Author Topic: Brendan Rodgers: An Insight  (Read 176584 times)

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Brendan Rodgers: An Insight
« Reply #920 on: September 30, 2012, 01:24:06 pm »
"modest Moyes" that lives in a £6m stately home.

Craig Burley, i have achieved more in football than you, and i have never played the game
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline hesbighesred

• Wallasey Wrecker. But you can call me quick fingers. After a threesome with Stevie and Alex
  • Legacy Fan
    • Collaborative thoughts on Euro 2012
« Reply #921 on: September 30, 2012, 01:41:05 pm »
That article was comedy surely? I mean, no-one can possibly type that Ferguson is a 'modest person' and that Everton play 'the most attractive football in the league' and actually mean it, can they?
He is the cat who walks by himself, and all roads are alike to him.

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #922 on: September 30, 2012, 02:22:15 pm »
"Rodgers and the rest should take a leaf from Mr. Ferguson and Davie Moyes. Modest men but remarkable at their jobs."
Whaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttt? ???
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #923 on: September 30, 2012, 02:30:55 pm »
Whaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttt? ???

ha ha I was thinking the same thing. Nonsense article by a no mark.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Waka

• negative fucker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #924 on: September 30, 2012, 02:44:53 pm »
Daily Record? Never heard it

Nothing but tripe, pointless even posting it

Offline Koplord

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #925 on: November 4, 2012, 11:01:22 pm »
Without being negative and sounding a dick I really like Brendan and hope he is a success but me and a coach friend of mine had the debate that I can't see us coming as close to being a top European side again as we did under  Rafa.

That's not Being negative that's just my honest opinion but I wish Brendan all the best
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor.

Offline Bold Warrior

• Anny Roader
« Reply #926 on: November 4, 2012, 11:33:32 pm »
Without being negative and sounding a dick I really like Brendan and hope he is a success but me and a coach friend of mine had the debate that I can't see us coming as close to being a top European side again as we did under  Rafa.

That's not Being negative that's just my honest opinion but I wish Brendan all the best

My thoughts exactly,the muppets who believed the media hype that painted Rafa as public enemy No1 need to look back now and see where weve sunk to since he as sacked.......and BR also has my support.

Offline mrsphilthefish

• Twitter terrier. Queen of the retweet
  • Legacy Fan
  • I will do what I can to get justice for our 96
« Reply #927 on: November 5, 2012, 12:05:09 pm »
Hi everyone, please make sure you sign the epetition for Anne Williams, this is URGENT

https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40925

get everyone you know to sign it too. Thanks  :)
There's been many mountains to climb but I can smell Justice.......soon our 96 reds will rest in peace JFT96

Offline NaivetyinBlack

• Suffers from performative anxiety.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #928 on: April 15, 2014, 01:55:49 pm »
This has been quite a journey eh ?

That first page of this thread. A lot of us felt huge optimism despite scorn from a major part of the supporters.

Still wonderful to read the evolution of our manager.

Offline Livo.85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #929 on: April 15, 2014, 03:30:13 pm »
We're a midtable club and likely to be one for the next several years. If it is a long term plan then challenging near the top of the table in, say, five years would be a reasonable expecation. If he gets us all on the same page and playing decent football then it might well be worthwhile. I wouldn't expect anything short term though personally.

Might as well put your feet up, expect nothing and chill. I'm going to :)

;D

Online SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #930 on: April 15, 2014, 06:47:13 pm »
we will be nowhere near competing with any of the major spending clubs...anything from five to twenty years to try and have a tilt at the title.

This has all the makings of Roy.

Christ on a motorbike.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #931 on: April 15, 2014, 09:30:36 pm »
Just to be fair to Andy, he later on says things like

History is there to be written. Let's just hope he gets time to do his stuff. The most important now for FSG is not to turn into a fucking revolving door shower of c*nts. We NEED stability. We've started again. So let's fucking start again.

This man if he's appointed should be in the job five years come what may. Good. Bad. Indifferent. Give the lad a chance and give the lad time.

I think Rodgers having us in contention for the title will have made fools out of many of us. Look at the season expectation thread. And I'm glad to be totally wrong about him needing time to first break back into the top four :D
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Petey88

• Boys Pen
  • We Go Again
« Reply #932 on: April 28, 2014, 04:11:41 pm »
Just to be fair to Andy, he later on says things like

I think Rodgers having us in contention for the title will have made fools out of many of us. Look at the season expectation thread. And I'm glad to be totally wrong about him needing time to first break back into the top four :D

agree.

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.