Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2057662 times)

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #21480 on: September 17, 2021, 11:15:42 pm »
No worse than the old system- had all the same issues before (plus a few others like no dropdowns).

I think for doing things rapidly this new system is definitely worse but all round nets out as no real positive/negative imo
YNWA.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21481 on: September 18, 2021, 01:38:28 am »
First time used this site this year trying to bag one for my dad. Anyone else not think it’s really slow? Having to click the area then press select to be taken through to the seats. Never seen a seat available it’s that slow. Or am I missing a trick?
Welcome to LFC ticket sales.  The new version this season is slower than anything before.  Bit like getting into the ground with the NFC pass.   
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #21482 on: September 18, 2021, 04:14:32 am »
Thanks for the help re the bag lads decided not to bother with it, cheers.

What have the queues been like lately? Would 2pm be time enough heading into the ground? Normally I’d only go 15 mins prior but worried about queues.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #21483 on: September 18, 2021, 06:44:00 am »

What have the queues been like lately? Would 2pm be time enough heading into the ground? Normally I’d only go 15 mins prior but worried about queues.

Ive not been in the Anny this season but I had a queue of around 40 minutes into the upper main against Chelsea. Milan on Wednesday was straight into the Kop that was about an hour before kick off.

Without a cast iron guarantee I'd say 2pm should be enough time given there can't be that many people going into your turnstile

Offline eddie1lancs

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #21484 on: September 18, 2021, 07:51:46 am »

We got in the queue for turnstiles M1-6 on Wednesday at about 7.45 and were in the ground by 7.50 despite some small queues that I’d describe as larger than usual. If you are approaching from the main stand side of the Anfield road end, I’d allow an extra 15 mins for the detour through the park, that route was really busy and slow.

Offline Redking83

• Kemlynite
« Reply #21485 on: September 18, 2021, 09:30:13 am »
is it worth spending time this morning hitting refresh in the hope there'll be some last minute tickets for the game this afternoon?

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21486 on: September 18, 2021, 10:01:24 am »
is it worth spending time this morning hitting refresh in the hope there'll be some last minute tickets for the game this afternoon?

Yes

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21487 on: September 18, 2021, 10:06:47 am »

Popping up now

Offline Redking83

• Kemlynite
« Reply #21488 on: September 18, 2021, 10:09:06 am »
Popping up now

Looks like the ghost tickets to me, very frustrating

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #21489 on: September 18, 2021, 10:40:12 am »
We got in the queue for turnstiles M1-6 on Wednesday at about 7.45 and were in the ground by 7.50 despite some small queues that I’d describe as larger than usual. If you are approaching from the main stand side of the Anfield road end, I’d allow an extra 15 mins for the detour through the park, that route was really busy and slow.

Great stuff thanks mate. We will be at hotel TIA so I assume it would be easier take the park way. Is it a matter of just taking the park pathway at the back of Annie Rd and then entering the que on the other side?

Cheers again, and to others who replied also.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #21490 on: September 18, 2021, 10:45:22 am »
Can you distribute to friends and family on the day of the match?
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline Redking83

• Kemlynite
« Reply #21491 on: September 18, 2021, 11:01:07 am »

Well that was a couple of hours of constant refreshing wasted, the Palace game has now disappeared from the site  :butt

Offline Tricia Dingle

• Anny Roader
« Reply #21492 on: September 18, 2021, 11:58:54 am »
I’m not very well today so put a ticket up on the exchange about 20 minutes ago for the Palace game (Kop). As far as I can tell it hasn’t sold yet.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #21493 on: September 18, 2021, 01:13:10 pm »
I’m not very well today so put a ticket up on the exchange about 20 minutes ago for the Palace game (Kop). As far as I can tell it hasn’t sold yet.
it'll be sold at the window I'd assume

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #21494 on: September 18, 2021, 06:36:42 pm »
Walked around by the park from Hotel TIA. Took all of 7/8 mins to get to turnstiles M1-6. Left Hotel TIA at 1:55. In growing at 2:05 approx. Zero issues really

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #21495 on: September 18, 2021, 07:17:33 pm »

Been banging on about bringing back ticket exchange since it stopped. Someone on here could have used this. I reckon they will continue with current system of distributing tickets for longer than first 3 games. And even if they don't, I'm sure something could be sorted out. Bring it back. Even if only for this season

Offline Istanbul Boy

• Main Stander
« Reply #21496 on: September 19, 2021, 05:50:18 pm »

I put my ticket up on the exchange on the Wednesday morning after the Milan match and it doesn't look like it sold?  Had no confirmation.  Ticket cash is still £0
Thought it had sold out??

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #21497 on: September 19, 2021, 05:53:40 pm »
I put my ticket up on the exchange on the Wednesday morning after the Milan match and it doesn't look like it sold?  Had no confirmation.  Ticket cash is still £0
There weren't any tickets left on the late availability sales on Saturday  anyway as I was looking for one for my other half right until the sold out banner came up
YNWA

Online Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #21498 on: September 19, 2021, 06:13:33 pm »

Has it been refunded into your bank account instead? I can't imagine that it would have gone unsold, if its not there by Wednesday (3-5 working days is the usual talk about refunds isn't it?) then I'd get in touch with the club.

Online RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21499 on: September 19, 2021, 06:18:24 pm »

they don't seem to send a confirmation email if that's what you're after (at least in my experience). had to check via the site.
YNWA.

Online RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21500 on: September 19, 2021, 06:26:39 pm »
seems like Friday's 'unsuccessful' sale is for any game, not just the ones people entered for. wonder how big the queue will be versus a normal free-for-all  :o
YNWA.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21501 on: September 19, 2021, 06:47:37 pm »

I think yours must have sold.I put mine up on Friday morning and it went straight away. The only reason I know that is when I went back into the account that morning there was a message that said it had been resold. I had a problem adding my bank account so opted for ticket cash but it say it might take 10 days to be credited. There is nothing in my account as yet.
Liverpool ist Rad!

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21502 on: September 20, 2021, 11:39:12 am »
seems like Friday's 'unsuccessful' sale is for any game, not just the ones people entered for. wonder how big the queue will be versus a normal free-for-all  :o

I don't think it will be any different than a normal free for all in terms of the amount of people trying to get tickets.

Over the years people have learned that more devices and more browsers mean there is a higher opportunity to get a decent queue position, so I'd expect there to be a higher number of sessions in the queue, but not necessarily more people.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline cdgilbert

• Main Stander
« Reply #21503 on: September 20, 2021, 12:24:40 pm »
In the ballot email, it says I was successful with Arsenal and Soton. However if I look at my history, it just says successful in Soton.

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #21504 on: September 20, 2021, 12:28:28 pm »
In the ballot email, it says I was successful with Arsenal and Soton. However if I look at my history, it just says successful in Soton.

Mine showed only City the other day, now it’s showing only Leeds so I wouldn’t worry about it. The whole logged in account section is a bit of a mess
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline cdgilbert

• Main Stander
« Reply #21505 on: September 20, 2021, 12:29:38 pm »
Mine showed only City the other day, now it’s showing only Leeds so I wouldn’t worry about it. The whole logged in account section is a bit of a mess

Thank you.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21506 on: September 20, 2021, 04:00:20 pm »
They have made it so you don't have to queue to sort out account details.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21507 on: September 20, 2021, 04:31:48 pm »
Chelsea 2+ and potentially 1+ tomorrow

Can someone confirm if Chelsea went down to all members? I'm sure it did, but just can't see it specifically stated anywhere. If it did, any idea how easy/difficult it was to nab one?

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #21508 on: September 20, 2021, 04:35:09 pm »
Can someone confirm if Chelsea went down to all members? I'm sure it did, but just can't see it specifically stated anywhere. If it did, any idea how easy/difficult it was to nab one?

it did

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21509 on: September 20, 2021, 04:37:08 pm »
it did

Any idea how many were available mate?

Someone I know is weighing up whether to buy a membership to try for a City ticket. Have explained the craic to him in that there is no guarantee it'll go to all members, and then if it did there's still no guarantee he would manage to get one.

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #21510 on: September 20, 2021, 05:08:05 pm »

Someone I know is weighing up whether to buy a membership to try for a City ticket. Have explained the craic to him in that there is no guarantee it'll go to all members, and then if it did there's still no guarantee he would manage to get one.

City wont go to 0, dont waste your money mate

City odds were a lot lower than Chelsea, several thousand more applied for it...
Not to mention that Chelsea was a bank holiday weekend in the middle of the kids holidays too

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #21511 on: September 20, 2021, 07:04:28 pm »
City wont go to 0, dont waste your money mate

City odds were a lot lower than Chelsea, several thousand more applied for it...
Not to mention that Chelsea was a bank holiday weekend in the middle of the kids holidays too

City will probably sell out on 4 plus the late availability tickets will be few and far between

As long as we win I don’t care where I’m watching it

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21512 on: September 20, 2021, 09:26:16 pm »
What’s happening with the registrations for Wednesdays sale we registered for months ago that are not showing in our history anymore?? It best bloody well let me buy em on Wednesday!

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #21513 on: September 20, 2021, 09:36:05 pm »
Don't know if it will be a sign of anything for any of you but the disabled sale was an absolute breeze today. Smoothest I've ever been in.
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Online LFCStuart

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #21514 on: September 20, 2021, 09:57:34 pm »
Hi all. I posted this on the “Ground Entry” thread but thought I’d repost here as this thread is more active and it’s just as, if not more relevant.

Just a heads up for anyone who has their NFC pass inside Apple Wallet on their iPhone - I updated to IOS15 software tonight and my iPhone now thinks that my NFC Members Pass is expired because the Crystal Palace match was on Saturday  >:(.  Apple Wallet now has an option to "view expired passes" and when you click on it you have the choice to delete the pass (DON'T!!!) or unhide it - this is a new feature in Apple Wallet (one which it if were for train tickets or suchlike you would say, ok, that's fine) and I can imagine this is going to add to the anxiety associated with NFC.  Forewarned is forearmed and all that!!

Offline pallemus

• Kemlynite
« Reply #21515 on: September 21, 2021, 05:24:11 am »

Don’t think you can  buy a membership now and get tickets. You need to be registered in the ballot.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #21516 on: September 21, 2021, 06:07:22 am »

Don’t think you can  buy a membership now and get tickets. You need to be registered in the ballot.
yeah for the sale on Friday but in theory once that sale passes every other sale you'd be fine for, granted not city because it'll still be 4+

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21517 on: September 21, 2021, 12:04:08 pm »
Anyway of registering for two games (Saints & Villa) prior to tomorrows sale? I think i missed two games inexplicably.Live chat not working on club site and phone lines closed unless it's for disabled queries. Jokers.

Online Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #21518 on: September 21, 2021, 12:13:23 pm »
Anyway of registering for two games (Saints & Villa) prior to tomorrows sale? I think i missed two games inexplicably.Live chat not working on club site and phone lines closed unless it's for disabled queries. Jokers.

No, you'd have had to entered the ballot to be eligible for tickets.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21519 on: September 21, 2021, 12:14:00 pm »
Or is there a way of checking online what games i registered for? Have an email acknowledging me registering on the 30th July but it doesn't confirm the games.