Author Topic: Roberto Firmino  (Read 2002449 times)

Offline Bread

• Legacy Fan
Re: Roberto Firmino
« Reply #8120 on: July 15, 2018, 12:19:38 pm »
Oh Bobby you daft sod. :D

https://twitter.com/AnfieldHQ/status/1018439605169815553

I'll take it over the samurai man-bun he was sporting in late 2016.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8121 on: July 15, 2018, 12:20:34 pm »
I thinks it's a message. "Go get Dybala". Or it could be "Forget Dybala, you've got me".
dybala has that hair colour doesn’t he?

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8122 on: July 15, 2018, 12:28:20 pm »
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #8123 on: July 15, 2018, 12:32:08 pm »
Where are those wonderful dark locks, Bobby?  :'(
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #8124 on: July 15, 2018, 02:21:53 pm »
Oh Bobby you daft sod. :D

https://twitter.com/AnfieldHQ/status/1018439605169815553

That World Cup shit is out of the way, Bobby Bonzo is ready to go... :D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8125 on: July 15, 2018, 03:23:02 pm »
Super Saiyan Bobby

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #8126 on: July 15, 2018, 04:00:40 pm »
:lmao

Nutter, absolute nutter

Offline Djimi Smicer34

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #8127 on: July 15, 2018, 04:07:15 pm »
It's better than the top-knot of a couple of summers ago.

Never change Bobby, you mad, lovable, brilliant maniac.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8128 on: July 15, 2018, 05:32:10 pm »
Between the sun shining off his teeth and now his hair he might aswell just turn into silver surfer and be done with it

Offline evie

• "Might have to think about it for a bit, k? No! That's not what I meant! Damn....." Prefers to hold it in.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hero
« Reply #8129 on: July 16, 2018, 04:27:40 pm »
Should be concentrating on his football rather than dying his fucking hair. Can't even get into a side that goes out the WC at the quarters.

Oh really? Concentrating on his footie? Why don't you focus on your work 24/7 and stop writing on here. But wait a minute....you're human, you are allowed to have a life outside of work, I forgot footballers aren't. FFS.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #8130 on: July 16, 2018, 04:28:30 pm »
Oh really? Concentrating on his footie? Why don't you focus on your work 24/7 and stop writing on here. But wait a minute....you're human, you are allowed to have a life outside of work, I forgot footballers aren't. FFS.
Whoosh

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #8131 on: July 16, 2018, 04:30:06 pm »

Offline arab88

• BED WETTER
  • Kopite
  • Proud to be a RED!
« Reply #8132 on: July 16, 2018, 04:30:15 pm »

I believe Craig was actually joking... ;D

Offline evie

• "Might have to think about it for a bit, k? No! That's not what I meant! Damn....." Prefers to hold it in.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hero
« Reply #8133 on: July 16, 2018, 04:31:07 pm »
Whoosh

how am I supposed to know when people are being sarcastic?

:nirnir  ;)

Offline evie

• Legacy Fan
  • Hero
« Reply #8134 on: July 16, 2018, 04:31:40 pm »
OK OK

woosh woosh woosh  ;D

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8135 on: July 16, 2018, 04:50:18 pm »

Welcome to RAWK, have you met the nutters yet?

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8136 on: July 16, 2018, 06:05:37 pm »
Just seen his IG name is Bobby Firmino. Has he gone by 'Bobby' elsewhere or has the fan nickname caught on!?
YNWA.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #8137 on: July 16, 2018, 06:07:29 pm »

To be fair its hard to tell with Craig if he's talking shite or pretending to talk shite, so I cant really blame you
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #8138 on: July 16, 2018, 07:07:17 pm »
To be fair its hard to tell with Craig if he's talking shite or pretending to talk shite, so I cant really blame you

Could be worse, I always get confused between your posts and Als  ;D

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #8139 on: July 16, 2018, 07:12:33 pm »
Could be worse, I always get confused between your posts and Als  ;D

Lies, damn lies....and statistics
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #8140 on: July 16, 2018, 07:34:39 pm »

24/7 is pissed. You shouldn't have taken the swipe at him  :( Now, see him handing out a few bans  ;)

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #8141 on: July 16, 2018, 09:20:17 pm »
24/7 is pissed. You shouldn't have taken the swipe at him  :( Now, see him handing out a few bans  ;)

24/7 doesn't hand out bans, he forces misbehaving posters to sit through marathon Tony Robbins seminars...

Offline stjohns

• ambliance or precinct we're not sure......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8142 on: July 16, 2018, 09:44:13 pm »
It's better than the top-knot of a couple of summers ago.

Never change Bobby, you mad, lovable, brilliant maniac.

Reckon he's thought "Fuck it. If they're seriously expecting me to wear that shitty kit, I'm dying my hair to give it a bit of a lift. (No pun intended).

Offline evie

• Legacy Fan
  • Hero
« Reply #8143 on: July 17, 2018, 05:12:24 pm »

Online harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #8144 on: August 5, 2018, 12:36:51 am »
His new haircut makes him look like he has spent the summer as the touring keyboard player for The New Power Generation.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8145 on: August 9, 2018, 01:24:15 pm »
If you didn't love him enough already, the guys donated 65,000 for two childrens medical treatment and saved their lives

Larissa Pereira (his wife) Speaking to Globo

We are moved by stories like this. We are also parents and imagine the pain that this family was going through.

Roberto is a sensational person, had this noble attitude and helped save two children.

The most beautiful thing is that he does it without wanting anything in return. It’s from the heart. May it inspire and touch other people.

There are many good people, who think about their neighbours and can help in some way.

It is a pity, and unacceptable, that our country does not provide these medicines, not pay for such treatments to save lives. Very sad.

I went to research and tried to read about Spinal Muscular Atrophy. I saw that Romario is fighting for the release of the drug. The process is already in the House to be approved. There’s a lot of kids affected by this.

From twitter

Firmino is incredibly classy. Never wants to be in the limelight. He and his wife donated €65,000 for two kid's treatment but didn't wish to publicise it. He's very different from other Brazilians, doesn't like giving interviews. Even tried to evade reporters after Torino game.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8146 on: August 9, 2018, 07:50:57 pm »
Class that.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #8147 on: August 9, 2018, 07:54:05 pm »
Bobaldo, you just can't help but love the lad.

Just stop the looking away thing tho fella :thumbup

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #8148 on: August 9, 2018, 08:47:56 pm »
Bobaldo, you just can't help but love the lad.

Just stop the looking away thing tho fella :thumbup

I want to see it about 20 times at least this season.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline JHova2427

• Enjoys a nice bit of halibut and is prepared to get stoned for it. 2427 times.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8149 on: August 12, 2018, 02:49:41 pm »
So unselfish. Amazing.

Online tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #8150 on: August 12, 2018, 06:03:27 pm »
Thought he was a little off the pace today, needs a couple more matches to get back up and running properly, but still put in a hell of a shift and his appreciation of space and how to shield the ball is incredible.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline testies

• Main Stander
« Reply #8151 on: August 13, 2018, 02:31:41 am »
i noticed he played a lot deeper today because of keita going forward

nice assist though

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8152 on: August 13, 2018, 07:13:41 am »
Bobby is brilliant even when he's not playing well.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline plura

• Bear with me
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8153 on: August 13, 2018, 07:21:45 am »
I want to see it about 20 times at least this season.

Exactly. Bobby without it ain’t Bobby. Crippling his greatness that.
He was a bit off yesterday but will come good soon enough.

Offline djphal

• Is Angry. But merked Daniel Sturridge. High Protector of Gavin's Almighty Midweek Erections.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8154 on: August 13, 2018, 01:37:41 pm »
Bobby is brilliant even when he's not playing well.

He isnt playing well?

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8155 on: August 13, 2018, 02:06:31 pm »
If you didn't love him enough already,

snip
Just to follow up on that incredible gesture by Bobby, here's another article on it with a few more details. Wonderful. :) :) :) And good luck to the kids!!  :wave

Roberto Firmino makes life-saving donation to cover Brazilian boys' medical bills

He's selfless both on and off the pitch

Roberto Firmino and his wife made a life-saving donation of £59,000 to the family of two Brazilian boys to pay for their medical bills.

The boys, João and Miguel, suffer from spinal muscular atrophy but their parents were struggling to raise enough money to fund surgery in the United States for the children. Their social media campaign to raise funds to cover the medical bills caught traction and reached Liverpool striker Roberto Firmino, who felt compelled to act.

The family were £59,132 short of their £827,032 target, when Firmino and his wife, Larissa Pereira, stepped in to help and donated the remaining money needed to pay for the extortionate medical bills, as reported by Globo.

The boys' parents, Alex Jose de Amorim and Gracieli Schlemmer, thanked Firmino and his wife for their generous donation. Schlemmer posted on social media: "Larissa Pereira, Roberto Firmino's wife, got in contact and left my heart in peace, saying, 'We are donating the amount that is left'."

"I cried a lot because we have been waiting for this moment for a long time."

Firmino himself has chosen not to comment on his act of generosity, typically shying away from the limelight, but Larissa Pereira spoke to Globo about how she found the boys' story moving.

"We are moved by stories like this. We are also parents and imagine the pain that this family was going through. Roberto is a sensational person, had this noble attitude and helped save two children.

"The most beautiful thing is that he does it without wanting anything in return. It's from the heart. May it inspire and touch other people. There are many good people, who think about their neighbours and can help in some way.

"It is a pity, and unacceptable, that our country does not provide these medicines, not pay for such treatments to save lives. Very sad."
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8156 on: August 20, 2018, 04:09:54 am »
LOVE THIS MAN!  :)

"When people ask what my ­ambitions are for the rest of my career, I always say that I live in the present,” [Roberto Firmino] said. “I don’t look at more than what we have in front of us in the next few days."

"I’m only interested in Liverpool and winning everything I can with them. We have the best supporters in the world here, they are amazing – and there are Liverpool fans in every part of the planet. So we know what it would mean to be champions.”

“Everyone hears ­stories about what it means to be a Liverpool player, but, until you live it ­personally, you cannot ­really ­understand it,” he ­insisted. “In my whole life, I never thought that I would get treated like I do here."

“It’s a huge ­responsibility and we can only give ­everything back to the ­supporters that we can...

...All I can promise our supporters is that we will give every last drop and ­finish the season absolutely empty in a bid to win the title. It’s the minimum they deserve.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/roberto-firmino-reveals-liverpool-title-13101981
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #8157 on: August 20, 2018, 10:13:35 am »
What a guy.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline afc tukrish

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #8158 on: August 20, 2018, 12:49:37 pm »
Bobby wins trophies without looking...

Offline SpartanTree. No deccies or lights.

• Legacy Fan
  • This is ANFIELD !!!
« Reply #8159 on: August 20, 2018, 03:49:56 pm »
Wants to be here, understands what it means to be here and will give his all to bring success here.
Love this guy.
'Siempre es posible' - my eyes have seen the glory...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9OHC7lIfvk4

Physical death I do not fear, death of conscience is a sure death.