Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2060837 times)

Offline sirjames

• The Manly Eunuch
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #21440 on: September 17, 2021, 12:04:26 pm »
I am a season ticket holder and need a spare ticket for tomorrow (single anywhere) what are the chances?
If we win, its normal because were Liverpool Football Club
Rafa  25/1/05

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #21441 on: September 17, 2021, 12:07:34 pm »
I don't think it does anywhere. On the previous home games, people who have bought the day before haven't been able to pass them on though.

More excellent communication.
Long live the King

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #21442 on: September 17, 2021, 12:15:17 pm »
Gutted. Had one in my basket, got kicked out and now nothing. I was hoping the club had fixed these issues, but clearly not!
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21443 on: September 17, 2021, 12:30:03 pm »
So with all games coming down to the Friday sale. I take it you just have to pick one game, and hope for the best?
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #21444 on: September 17, 2021, 12:31:17 pm »
was amused there was someone asking if her ballot win meant she could buy 3 more tickets  ;D
Somebody actually asked me this on twitter, messaged saying I've been successful in the ballot can I get ticket for me, my husband and kid...
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #21445 on: September 17, 2021, 12:39:29 pm »
So with all games coming down to the Friday sale. I take it you just have to pick one game, and hope for the best?
All the games that you qualify for will be available if you get on the site early enough,probably best trying for the ones you definitely want first though

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #21446 on: September 17, 2021, 12:45:07 pm »
Somebody actually asked me this on twitter, messaged saying I've been successful in the ballot can I get ticket for me, my husband and kid...
It's crazy how some people interpret things. People have asked me can they buy tickets for the whole family on one membership a few times.

Online Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21447 on: September 17, 2021, 01:03:43 pm »
It's crazy how some people interpret things. People have asked me can they buy tickets for the whole family on one membership a few times.

It does demonstrate that people who have never been before (or not bought tickets through club at least) are getting in on the ballot but also didn't read any of the information around it.
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #21448 on: September 17, 2021, 01:23:38 pm »
More excellent communication.

Why would you need to? I mean unless you bought it this morning and tested positive this afternoon ?

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #21449 on: September 17, 2021, 01:27:09 pm »
Why would you need to? I mean unless you bought it this morning and tested positive this afternoon ?
I think that's basically why they are doing it. Why would you buy a ticket today for a game tomorrow if you can't go?
YNWA

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #21450 on: September 17, 2021, 01:28:41 pm »
I think that's basically why they are doing it. Why would you buy a ticket today for a game tomorrow if you can't go?

Well quite.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #21451 on: September 17, 2021, 01:33:13 pm »

Seen someone moaning that he wanted to take his kids with him so now he's not bothering cos it's just one ticket for him! Probably wants his membership money back as well for being misled! Meanwhile people who actually want to go miss out.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #21452 on: September 17, 2021, 01:38:50 pm »
Seen someone moaning that he wanted to take his kids with him so now he's not bothering cos it's just one ticket for him! Probably wants his membership money back as well for being misled! Meanwhile people who actually want to go miss out.
Saw someone on twitter give off because he only got 2/7 games. Supposedly he had 13+ a couple of years ago and then the website crashed and he's back on zero..... is that even possible?
YNWA

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #21453 on: September 17, 2021, 01:43:45 pm »
Saw someone on twitter give off because he only got 2/7 games. Supposedly he had 13+ a couple of years ago and then the website crashed and he's back on zero..... is that even possible?

I smell bullshit. People love to blame someone for why they don't go.

Some people who don't go the game act like they have a girlfriend, but she doesn't live here. She lives by me nan's.

Not saying it is easy to get tickets but with a bit of patience and picking up singles on late availability you can get up the ladder.

But then some people want to just pick and choose or just want 4 tickets together in the middle of the Kop for United at home.
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #21454 on: September 17, 2021, 01:50:33 pm »

Its not possible as 13+ is a guaranteed sale. So if the website crashed in the morning they'd still be able to pick up tickets in the afternoon/evening. If the website crashed completely for a full day the sale would be cancelled.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21455 on: September 17, 2021, 01:55:32 pm »

It's possible if they just thought 'Fuck it, I'm not going to bother going back on to buy them'

I do remember there was a huge fuck up on the site a few years back, but as Welshred has said, anyone on 13+ would still have been able to log on later in the day and buy what they wanted.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21456 on: September 17, 2021, 02:00:31 pm »
The ones who moan that they can never get tickets are the ones that expect them to fall into their laps rather than putting a bit of work in. That's why loads of them were happy with a ballot because it meant little effort but now it seems they're still not happy!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21457 on: September 17, 2021, 02:13:04 pm »

He should transfer his allegiance to City. Plenty of seats going there according to Pep.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #21458 on: September 17, 2021, 02:16:19 pm »
He should transfer his allegiance to City. Plenty of seats going there according to Pep.
basically every block in the ground for this weekends game  ;D
YNWA

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #21459 on: September 17, 2021, 02:18:45 pm »
tbf the club haven't stated you can't distribute tickets bought so close to the game so I'm not sure why you can't, once the F&F list kicks in there should be no reason you can't distribute them

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #21460 on: September 17, 2021, 02:21:26 pm »
I know plenty of people who entered the ballot who I know for a fact won't buy the tickets they got. Expect there will be a lot of availability in the bulks.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #21461 on: September 17, 2021, 02:24:47 pm »
It's possible if they just thought 'Fuck it, I'm not going to bother going back on to buy them'

I do remember there was a huge fuck up on the site a few years back, but as Welshred has said, anyone on 13+ would still have been able to log on later in the day and buy what they wanted.

I think they suspended the sales for that huge fuck up mate so no one was able to buy and think it went ahead later that afternoon or the next day. Anyway guaranteed means guaranteed, the only way you can drop off is if you can't be bothered to get the tickets or you have personal IT issue and no other way of getting on the website (which lets be honest in this day and age is impossible)

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #21462 on: September 17, 2021, 02:30:36 pm »
So frustrating. Been refreshing for hours and every couple of mins, a block turns orange, so I click on it and there's nothing available. Tried the "choose seat for me" option without success as well :(

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #21463 on: September 17, 2021, 02:39:50 pm »
So frustrating. Been refreshing for hours and every couple of mins, a block turns orange, so I click on it and there's nothing available. Tried the "choose seat for me" option without success as well :(
This system is worse than the old one for late availability. It’s so slow in comparison.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline Kopite21795

• Kemlynite
« Reply #21464 on: September 17, 2021, 02:48:37 pm »
First time used this site this year trying to bag one for my dad. Anyone else not think it’s really slow? Having to click the area then press select to be taken through to the seats. Never seen a seat available it’s that slow. Or am I missing a trick?

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21465 on: September 17, 2021, 02:53:17 pm »
I think they suspended the sales for that huge fuck up mate so no one was able to buy and think it went ahead later that afternoon or the next day. Anyway guaranteed means guaranteed, the only way you can drop off is if you can't be bothered to get the tickets or you have personal IT issue and no other way of getting on the website (which lets be honest in this day and age is impossible)

The one in summer 2017, the site went tits up just after 8.15. It was the first sale after an 'upgrade' over the summer. Just had a quick browse at the thread and seems there was no comms at all from the club. People were able to start buying shortly after 9.
I know there has been others though.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #21466 on: September 17, 2021, 02:54:43 pm »
Just managed to grab one that came up in the Kop :) Hard work that, but still beats redialling every 30secs to hear all the operators are busy and to try again later :)

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #21467 on: September 17, 2021, 03:44:18 pm »

A mate bought on his membership for a different mate (not registered) - because every piece of written advice said that was allowed. That’s why.

You might not like it but if it’s not allowed they need to say.
Long live the King

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #21468 on: September 17, 2021, 04:23:13 pm »
First time used this site this year trying to bag one for my dad. Anyone else not think it’s really slow? Having to click the area then press select to be taken through to the seats. Never seen a seat available it’s that slow. Or am I missing a trick?

One of my lads got a late one for Milan but it was impossible to pick one, just kept refreshing the Select Seat For Me option and got one eventually. Might be better doing that.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #21469 on: September 17, 2021, 05:56:07 pm »
Thank you for registering your interest in purchasing tickets for Premier League home games during the first half of the 2021/22 season.

Unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in the ballot for all games you registered for. If you registered alongside other supporters in the same transaction, they too have been unsuccessful.

I refuse to use scalpers.

The odds for getting a ticket... I dunno man.

I don't get it. It puts me off the club. I went for six consecutive years before family illness then covid stopped me and spotty years before that

I am just fed up of this process. Its not like I'm a tourist.

I've had a bit to drink so I'll put it out my mind but I still feel punished for taking time out to look after my family.

I know there's general sale still.. .
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 05:58:59 pm by ToneLa »

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #21470 on: September 17, 2021, 06:05:17 pm »
Got sorted today in L6..can’t wait to sit behind Klopp.  best waiting for a decent seat if you can

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #21471 on: September 17, 2021, 08:09:33 pm »
I’m in the Anfield Road end tomorrow are the turnstiles closed off for that? I’m in M1-6. Anyone know where to go exactly?

Also, Off topic I know, but has anyone brought a backpack into the stadium since the new ticketing system came in? Do they still check it and tag it at the turnstiles?
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #21472 on: September 17, 2021, 08:12:01 pm »
I’m in the Anfield Road end tomorrow are the turnstiles closed off for that? I’m in M1-6. Anyone know where to go exactly?

Also, Off topic I know, but has anyone brought a backpack into the stadium since the new ticketing system came in? Do they still check it and tag it at the turnstiles?
Go up by the back of the kenny. Otherwise you’ve to go into the park to get round. They have a fence up
YNWA

Online LFCStuart

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #21473 on: September 17, 2021, 08:29:19 pm »

I used to always get in with a backpack but since the new system I haven't even tried, and to be fair I haven't even seen anyone inside with one. I bought the "small items bag" in the club shop for about £15 and it's been checked and tagged at the turnstile - no issues. I have my glasses, keys, battery pack for my phone etc in it.

https://store.liverpoolfc.com/lfc-black-silver-small-items-bag
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 08:31:35 pm by LFCStuart »

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21474 on: September 17, 2021, 08:38:15 pm »

They're saying no bags this season except for a small bag for essentials or a club shop carrier bag full of LFC purchases of course! I had a small crossbody bag checked on Weds night and he said it was a bit bigger than they normally allow, it's small but probably slightly bigger than the linked one above. He still let me in like but the queues were mad so he probably couldn't be arsed!

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21475 on: September 17, 2021, 08:46:06 pm »

Need to go from Arkles Lane, they won't let you through from Main Stand.

And wouldn't take a backpack. Heard some were denied entry on Wednesday.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline kingluisgarcia

• Legacy Fan
  • Twitter@MattWood23
    • JustAnotherFootballBlog
« Reply #21476 on: September 17, 2021, 09:07:59 pm »
What's the deal with when an area of the ground appears, you click it and there's no seats available - is it just someone has got there ahead of you? Seems impossible to be quick enough if so...

Online Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
« Reply #21477 on: September 17, 2021, 10:29:14 pm »
Anyone know how to sort the issue of Google pay saying “this item cannot be saved on this device” despite it showing yesterday?

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #21478 on: September 17, 2021, 10:39:21 pm »
What's the deal with when an area of the ground appears, you click it and there's no seats available - is it just someone has got there ahead of you? Seems impossible to be quick enough if so...
I think they are just ‘ghost’ tickets which kept popping up every few mins. The new system is awful for late availability. It’s so slow and clunky. You’d need a big drop to have any chance.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #21479 on: September 17, 2021, 10:52:43 pm »
I think they are just ‘ghost’ tickets which kept popping up every few mins. The new system is awful for late availability. It’s so slow and clunky. You’d need a big drop to have any chance.

No worse than the old system- had all the same issues before (plus a few others like no dropdowns).