Author Topic: Crystal Palace home  (Read 27927 times)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: Crystal Palace home
« Reply #160 on: May 13, 2021, 12:57:42 pm »
Yes, you pay as normal but you have to download the ticket onto your phone to scan through NFC, which uses Google Pay to access it.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #161 on: May 13, 2021, 12:57:44 pm »
This might be a stupid question but does the card you bought your tickets with have to be added to your Google Pay for it to work? I have one card on my Google Pay but it's not the one I always use for tickets.
I wondered that too - but, as in the answer I gave above, surely if you've paid for the ticket and downloaded your pass, it will be on your phone to use when you enter the stadium ? I use the same card for tickets and on Google Pay - but, it would be nice to know for sure.

Offline hawkwind

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #162 on: May 13, 2021, 01:07:15 pm »
What is availability looking like for a sale tomorrow for us that were unsuccessful in the ballot?

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: May 13, 2021, 01:09:43 pm »
There is a £47.20 option (without a railcard):

London Euston to Crewe
Super Off-Peak Return (OPR)   £34.60   
Valid on West Midlands Railway and London Northwestern Railway services only.

+

Crewe to Liverpool Lime St, Central, James St or Moorfields
Off-Peak Day Return (CDR)   £12.60   
Not valid for travel via (changing trains or passing through) Manchester.

It will be less if you can use a railcard of course, and appears to be fully flexible timewise on a Sunday.

Thank you mate! What site did you use please? I tried splitticketing where there's a similar-ish option but seems to have an extra stop and a delay.
YNWA.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #164 on: May 13, 2021, 01:14:37 pm »
What is availability looking like for a sale tomorrow for us that were unsuccessful in the ballot?
It's saying Kop nearly sold out, same with Lwr Kenny & Lwr Main - then limited availability in Anny Road, Upper Kenny & Upper Main

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: May 13, 2021, 01:17:38 pm »
Looks like this at mo
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 01:27:56 pm by Tiz Lad »

Offline hawkwind

• Anny Roader
« Reply #166 on: May 13, 2021, 01:23:43 pm »
It's saying Kop nearly sold out, same with Lwr Kenny & Lwr Main - then limited availability in Anny Road, Upper Kenny & Upper Main

Thanks mate.

Offline hawkwind

• Anny Roader
« Reply #167 on: May 13, 2021, 01:24:16 pm »
Looks like this at nmo
Thanks This Lad, fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #168 on: May 13, 2021, 01:27:34 pm »

2500+ left

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: May 13, 2021, 01:27:39 pm »
Thanks This Lad, fingers crossed for tomorrow.

No worries mate

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: May 13, 2021, 01:29:06 pm »
Does this website have a dropdown option ?

Online RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: May 13, 2021, 01:35:37 pm »

I had a long fiddle with it and it seems the only option is to press each stand and look for individual seats. There's no 'search' button per se. If you find nothing in the stand the button to go 'back' is hidden at the bottom too so people will waste time trying to click back to the main page.

An 'any seat' option would be ideal for people who aren't fussed.

The maps are also somewhat confusing so it's quite easy to basket tickets thinking you're front row lol

edit: actually looks like they've added a green strip at the bottom of the map to make it clearer now, wasn't there earlier.
YNWA.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #172 on: May 13, 2021, 01:37:14 pm »
The green strip saying "Pitch this way" was there for me earlier this morning

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: May 13, 2021, 01:39:02 pm »

If you mean to pick an alternative stand then appears not, you pick a stand then pick a seat

Whether that is available in bulk sales God knows

That fact that there were no restrictions as to who logged is a concern moving forward though

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: May 13, 2021, 01:39:39 pm »

me too

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: May 13, 2021, 01:46:41 pm »
I had a long fiddle with it and it seems the only option is to press each stand and look for individual seats. There's no 'search' button per se. If you find nothing in the stand the button to go 'back' is hidden at the bottom too so people will waste time trying to click back to the main page.

The maps are also somewhat confusing so it's quite easy to basket tickets thinking you're front row lol

edit: actually looks like they've added a green strip at the bottom of the map to make it clearer now, wasn't there earlier.

Christ. Hope they bring in some sort of 'Select Stand' option later down the line

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: May 13, 2021, 01:52:26 pm »
Thank you mate! What site did you use please? I tried splitticketing where there's a similar-ish option but seems to have an extra stop and a delay.

trainsplit.com

Online RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: May 13, 2021, 01:55:36 pm »

weird. I just had some lines pointing downwards on my seating maps that are no longer there
YNWA.

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: May 13, 2021, 01:56:06 pm »
Looks like this at mo

The red/orange/green coding isn't very helpful as they each cover too big a range of availablity.  It would be better if they could show a count of remaining tickets over each block in the diagram.  Or at least show it when you hover your mouse over the block.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 01:58:47 pm by MKB »

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: May 13, 2021, 01:58:50 pm »
The red/orange/green coding isn't very helpful as they each cover too big a range of availablity.  It would be better if they could show a count of remaining tickets over each block in the diagram.

There's a count embedded deep into the HTML of the page once clicked onto the blocks

There was over 2800 left at half 12

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #180 on: May 13, 2021, 02:21:47 pm »
I wondered that too - but, as in the answer I gave above, surely if you've paid for the ticket and downloaded your pass, it will be on your phone to use when you enter the stadium ? I use the same card for tickets and on Google Pay - but, it would be nice to know for sure.

Purchase is completely separate from downloading NFC ticket etc. It has to be as we had one person buying for four people this morning so each will have to sort out their own NFC ticket.

We're going to try out a variety of different options for download of NFC tickets onto phones next week.

Offline BigYan

• Main Stander
« Reply #181 on: May 13, 2021, 02:24:10 pm »
Yes, you pay as normal but you have to download the ticket onto your phone to scan through NFC, which uses Google Pay to access it.
The NFC passes are in your apple wallet once downloaded for those with an iphone. I have one for the ticket and one for the car park pass.

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #182 on: May 13, 2021, 02:55:40 pm »
Downloaded my ticket no problem. Can’t find an entry time on it though?

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #183 on: May 13, 2021, 02:57:54 pm »
Go into the ticket itself and keep scrolling down. Access details will be there.

Alternative the club have published a guide here

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #184 on: May 13, 2021, 03:07:09 pm »
Purchase is completely separate from downloading NFC ticket etc. It has to be as we had one person buying for four people this morning so each will have to sort out their own NFC ticket.

We're going to try out a variety of different options for download of NFC tickets onto phones next week.

Thanks for that.

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #185 on: May 13, 2021, 03:17:27 pm »
Downloaded my ticket no problem. Can’t find an entry time on it though?
If you’re using an I phone I believe if you click on three dots on top right of your ticket it gives the details there

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: May 13, 2021, 04:13:13 pm »
Thought I'd leave it to late afternoon to have a look at the new page until everyone got sorted. Eventually got the system to accept a new password.

Logged in now, and don't see the Palace game on sale? I'm not eligible to buy, so is this the reason, or is my browser just shit?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #187 on: May 13, 2021, 04:26:26 pm »
Thought I'd leave it to late afternoon to have a look at the new page until everyone got sorted. Eventually got the system to accept a new password.

Logged in now, and don't see the Palace game on sale? I'm not eligible to buy, so is this the reason, or is my browser just shit?

I've just had a look for you and even though I bought this morning when I login and click tickets the Palace game is there. So, you can't see it because you don't qualify.

Interestingly this means if you do qualify for a sale you can still get back onto the selling page even after you've bought, although of course when you basket another ticket it won't allow you to buy it.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: May 13, 2021, 04:28:22 pm »
I've just had a look for you and even though I bought this morning when I login and click tickets the Palace game is there. So, you can't see it because you don't qualify.

Interestingly this means if you do qualify for a sale you can still get back onto the selling page even after you've bought, although of course when you basket another ticket it won't allow you to buy it.

Yeah I noticed that, you used to get kicked off didn't you, which helped the queue go down quicker! If you need to do two transactions for different people I guess it will help though.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: May 13, 2021, 04:29:06 pm »

Good news if that's the case. Would still prefer for a pre login feature for the bulk sales though.

After logging in, when I click on 'Tickets' it just brings me to a screen that says please log in to purchase
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 04:32:04 pm by Barneylfc∗ »
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: May 13, 2021, 04:33:29 pm »
Good news if that's the case. Would still prefer for a pre login feature for the bulk sales though.

After logging in, when I click on 'Tickets' it just brings me to a screen that says please log in to purchase

Yeah, I qualify and below that log-in bit is the Palace game to click on.

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #191 on: May 13, 2021, 04:47:36 pm »
Yeah I noticed that, you used to get kicked off didn't you, which helped the queue go down quicker! If you need to do two transactions for different people I guess it will help though.

Yeah, would help when trying to buy more than four but I can't remember so does anyone know  . . . . after purchase this morning did it log you out automatically or leave you logged in so that if needed you could do another transaction without joining the queue again?

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #192 on: May 13, 2021, 05:48:39 pm »

Agreed an ins, in quick fire option would be good.

Bought tickets on my phone earlier, which always proved impossible for a members sale so that’s a big improvement for me. Went in the queue on my work pc & the queue seemed to work as it should.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #193 on: May 13, 2021, 08:04:41 pm »
What a ball ache that was. Without doubt THE worst site in the cosmos. I reckon everyone signs out with a load of doubt and thinking, did I do that right then?

Me ticket is in me phone, apparently, in a wallet, in me phone. I'm sure I'll find it between now and next Sunday. 
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #194 on: May 13, 2021, 08:10:11 pm »
How many hours were you in the queue this morning? Was it the typical 2 or 3 hour queue?
What a ball ache that was. Without doubt THE worst site in the cosmos. I reckon everyone signs out with a load of doubt and thinking, did I do that right then?

Me ticket is in me phone, apparently, in a wallet, in me phone. I'm sure I'll find it between now and next Sunday. 

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #195 on: May 13, 2021, 08:22:10 pm »
How many hours were you in the queue this morning? Was it the typical 2 or 3 hour queue?

Tickets were guaranteed though so some would have got their later
We are a team of one half.

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: May 13, 2021, 10:38:10 pm »
I've found the Queue-It system has worked well on most event booking systems where I've been buying tickets, but I have known it fail to join the website once you've finished queueing, or even put you right to the back of the queue instead.  This is likely an issue with the master website rather than Queue-It though.

What is surprising is that Queue-It talk about being able to tell if people have been in the waiting area or not, which means they can then be prevented from completing an order.  Based on our past form, I now have visions of being thrown out (again) at the payment stage because of false positives on this aspect.  Let's hope not.  It's discussed here: https://queue-it.com/bypass-online-queue/

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #197 on: May 13, 2021, 10:53:06 pm »
I've found the Queue-It system has worked well on most event booking systems where I've been buying tickets, but I have known it fail to join the website once you've finished queueing, or even put you right to the back of the queue instead.  This is likely an issue with the master website rather than Queue-It though.

What is surprising is that Queue-It talk about being able to tell if people have been in the waiting area or not, which means they can then be prevented from completing an order.  Based on our past form, I now have visions of being thrown out (again) at the payment stage because of false positives on this aspect.  Let's hope not.  It's discussed here: https://queue-it.com/bypass-online-queue/

(Whilst we're on a tv break), interesting that I noticed this morning that when you were due to join queue it seemed to go to another page for a few seconds before then clicking in. Sounds like that's what you're referring to ...... hopefully not a problem with small numbers on 13+ bulk buys, but perhaps could be an issue with the open sales?

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #198 on: May 13, 2021, 11:48:39 pm »
Just bought my ticket, there’s a decent amount left for those who missed out on the initial sale I’d say.

Kop and lower Kenny sold out, lower Main the same except the two end blocks, handful in the upper main and upper Kenny and still quite a few in most of the Anfield Road blocks

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: May 14, 2021, 07:09:33 am »
Just bought my ticket, there’s a decent amount left for those who missed out on the initial sale I’d say.

Kop and lower Kenny sold out, lower Main the same except the two end blocks, handful in the upper main and upper Kenny and still quite a few in most of the Anfield Road blocks

Still just under 1100 left