Author Topic: General Manchester City thread  (Read 3432018 times)

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: General Manchester City thread
« Reply #29080 on: May 19, 2019, 09:55:02 am »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48325845Haha.

Fucking hell, pass the sick bucket. What a gobshite he is. Seems like some brainwashing is also going on there too.

He added: "Sheikh Mansour changed my life and that of all the City fans around the world, for that I am forever grateful. A blue nation has arisen and challenged the established order of things, I find that awesome.

"I cherish the counsel and leadership of a good human being, Khaldoon Al Mubarak. Man City could not be in better hands”

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #29081 on: May 19, 2019, 09:55:48 am »
Jm.
The debate is Pep at City.
Until yesterday Pep is Pep..today Pep is embroiled in it or i am just completely shit at reading reactions.
Peps achievements at City could well be tainted,we will all have to wait and see regarding that,couldn't give a flying fuck what he has done elsewhere.
My only concern about all this is whether City's owners have some leverage on Fifa/Uefa & then this all goes away.

It's not just about City though its about the other teams who are pissed off with what City and PSG get away with. UEFA cannot afford to ignore it, if they do the other teams will act and they have power to make an impact. Even the FA is coming under pressure now to do something.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline andyw79

• Kopite
« Reply #29082 on: May 19, 2019, 09:57:02 am »
Guardiola bitching in press conference when asked about FFP

‘Do you think I deserve this question on the day we won? Are you suggesting I recieved money’

Twat. Surely he knows damn well that isn’t the point. Though the money you do earn is blood money pep and you walk around laughing and joking with murderers

But even that still isn’t the point
Whilst wearing his yellow ribbon

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #29083 on: May 19, 2019, 09:57:03 am »
He’s probably got a job as head of Uefa.

You mean forehead of UEFA
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29084 on: May 19, 2019, 09:58:59 am »
That’s not right, he was definitely aware of it and in fact in a way that was the appeal for him - there are quotes from him on taking the job where he talks of City as a club with no history, as a blank slate for him to do his thing.  It isn’t true but you can see how it looks like it from his perspective so let’s go with it.

Where he’ll be confused - and to be fair I’m also surprised by this - is that this is still where they are, after four titles and a load of cups.  This isn’t how Chelsea got treated, and there’s very little difference between them.  Chelsea were a joke minnow club when they reached the cup final in 1994 yet they got treated as a legitimate big club as soon as they won the league.

Here are a few suggestions why:

a. Chelsea are in London, so the media didn’t ignore them;
b. Chelsea play in an original, albeit totally rebuilt, stadium;
c. Chelsea’s run-up felt longer, and even those few years pissing about Europe with Dennis Wise and Franck LeBoeuf have somehow mutated into an impression of history; City’s equivalent is losing 8-1 to Middlesbrough and Stuart Pearce bringing on David James upfront;
d. even City’s first title still felt like a joke, whereas Chelsea stormed to theirs;
e. Chelsea’s football/personnel translated as culturally English; definitely not the case with City;
f. City are boring in almost every way; Chelsea had the good luck to look like pantomime villains once Mourinho took over; the papers love a panto villain;
g. to an extent Chelsea were expanding, alongside the premiership, into terra incognita; City aren’t, they’re muscling out and diminishing existing forces; in other words Chelsea did to us roughly what City are doing to United, but we were still hitting back and growing too, whereas that might not be the case for Utd; or to put it another way, it was all new money then, whereas for some reason now we believe the status quo in 2006 was the natural order of things;
h. Chelsea did it first and people got suckered in by it; ignoring City is a subconscious way of making amends.

My guess is that e. is the key point, but I dunno really, maybe there are things I’m missing.  I never really understood why nobody ever talks about Jaws II either.

One thing I noticed at the time in the 90's, Chelsea brought in wonderful players who were likeable, the likes of Gullit, Desailly, Deschamps, Zola, Vialli etc. Vialli always came across as a nice fella and when he got made manager, I don't remember anyone having anything bad to say about him. By the time Abramovich bought Chelsea in 2003, they had at least raised their profile, both home and abroad and the progression, especially with the money being spent, was expected.

This shower just came into a shit club with no record of anything and expect everyone to swallow the bullshit that City are an attractive club worthy of world record sponsorship deals.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #29085 on: May 19, 2019, 09:59:54 am »
Weird the journalists have waited to now.

Not really, with the lawyers they have to be careful until they are sure its proven. Maybe people are being drip fed information which means they can be more bold now. One of the biggest contentions City have made recently is the way information has come into the spotlight. There is definite leaking going on from somewhere. Which is why Guardiola was asked the question yesterday. Something seems to be developing.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Jack The Lad

• Anny Roader
« Reply #29086 on: May 19, 2019, 10:00:45 am »
Can see these going all out for De Ligt now.

He was photographed in Barcelona airport yesterday. Apparently he’s just on “vacation” though.......

Online vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #29087 on: May 19, 2019, 10:01:38 am »
Weird the journalists have waited to now.

Winning all three domestic titles combined with the 6-0 Cup win has finally hit home that the PL is turning into Scottish football.  So they start to question how this can happen.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29088 on: May 19, 2019, 10:02:24 am »
Just had a quick look on the BBC sport site. I feel a bit ill now. So much praise for cheats, its nauseating. Pip and Kompany have no shame. I shudder to think how easily money can change people's morals or maybe some are just innately ignorant.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #29089 on: May 19, 2019, 10:02:32 am »
He was photographed in Barcelona airport yesterday. Apparently he’s just on “vacation” though.......

like Big Virg at Blackpool. Nothing to see here
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline RAWK Meltdown #1

• "Assume they got our phones, assume they got our houses, assume they got us, right here, right now as we sit, everything. Assume it all..."
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • " When You Have To Shoot..Shoot...don't TIKI-TAKA"
« Reply #29090 on: May 19, 2019, 10:02:39 am »
You know, I'm just wondering...if say like...we were called Liverpool United, and Everton were called Liverpool City, how I'd feel about a similar situation arising as has occurred with the two Manchester clubs? In spite of a large family of blues I pledged my troth to Liverpool at the tender age of 7 having [ironically] seen King Kenny playing against FC Bruge and grabbing that winner.

Even now, I still like to remind me Dad (blue) that we live in "Liverpool" and not Everton. Nobody in the family lives anywhere near Everton. So in terms of footballing representation of where we were born and were we live, it's within the boundaries which comprise the city of Liverpool etc..

Anyway, so much for that argument in this day and age of 'global' followers, but yeah...in old money, I've definitely got me 'red' credentials very firmly established and am fortunate to follow a club based on where I live, and the broader affection I have for Liverpool as a home, not just as a football club.

However, if there were TWO teams which bore the "Liverpool" ident...and they distinguished themselves by being either United or City, I think I'd really struggle not to want success for both of them, merely based on the fact that either one of them is capable of bringing glory and repute to "Liverpool" which as a parochial supporter, is all I'd really care about. I would not be conned in the slightest by the fact that there are two teams with the Liverpool ident, or any supposed rivalry and ill feeling which had been garnered between the two.

My support is not for any 'club' per se, as a corporate entity, my support is for my City, my home, the place were I was born, were I live. The name that's on all the mail that arrives at my house. I'm just blessed that Liverpool FC are the sole footballing representatives of the place I happen to have been born, and lived my life in. This makes my alignment feel very normal and natural. My investiture is also 'logical' based on this premise.

However, if there was no Everton FC and instead, there was Liverpool United, and Liverpool City, and if Liverpool City were taken over by oil money, making them a modern day powerhouse to rival Liverpool United, I still think I would smell a very large rat. The first thing I would be absolutely certain about would be the fact that the word "Liverpool" was now being used as a brand, and that "Liverpool City" were definitely piggy-backing on the back of Liverpool United's successes by means of an association which was already built into their own name, and was utterly ripe for 'branding' exploitation.

I'd definitely feel like my home city was now being used and exploited by global forces who had absolutely no real reason to plant any flags within my city boundaries other than to further their own dark interests. I do not believe that these same 'said' forces would be interested in a club called EVERTON. There's no immediate branding there for them to exploit. That would be like pumping money into a club like OLDHAM Athletic. I mean. What's the point of spending billions trying to put them 'on the map' in footballing terms? Honestly?

I think Manchester City are being 'used' and I also believe that the only thing they possessed that their investors identified as an asset was the word "Manchester" in their club's name. And why would that name be such a huge asset for a company to try and market into a global state? Quite simply because Manchester United had already done the bulk of that work for them by virtue of their sustained success and their well earned 'global' reach as Manchester's TRUE footballing ambassadors.

But surely two successful clubs are better than one when it comes to bringing glory to a city? Even if one of them is just a fake, financially engineered exploitation of the original club's global reach? Well this has not happened to us in Liverpool yet...for reason's I've already outlined. If it ever did however, I'd like to think I could identify which club had heritage and was bringing pride to my city, and which club was being used and exploited and (trophies aside) bringing nought but shame and mockery to it.

YNWA

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29091 on: May 19, 2019, 10:03:15 am »
Haven’t seen anyone ever call him shit, you fight against things that don’t even exist just to defend City and Peppy. Very odd.

If you can find one example of me defending City then I’m all ears. I just think if you want people to take you seriously then you need to focus on the things that can be proven rather than wild conspiracy theories. In City’s case you’re spoilt for choice, you’ve got their fucking idiot supporters, a video of their players singing songs about fans getting battered, their shite trophy celebrations, the exorbitant sums of money invested in them and the likely reality that they’ve broken financial fairplay rules en route to winning their trophies. To be honest, it wouldn’t surprise me if they would bribe the referees if they could get away with it but having spent this season watching more of their games than I’d like to, there’s little evidence of that happening, it would be even harder to see it happening next season with VAR.

The same is true of Guardiola, if you want to have a dig at the guy there’s plenty of fucking ammunition to choose from, he’s fucking irritating. But if you want people to take you seriously then I don’t think that criticising his managerial ability, or saying that it means nothing because he’s always manages the top clubs in the respective division, is the right way to go about doing it. If you ever go onto the cesspit that is Bluemoon then you’ll see their fans spouting the exact same stuff about us and Klopp.

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29092 on: May 19, 2019, 10:07:42 am »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48325845

I see a team in China signing him for £150m, all above board of course
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Online Syntexity

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29093 on: May 19, 2019, 10:08:18 am »
But he didn't simply succeed. In the last two seasons his Manchester City team amassed nearly 200 points. This season we had one of the best teams in the PL history, but we still finished 2nd. His Barcelona and Bayern sides weren't simply "good". They will go down as two of the best of out generation and Guardiola is up there as one of the most successful coaches in those clubs history.

Yes, his Barca team is one for the histories. But his Bayern team? I mean that was just on par really. 3 failed attempts in the CL with the mass of talents he had at his disposal. They were among the favourites to win the CL each of those seasons yet he continued to fail.

The reason his Barca team will be one for the ages is because he brought the total football philosophy back the way he did. He gave chances to the players who was produced in La Masia, most of that squad was homegrown. What he did there was amazing, he got the very best out of those players. However Barca has continued its success after him, but still not in the same manner really. At City he has just bought it all, nothing special about it, people dont care about them.

Online bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #29094 on: May 19, 2019, 10:14:36 am »
Anyone seen the video of Pep and Sterling discussing the game at the trophy presentation?

Proper playing up to the cameras

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29095 on: May 19, 2019, 10:14:52 am »
Jm.
The debate is Pep at City.

This is what I was responding to -

Good luck to him if he ever has to take a job without a ready available squad or unlimited money (Barca, Munich, and City).

He’ll nevee go down as a great because he’s been handed it all on a plate.

Unless I’ve lost the ability to read, that is taking his entire career into account. As I’ve said before, if you look at his career in the isolation of his time at City then it’s a reasonable argument to say that he won’t be considered in the same breadth as other top managers, but that would be the wrong way to look at it as he hasn’t only managed Man City.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #29096 on: May 19, 2019, 10:15:46 am »
Roses are red, violets are blue, if it wasn't for oil you'd be in League 2.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
« Reply #29097 on: May 19, 2019, 10:19:52 am »
Roses are red, violets are blue, if it wasn't for oil you'd be in League 2.
Needs to be a banner.

Online Syntexity

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29098 on: May 19, 2019, 10:21:37 am »
Needs to be a banner.

Thought the exact same  ;D Huge one to put out at the Community shield. Imagine the fume.

Online Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29099 on: May 19, 2019, 10:26:03 am »
Fucking hell, pass the sick bucket. What a gobshite he is. Seems like some brainwashing is also going on there too.

He added: "Sheikh Mansour changed my life and that of all the City fans around the world, for that I am forever grateful. A blue nation has arisen and challenged the established order of things, I find that awesome.

"I cherish the counsel and leadership of a good human being, Khaldoon Al Mubarak. Man City could not be in better hands”

:lmao :lmao :lmao Okay Vincent if you say so.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #29100 on: May 19, 2019, 10:26:17 am »
That City fan rant is just.....weird! Obsessing about another club when they’ve just won the cup.

I think what really pissed them off (and bluenoses as well) is that far from there being any tears last weekend, the reaction at Anfield was pure pride and recognition of an incredible season.

When you turn round to laugh at a rival and they’re all singing their heads off and having an end of season celebration in spite of the final result, it must be a bit deflating. Add in the Uefa story and I suppose that rant starts to make sense. It’s actually brilliant. They’ve completely embarrassed themselves ;D ;D

How NOT to win with class and dignity! The daft scruffs.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #29101 on: May 19, 2019, 10:28:12 am »

There’s no way he said that of his own volition.

Online Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29102 on: May 19, 2019, 10:33:47 am »
https://twitter.com/i/status/1129836918764711936

Rattled. These bastards are as corrupt as fuck.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 10:35:30 am by Mister men »

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #29103 on: May 19, 2019, 10:34:09 am »
It's not just about City though its about the other teams who are pissed off with what City and PSG get away with. UEFA cannot afford to ignore it, if they do the other teams will act and they have power to make an impact. Even the FA is coming under pressure now to do something.

..and football implodes.
Der Spiegel who exposed City have also alleged Infantino reassured Man City that they would not be banned from taking part in the Champions League..
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Online Syntexity

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29104 on: May 19, 2019, 10:34:10 am »

He sure did if he wanted to keep that account in Abu Dhabi..

Offline MH41

• Kopite
« Reply #29105 on: May 19, 2019, 10:35:48 am »
The PR department at Man city are working overtime! 😂
On the day after Winning a treble, that no one seems to care about, they're faced with having to release ANY news that makes the club be seen in a better light. "Quick. Announce the retirement of the'acceptable'face of our club. Give him a statement to read out"
They're running scared.

Online Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29106 on: May 19, 2019, 10:37:52 am »
The day Qatar got the world cup was the day we all knew the game as we know it was over. UEFA will do nothing and it will result in us and other big clubs telling them to do one and set up a European Super League.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29107 on: May 19, 2019, 10:48:33 am »
The day Qatar got the world cup was the day we all knew the game as we know it was over. UEFA will do nothing and it will result in us and other big clubs telling them to do one and set up a European Super League.

That is my worry too. Barca and Real will be worried, because if UEFA do nothing about City, then Girona will be next to get the treatment.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #29108 on: May 19, 2019, 10:50:28 am »
Feel like Kompany wants no part of what’s about to come

Yeah, that'll be a no
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Online wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29109 on: May 19, 2019, 10:53:26 am »
https://twitter.com/SuperfanMicky/status/1129313625028550656

The difference in trophy presentations to the fans between City and Ajax...

Aw, I was just getting over not playing Ajax in the CL final as well.

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
« Reply #29110 on: May 19, 2019, 10:53:59 am »
It seems not all journalists feel they should bow down to City.

The journalist who asked the question, Rob Harris of The Associated Press, later took to Twitter to defend himself after criticism from City fans.
‘Opening of Q to Guardiola was “congratulations” and stating a recognition he isn’t responsible for club finances, while asking his reponse [sic] to those saying treble diminished because of probes,’ he said on Twitter.
‘Second part on Qs City not answered since November linked to leaks about Mancini/pay.
‘The media’s job isn’t to be cheerleaders. Easier life not to ask challenging questions of clubs we have dealings with and know. But that would be doing a disservice.
‘Acclaiming performances of players can be separated from the need to report the surrounding circumstances at clubs.’
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #29111 on: May 19, 2019, 10:54:09 am »
He sure did if he wanted to keep that account in Abu Dhabi..

Or if he wanted to keep his bollocks away from that battery charger.

Offline Koplass

• As anti-social as you could want
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29112 on: May 19, 2019, 10:55:30 am »

Ah man! This makes me even sadder that we're not playing Ajax in the final.
"If ever a club reflected what made football the biggest sport in the country, it was Liverpool with its ground set in the bosom of the labouring working class being led by a man-of-the-people idealist in Bill Shankly."

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29113 on: May 19, 2019, 10:55:34 am »

Brilliant. And that's what Wolves fans missed out on also, being part of something remarkable.

Offline Rainbow Laces

• Anny Roader
  • We are the men of Shankly's best
« Reply #29114 on: May 19, 2019, 10:57:31 am »

Fucking hell, was this just an odd moment in the City 'celebrations' or was it all like this? The fans have about the same enthusiasm as they would for a colonoscopy. Did they make them all walk back from Brighton or something?

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29115 on: May 19, 2019, 11:18:53 am »

The City players hardly seem enamoured with it either, a few look a bit embarrassed and the rest are probably worrying that they might not be getting paid overtime. 

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #29116 on: May 19, 2019, 11:21:09 am »
No one is even arsed about the treble. It’s weird.

Journalists are being braver now too.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29117 on: May 19, 2019, 11:22:25 am »
Tell you how shitty a club and spiteful they are - last summer, after Yaya Toure had the spat with Guardiola, they covered up the name board for the pitch named after him at the Etihad campus with a sheet, until they could take the board down and replace it with a new name.

No one is even arsed about the treble. It’s weird.

Journalists are being braver now too.

Yup. Never been done, means fuck all with it being done by these classless pricks.

Did you see the crowd shots yesterday? Looked like they were filming the Hills have Eyes, odd looking bunch of freaks.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 11:24:06 am by rob1966 »

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #29118 on: May 19, 2019, 11:26:27 am »
Which would be valid if he’d spent his entire career at Man City.

The reality is that you could delete City from his career and he’d still be regarded as hugely successful for what he did at Barcelona alone. I know people claim he inherited a great squad and explain the achievements away that way, but the reality is what he did at Barcelona was incredible and a period of dominance they’ve struggled to replicate since he’s left.

I’m no massive fan of his, I find him annoying and smug, but credit where it’s due, the guy is a fantastic manager and to suggest otherwise is pretty daft.

Adolf Hitler was a great leader. So was Pol Pot. you get the fucking drift.

Fer absolute fucks sake, fuck off with your fucking sickening platitudes about this corrupt fucking pampered to high heaven shithouse.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29119 on: May 19, 2019, 11:30:13 am »
Can see these going all out for De Ligt now.
i may be wrong but I can’t see him wanting to go to city