Author Topic: Fabio Aurelio  (Read 93939 times)

Offline Liverbird 2010

• but you can call me....likes to giggle a lot but only if it's about fellatio
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Goodbye Aurelio
« Reply #200 on: May 25, 2010, 09:47:51 am »
hes left :(

Yep just seen it on SSN.
A good little player when fit but lets be honest we need someone who is fit for most of the season.
Thanx Fabio
FOOTBALL IS A LIE! RAFAEL BENITEZ :-)

Offline Manila Kop

• TRYING HARD TO FIT IN OOTER
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Greatest Fighter in the World
« Reply #201 on: May 25, 2010, 09:49:01 am »
The infallible wank stain
Lolzies. More chance of a wank off the pope than beating United, I'm afraid. It is beyond Benitez, apart from when they were at their lowest ebb, when we knocked them out of the FA Cup. They certainly aren't anywhere near there now.

Offline The Wooly Ginger

• Main Stander
« Reply #202 on: May 25, 2010, 09:55:09 am »
Aw man, one of my favourite players :(

Good luck and thank you!
"Each of the Chelsea fans were handed a plastic flag to create an atmosphere. These guys dont need them. They bring their own." -- Clive Tildsley

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #203 on: May 25, 2010, 09:56:20 am »
Real shame, quality player but as we all know he could injure himself sitting in an armchair.

Sorting out the LB position for next season has now become a major cause for concern (if it wasn't already).

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: May 25, 2010, 09:57:17 am »
He can't even play in the back yard with a 5 year old without getting injured for fucks sake. Fuck him off, the fucking idiot.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline Neil D

• The new Kop pin-up model. Met Momo in the ASDA.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: May 25, 2010, 10:02:12 am »
Few people owe El Bernetini an apology.

Gutted. If Yossi goes too then that's two of the six or seven natural ball-playing footballers we have in our squad gone.

Offline Walshy7

• metete un palo por el culo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Its evolution baby
« Reply #206 on: May 25, 2010, 10:07:30 am »
I like Aurellio, shame but he is too injury prone, I loved Riise, bring him back.
'You two scousers are always yappin, im gonna teach you some serious rappin, i come from Jamaica my name is john barnes, and when i do my thing the crowd go bananas'

Offline lcjpm01

• Kopite
  • Sealed off car park.Whats it all about??

Offline Neil D

• The new Kop pin-up model. Met Momo in the ASDA.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: May 25, 2010, 10:28:55 am »
Nice quotes from Rafa. Was a very good free transfer, without a doubt. How we could do with landing a free of that quality this summer.

Offline Songs to Sing

• Legacy Fan
  • ...Hold your head up high He made the people happy
« Reply #209 on: May 25, 2010, 10:30:22 am »
his freekick against united...

btw, nice pic walshy
-Rafael Benitez 03/06/2010: "Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone." No, thank you, you wondeful, humble, gracious man. You fought for us for years and won't be forgotten.-
The 5th Benitle

Offline teri_ma_ki

• s_au_ce
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #210 on: May 25, 2010, 10:38:27 am »
i'd stick d'agger at left back. he would be pretty decent .... a ball carrying defender

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: May 25, 2010, 10:39:43 am »
Nice quotes from Rafa. Was a very good free transfer, without a doubt. How we could do with landing a free of that quality this summer.
Which makes it even more frustrating the club couldn't have reached a compromise, say a 1-year extension/rolling contract. Injury-prone or not, you don't let go of a player of Aurelio's quality so lightly. But then it happened last summer with Hyypia so not surprised.

Fair enough if we had another quality senior LB on the books (say if Dossena had turned out to be great buy) or even if he's looking for another 2 or 3-year contract (still wonder why he was never offered something last summer as a reward for a great season, like others were) but as far as we know, only a PAYP one was offered, the same that was offered Kewell.

Best of luck wherever he goes, and he finally gets the Brazil cap he's long deserved.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #212 on: May 25, 2010, 10:41:54 am »
Great shame this, loved Fabio and wish him all the best. No doubt he will now go on to be injury-free for the rest of his career, knowing our luck.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline rakey_lfc

• pwned by Ronaldo...and eBay
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a people's man - only the people matter.”
« Reply #213 on: May 25, 2010, 10:47:20 am »
All the best fabio! Still given us plenty of memories despite his injury jinx.
SUPPORT AND BELIEVE

You'll Never Walk Alone

Xbox 360 gamertag - TonyB1604

Offline Uhoh AureliOs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fabio!
« Reply #214 on: May 25, 2010, 10:47:33 am »
Fabio!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IwyBaCpwcMg&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;hd=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/IwyBaCpwcMg&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;hd=1</a>

His first goal for us has always been my favourite. I wish him the best of luck as he was a classy player when fit and seems like an all-round nice bloke.

Offline bainio

• Main Stander
« Reply #215 on: May 25, 2010, 11:00:39 am »
Good luck aurelio. Hope you have better luck with injuries at your next club

Offline proudred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #216 on: May 25, 2010, 11:08:38 am »
Good injury prone player.

Offline Helsinki Red

• ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: May 25, 2010, 11:10:00 am »
Good player. Shame that he was injured too much. Good luck Fabio!

Offline ziggyy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wums should remain underground...
« Reply #218 on: May 25, 2010, 11:27:58 am »
Thanks Fabio. It's been great watching you play for us.

Offline StuH

• Legacy Fan
  • Dalglish's marching army!
« Reply #219 on: May 25, 2010, 11:29:34 am »
I must admit that I find it quite a shame, that in our current financial climate, he couldn't find some middle ground and sign a pay-as-you-play contract.

However, all the best to him elsewhere as when he was on the pitch for us he was Fabulous.
He's a manipulative bastard. Another deliberate attempt to put pressure on people in the game, which he thinks he'll get away with because of his "standing" in the game and his fucking knighthood.

Offline Yakyb

• Kopite
  • Wirralien Born and Bred
« Reply #220 on: May 25, 2010, 11:33:11 am »
All The best Fabio

Hope you get your fitness back and find a decent club for yourself

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....
« Reply #221 on: May 25, 2010, 11:37:35 am »
Dodgy ground letting him go as where are we gonna find the money to replace him?

Very good player but deffo too injury-prone
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.

Offline sattapaartridge

• The new 'pete price' of RAWK.
  • Legacy Fan
  • @sattapaal
« Reply #222 on: May 25, 2010, 11:44:30 am »
gutted to be honest.

good quality player, excellent touch and cross, decent pace. just hope insua and the younger players have learned from him.

i really liked the look of the mexican left back last night though, Salcido.
did you know that 10 x 2 and 11 x 2 have the same answer?

Offline lfc_bhoy

• muppet
  • Legacy Fan
  • You is getting twatted, possibilities no-FS
« Reply #223 on: May 25, 2010, 11:44:40 am »
So long and thanks for all the memories Fabby.  I kinda knew things would end this way the second I heard you buggered your knee in your garden.
"Because like Bill Shankly, on more days and nights than those expert pundits ever care to recall, he made the people happy."

"There was no other color in the middle of the field except the red of Liverpool"

Offline Art Vandelay

• a.k.a. Terry Gilliam
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: May 25, 2010, 11:50:17 am »
We offered him a contract last summer and I assume we offered him another one at some point this year, but I guess he wanted a longer term contract with less of a pay-as-you-play aspect.....I think he'd be better suited to a slower league somewhere....if he can get fit and stay fit he'd be a class above in a slightly lesser league, Turkey or Portugal maybe.

Shame though, he was top quality when he was fit.....let's hope we can pull a rabbit out of a hat and find a great left-back for nothing.....
"And on the pedestal these words appear: 'My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!' Nothing beside remains."

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: May 25, 2010, 11:50:25 am »
He was offered a contract; whether it was pay-as-you-play or reduced to take account of his availability record. He didn't agree it, so he's leaving. He's made his decision. Thanks for the memories. Shame they were so few and far between. Let's move on and use his wages towards a player who might stay fit for half a season at a time.

Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #226 on: May 25, 2010, 11:51:10 am »
Can only echo the comments above - a good player for us but can't rely on him to stay fit for a run of games. Shame because his unavailibility (is that a word) had a knock on effect on Insua who showed in 08/09 how good he can be when eased in gradually.

Will obviously remember fondly the United free kick. Loved his goal at Bolton too. Good luck with your next club Fabio.

Offline Alonso_The_Assassin

• Legacy Fan
    • Just Words
« Reply #227 on: May 25, 2010, 11:57:06 am »
All the best lads. Thanks for the memories :)

Offline Matt Rankin

• Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Bottom Feeder.
« Reply #228 on: May 25, 2010, 12:01:46 pm »
BEST OF LUCK TO HIM
Time is a factor and EMPTY seats is the answer...

Offline Daranoza

• Legacy Fan
  • Once more unto the breach, dear friends.
« Reply #229 on: May 25, 2010, 12:03:15 pm »
Gutted.
Blank.

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #230 on: May 25, 2010, 12:09:26 pm »
One of my favourite players of Rafa's time. More so than anything i think he'll be remembered for his injuries and what cbould have been if he was fit. Lets try and keep moments like this at the forefront of our minds.

Offline sat

• urday's my half day off, and off to the match I go
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #231 on: May 25, 2010, 12:59:14 pm »
Good luck Fabio, thanks.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #232 on: May 25, 2010, 01:07:01 pm »
Goodbye Fabio. The free kick against Chelsea was one of the great Liverpool goals. The performance at Man City two years ago was one of the greatest displays from an attacking left back we've seen. You were a fine player who knew a lot about the game. But, sadly, you were made a papier mache.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Ron

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: May 25, 2010, 01:11:59 pm »
He can't even play in the back yard with a 5 year old without getting injured for fucks sake. Fuck him off, the fucking idiot.
Is that a joke or what ?
I admit he had a bad time with injuries, but when I watch that free kick go past van der Sar in Manchester again, I can't call him a fucking idiot.

Offline Dick Emery

• Legacy Fan
  • You are awful but I like you
« Reply #234 on: May 25, 2010, 01:16:00 pm »
A proper football player. Shame he didn't get himself into a real run of games. I suspect he is mentally rather than physically fragile. No-one can be that physically infirm. Players must have knocks, aches, pains all the time and yet some can still turn up and perform irrespective. Nevertheless, it's a blow as he is an ace footballer.

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: May 25, 2010, 01:18:46 pm »
Is that a joke or what ?
I admit he had a bad time with injuries, but when I watch that free kick go past van der Sar in Manchester again, I can't call him a fucking idiot.

True enough. But we offered him some sort of contract that he isn't happy with, so the sentimentalism is a little overdone. If he thinks he has a better option than Liverpool, good luck to him. I'd be surprised, but not enough to care.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: May 25, 2010, 01:41:14 pm »
If we wanted him then should have made it happen but hey good luck lad as hope you have less injuries and enjoy your last decent contract where ever you go.
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline tbonejones

• Dr. Doolittle
  • Legacy Fan
  • We'll be coming down the road...
« Reply #237 on: May 25, 2010, 01:45:01 pm »
Will miss him, he looked so gutted when he got injured and had to go off for the last time. A real shame how things ended up. Thanks for the goals and memories
Journo: ''So, let me get this right, train, coach, train, plane.''
Rafa: ''No, coach first because we will not be walking to the train station.''

Don't Buy The Sun - www.dontbuythesun.co.uk

It was poodle. She was rocking a fucking poodle to sleep.

Offline rafabenihill

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: May 25, 2010, 01:49:22 pm »
i think a pay as you play contract is a bit unreasonable no doubt he's been so often injured..
but he has performed well enough and considering he was a freebie, it was well worth it..

surely we could have offered him something like a salary with a lower fixed component with substantial increments pegged to appearances.. 
White liquid in a bottle. It's milk, for sure.

Offline cox3100

• Would love to congratulate Siralex.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • justice for the 96
« Reply #239 on: May 25, 2010, 01:50:36 pm »
great little player,but if were as skint as we all think(know)we are we cant afford to pay anyone whos injured most of the season.

wish him all the best with whatever he does with the rest of his career