Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2790382 times)

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Maybe they were under the influence(r) at the time.  :D

Offline free_at_last

• Legacy Fan
  • we all live in a Red and White Kop

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
Fair play to Gundogan, one of the rare non c*nts in that team.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Fair play to Gundogan, one of the rare non c*nts in that team.

it's telling that their fans don't like him  ;D

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
Man City players breaking rules for a change:

https://twitter.com/CXPhotos/status/1244657377284100097

Offline JayNY

• DoeY
  • Main Stander
Is it just me or is Laporte the oldest looking 25 year old you've ever seen?

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
What is it, not working

Video of a group of Abu Dhabi players having dinner together.  I guess the account that posted it rather stupidly expected a positive response, got a negative one and deleted it  :P

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Video of a group of Abu Dhabi players having dinner together.  I guess the account that posted it rather stupidly expected a positive response, got a negative one and deleted it  :P

You sure it was city players? table looked full with no empty seats

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan

Yet their club always said that they will absolutely not return to football until it is safe to do so...

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Andy-oh-six

• Legacy Fan
  • Mr Susan in 'the world of mirrors'...
I see Abu Dhabi are charging millions to the NHS for rent of the Excel.
Internet terrorist

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan

Unfortunately it might be their first full house.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
but letting the nhs use their council owned stadium for free

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
So Kyle Walker is another footballer in the ‘do as I say not as I do’, not surprised though as he’s never struck me as the smartest

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/apr/05/city-to-investigate-kyle-walker-over-sex-party-that-broke-quarantine-rules?CMP=share_btn_tw

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
So Kyle Walker is another footballer in the ‘do as I say not as I do’, not surprised though as he’s never struck me as the smartest

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/apr/05/city-to-investigate-kyle-walker-over-sex-party-that-broke-quarantine-rules?CMP=share_btn_tw

A rehashed story from that rag judging by paragraph one

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
A rehashed story from that rag judging by paragraph one
last 2 paragraphs

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
There’s a ‘biting the bullet and think of others’ gag there

Offline kloppagetime

• Is severely disappointed with Liverpool’s performance levels in 2020, especially pre-season.
  • Legacy Fan
Not surprised he's as dumb as bricks

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
From the Guardian..

The owner of London’s ExCel centre, the Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Company, has said it will no longer charge the NHS to use the site for the temporary Nightingale hospital.

I am presuming they are the owners of City?

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
Wasn't that long ago the City players flew loads of Italian "Models" for a post Xmas orgy... I mean party.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
Got to hand it to Man City for their timing.

If we do a u-turn now it looks like we’ve been shamed into by them.

Bravo, City, bravo.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan

Bravo, City, bravo.

Shamed by a ton of Liverpool fans berating the club first and foremost.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Bravo, City, bravo.

::) ::)

Coronavirus: Abu Dhabi charges NHS millions in rent for super-hospital in ExCeL London

The owners of the ExCeL centre in east London are charging the NHS millions of pounds in rent to use it as a temporary hospital for coronavirus patients.

The ExCeL, owned by the Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Company (Adnec), is charging the health service £2m-£3m a month, according to industry sources.

The Nightingale Hospital London, the first of several temporary facilities planned, was opened by the health secretary, Matt Hancock, on Friday. It will hold up to 4,000 patients in 80 wards. At full capacity it would be one of the biggest hospitals in the world

My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
::) ::)

Coronavirus: Abu Dhabi charges NHS millions in rent for super-hospital in ExCeL London

They backtracked.

From the Guardian..

The owner of London’s ExCel centre, the Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Company, has said it will no longer charge the NHS to use the site for the temporary Nightingale hospital.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
So they’ll still keep the earlier rent payments then

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
So they’ll still keep the earlier rent payments then

Probably.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
Pep's mum has died of Covid-19. Awful news.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Poor man...

His poor family...

:(

YNWA
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Very sad. :( YNWA
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Maybe we should change the thread title for now?

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Horrendous news. RIP.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family, RIP.

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Sad news.
Rip
bollocks

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
rip man so sad news, aside from rivalry and all, always thought deep inside Pep is a good guy. did a lot for Catalonia too.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Very sad news, condolences to him and his family.  :(
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"