Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3442834 times)

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
Re: "Green and Gold, it's O12e from Molde!" Mighty Conquerors of Rochdale!
« Reply #36440 on: October 14, 2019, 01:39:30 pm »
Danny Mills fucking hates us but in a combined first 11 he chose Liverpool players for every position. He even said if our three first choice midfielders were not available (the area which is apparently not top class) he would most likely choose our second three :lmao :lmao

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36441 on: October 14, 2019, 01:40:33 pm »
They're so badly run its untrue.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7570431/Man-United-rack-highest-wage-bill-Premier-League-history-332m.html

This is funny but city definitely have the highest wage bill if you count the random 'ambassador' fees and wages players will be getting.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36442 on: October 14, 2019, 01:55:29 pm »
This is funny but city definitely have the highest wage bill if you count the random 'ambassador' fees and wages players will be getting.

Big IF that
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36443 on: October 14, 2019, 01:56:56 pm »
Ole has 100% success rate with signings (so far), he's been brilliant at promoting youth and he's been equally brilliant at culling the squad members who shouldn't be here. Where's he's been poor is at game management, coaching and tactics.

Solskjaer has shown he's capable at the DoF aspects of his current role. You can talk about 'success' elsewhere, but nowhere else has the same history, traditions and fan base expectations as you'll find at Old Trafford. Only Ole and SAF have shown they can do it at this club.

DoD would be perfect for him.

Redcafe   ;D ;D

Okay, which one of you lot posted that? :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Can't believe Ole has lasted longer than Moyes. Today is Ole's 300th day in charge and Davy only made it to 296. ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36444 on: October 14, 2019, 02:00:09 pm »
I genuinely don't remember any serious claims that Klopp wasn't the right guy during the first season. Fair enough if you do, but we remember things differently then.

And yeah, patience is fine when it makes sense and there's evidence of the right direction of travel, but are you really going to unironically say that United fans who think they should stick with Solskjaer are right?

I remember having a beer with a guy I work with who wanted Klopp out in November 2017. When I asked who should replace him he said "It doesn't matter. Just get rid of him first then deal with that after"
Bonkers.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36445 on: October 14, 2019, 02:02:58 pm »
I remember having a beer with a guy I work with who wanted Klopp out in November 2017. When I asked who should replace him he said "It doesn't matter. Just get rid of him first then deal with that after"
Bonkers.

It happens, a lot of fans just regurgitate whatever Sky and the BBC says, that's partly why so many mancs are behind ole despite him being a total disaster. I wonder if the Neville's will finally realise one day how much damage they're doing by backing their mate.

Offline Goalposts for Jumpers

• Mon Ranager's Alter-Ego.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #36446 on: October 14, 2019, 02:13:25 pm »
This on the BBC:

Daniel James: Ryan Giggs says Wales winger was fine to play on against Croatia

Wales winger Daniel James suffered a heavy collision with Domagoj Vida and Borna Barisic of Croatia
Wales boss Ryan Giggs says Daniel James was fine to play on after a heavy collision in Sunday's 1-1 Euro 2020 qualifying draw with Croatia and "passed all the concussion tests".

James needed treatment after an aerial challenge with Domagoj Vida, though the winger says he was not knocked out.

"I say about players being smart... he stayed down, he was fine," said Giggs.

However, brain injury association Headway has criticised the way James' injury was handled.

Headway chief executive Peter McCabe said: "Ryan Giggs' claim that the player was being 'streetwise' by staying down and appearing to have been knocked out is shocking.

"If that is the case and James was acting, it raises serious questions about the player's understanding of the seriousness of concussion.

"Not only has he put his own medical team under intense and unfair scrutiny, but he's also set a dangerous example for the millions watching at home.

"Similarly... it is simply not acceptable for teams to use concussion protocols for tactical gain."

Giggs said after the match he was satisfied with the treatment of 21-year-old Manchester United forward James.

"When the physios came over there was no problem, and what you have to do now is do the tests at half-time. He passed all the concussion tests," said the Wales manager.

James confirmed that he had not suffered any serious damage in the first-half clash, despite concern over the incident.

"There were a few tackles flying in but you always expect it in these games," he told Sky Sports after the match.

"I'm fine. I think he just caught me in the head but I didn't get knocked out fortunately."

Defender Ethan Ampadu, who is on loan at RB Leipzig from Chelsea, also suffered a heavy collision in the game in Cardiff and the 19-year-old was unable to continue.

The draw with Group E leaders Croatia means Wales are now relying on Slovakia dropping points in their remaining two fixtures if they are to qualify for next summer's tournament.

Wales will need to claim six points from their final two games - in Azerbaijan on 16 November and at home to Hungary three days later.

Despite Sunday's "very physical" game at Cardiff City Stadium that saw eight yellow cards shown by referee Bjorn Kuipers, Giggs said he was fine with the officiating.

"There were a few fouls in the first half where they were maybe not yellow cards, but they were just stopping our flow," Giggs added.

"We would win the ball back looking to counter and they're smart. That's something we need to get better at.

"When you see their two centre-halves get booked early on you want to test them a little bit more."

Midfielder Joe Allen will miss the Azerbaijan game after receiving a late yellow card against Croatia, with James and Kieffer Moore the other Wales players booked.

So Daniel James pretending to be unconscious to get the game stopped.

He's a f*cking class act that lad. 

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #36447 on: October 14, 2019, 02:15:58 pm »
This on the BBC:

More likely it's Giggs who is talking rubbish and throwing his player under the bus to cover for the fact that he should've taken him off after the collision.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36448 on: October 14, 2019, 02:18:15 pm »
Bonkers.

In Rafa's last season I was in a houseshare. Came down stairs and clearly had interrupted a footy convo. LFC mate looks up and says "Hey, if you could have Rafa or Hodgson as manager, who would you have?"

"Rafa" I said. Instantly. The sort of instant that it comes an uncomfortably short time after the question, almost like you've spoken out of turn.

The speed of my response, as well as the response itself clearly caught him by surprise. It was then that I realised he'd been seriously suggesting to my Spurs mate that Hodgson was clearly the better way forward.
I lost all footballing respect for him that day.

The next 12 months were very interesting.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 02:50:41 pm by Romford_Red »

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #36449 on: October 14, 2019, 02:38:26 pm »
In Rafa's last season I was in a houseshare. Came down stairs and clearly had interrupted a footy convo. LFC mate looks up and says "Hey, if you could have Rafa or Hodgson as manager, who would you have?"

"Rafa I said. Instantly. The sort of instant that it comes an uncomfortably short time after the question, almost like you've spoken out of turn.

The speed of my response, as well as the response itself clearly caught him by surprise. It was then that I realised he'd been seriously suggesting to my Spurs mate that Hodgson was clearly the better way forward.
I lost all footballing respect for him that day.

The next 12 months were very interesting.

There was a fella I knew at work around that time who was a proper bellend, believed more or less any of the shite spouted on sky and was the type you'd try and avoid talking footie with as it was all regurgitated bollocks, remember seeing him the day Rafa was sacked and he did a fist pump, c*nt, came out with all the "breath of fresh air" shite with Hodgson, also reckoned Gillett was a genuine fella and it was all Hicks' fault ;D

Offline Goalposts for Jumpers

• Mon Ranager's Alter-Ego.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36450 on: October 14, 2019, 02:59:48 pm »
More likely it's Giggs who is talking rubbish and throwing his player under the bus to cover for the fact that he should've taken him off after the collision.

I did think about adding that possibility (a sort of, take you pick between a c*nt and bellend), but the player quotes suggest it was just him, although Giggs might have asked him to say that.

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #36451 on: October 14, 2019, 03:01:30 pm »
I am more and more convinced there is some house of cards about to tumble about this lot. I copped on to the shabby stadium last year, and now the Swiss ramble reveals they are 1.221 billion euros in debt, with worse quality loan leverage than Barcelona. Surely some of their sponsorship deals are performance related? When will the income generated cross the outgoings line on a graph?. 7,4,5,6,2,6 place positions averages out at 5th over 6 seasons. They could well drag that down this year, as things are going. Might they be massaging figures to keep sponsors happy? Just read they owe £212m in transfer fees as well.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 03:20:05 pm by markedasred »
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #36452 on: October 14, 2019, 03:26:07 pm »
I am more and more convinced there is some house of cards about to tumble about this lot. I copped on to the shabby stadium last year, and now the Swiss ramble reveals they are 1.221 billion euros in debt, with worse quality loan leverage than Barcelona. Surely some of their sponsorship deals are performance related? When will the income generated cross the outgoings line on a graph?. 7,4,5,6,2,6 place positions averages out at 5th over 6 seasons. They could well drag that down this year, as things are going. Might they be massaging figures to keep sponsors stock market happy? Just read they owe £212m in transfer fees as well.

Fixed for you.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Online Garlicbread

• Veet lurk brurred.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36453 on: October 14, 2019, 03:30:36 pm »
Hand on heart during the summer of 2010 I thought Roy would be okay for us. I didn't think you could do that badly with the likes of Gerrard and Torres still at the club.

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #36454 on: October 14, 2019, 03:33:17 pm »
Fixed for you.
Yes you are right, I forgot they already had $900million wiped off their share value since February.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Online Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36455 on: October 14, 2019, 03:34:22 pm »
This on the BBC:

Wow. Either way someone has to get in trouble for that. Either for Giggs allowing a player who'd just been knocked out to carry on, or James for faking a serious injury. I do wonder why he'd fake being knocked out though. Surely the instinct is to go down holding your head?

Watching it back, after the 'contact' he's gone down with his arms out to break his fall, doesn't look like he was out at all. Fucking idiot.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 03:37:05 pm by Clint Eastwood »

Offline stevo7

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Direct Action Now
« Reply #36456 on: October 14, 2019, 03:43:15 pm »
I do remember some bellends questioning Klopp early on, I had a couple of arguments with my own brother about it - he was dropped on his head as a baby, so he at least has an excuse for chatting shit at times.
My brother was dropped on his head as a baby - he started supporting Everton!

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36457 on: October 14, 2019, 03:51:46 pm »

The bbc had one of these last year before our away game. I can’t remember who it was, probably some ex Manc or bitter that had rashford and martial in ahead of Mane and Firmino. In what world are two of their front three better than ours.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36458 on: October 14, 2019, 03:56:48 pm »

What's funny about that is Alisson hasn't played one complete match this season and he's still better than DeGea.

So is Adrian.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36459 on: October 14, 2019, 04:00:13 pm »
I’m struggling to understand what “nous” is involved by pretending to be knocked out if, as they claim, they weren’t intending on getting anyone sent off.  The ref has to stop the game in case of a head injury, if you want to halt the game then just hold your head.  It’s not like refs have been playing on if there has been any doubt, they’ve pretty consistently stopped the game for at least 15 years now. There’s no need to be lying there motionless with your eyes closed

Seems like a bit of a scumbag move to me. The sort of thing an 8 year old would try to put the shits up their brother/mate.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36460 on: October 14, 2019, 05:23:17 pm »
Danny Mills picked a combined LFC/United 11 and no United players are in it.

Some whopper posts in this thread at RedCafe. https://www.redcafe.net/threads/danny-mills’-combined-united-liverpool-11.451236/

They have Maguire over Matip, Maguire is to slow to play in our high line so much that he would fuck up our system, and Pogba lol enough said, he doesn't have the work rate or attitude to play for Klopp, a few shouts for Mctominay. :D

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #36461 on: October 14, 2019, 05:27:50 pm »
That Amadaeus must have started drinking early.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36462 on: October 14, 2019, 05:33:56 pm »
My brother was dropped on his head as a baby - he started supporting Everton!

Obviously from a greater height then ;D

Danny Mills picked a combined LFC/United 11 and no United players are in it.

Some whopper posts in this thread at RedCafe. https://www.redcafe.net/threads/danny-mills’-combined-united-liverpool-11.451236/

They have Maguire over Matip, Maguire is to slow to play in our high line so much that he would fuck up our system, and Pogba lol enough said, he doesn't have the work rate or attitude to play for Klopp, a few shouts for Mctominay. :D

Maguire is fucking shit. Seriously, I wouldn't let him near our bench, never mind the starting 11.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36463 on: October 14, 2019, 05:45:28 pm »
Pogba walks into the team  :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
I can somewhat understand Maguire shouts, De Gea shouts, we can even talk about Martial for the bench but Pogba? Pogba? Get fucked.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #36465 on: October 14, 2019, 06:14:30 pm »
Are we talking an injured Allison v a fully fit De Gea? Cause then I can kinda see it.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36466 on: October 14, 2019, 06:52:04 pm »
I can somewhat understand Maguire shouts, De Gea shouts, we can even talk about Martial for the bench but Pogba? Pogba? Get fucked.

Martial on the bench I agree with, Maguire over Matip or Lovren? Nah - he'd never cope with our high line, same as De Gea, I'd rather take Adrian. De Gea would shit his kecks with the space between himself and the CB's. Pogba we could let run around Stanley Park.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36467 on: October 14, 2019, 06:56:08 pm »
Any idiot picking Martial over Firmino needs to give up on football completely

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #36468 on: October 14, 2019, 06:59:50 pm »

he's an odd one, he loves Pochetinno, and doesn't seem to support anyone, and he can't stand that Jürgen Klopp is superior to his beloved Pochy in every way, so spends half his time trying to put him down  ;D

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36469 on: October 14, 2019, 07:02:47 pm »
Sanchez out for 2 to 3 months after picking up injury on international duty ;D
Paying him £300k a week to be injured on another clubs treatment table now

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #36470 on: October 14, 2019, 07:03:01 pm »

Been sniffing them manc bins

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #36471 on: October 14, 2019, 07:06:05 pm »
Wow. Either way someone has to get in trouble for that. Either for Giggs allowing a player who'd just been knocked out to carry on, or James for faking a serious injury. I do wonder why he'd fake being knocked out though. Surely the instinct is to go down holding your head?

Watching it back, after the 'contact' he's gone down with his arms out to break his fall, doesn't look like he was out at all. Fucking idiot.

Not a chance. Look at the picture they use in this https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50038849

The man is sparko. He's out cold. There's no sign of consciousness. He shouldn't have been allowed to continue.

Online Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36472 on: October 14, 2019, 07:10:06 pm »
The lazy fucker needs to run to get in our team.

Offline 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36473 on: October 14, 2019, 07:12:09 pm »
So which Ref is going to give Man Utd their obligatory penalty in this match?

Referee: Martin Atkinson.
Assistants: Lee Betts, Constantine Hatzidakis.
Fourth official: Jonathan Moss.
VAR: David Coote.
Assistant VAR: Marc Perry.

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
The lazy fucker needs to run to get in our team.

Pogba definitely behind Ox and Milner if he was in our team but perhaps ahead of Harvey Elliot.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36475 on: October 14, 2019, 07:20:56 pm »

What has the last 20 years got to do with now? Are they living off past glories?  :D
Pick the last 50 years and none of Uniteds players get in bar an argument for Schmeichel.

Only Suarez in the last 20 years  :lmao

Gerrard is better than any midfielder they've ever had. van Dijk is better than any centre half they've ever had.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #36476 on: October 14, 2019, 07:22:03 pm »
Obviously from a greater height then ;D

Maguire is fucking shit. Seriously, I wouldn't let him near our bench, never mind the starting 11.
He’s a really good defender.  He’s exceptionally dominant in the air.  He is playing in a team that is very poorly coached so we have to allow for that. 

He’s not that quick and he doesn’t turn quickly, but he’s still really good.

Now Pogba is the interesting one.  I agree with them that he’s the most talented midfielder out of all the others... but that’s pointless really, because his lack of tactical discipline makes his contribution totally pointless.  He would never do a job in our midfield where the collective is far more important than individuality.

And as for Martial? He isn’t a bad striker.  But he scores only about one every 3-4 games... which isn’t going to get him close to our first 11.

Out of their squad I’d have Ashley Young.  He could cover at full back and on the wings.  They hate him, but his numbers aren’t bad really.  Obviously he’d be on the bench!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36477 on: October 14, 2019, 08:17:13 pm »

I think he's half right there, whenever I've seen Pogba play, he always seems to be walking.

I'm interested in 'on pure talent alone, Pogba gets in that midfield'. There seems to be a general consensus (by virtually everyone) that he is extremely talented but somewhat lazy - I always find it odd that his talent is just taken as read, I think it's been over-stated by some distance.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 08:44:48 pm by Hazell »
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #36478 on: October 14, 2019, 08:42:10 pm »
Ive consistently said Pogbas  a shit team wrecker. Hes a great athlete. Wildly inconsistent footballer. Hes best if he doesn't have any pressure at all and/or if he doesn't need or try to think. AND on top of that even if circumstances are good, hes got to be in the mood. that day

thats why he can thread through a sublime pass for the 5-0 goal and puts that pass right into touch in that famous gif. His mentality is waaaaay suspect. Soft as fuck bully, basically. Way on top, unchallenged and with time he can produce because of his physical attributes. In a real scrap with a determined opponent he wilts.

Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #36479 on: October 14, 2019, 08:45:51 pm »
He’s a really good defender.  He’s exceptionally dominant in the air. 

Lovrens roughly the same player but better at everything and faster too.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.