Author Topic: MoTD thread  (Read 659030 times)

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: MOTD thread
« Reply #3840 on: October 27, 2018, 11:36:37 pm »
In about 18 months time when they're 12th in the championship we'll all collective forget that Huddersfield were ever in the Premier League.

They got promoted with a negative goal difference over a 46 game season. Odds on that have to be in the thousands to 1.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3841 on: October 28, 2018, 12:20:33 am »
Jermaine Jenas, Phil Neville, Jonathan Pearce and Gary 'Mmm Mmm' Lineker, tonight was the line up from hell.

Given the circumstances, ridiculing Gary Lineker tonight isn't on. He done a fantastic job even doing the show in the first place.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Spezialo

• Knocked out of the world cup. Should have had a pen. As if you wouldn't confront the ref.
  • Kopite
« Reply #3842 on: October 28, 2018, 12:23:57 am »
For once phil neville actually talked sense. Saying how we are contenders, great attacking, have the team to cope. Then he goes and calls salah, sane  ::)

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3843 on: October 28, 2018, 01:06:24 am »
Given the circumstances, ridiculing Gary Lineker tonight isn't on. He done a fantastic job even doing the show in the first place.

Would have to second that. Utter professionalism what he did tonight.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #3844 on: October 28, 2018, 09:12:39 am »
So we have a player called Lellano/Mellano and now Salah is called Sane. What a blert you are Philip John Neville-o
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3845 on: October 28, 2018, 09:58:50 am »
Jermaine Jenas, Phil Neville, Jonathan Pearce and Gary 'Mmm Mmm' Lineker, tonight was the line up from hell.

Are you really taking the piss out of Lineker after what has happened tonight at Leicester??  :o

I always say, if you ever want to find yourself a fucking twat, all you have to do is log on to the interweb.

Offline Destiny

• Main Stander
« Reply #3846 on: October 28, 2018, 10:16:28 am »
Wolves style of play and system is great to watch but until they find a consistent goalscorer their lack of goals will continue be their downfall. In terms of performances not many teams have played better football than them this season but if you can't score goals in this game you get punished.

Look at the World Cup in the summer Peru and Morocco played some wonderful football at times but because they didn't have someone to stick the ball in the back of the net they both went home in the group stages. Look for instant Wolves have played better football than Spurs, Everton and Arsenal this season but because they lack that killer instinct they are behind all three of those teams.

Online Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3847 on: November 3, 2018, 10:35:57 pm »
"That's in!...No it's not it's wide". Dickhead

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #3848 on: November 3, 2018, 11:16:29 pm »
Some appalling refereeing decisions in the PL today.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3849 on: November 3, 2018, 11:17:27 pm »
Some appalling refereeing decisions in the PL today.

Surprise surprise they went for Tottenham and against us.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #3850 on: November 3, 2018, 11:43:17 pm »
Surprise surprise they went for Tottenham and against us.

::)

They conceded two penalties today and we conceded none.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3851 on: November 3, 2018, 11:48:17 pm »
::)

They conceded two penalties today and we conceded none.

;D I do miss sms, nice to see he's hacked your account :P
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3852 on: November 3, 2018, 11:50:13 pm »
;D I do miss sms, nice to see he's hacked your account :P

Hack? No one has ever been hacked, ever. Silly conspiracy theorist.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3853 on: November 4, 2018, 12:28:19 am »
Wolves style of play and system is great to watch but until they find a consistent goalscorer their lack of goals will continue be their downfall. In terms of performances not many teams have played better football than them this season but if you can't score goals in this game you get punished.

Look at the World Cup in the summer Peru and Morocco played some wonderful football at times but because they didn't have someone to stick the ball in the back of the net they both went home in the group stages. Look for instant Wolves have played better football than Spurs, Everton and Arsenal this season but because they lack that killer instinct they are behind all three of those teams.
Still reckon Ruben Neves is one Jurg la' will take a keen interest in, Rolls Royce of a midfielder, beautiful player, touch of the Xabi Alonso to him.

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3854 on: November 4, 2018, 10:23:28 am »
Still reckon Ruben Neves is one Jurg la' will take a keen interest in, Rolls Royce of a midfielder, beautiful player, touch of the Xabi Alonso to him.

Neves looks a player, kind of hope Wolves get relegated so we can sign him
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3855 on: November 10, 2018, 11:26:08 pm »
Nice face rub there

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #3856 on: November 12, 2018, 12:49:25 am »
The unbelievable outrage of this twat presenting bemoaning the Fulham goal wasn’t given because it was ‘just’ offside.

Like it’s somehow unfair and because it’s little Fulham v nasty Liverpool it should be given. Absolutely pathetic

If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #3857 on: November 12, 2018, 12:55:32 am »
It want even close. The whole of his body and his head were beyond Robertson’s foot.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline mc_red22

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3858 on: November 12, 2018, 10:42:31 am »
Jenas' analysis last night was fucking woeful. Only showed our long range efforts or times we lost the ball near Fulham's penalty area to fit his agenda that Fulham annoyed us with their supreme defending and we couldn't create clear chances :lmao

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3859 on: November 12, 2018, 11:08:37 am »
The unbelievable outrage of this twat presenting bemoaning the Fulham goal wasn’t given because it was ‘just’ offside.

Like it’s somehow unfair and because it’s little Fulham v nasty Liverpool it should be given. Absolutely pathetic

One of the most bizarre reviews of a LFC game I have seen.

Jenas is utterly useless.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3860 on: November 12, 2018, 11:15:09 am »
It's easy for Fulham to "defend better" when they essentially have 8 defensive players on the pitch. We still could have scored 5 or 6.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #3861 on: November 12, 2018, 11:41:53 am »

Was it Chapman last night? Gotta say I find him reaching unbearable levels these days.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3862 on: November 12, 2018, 11:59:31 am »
Was it Chapman last night? Gotta say I find him reaching unbearable levels these days.

Yeah Chapman, I agree too actually I think he's absolutely awful presenting shows. Chapman, Jenas and Shearer. Can't get my head around why Jenas and Chapman thought the goal Fulham ruled out was harsh as it was "just" offside. They'll be looking to chalk off goals that are "just" over the line next

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3863 on: November 12, 2018, 12:09:01 pm »
Unless I missed it I didnt hear any of these twats mention Mo nearly getting his ankle broken. I do wind on 90% of the program now though.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #3864 on: November 12, 2018, 04:45:42 pm »
Yeah Chapman, I agree too actually I think he's absolutely awful presenting shows. Chapman, Jenas and Shearer. Can't get my head around why Jenas and Chapman thought the goal Fulham ruled out was harsh as it was "just" offside. They'll be looking to chalk off goals that are "just" over the line next

Yeah I think it's a combination of him being a United fan, not being a particularly good presenter, but also being on absolutely everything the BBC seem to produce

Chapman fatigue syndrome

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #3865 on: November 12, 2018, 04:56:48 pm »
Haven’t seen last nights but don’t normally ind Chapman, especially for a Manc.

I think he’s probably better on the radio but normally doesn’t come across as too self important and is able to ask critical questions of United.

He does seem to Ben on everything though! Was he doing the Rugby League yesterday afternoon? If so maybe he didn’t do much research and just went with what narrative was already building.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3866 on: November 24, 2018, 07:40:58 pm »
MOTD running order: Tot/Che, Ful/Sou, WHU/ManC, Wat/Liv, Eve/Car, Bri/Lei, ManU/CP.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3867 on: November 24, 2018, 07:42:03 pm »
MOTD running order: Tot/Che, Ful/Sou, WHU/ManC, Wat/Liv, Eve/Car, Bri/Lei, ManU/CP.

Saving the best til last
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3868 on: November 24, 2018, 10:34:03 pm »
Jonathan pearce was gutted sarri wouldn't praise barkley

Offline Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3869 on: November 24, 2018, 10:40:16 pm »
Remarkable what a shit house David Luiz can be. Shocking performance
It's wonderful, it's marvellous, it's 3-3

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3870 on: November 24, 2018, 10:40:33 pm »
Nice goal that

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #3871 on: November 24, 2018, 10:43:48 pm »
Nice goal that

Which one? Armstrong’s second was a belter.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3872 on: November 24, 2018, 10:44:45 pm »
Which one? Armstrong’s second was a belter.

Mitrovics first, but there’s been a few nice ones here  :o

Not the two teams you’d expect that from

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3873 on: November 24, 2018, 10:47:55 pm »
So then

Fulham league champions next season

Getting my £5 down early

Jurgen Klopp

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #3874 on: November 24, 2018, 10:50:03 pm »
So then

Fulham league champions next season

Getting my £5 down early
The old tinkerman is a million times the manager Sparky,Hodge, fat Sam and Colin are
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3875 on: November 24, 2018, 10:53:32 pm »
The old tinkerman is a million times the manager Sparky,Hodge, fat Sam and Colin are

Hodge fat sam and Warnock I can at least appreciate they have certain skills

But Hughes? The man is a grade A con man

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #3876 on: November 24, 2018, 10:55:58 pm »
The rest of the league is just ridiculously shite.

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3877 on: November 24, 2018, 10:57:44 pm »
I know they're good but my God teams make it piss easy for Man City. Just back off and let them walk the ball in at times.

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #3878 on: November 24, 2018, 10:58:37 pm »
I know they're good but my God teams make it piss easy for Man City. Just back off and let them walk the ball in at times.

They can be got at as well if these highlights are anything to go by, looks like West Ham wasted a few big chances. Trouble of course is they were already 3-0 down by that point...
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #3879 on: November 24, 2018, 11:01:19 pm »
Hodge fat sam and Warnock I can at least appreciate they have certain skills

But Hughes? The man is a grade A con man
He was a dirty bastard as a player. Used to leave the studs in all the time.
Manc media built him up into a “nice guy” off the pitch
To balance his shithousery on it
Total bluff as a manager
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."