Author Topic: VAR! Video Assistant Referee & Shite Referees in General  (Read 1323173 times)

Offline MH41

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: VAR! Huh! What is it good for? Bit shit innit?
« Reply #10880 on: February 23, 2021, 11:55:09 am »
Apologies if this has already been answered elsewhere, or I am out of order. I'm completely unaware of what has happened.
But was there any reason why this site has been down since Sunday night/Mon morning, and has returned with topics and pages missing?
Please remove this post if inappropriate. I just genuinely don't know. I'm slightly paranoid at the moment about all these strange VAR decisions, and the explanations provided by the authorities, and I'm putting 2+2 together, thinking that we're too close to the truth.....
Many thanks for the replies folks.
I'm still going along with my theory that we're too close to unearthing the truth, and ruining it for whoever is involved.
All mentions of the Harry Maguire elbowing incident has been removed, along with another VAR thread! 🤐🤣
The more I heard from clattenberg, Gallagher yesterday further confirms it.. No one unbiased can view those incidents and state what they came out with.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #10881 on: February 23, 2021, 12:00:04 pm »
I’d love to see refs be tested on decisions where the footage is altered to blank the strips of the teams involved. I fully expected Liverpool to be one of the beneficiaries of VAR, in this day & age where there are no fans in the ground especially, because big teams usually get the decisions & attacking teams should cause more incidents in the opposition’s half. Yet here we are languishing at the bottom of the LiVARpool table.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Dull Tools

• Likes James Corden.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10882 on: February 23, 2021, 12:03:43 pm »
I’d love to see refs be tested on decisions where the footage is altered to blank the strips of the teams involved. I fully expected Liverpool to be one of the beneficiaries of VAR, in this day & age where there are no fans in the ground especially, because big teams usually get the decisions & attacking teams should cause more incidents in the opposition’s half. Yet here we are languishing at the bottom of the LiVARpool table.

I have been wanting to see this too. Or just give them to a referee in Italy, Spain or Germany who doesn't know the background of the incidents and see what he gives once seeing the clip.

Offline free_at_last

• Legacy Fan
  • we all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10883 on: February 23, 2021, 12:16:39 pm »
Let's face it there's not a lot we can do about this - the refs have screwed us and they and the media are thumbing their noses at us.
I just hope they don't totally derail us by keeping us out of the top 4.
One thing though - fans will return to the stadiums. Anfield has been a model of sporting fairness in the past and even pre-VAR we didn't get a lot of decisions because of that.
I think we should remember these c*nts and how they screwed us and give them a suitable welcome.
I can just imagine some of the ditties that may be created with this as inspiration:
https://twitter.com/Road_End_Red/status/1346478251124822022?s=19

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10884 on: February 23, 2021, 12:32:57 pm »
Dermot Gallagher is the worst thing to come out of Dublin since Sarge.

Don’t be ridiculous. As if Sarge has ever left Dublin.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10885 on: February 23, 2021, 12:42:40 pm »
I don't watch enough European football now or MLS to compare but they can't be ruining the game as much as the PGMOL?

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10886 on: February 23, 2021, 01:49:55 pm »
Some more stats:

Touches- 1st (21,229)
Dribbles- 4th (11.2)
Tackles- 4th (13.4)
Fouls- 17th (9.4)
Fouled- 19th (8.2)
Pen For- 3rd= (6)
Pen Against- 8th= (4)

VAR Decisions:

Total Disallowed Goals;
25 (6 for, 1 against)

Leading to Goals:
0 for, 3 against.

Penalties:
0 for, 3 against.

All totally normal. Is it within the ’margin of error’ ? Who knows.

And, of course, this doesn’t include things that are not called that we see every week; 2 footed lunges ignored, the grappling & running through the backs of Mane & Salah when they receive the ball. The soft fouls given against us, the inconsistencies like Barnes getting a penalty that Mane doesn’t . Like SoS I’ve given up watching the league games & can’t even bear the highlights. They’ve ruined the game.

Edit: dolphins?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 01:52:58 pm by KillieRed »

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #10887 on: February 23, 2021, 02:03:42 pm »
Some more stats:

Touches- 1st (21,229)
Dribbles- 4th (11.2)
Tackles- 4th (13.4)
Fouls- 17th (9.4)
Fouled- 19th (8.2)
Pen For- 3rd= (6)
Pen Against- 8th= (4)

VAR Decisions:

Total Disallowed Goals;
25 (6 for, 1 against)

Leading to Goals:
0 for, 3 against.

Penalties:
0 for, 3 against.

All totally normal. Is it within the ’margin of error’ ? Who knows.

And, of course, this doesn’t include things that are not called that we see every week; 2 footed lunges ignored, the grappling & running through the backs of Mane & Salah when they receive the ball. The soft fouls given against us, the inconsistencies like Barnes getting a penalty that Mane doesn’t  didn’t. Like SoS I’ve given up watching the league games & can’t even bear the highlights. They’ve ruined the game.

Edit: dolphins?

There are a lot of categories here too.

Penalties given against (should have been overturned, or confirmed)
Penalties given for (reversed/overturned or confirmed)

Offsides calls leading to goals against (reversed or allowed to stand)
Offsides calls leading to goals for (reversed or allowed to stand)

Handball calls leading to penalties for (reversed or confirmed)
Handball calls leading to penalties against (reversed or confirmed)

Fouls in the run play against (not called or reviewed and allowed to stand)
Fouls in the run play for (not called or reviewed and allowed to stand)

Actual goal line or VAR reviews of referee decisions that require a look at the monitor (against)
Actual goal line or VAR reviews of referee decisions that require a look at the monitor (for)

Card (yellow or red) against (comparable offenses)
Card (yellow or red) for (comparable offenses

Time taken to get a call right by Referee or VAR (against)
Time taken to get a call right by Referee or VAR (for)

End result of referee decisions on LFC point total (against)
End result of referee decisions on LFC point total (for)

Would enjoy a forensic accounting of this --- not only LFC but the entire Premier League. 
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10888 on: February 23, 2021, 02:07:55 pm »
I’m not sure if opta keep tally of that kind of thing as I believe it’s pay to use?

Online BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
« Reply #10889 on: February 23, 2021, 02:11:56 pm »
Touches- 1st (21,229)
Fouled- 19th (8.2)

These two are the most striking for me. Never mind VAR, goals and penalties, they are sabotaging us all over the pitch for 90 minutes.

Online RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10890 on: February 23, 2021, 02:22:34 pm »

The thing is, a lot of these incidents even with that it’s easy to tell who was involved. If you watch a decent amount of football you can tell who was involved. I don’t even watch close to every game but I reckon I could pick the right teams involved for 10 randomly picked big incidents

As for Gallagher, pretty sure he said Trent purposely raised his head :lmao waiting for the next time someone gets their face grabbed so he can say ‘he shouldn’t have put his chin into his hand there’
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 02:24:54 pm by RyanBabel19 »

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10891 on: February 23, 2021, 03:01:29 pm »
These two are the most striking for me. Never mind VAR, goals and penalties, they are sabotaging us all over the pitch for 90 minutes.

I won't watch league games any more, but it has been pointed out to me on here that the referees have all turned into Fernandinho, tactical fouls all over the pitch, blowing up all the time to disrupt our play.

The one stat that got me was Utd had about 1400 touches in the oppo area, us and City had over 5,000 and they have been given more penalties than us and City combined.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #10892 on: February 23, 2021, 03:07:51 pm »
That penalty was up there with the maddest of the many mad decisions this season. A penalty for falling over and having a player trip over you is just fantastic!

Coupled with Slabhead being allowed to elbow players in the box, yep, all in all another great advert for the shittest league in the world.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #10893 on: February 23, 2021, 03:25:16 pm »
What do the media/pundits or fans in other countries make of our refs and VAR, is it seen as any worse or farcical than others?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10894 on: February 23, 2021, 04:19:08 pm »
Really striking stat there.
I wonder where in the table for touches the team fouled the least had?

Online Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10895 on: February 23, 2021, 04:23:56 pm »
Wasn't there also a stat that showed Grealish had 160 odd fouls against him and Mo had like 20?

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10896 on: February 23, 2021, 04:26:02 pm »
Really striking stat there.
I wonder where in the table for touches the team fouled the least had?

16th- Sheff Utd 14150, 7.8 fouled per game.

Combination of Premier League official stats & whoscored.com because, of course, you can’t get them in the same place.

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10897 on: February 23, 2021, 04:32:35 pm »
Most fouled -15.4 per game; Aston Villa. I know they have a lot of ball carriers (7th in dribbles)
, but they are 17th in touches.

Liverpool are 4th in dribbles. It’s almost as if we are reffed to a different standard.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #10898 on: February 23, 2021, 04:44:28 pm »
Wasn't there also a stat that showed Grealish had 160 odd fouls against him and Mo had like 20?

Can't remember Grealish's numbers but he was the highest in the league I think. Mo was apparently fouled 18 times in the whole of last season. :lmao
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #10899 on: February 23, 2021, 05:10:40 pm »
I won't watch league games any more, but it has been pointed out to me on here that the referees have all turned into Fernandinho, tactical fouls all over the pitch, blowing up all the time to disrupt our play.

The one stat that got me was Utd had about 1400 touches in the oppo area, us and City had over 5,000 and they have been given more penalties than us and City combined.

Interestingly the first time this really happened (at least that I noticed) was the second half against West Brom. Every time we tried to quickly win the ball back they'd just flop and get a free kick. Every time. Klopp even got booked for complaining about it by whatever Manchester ref was doing that game. We lost all our rhythm and they stole a point at the end.

Every home game since has been the same, we can't even press anymore because if we do it's an automatic free kick.

That was the difference at Leipzig. We were actually able to win the ball back and pressure Leipzig into mistakes without playing a non-contact sport that is the PL (when our opponents have the ball).
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 05:13:58 pm by Fromola »
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline oldman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #10900 on: February 23, 2021, 05:18:18 pm »

grealish , vardy  & the mancs have perfected the art of trailing a leg until they feel contact and then going over.-  this is not considered diving or cheating by the refs or media

salah doesnt do this he only goes down when he feels an arm on his shoulder,

this IS considered cheating by the refs and media

unfortunately our players have got to wise up if they want decisions going their way but  I feel Klopp wold not be happy playing football this way

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #10901 on: February 23, 2021, 05:30:59 pm »
Indeed on ref watch yesterday:

Trent incident was a penalty & red card.
Maguire elbow wasn't anything.
Fulham goalkeeper challenge wasn't a penalty or red.

According to Dermot Gallagher.

The Dermot Gallagaher with a Manchester United tattoo on his arm?
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #10902 on: February 23, 2021, 05:53:58 pm »
Next time we get a pen and VAR is reviewing it, i'd love for the taker to hand the ball back to the Ref and say, keep it, we know you'll find a reason to overturn the call.  :lmao
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10903 on: February 23, 2021, 05:58:59 pm »
grealish , vardy  & the mancs have perfected the art of trailing a leg until they feel contact and then going over.-  this is not considered diving or cheating by the refs or media

salah doesnt do this he only goes down when he feels an arm on his shoulder,

this IS considered cheating by the refs and media

unfortunately our players have got to wise up if they want decisions going their way but  I feel Klopp wold not be happy playing football this way

Utd players don't dive

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10904 on: February 23, 2021, 06:03:46 pm »
16th- Sheff Utd 14150, 7.8 fouled per game.

Combination of Premier League official stats & whoscored.com because, of course, you can’t get them in the same place.
Thanks for that.
Certainly doesn't jump out like 1st for touches and 2nd lowest fouled.
Thing is, we all know it's ridiculous, so many contradictions.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10905 on: February 23, 2021, 06:05:32 pm »
Interestingly the first time this really happened (at least that I noticed) was the second half against West Brom. Every time we tried to quickly win the ball back they'd just flop and get a free kick. Every time. Klopp even got booked for complaining about it by whatever Manchester ref was doing that game. We lost all our rhythm and they stole a point at the end.

Every home game since has been the same, we can't even press anymore because if we do it's an automatic free kick.

That was the difference at Leipzig. We were actually able to win the ball back and pressure Leipzig into mistakes without playing a non-contact sport that is the PL (when our opponents have the ball).
But normal contact applies when we are being denied fee kick and pens

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10906 on: February 23, 2021, 06:07:30 pm »
But normal contact applies when we are being denied fee kick and pens

Pulling, holding and dragging back in the box are also OK with us, but a slight touch on an opponent is a penalty.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10907 on: February 23, 2021, 06:50:57 pm »
Can't remember Grealish's numbers but he was the highest in the league I think. Mo was apparently fouled 18 times in the whole of last season. :lmao

Just looked it up and now can’t find it but Grealish has been fouled 100 times this season! Next highest was Zaha on 56. Insane gap. Saudi was actually about third or fourth.

Salah isn’t in the top 100 but found another stat site that said he’s been fouled 12 times this season. :lmao

There was another stat that said Marriner had given Mo one free kick in the last ten games he’s reffed him.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10908 on: February 23, 2021, 06:53:04 pm »
Just looked it up and now can’t find it but Grealish has been fouled 100 times this season! Next highest was Zaha on 56. Insane gap. Saudi was actually about third or fourth.

Salah isn’t in the top 100 but found another stat site that said he’s been fouled 12 times this season
. :lmao

There was another stat that said Marriner had given Mo one free kick in the last ten games he’s reffed him.

:lmao

Mo gets fouled 12 times a game.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10909 on: February 23, 2021, 06:56:21 pm »
And at the same time I looked that up I was sent some shite banter on a work group chat about Mo and diving. Would post all that if I’d think for a second the thick Brexit twats would take any note of it!

Online Agent99

• Legacy Fan

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10911 on: February 23, 2021, 07:00:11 pm »
And at the same time I looked that up I was sent some shite banter on a work group chat about Mo and diving. Would post all that if I’d think for a second the thick Brexit twats would take any note of it!
Saw headline on YouTube by ex Palace owner Simon Jordan who loathes Salah for his cheating ::)

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10912 on: February 23, 2021, 07:02:34 pm »
The fact that a former referee can look at these two incidents and say that one is a penalty and a red and the other is neither tells you everything you need to know about the modern game.

I guarantee that if you showed him incidents where other players were taken out after shooting in a far more deliberate way but no penalty given then he'd defend those decisions as well even though he is contradicting himself.  They all make it up as the go along and find ways to justify their ridiculous decisions.

He also said this about the Utd penalty:

Yet against Everton when Digne catches Salah in the box slightly that isn't a penalty.  Nor is the tangle of legs with Mane against Southampton, or the Newcastle keeper grabbing Mane's leg, or Mane being taken out after shooting against Burnley, or Salah against Villa, etc etc.  They are consistent at backing up each other's decisions and that is about as far as it goes.

Yeah. A constant contradiction. They need a Souness on it if he is to stand by his words of the referee standard in this country. Warnock & Smith are too lenient towards Gallagher.

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10913 on: February 23, 2021, 07:31:53 pm »
Players urged to show support for referees by clapping them on to the field

https://twitter.com/henrywinter/status/1364276483657711619

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #10914 on: February 23, 2021, 07:32:14 pm »
https://twitter.com/henrywinter/status/1364276483657711619?s=20

I hope our players give them a rapturous round of applause  ::)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #10915 on: February 23, 2021, 07:35:50 pm »

HahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaHaha hahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaHahahaha hahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahaha hahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaha hahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha haahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahaah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahaahhaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaha  hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaha  hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahaha

What an utter piss take.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 07:37:28 pm by Chakan »

Online Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10916 on: February 23, 2021, 07:38:52 pm »
I fully expect one of our lads to be booked before the game for not clapping vigorously enough.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #10917 on: February 23, 2021, 07:39:56 pm »
https://twitter.com/henrywinter/status/1364276483657711619?s=20

I hope our players give them a rapturous round of applause  ::)
That's actually insulting.

Players should now clap those who are killing the game?  :butt

What next? Calls for muggers and burglars to be given a pat on the back by their victims?
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #10918 on: February 23, 2021, 07:41:18 pm »

Our soft arses probably would as well.

United would refuse on account of a penalty they were denied a few weeks ago.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #10919 on: February 23, 2021, 07:44:38 pm »
I have an idea, what the "clapping" should look like, but that would probably go against the intention of that utterly stupid campaign...