The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

CARRAGHER ABUSE UNFAIR.

(1/4) > >>

Liverpool 25:
Right, before I start let me clear this up.
I AM NOT SAYING WHAT CARRA DONE WAS RIGHT

BUT[/b]

Its not just Jamie Carragher's fault were out the Cup.

You have to look at these things :-

1.  Danny Murphy, confidence sky-high after scoring the winner at OT, left out. Why?

2.  2 changes made to the team that went to Man Utd and BEAT THEM in their own back yard. Why?

3.  Emile Heskey on the wing. Why?

All this bollocks about it being Carraghers fault because if it was 11 against 9 we WOULD of got a replay. Thats bullshit and you all know it, your just looking to blame someone. Now at the point this happened, we could of been 2 or 3-0 down if it wasn't for some excellent defending.

Michael Owen dropped deep and gave the ball away to Henry (i think) and he shot and Hyypia got across and made a sliding block. If Henry had put that chance away, and it ended up being the difference in a 1-0 win for them, would you all be on here slagging Michael Owen off? I don't think so.

The team as a whole performed below average today. Its not just Carraghers fault. Nobody stood out.

GavBelfast:

--- Quote ---All this bollocks about it being Carraghers fault because if it was 11 against 9 we WOULD of got a replay. Thats bullshit and you all know it, your just looking to blame someone. Now at the point this happened, we could of been 2 or 3-0 down if it wasn't for some excellent defending.
--- End quote ---

You are entitled to your opinion, of course, though I suspect you are just being controversial for comic effect, but what the majority of Liverpool Supporters think of this sorry business is not "bollocks" as you put it - far from it.

May I remind you that we were NOT 2-0 or 3-0 down at the time.  The score is pretty relevent here, my friend!  It was only 1-0 and, while Arsenal were the better team across the ninety minutes, the second half was pretty even.

Any team playing with nine men against eleven is going to be very badly stretched - even with only the one man disadvantage, the Arsenal players generally looked completely knackered by the end.  With a two man disadvantage, they would have been on their knees.  I am pretty sure we would have at least got a replay.  

In truth we will never know for sure, but to suggest (as you have implied) that it would have made no difference is probably more like "bollocks" than are the comments of the majority of us.  

Carragher has let-down his team-mates, the club, us, and himself.  Full-stop.  He appears to be very sorry, and in no doubt that he was wrong, and that is exactly as it should be.      

Liverpool 25:
For fucks sake, he's a red.

He wears that shirt with pride, he gives 110% every game.

You should never slag off a player who gives that amount of effort and commitment.

King Of The Paddock - Jamie Carragher IS NOT an Idiot.

Answer me this Belfast Gav :-

--- Quote ---Michael Owen dropped deep and gave the ball away to Henry (i think) and he shot and Hyypia got across and made a sliding block. If Henry had put that chance away, and it ended up being the difference in a 1-0 win for them, would you all be on here slagging Michael Owen off?
--- End quote ---

Please answer....

Liverpool 25:
I also see you never answered my queries to the team selection.

Liverpool 25:
If anyone thinks Carra is solely to blame for our Cup exit then im afraid you need some kind of special needs treatment, maybe a week or two back on the Official ?

When the teams are out Wednesday, the first name i'm singing will be Jamie Carraghers not John Arne Riise.

Carragher has admitted he was in the wrong and he needs to know that the Liverpool 'fans' are right behind him no matter what. Show your true colours. Carragher is a red, you call yourselves reds so...

After 3,

Oh Jamie Jamie,
Jamie, Jamie, Jamie,
Jamie Carragher!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version