Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 997388 times)

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #21480 on: Yesterday at 02:54:43 pm »
Just managed to grab one that came up in the Kop :) Hard work that, but still beats redialling every 30secs to hear all the operators are busy and to try again later :)
ST Waiting List Position - 2871

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #21481 on: Yesterday at 03:44:18 pm »
I think that's basically why they are doing it. Why would you buy a ticket today for a game tomorrow if you can't go?

A mate bought on his membership for a different mate (not registered) - because every piece of written advice said that was allowed. Thatís why.

You might not like it but if itís not allowed they need to say.
Long live the King

Offline anfieldash

• Anny Roader
« Reply #21482 on: Yesterday at 04:23:13 pm »
First time used this site this year trying to bag one for my dad. Anyone else not think itís really slow? Having to click the area then press select to be taken through to the seats. Never seen a seat available itís that slow. Or am I missing a trick?

One of my lads got a late one for Milan but it was impossible to pick one, just kept refreshing the Select Seat For Me option and got one eventually. Might be better doing that.

Offline ToneLa

• The haiku master. Kills it in transfer windows. Keeps the art alive...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life goes by in doledrum
« Reply #21483 on: Yesterday at 05:56:07 pm »
Thank you for registering your interest in purchasing tickets for Premier League home games during the first half of the 2021/22 season.

Unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in the ballot for all games you registered for. If you registered alongside other supporters in the same transaction, they too have been unsuccessful.

I refuse to use scalpers.

The odds for getting a ticket... I dunno man.

I don't get it. It puts me off the club. I went for six consecutive years before family illness then covid stopped me and spotty years before that

I am just fed up of this process. Its not like I'm a tourist.

I've had a bit to drink so I'll put it out my mind but I still feel punished for taking time out to look after my family.

I know there's general sale still.. .
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 05:58:59 pm by ToneLa »

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #21484 on: Yesterday at 06:05:17 pm »
Got sorted today in L6..canít wait to sit behind Klopp.  best waiting for a decent seat if you can

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #21485 on: Yesterday at 08:09:33 pm »
Iím in the Anfield Road end tomorrow are the turnstiles closed off for that? Iím in M1-6. Anyone know where to go exactly?

Also, Off topic I know, but has anyone brought a backpack into the stadium since the new ticketing system came in? Do they still check it and tag it at the turnstiles?
ďIf Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.Ē - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• Anny Roader
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #21486 on: Yesterday at 08:12:01 pm »
Iím in the Anfield Road end tomorrow are the turnstiles closed off for that? Iím in M1-6. Anyone know where to go exactly?

Also, Off topic I know, but has anyone brought a backpack into the stadium since the new ticketing system came in? Do they still check it and tag it at the turnstiles?
Go up by the back of the kenny. Otherwise youíve to go into the park to get round. They have a fence up
YNWA

Offline LFCStuart

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #21487 on: Yesterday at 08:29:19 pm »

I used to always get in with a backpack but since the new system I haven't even tried, and to be fair I haven't even seen anyone inside with one. I bought the "small items bag" in the club shop for about £15 and it's been checked and tagged at the turnstile - no issues. I have my glasses, keys, battery pack for my phone etc in it.

https://store.liverpoolfc.com/lfc-black-silver-small-items-bag
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 08:31:35 pm by LFCStuart »

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca CaminarŠs Solo.
« Reply #21488 on: Yesterday at 08:38:15 pm »

They're saying no bags this season except for a small bag for essentials or a club shop carrier bag full of LFC purchases of course! I had a small crossbody bag checked on Weds night and he said it was a bit bigger than they normally allow, it's small but probably slightly bigger than the linked one above. He still let me in like but the queues were mad so he probably couldn't be arsed!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21489 on: Yesterday at 08:46:06 pm »

Need to go from Arkles Lane, they won't let you through from Main Stand.

And wouldn't take a backpack. Heard some were denied entry on Wednesday.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline kingluisgarcia

• Legacy Fan
  • Twitter@MattWood23
    • JustAnotherFootballBlog
« Reply #21490 on: Yesterday at 09:07:59 pm »
What's the deal with when an area of the ground appears, you click it and there's no seats available - is it just someone has got there ahead of you? Seems impossible to be quick enough if so...

Offline Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #21491 on: Yesterday at 10:29:14 pm »
Anyone know how to sort the issue of Google pay saying ďthis item cannot be saved on this deviceĒ despite it showing yesterday?

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #21492 on: Yesterday at 10:39:21 pm »
What's the deal with when an area of the ground appears, you click it and there's no seats available - is it just someone has got there ahead of you? Seems impossible to be quick enough if so...
I think they are just Ďghostí tickets which kept popping up every few mins. The new system is awful for late availability. Itís so slow and clunky. Youíd need a big drop to have any chance.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Main Stander
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #21493 on: Yesterday at 10:52:43 pm »
I think they are just Ďghostí tickets which kept popping up every few mins. The new system is awful for late availability. Itís so slow and clunky. Youíd need a big drop to have any chance.

No worse than the old system- had all the same issues before (plus a few others like no dropdowns).

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Twitter me bro
« Reply #21494 on: Yesterday at 11:15:42 pm »
No worse than the old system- had all the same issues before (plus a few others like no dropdowns).

I think for doing things rapidly this new system is definitely worse but all round nets out as no real positive/negative imo
YNWA.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21495 on: Today at 01:38:28 am »
First time used this site this year trying to bag one for my dad. Anyone else not think itís really slow? Having to click the area then press select to be taken through to the seats. Never seen a seat available itís that slow. Or am I missing a trick?
Welcome to LFC ticket sales.  The new version this season is slower than anything before.  Bit like getting into the ground with the NFC pass.   
We are Loyal Supporters