The Liverpool FC Forum > Former LFC Players

Naby Keita Watch

<< < (2348/3169) > >>

spider-neil:

--- Quote from: PoetryInMotion on December 17, 2021, 09:17:00 am ---If Fabi is unavailable, I'd like it if we played Hendo, Keita and Thiago against Spurs.

--- End quote ---

Kloop may want to ease Keita back after a hamstring injury. I think it will be Milner, Thiago, and Henderson (if the game goes ahead at all).

mrantarctica:

--- Quote from: spider-neil on December 17, 2021, 09:18:53 am ---Kloop may want to ease Keita back after a hamstring injury. I think it will be Milner, Thiago, and Henderson (if the game goes ahead at all).

--- End quote ---

Augustus Kloop ?  ;D

I think Keita will be eased back but it also depends on this COVID situation as well.  I'd have thought we go pretty strong in all our league games and rest a few players in cup games. Hence, pretty strong team to face Spurs and then quite a few changes against Leicester in the EFL cup. Could easily play a midfield of Tyler, Naby and Milner in the game for instance

Sharado:
He was absolutely sensational when he came on imo. Probably the best 20 mins or so I've seen him have for us.

smutchin:

--- Quote from: Sharado on December 17, 2021, 09:55:58 am ---He was absolutely sensational when he came on imo. Probably the best 20 mins or so I've seen him have for us.

--- End quote ---

He was great. Looked really sharp. My favourite moment was when he got involved with a strong physical challenge and it was the Newcastle player who ended up on the deck, not him. I really worry when I see him in those kind of moments, because you just dread him pulling up lame. But he seemed to just shrug it off. Brilliant.

Hopefully there has been a lot of work going on behind the scenes to make him more resilient. Would be wonderful to see him getting an extended run of fitness.

AndyMuller:

--- Quote from: Sharado on December 17, 2021, 09:55:58 am ---He was absolutely sensational when he came on imo. Probably the best 20 mins or so I've seen him have for us.

--- End quote ---

Best game I've seem him have for us is the Mancs away this season, he was really good last night though. Just stay fit Naby ffs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version