Author Topic: The Impact of COVID 19 on Sport...  (Read 850119 times)

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
Re: The Impact of COVID 19 on Sport...
« Reply #11840 on: May 21, 2020, 09:52:37 pm »
Anyone else feel, kinda disappointed?
Was so looking forward to a massive title party. This will feel more like winning gold because five years later someone is stripped of gold due to drug cheating.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11841 on: May 21, 2020, 09:53:59 pm »
Was so looking forward to a massive title party. This will feel more like winning gold because five years later someone is stripped of gold due to drug cheating.

No.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #11842 on: May 21, 2020, 09:55:07 pm »

Naah, we'll just roll it to number 20's party and have a 6 day bender instead of a 3 day bender.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #11843 on: May 21, 2020, 09:58:09 pm »
No

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11844 on: May 21, 2020, 10:07:10 pm »
This is more like we decimated the field but they took time to mould the gold medal because there wasn't enough gold. Or some shit like that.

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11845 on: May 21, 2020, 10:11:08 pm »
No, not after 30 years, monkey off our back and all that.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11846 on: May 21, 2020, 10:12:43 pm »
This is more like we decimated the field but they took time to mould the gold medal because there wasn't enough gold. Or some shit like that.

You back on the Bostik?
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #11847 on: May 21, 2020, 10:15:41 pm »
Naah, we'll just roll it to number 20's party and have a 6 day bender instead of a 3 day bender.

Round Michael Barrymore's House?

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11848 on: May 21, 2020, 10:16:39 pm »
Objectively it's in contention. Gerrard's WHU Cup Final strike is better though. And that's before you get into the Ronnie Radford/Rickie Villa BBC love affair

the Gerrard 2006 cup final goal is one of the all time greatest imo. up there with maradona 86 , van basten euro 88 and rivaldo v valencia imo.

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
« Reply #11849 on: May 21, 2020, 10:19:03 pm »

No. It doesn’t feel like that at all. We haven’t been upgraded because someone else has been caught cheating. We’ve thoroughly deserved this and fought for it all season. We will be worthy winners and the record books with show Liverpool title winners 2019/2020.

It will be pure joy. The party can wait but we’ll all celebrate wherever we are.
YWNA

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11850 on: May 21, 2020, 10:20:38 pm »
You back on the Bostik?

;D

I don't thnik I ever left it Chops.

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #11851 on: May 21, 2020, 10:22:35 pm »
Snooker is back in June. Playing pub games whilst people are dying. Selfish c*nts.

Someone should get Rose and Blake's take on it.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #11852 on: May 21, 2020, 10:24:11 pm »
No. It doesn’t feel like that at all. We haven’t been upgraded because someone else has been caught cheating. We’ve thoroughly deserved this and fought for it all season. We will be worthy winners and the record books with show Liverpool title winners 2019/2020.

It will be pure joy. The party can wait but we’ll all celebrate wherever we are.
Yeah. I worded that badly. Not suggesting we are unworthy. But remember the chat about winning at Anfield in front of the kop and how mental that would be. ? It won't be the same in an empty Anfield. Sure it will still be great and yes the end of a thirty year wait. But I don't think this is how anyone would want it to happen. I also think I'll struggle not to think of the thousands that have died. I know it's not related but they'll be in my thoughts.
 Sorry. Don't know what's brought this on.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Onward Liverpudlian

• Kopite
« Reply #11853 on: May 21, 2020, 10:25:07 pm »

After the near-death-experience of a potential voiding...no!

When we have gathered up the points that we need or if curtailed we are declared champions I don't care - It's title no.19 for the current world champions.

I think it will go down as the most famous title win in history in this country for all the right reasons (on the pitch performance) and obviously for the very sad reason of covid.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11854 on: May 21, 2020, 10:28:30 pm »
Round Michael Barrymore's House?
Am not going there again.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11855 on: May 21, 2020, 10:29:16 pm »
;D

I don't thnik I ever left it Chops.

I thnik yok kniber lopt ib eeber

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
« Reply #11856 on: May 21, 2020, 10:37:53 pm »
Yeah. I worded that badly. Not suggesting we are unworthy. But remember the chat about winning at Anfield in front of the kop and how mental that would be. ? It won't be the same in an empty Anfield. Sure it will still be great and yes the end of a thirty year wait. But I don't think this is how anyone would want it to happen. I also think I'll struggle not to think of the thousands that have died. I know it's not related but they'll be in my thoughts.
 Sorry. Don't know what's brought this on.

For sure mate. Those that died will be in all of our thoughts.

Celebrating at an empty Anfield is all we have for now. We will have a party with all the fans in there at some point I'm sure.
YWNA

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11857 on: May 21, 2020, 10:39:38 pm »

Disappointed in the context of us winning it at Goodison or Anfield V Palace and then having a mad party followed by the parade? Yes, absolutely. I doubt I’d have got a ticket for either game but the parade would have been boss.

But I don’t actually think that it will feel much different when Hendo finally gets the trophy to be honest. The fact that it’s been 30 years in the making makes it impossible for me to not be emotional about it. We’ve had so many memories this season alone which have happened under the right conditions that I’m not going to focus on what might have been - there’s plenty of time for a more classic title win in the future.

Offline Illmatic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11858 on: May 21, 2020, 10:40:35 pm »
I was gutted when Sterling left. I said he was the closest the prem had to Messi. My mates all said I was talking bollocks and that Ibe would be better than Sterling. Absolute bollocks i said from the off. Even now I rip my mates about it.   

Sterling was a good prospect for us and has turned into a fine player for City but comparisons to Messi are just crazy really almost shows a lack of recognition of how good Messi is. Sterling is closer to Ibe in ability than he is to Messi.   
Nas is like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #11859 on: May 21, 2020, 10:41:26 pm »
I was gutted when Sterling left. I said he was the closest the prem had to Messi. My mates all said I was talking bollocks and that Ibe would be better than Sterling. Absolute bollocks i said from the off. Even now I rip my mates about it.

I think we sold Sterling at the right time, his heart wasn't at our club and we got a good price for him.  Mentioning his name in the same sentence as Messi tho.......  :o :o

At first yes I was massively disappointed, but when the scale of Covid-19 became apparent and the treat of a null and void, my perspective on things changed.  If the season can be played out to a finish now then that will be amazing. 

Likelihood is that even a chunk of next season will be played behind closed doors.  Hopefully we can celebrate another title in May 2021

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11860 on: May 21, 2020, 10:41:54 pm »
Snooker is back in June. Playing pub games whilst people are dying. Selfish c*nts.

Someone should get Rose and Blake's take on it.

Covid Single 19, treble 13, double top for a 98, 3 dart finish, selfish bastard dart tournament is starting soon, as well. Risking lives just to throw some arrers.

Its the Cartel in darts that are forcing this.

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #11861 on: May 21, 2020, 10:55:55 pm »
Disappointed in the context of us winning it at Goodison or Anfield V Palace and then having a mad party followed by the parade? Yes, absolutely. I doubt I’d have got a ticket for either game but the parade would have been boss.

But I don’t actually think that it will feel much different when Hendo finally gets the trophy to be honest. The fact that it’s been 30 years in the making makes it impossible for me to not be emotional about it. We’ve had so many memories this season alone which have happened under the right conditions that I’m not going to focus on what might have been - there’s plenty of time for a more classic title win in the future.
In some ways, I reckon this will strengthen our desire next season. Most of the boys experienced the CL parade. Missing out on what would've been an even bigger parade may just help keep them hungry for more (as a group).

Make no mistake, the boys have climbed Everest, and getting back up for next season will be incredibly difficult, but we will be well places to do it.

Imagine the party for no20, the first party of the decade
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #11862 on: May 21, 2020, 11:43:38 pm »
Interesting line from Bundesliga CEO Christian Seifert in tomorrow's @SZ. "If you look at England or the German third division, you get the sense that clubs suddenly detect moral concerns [about continuing the season], depending on their position in the table."
He's clearly been reading this thread, because we've all been saying the very same thing for quite some time in here.

In all seriousness, it's staggering that  the media haven't called a number of clubs out on this. As far as stories go, it's an open goal. Blatant opportunism from the failures in the league, and deeply distasteful fake moral posturing too.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #11863 on: May 21, 2020, 11:52:51 pm »

I was made up when we made £50M from him

Thought he was OK for us, but £50M

Fuck me. Ha ha HA HA HA

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #11864 on: May 22, 2020, 12:01:07 am »
No, not after 30 years, monkey off our back and all that.

Ah fuck off.

I was honestly going to take a week off work.

I was worried that I'd go over the top. 30 years. All my mates. Out and about. Riding that wave.

Now it's fucked.

No idea how we'll deal with it.

But. I know we will :)
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11865 on: May 22, 2020, 12:08:59 am »
It will probably be the most memorable title win of all time for any club. So there's that.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #11866 on: May 22, 2020, 02:02:11 am »
First point: Not in the slightest mate.
Second point: Your analogy is totally wrong.
Third point: Right, I know there isn't a third point; but, I'm going to get fucking wrecked when we win the league again because we thoroughly deserve it!
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11867 on: May 22, 2020, 07:09:12 am »
I was made up when we made £50M from him

Thought he was OK for us, but £50M

Fuck me. Ha ha HA HA HA

Funnily enough I was thinking about this yesterday.

There’s very few PL players that I actually dislike, but for some reason Sterling is one of them and, at least on a conscious level, it has nothing to do with him choosing to go to City. I just find him a smarmy, irritating little twat.

When he left I wasn’t that arsed about him as an individual leaving - what I was arsed about was what it meant for us as a club, the fact that we had one of the top young PL talents and within 12-18 months of them showing that incredible potential - we’d already sold him to City. But losing him, I genuinely wasn’t arsed about - for me he was never really one of us, he was always too London for me to ever warm to him as a red. There’s players like Mane, Salah, VVD who, even if they played for the likes of City, I’d still like as individuals and as players, then you’ve got people like Sterling who just reminded me of a modern day Ashley Cole, a fantastic player but a fucking annoying twat of a person - maybe I’m being unfair but I don’t think he ever really got Liverpool.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #11868 on: May 22, 2020, 07:33:55 am »
Funnily enough I was thinking about this yesterday.

There’s very few PL players that I actually dislike, but for some reason Sterling is one of them and, at least on a conscious level, it has nothing to do with him choosing to go to City. I just find him a smarmy, irritating little twat.

When he left I wasn’t that arsed about him as an individual leaving - what I was arsed about was what it meant for us as a club, the fact that we had one of the top young PL talents and within 12-18 months of them showing that incredible potential - we’d already sold him to City. But losing him, I genuinely wasn’t arsed about - for me he was never really one of us, he was always too London for me to ever warm to him as a red. There’s players like Mane, Salah, VVD who, even if they played for the likes of City, I’d still like as individuals and as players, then you’ve got people like Sterling who just reminded me of a modern day Ashley Cole, a fantastic player but a fucking annoying twat of a person - maybe I’m being unfair but I don’t think he ever really got Liverpool.

Yep, things like this, when last autumn Stirling was the go to person over the racism at matches last autumn, he went quite all of a sudden when one of the City fans was filmed hurling racist abuse at Pogba in the Manchester derby.
#Sausages

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11869 on: May 22, 2020, 08:31:50 am »

No, because we have earn't this and in spite of the Bitters hiring a scientist to create a worldwide virus, we are doing it anyway. Agree the party won't be the same, no presentation inside a packed Anfield, but the feeling will still be the same. Liverpool Football Club - Champions of England. MOTD next season when they refer to the champions, that's us that is.

Deal with the devil my fucking arse, the wait is horrendous.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #11870 on: May 22, 2020, 08:56:49 am »
In some ways, I reckon this will strengthen our desire next season. Most of the boys experienced the CL parade. Missing out on what would've been an even bigger parade may just help keep them hungry for more (as a group).

Make no mistake, the boys have climbed Everest, and getting back up for next season will be incredibly difficult, but we will be well places to do it.

Imagine the party for no20, the first party of the decade

I agree that it'll keep them more hungry and better rested. A lot of the lads had played non stop for years and then there was Euros/Copa America in the summer. It could have took its toll next season.

Next season is so up in the air anyway though. Could be stopped at any point, could be no fans all/most of the season. Will there be CL? If not that's a lot of revenue lost and how do we finance the wage bill or afford transfers?. Will AFCON go ahead to lose Mane and Salah etc etc.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Reeves

• Back from the dead. Bit simples.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "THE DISTANCE BETWEEN INSANITY AND GENIUS.........
    • RAWK
« Reply #11871 on: May 22, 2020, 08:57:31 am »
Let me clarify the Messi/Sterling thing...

Messi is the greatest player I have ever seen and probably that I will ever see. Obviously Sterling is not even in the same ball park. I think only Maradonna is. And I far love those two's style - dribbling, dropping the shoulder, taking men on, twisting and turning - love it.  Rather than the style of say Ronaldo, direct, heading, long shots etc.

Sterling has the same style as Messi/Maradonna - when I said he's the closet thing to Messi in the prem i meant style wise. Like Hazard a bit too. I've seen Sterling dribble round 3-4 players before in tight spaces. There was one against spurs where he did that and then fluffed his shot - and that was typical of him - weak shooting, which he has improved. But i stand by the style point.   
..........IS MEASURED ONLY BY SUCCESS"

RAWK - HJC Champions 2003
Former RAWK Scribe 2002 - 2004

Offline Illmatic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11872 on: May 22, 2020, 09:20:48 am »
Let me clarify the Messi/Sterling thing...

Messi is the greatest player I have ever seen and probably that I will ever see. Obviously Sterling is not even in the same ball park. I think only Maradonna is. And I far love those two's style - dribbling, dropping the shoulder, taking men on, twisting and turning - love it.  Rather than the style of say Ronaldo, direct, heading, long shots etc.

Sterling has the same style as Messi/Maradonna - when I said he's the closet thing to Messi in the prem i meant style wise. Like Hazard a bit too. I've seen Sterling dribble round 3-4 players before in tight spaces. There was one against spurs where he did that and then fluffed his shot - and that was typical of him - weak shooting, which he has improved. But i stand by the style point.   

Messi/Sterling similar stylistically I don't see it personally but each to his own.

Sterling's biggest asset is his pace which I think he uses quite effectively he has also developed a knack of taking up the right positions in the box which has improved goal tally to an impressive level.
Nas is like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11873 on: May 22, 2020, 09:21:35 am »
I still think we’ll get a parade of some sort when it’s safe to do so. If that is way off in the future and all the players able to get back together one last time so be it. They deserve it and they deserve what is such a big achievement for this club to be celebrated properly.

All in due course obviously. I’ll take the satisfaction of seeing the boys celebrate in an empty stadium for now.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11874 on: May 22, 2020, 09:37:23 am »
I still think we’ll get a parade of some sort when it’s safe to do so. If that is way off in the future and all the players able to get back together one last time so be it. They deserve it and they deserve what is such a big achievement for this club to be celebrated properly.

All in due course obviously. I’ll take the satisfaction of seeing the boys celebrate in an empty stadium for now.

Same, it will be surreal but still brilliant.

In normal circumstances we could have won the title by not playing like Leicester did so an anti climax was possible in that respect anyway.

But as shown in our CL win last season, it's not always about the actual winning game - it's the win itself that will be remembered. When we finally win this title it will be because of brilliant games and moments like City at home, the later winners against Villa and Wolves, the beautiful performance away at Leicester. Those memories will always be with us no matter how we actually clinch the title and celebrate with it.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11875 on: May 22, 2020, 09:43:28 am »
Same, it will be surreal but still brilliant.

In normal circumstances we could have won the title by not playing like Leicester did so an anti climax was possible in that respect anyway.

But as shown in our CL win last season, it's not always about the actual winning game - it's the win itself that will be remembered. When we finally win this title it will be because of brilliant games and moments like City at home, the later winners against Villa and Wolves, the beautiful performance away at Leicester. Those memories will always be with us no matter how we actually clinch the title and celebrate with it.

Knowing fans of other clubs wanted football cancelling because we were so fucking good ;D
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11876 on: May 22, 2020, 09:50:52 am »
AP Interview: Liverpool chair Werner on virus delaying title

https://apnews.com/bfbfc1697f4d52aabb630f2a1c615b84

Exclusive interview with Werner talks about the virus etc.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #11877 on: May 22, 2020, 09:52:24 am »
AP Interview: Liverpool chair Werner on virus delaying title

https://apnews.com/bfbfc1697f4d52aabb630f2a1c615b84

Exclusive interview with Werner talks about the virus etc.

Have you got a news alert set up for ‘Werner’ ;D
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11878 on: May 22, 2020, 09:53:36 am »
Have you got a news alert set up for ‘Werner’ ;D

Haha :)

More like twitter..

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11879 on: May 22, 2020, 12:50:17 pm »
Has the Brighton chairman been taken hostage? Haven't heard him running his mouth for 24 hours.