Author Topic: Rangers away selling details  (Read 32092 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Rangers away selling details
« on: September 22, 2022, 03:06:55 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following information on away ticket sales for the Champions League fixture against Rangers on October 12, 8pm BST.

The club has received an allocation of 2,636 tickets for this all-ticket fixture.

In line with UEFA guidelines, a further 240 top category seats have been allocated to be used as part of the players' allocation and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs.

Following a full site visit to Glasgow on Tuesday September 20 and following discussions with supporters, the club will implement a ticket collection process for this fixture for 800 supporters. Supporters selected at random will need to collect their ticket from a designated location in Glasgow. 

A digital verification trial will also take place for 200 supporters, who will be asked to swipe their NFC pass at Ibrox Stadium prior to entry. The club have been encouraged to trial this by supporters as a possible future alternative to collections.

All bookings will be entered into a randomised ballot process. Every supporter named on the online form as attending the game within each booking selected to collect or swipe their NFC pass will be notified by email and SMS on Monday October 3. 

TICKET CREDITS: Tickets purchased during this season’s competition will be used as match credits for ticket sales throughout season 2022-23 and future seasons.

TICKET PRICES: £59

TICKET SALE DETAILS

Tickets will be available online and you may have to queue at times.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and official Members who purchased the following Champions League away fixtures during the 2022-23 and 2019-20 seasons:

Napoli (07.09.22)
Atletico Madrid (18.02.20)
FC Salzburg (10.12.19)
KRC Genk (23.10.19)
Napoli (17.09.19)
First sale: Tickets will be available ONLINE to season ticket holders and official Members who recorded FOUR or more of the above Champions League away fixtures.

Time of sale: from 8.15am Monday September 26 until 10.30am Wednesday September 28.

First sale status: Guaranteed - one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: Tickets will be available ONLINE to season ticket holders and official Members who recorded THREE of the above Champions League away fixtures during the 2022-23 and 2019-20 seasons.

Time of sale: from 11am Wednesday September 28 until 2.30pm Thursday September 29.

Second sale status: Not guaranteed - one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Only if tickets remain will the following sales take place:

Third sale: Tickets will be available ONLINE to season ticket holders and official Members who recorded TWO of the above Champions League away fixtures.

Time of sale: from 3pm Thursday September 29 until 10.30am Friday September 30.

Third sale status: Not guaranteed - one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Fourth sale: Tickets will be available ONLINE to season ticket holders and official Members who recorded ONE of the above Champions League away fixtures.

Time of sale: from 11am Friday September 30.

Fourth sale status: Not guaranteed - one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Tickets will be available on a first come, first served basis, subject to availability.

We urge supporters not to travel without a ticket.

DISABLED

AMBULANT DISABLED SUPPORTERS

Ambulant disabled supporters should purchase tickets in line with the full selling details.

SUPPORTERS WHO REQUIRE A WHEELCHAIR BAY

We have received 11 wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants priced at £59 per pair. Wheelchair supporters should contact us to register their interest no later than 12pm Tuesday September 27 by emailing disability@liverpoolfc.com and marking the subject field as UCL Rangers Away.

Please note that if the number of applications exceeds the number of wheelchair bays available, a ballot will take place with priority given to those who have recorded the most number of European away games from seasons 22-23 and 19-20.

HOSPITALITY MEMBERS

Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand executive box holders, premium level and centenary club members should contact the hospitality team on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

SUPPORTERS ATTENDING THE GAME

The following information must be provided on the online form when tickets are being purchased for THE SUPPORTER ATTENDING THE GAME:

First name
Surname
Address
Date of birth
Country of birth
Passport or National Identity Number
Mobile number (this is the mobile number we will use to contact travelling supporters)
Email address (this is the email address we will use to contact travelling supporters)
Outbound travel date
Method of travel into Glasgow: plane/car/coach/train
Estimated time of arrival into Glasgow
Accommodation details
Return travel date
It is vital that the details for the supporter attending the game are entered correctly on the online form.

If duplicate supporter details are provided for more than one ticket, only one ticket will be issued for that supporter. 

Name changes or refunds will be refused.

LFC cannot be held responsible for tickets not issued or available for collection if incorrect information is provided, so please ensure you enter the details correctly and check before completing your booking.

SUPPORTERS SELECTED FOR TICKET COLLECTION or NFC DIGITAL TRIAL

Further details will be sent on Friday October 7 to the email address and mobile number of the supporter named as attending on the online form.

Supporters will be required to show their email and SMS in Glasgow.

If your booking is selected for collection, ONLY the supporter named on the online form will be able to collect their own ticket with photo ID - NO EXCEPTIONS.

If your booking is selected for the NFC digital trial, ONLY the supporter named on the online form will be allowed entry into the stadium with photo ID - NO EXCEPTIONS.

Following the game, the purchase will be cancelled from the record it was purchased against, with no refund given IF:

The ticket remains uncollected
OR

The NFC pass has not been digitally verified if you were selected for the trial
Ticket fulfilment

Supporters must select one of the following fulfilment methods when buying their tickets:

1. Collect from Anfield

Tickets will be held for collection at ANFIELD only.
Tickets must be collected before 12pm on Monday October 10
2. UK post

Tickets will be sent special delivery to the registered address of the person making the booking, at a charge of £8.10.
Royal Mail will send a tracking number to the email address registered on our ticketing system.
3. Overseas post

Tickets will be sent via DHL to the registered address of the person making the booking, at a charge of £15.45.
Bookings will only be fulfilled once the randomised ballot process has taken place.

Collection and postage dates will be updated here.

The fulfilment method chosen will be disregarded for those supporters selected to collect their ticket in Glasgow, with any postage fees refunded.

GENERAL INFORMATION

A full list of FAQs can be viewed here.

We would like to remind supporters that important safety information for supporters travelling to Glasgow will be provided here in the lead up to the game.

The information provided is in conjunction with Scottish authorities and LFC club officials, and we strongly advise that you follow all the information and instructions given.                         

For further away support information, click here.

There will be no duplicate tickets for this fixture.

EXPEDIA TRAVEL

Visit Expedia’s travel page dedicated to LFC fans to make your matchday travel plans now. Click here to book now.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS INTO UK

We advise that supporters travelling into the UK refer to and meet the entry requirements on the UK Government website for the latest updates and read the conditions for stadium entry here.

Please note that Liverpool FC will not be responsible for any supporter being refused entry either into the stadium, the city of Glasgow or the UK.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/rangers-v-liverpool-champions-league-away-ticket-details
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 03:09:51 pm by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
Re: Rangers away selling details
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 03:32:10 pm »
Looking forward to paying £15 for overseas post and then be selected for collection/NFC in Glasgow

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2022, 03:39:16 pm »
Think i've got a small chance on 2
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2022, 03:50:55 pm »
Hopefully tickets will be ready to collect at the game at Anfield - should be, shouldnt they?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2022, 03:55:13 pm »
Looking forward to paying £15 for overseas post and then be selected for collection/NFC in Glasgow
Surely they'll refund the postage if you're selected to collect? then again, its the ticket office so its anyones guess
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2022, 03:56:19 pm »
First ballot no-one wants to be successful in  ;D

What could possibly go wrong with the NFC system in a foreign country :no
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2022, 03:58:13 pm »
First ballot no-one wants to be successful in  ;D

What could possibly go wrong with the NFC system in a foreign country :no
Bit rough calling Scotland a foreign country  ;)

Offline tbonejones

• Dr. Doolittle
  • Legacy Fan
  • We'll be coming down the road...
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2022, 03:58:54 pm »
Surely they'll refund the postage if you're selected to collect? then again, its the ticket office so its anyones guess

It says so in the notice:

"The fulfilment method chosen will be disregarded for those supporters selected to collect their ticket in Glasgow, with any postage fees refunded."
Journo: ''So, let me get this right, train, coach, train, plane.''
Rafa: ''No, coach first because we will not be walking to the train station.''

Don't Buy The Sun - www.dontbuythesun.co.uk

It was poodle. She was rocking a fucking poodle to sleep.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2022, 04:01:49 pm »
The NFC bit is a bit bizarre. You still get a ticket, but then you've got to find an LFC steward to scan your NFC pass

The club was happy to listen and have decided to trial the use of NFC technology for the game at Ibrox next month. To ensure it’s a feasible option, 200 of the 1,000 proposed collect tickets will now be issued to fans via their preferred method in advance.

They will present their paper ticket at the turnstile for stadium entry but will also be required to scan their NFC pass with LFC stewards, who will be in or around Ibrox on the night.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2022, 04:20:15 pm »
I don't really understand the point of collection/verification. (A) nobody is buying this just for the credit; and (B) you can nominate someone else anyway if you can't attend

seems to be just a trial to see if this 'verification' process works but are they going to stop the nominations one day?
YNWA.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2022, 04:21:15 pm »
I don't really understand the point of collection/verification. (A) nobody is buying this just for the credit; and (B) you can nominate someone else anyway if you can't attend

wonder if this is more just a trial to see if this 'verification' process works?

You would really hope it does work, because you lose the credit for the game if it doesn't!

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2022, 04:22:15 pm »
You would really hope it does work, because you lose the credit for the game if it doesn't!

;D phrased it a little weirdly. just re-read above and it seems this was a fan-suggested alternative to 100% collection, which seems fair albeit a bit annoying if you're in the 200
YNWA.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2022, 04:23:47 pm »
It says so in the notice:

"The fulfilment method chosen will be disregarded for those supporters selected to collect their ticket in Glasgow, with any postage fees refunded."
Nice 1.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2022, 04:38:43 pm »
The NFC bit is a bit bizarre. You still get a ticket, but then you've got to find an LFC steward to scan your NFC pass

The club was happy to listen and have decided to trial the use of NFC technology for the game at Ibrox next month. To ensure it’s a feasible option, 200 of the 1,000 proposed collect tickets will now be issued to fans via their preferred method in advance.

They will present their paper ticket at the turnstile for stadium entry but will also be required to scan their NFC pass with LFC stewards, who will be in or around Ibrox on the night.

I thought that, I can just see me getting in the ground and then thinking "shit, forgot to get scanned" ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2022, 04:40:54 pm »
Hopefully tickets will be ready to collect at the game at Anfield - should be, shouldnt they?

Hoping they at least announce collection dates before the sales as I always err on the side of caution and end up paying postage only to find out I could have collected them anyway.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline peter talman

• Main Stander
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2022, 04:57:41 pm »
Lets hope the NFC scanning works not a fiasco like Benfica the year you had to swipe fancards  :-\

Offline Fazak_Red

• Seems to think everything is shite, not including his own one-liners though, of course not......
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2022, 06:45:40 pm »
Lets hope the NFC scanning works not a fiasco like Benfica the year you had to swipe fancards  :-\

Indeed. Would love to know which genius on the ticketing forum suggested this as an idea.

Online Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2022, 07:05:58 pm »
Indeed. Would love to know which genius on the ticketing forum suggested this as an idea.

Obviously everyone’s experience will have been different but my memory of benfica was that it was very smooth. Only issue was people scanning the fan cards of mates who didn’t attend, which is more difficult with NFC.
Long live the King

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2022, 07:32:51 pm »
Brilliant to see the chance of a fourth sale rather than ruled out, club must be expecting people not to go or pay £59 with a credit already accrued, NFC might throw some touts in the bin too.

Hopefully it drops to that sale just like the Napoli had "no chance" of going to members.

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2022, 07:44:33 pm »
Re: NFC - I have big concerns which don't affect me but potentially older generator

1 - What happens if you're selected and you don't have a smartphone - At LFC they give you a plastic card with photo ID (and this fails a lot of the time which means they have to go from the turnstiles to the ticket office to print a paper ticket)

2 - What happens if your phone loses battery / Don't wish to use roaming or your phone in a foreign country

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2022, 08:42:49 pm »
Re: NFC - I have big concerns which don't affect me but potentially older generator

1 - What happens if you're selected and you don't have a smartphone - At LFC they give you a plastic card with photo ID (and this fails a lot of the time which means they have to go from the turnstiles to the ticket office to print a paper ticket)

2 - What happens if your phone loses battery / Don't wish to use roaming or your phone in a foreign country

For 1 - If you have the photo ID card, you'd scan that
For 2 - you don't need a phone signs / mobile data to use NFC on a phone.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2022, 10:22:13 pm »
For 1 - If you have the photo ID card, you'd scan that
For 2 - you don't need a phone signs / mobile data to use NFC on a phone.

Not sure it will be your NFC pass that you use for anfield. Just because you can put someone else's name on the ticket and they don't need to be a member. You also don't put their fancard # when you nominate someone.

It might just be a separate NFC ticket they email you. Feels like less hassle for them than trying to link up what member/ST NFC pass is for the nominated person.

Think they are more bothered about this 15% not scanning in than who in particular turns up on that ticket.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2022, 11:49:55 pm »
I'm not really bothered by the collection if they do it properly. But that means telling people now where the collection point is and when it will be open so that we can plan (especially those guaranteed), but also providing enough resources and organisation that it takes under 15 minutes to collect. Otherwise it's theft of our time.
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2022, 02:08:40 am »
From peoples' *Euro* experience, if you select collection at Anfield, does the lead booker have to be there? Or can the nominated person go?

It doesn't specifically say, whereas domestic aways it says it has to be a lead booker.

Alternatively, if they're on my F&F and I have the seat map, would I be able to basket one and allocate it to their card? I.e. lead booker would be my account (1 credit) but actually purchasing using a card with full credits and then collecting in my name?

Possibly the only way I get sorted for this, otherwise i'm flying up purely to walk around and sit in the airport after  ;D
YNWA.

Online Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2022, 07:53:06 am »
I'm not really bothered by the collection if they do it properly. But that means telling people now where the collection point is and when it will be open so that we can plan (especially those guaranteed), but also providing enough resources and organisation that it takes under 15 minutes to collect. Otherwise it's theft of our time.

Takes the piss for this one especially. Many would be able to travel up after work - or work a half day and go straight to the match like a normal domestic away. If you’re selected for collection having previously experienced queues etc, - that’s out the window. And every day’s leave so valuable to people who do all games.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 07:55:52 am by Barry Banana »
Long live the King

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2022, 09:32:40 am »
From peoples' *Euro* experience, if you select collection at Anfield, does the lead booker have to be there? Or can the nominated person go?

It doesn't specifically say, whereas domestic aways it says it has to be a lead booker.

Alternatively, if they're on my F&F and I have the seat map, would I be able to basket one and allocate it to their card? I.e. lead booker would be my account (1 credit) but actually purchasing using a card with full credits and then collecting in my name?

Possibly the only way I get sorted for this, otherwise i'm flying up purely to walk around and sit in the airport after  ;D

You can only basket if you have the required credits on the lead account. You will need to log in as your mate

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2022, 09:49:22 am »

Just make sure your phones charged for the match, like for every game at Anfield

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2022, 09:57:39 am »
Takes the piss for this one especially. Many would be able to travel up after work - or work a half day and go straight to the match like a normal domestic away. If you’re selected for collection having previously experienced queues etc, - that’s out the window. And every day’s leave so valuable to people who do all games.

Agreed, will be even harder come 2024/25 when there's a minimum of 4 aways in the group stage and then another if you don't make the top 8 of the big league

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2022, 09:59:28 am »

That was my arguement. We were planning on going straight the ground but we may now have to go to an Ibis or Hilton now before the game, so we'd need to plan that into our driving time, etc.
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2022, 11:22:01 am »
What's the odds the devices there using to collect the nfc have issues?
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2022, 11:26:07 am »
What's the odds the devices there using to collect the nfc have issues?

1-100 on

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2022, 11:27:20 am »
slightly off topic - but wouldn't sorting the 'home' away ladder be of a benefit for more?
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2022, 11:29:09 am »
slightly off topic - but wouldn't sorting the 'home' away ladder be of a benefit for more?

Yes, complete silence on that. Yet it's a much worse closed shop.
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2022, 11:35:35 am »
You can only basket if you have the required credits on the lead account. You will need to log in as your mate

yeah, thought as much, cheers. LFChelp said the nominated person can collect. going to double check on LiveChat.
YNWA.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2022, 11:37:01 am »

definitely, but also i think the club probably don't want to unfurl the politics/history/backlash from that. probably makes sense to start with a smaller pool of tickets (Europe) although it's not really going to change anything if you can still nominate a different person to collect.
YNWA.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2022, 12:15:15 pm »
yeah, thought as much, cheers. LFChelp said the nominated person can collect. going to double check on LiveChat.
if the ticket is in your name you can collect at anfield with id and confirmation e-mail of purchase, done it loads of times when not been lead supporter - ynwa
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2022, 12:23:25 pm »
if the ticket is in your name you can collect at anfield with id and confirmation e-mail of purchase, done it loads of times when not been lead supporter - ynwa

thanks a lot mate!
YNWA.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2022, 12:35:56 pm »

It will be whoever details are filled out on the form so if it's not for you and it's for a mate who maybe doesn't have the credits.. if you put there details in, the info printed at the TO would be there's not yours so they would collect and not you
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2022, 01:25:41 pm »
It will be whoever details are filled out on the form so if it's not for you and it's for a mate who maybe doesn't have the credits.. if you put there details in, the info printed at the TO would be there's not yours so they would collect and not you

thank you!
YNWA.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2022, 02:22:43 pm »
Any  spares ?   ;D

Iam up there for three days and it's my first euro away since Atleti.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .