Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2787431 times)

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
It's Etihad that we need to see grounded and quite frankly go out of business for all I care. Emirates are Arsenal's sponspors, they have nothing to do with these crooks

Eithad already loses billions. It's on life support dont worry :thumbup

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
My bad, confused Etihad with Emirates. ;D  I'll amend me post.

Is what I meant.  Unless they're hoping other airlines go out of business so they can branch into other routes, then at some point surely even Abu Dhabi has to feel the squeeze?  Caught between a price war, Corona, and a global depression looming, where is the line drawn for them, I wonder? 

Plus, with football on hold and CAS still looking into City's ban, the odds that they can even delay the ban a season until they get a ruling don't look good.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 12:43:32 pm by Red Berry »
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The world has been thrown into chaos because of this virus but it hasn't stopped Prestwich Blue and the other conspiracy nutters on twitter coming out with more shit about LFC. Today he said something along the lines of "we've(city) got some evidence that will drop us(LFC) in the shit and when the time is right we'll(city) release it" ::) ;D You've got bellends hanging on to his every word as well.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline CaseRed

• Anny Roader
Etihad still flying?
Yep and reporting that all seats are full.

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The world has been thrown into chaos because of this virus but it hasn't stopped Prestwich Blue and the other conspiracy nutters on twitter coming out with more shit about LFC. Today he said something along the lines of "we've(city) got some evidence that will drop us(LFC) in the shit and when the time is right we'll(city) release it" ::) ;D You've got bellends hanging on to his every word as well.
I believe Prestwich Blue is actually a supporter liaison officer for the club too. 

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I believe Prestwich Blue is actually a supporter liaison officer for the club too.

So someone who pretends he's got inside knowledge, when all he is just some pleb who works at the club.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake

That they're still coming out with this shite in a time like this just shows the depths of obsession. Football is very much at the back of my mind now, on hold, even though we are two matches off winning our first title in 30 years and the first of my lifetime. But some people just can't help themselves.

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
So someone who pretends he's got inside knowledge, when all he is just some pleb who works at the club.
The mad thing is that, while he's promoting tweets calling for people to get sacked for no reason, he actually represents the whole fanbase to the club and he's spreading mad shit like that. Did you see the one yesterday? Somehow we've been linked to Naomi Campbell, Bill Clinton and paedophile rings. Complete madness. If there's anyone who needs sacking...

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The mad thing is that, while he's promoting tweets calling for people to get sacked for no reason, he actually represents the whole fanbase to the club and he's spreading mad shit like that. Did you see the one yesterday? Somehow we've been linked to Naomi Campbell, Bill Clinton and paedophile rings. Complete madness. If there's anyone who needs sacking...

No, I didn't see that. WOW!!!

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy

Is that kind of like Derek Acorah - talking to people who are just not there...

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Is that kind of like Derek Acorah - talking to people who are just not there...

;D

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?

Hope the FA takes a hardline like UEFA.

Offline free_at_last

• Legacy Fan
  • we all live in a Red and White Kop
Remember that West Ham game were the etihad was half empty. They reckon there were 52,159 there. Is it any wonder that nobody believes their FFP porkies:
https://www.espn.com.au/football/match?gameId=541594

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Remember that West Ham game were the etihad was half empty. They reckon there were 52,159 there. Is it any wonder that nobody believes their FFP porkies:
https://www.espn.com.au/football/match?gameId=541594
thats based on ‘tickets sold’

Online Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
It's straight out of the Q Anon playbook.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
PrestwichBlue is a nutcase.

Even PaddyPower in those videos they do had one his irate insane rants about UeFa on BlueLoon, it highlighted showing the world what a idiot he is.

Wasn't he for months saying nothing will happen regarding a ffp ban, guy thinks he's some legal mastermind.

I think he posted here as ManchesterBlue when FFP was the topic.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 04:00:25 pm by RedSince86 »
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Sounds like their version of The Esk.  How are his caveats?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Emptory?
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline Andar

• Legacy Fan
Guardiola has donated €1m euros to help fight the outbreak in Spain.

The money will be used to help purchase medical equipment and protective material for the hospital staff involved in treating those admitted to hospital.

Unbelievable gesture.

Offline King Kenny 7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Fair play to him.

He is clearly trying to assist his countrymen, cant ask more than that.

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Usual?
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Guardiola has donated €1m euros to help fight the outbreak in Spain.

The money will be used to help purchase medical equipment and protective material for the hospital staff involved in treating those admitted to hospital.

Unbelievable gesture.

It’s not that unbelievable - loads and loads of celebs and athletes are donating. But certainly it’s commendable.

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
Wearing a yellow ribbon while taking blood money.

What a guy

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
It’s not that unbelievable - loads and loads of celebs and athletes are donating. But certainly it’s commendable.

'commendable'

Offline TealC

• Legacy Fan
PrestwichBlue is a nutcase.

Even PaddyPower in those videos they do had one his irate insane rants about UeFa on BlueLoon, it highlighted showing the world what a idiot he is.

Wasn't he for months saying nothing will happen regarding a ffp ban, guy thinks he's some legal mastermind.

I think he posted here as ManchesterBlue when FFP was the topic.

On a scale of The Esk to Swissramble, where do We place this guy?

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
On a scale of The Esk to Swissramble, where do We place this guy?

Duncan Oldham

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
Duncan Oldham

Good choice (not heard that name for a while)

Offline jacobs chains

• Legacy Fan
  • The fight will not be attaining dreams.
So can anyone with a Times subscription tell us all who the eight Prem clubs 'conspiring' against City are?

Offline Gladbach73

• Anny Roader
So can anyone with a Times subscription tell us all who the eight Prem clubs 'conspiring' against City are?

Apparently it's the current top ten in the Premier League, obviously minus Manchester City, and apparently Sheffield United.
"If Everton were playing in my back garden, I'd close the curtains"

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Duncan Oldham
does this guy sell stuff?

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop

His site (koptalk) was a scam, also he took pre orders for a book that was never written, not sure if he gave anyone stupid enough to order it their money back, proper scumbag

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
Duncan Oldham
His site (koptalk) was a scam, also he took pre orders for a book that was never written, not sure if he gave anyone stupid enough to order it their money back, proper scumbag

I knew I heard of that name somewhere.

After FSG bought us, he did a 1 hour special on how the epic swindle happened citing some insider source that was a major hit here on RAWK.

I also listen to his podcast sometimes.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
i meant the city guy who he was compared to

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
i meant the city guy who he was compared to

his delusions keep them coming onto blueloon and fawning over how the cartel are gonna crumble due to unspecified 'dirt to be dished'....

....so I suppose the ad traffic might get a boost
Believer

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
I posted a video not so far back that had PrestwichBlue on, not sure why this guy had someone as a guest who got it so wrong on every level regarding the FFP case.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/bRLfm6vbrPw&amp;" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/bRLfm6vbrPw&amp;</a>
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Apparently it's the current top ten in the Premier League, obviously minus Manchester City, and apparently Sheffield United.
What is our conspiracy?

Online zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
What is our conspiracy?
Man City are buying off the votes of other PL clubs one at a time, but with oil prices as they are they can only afford Sheff Utd at present.

;)

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
Support the team,Trust & Believe.