Author Topic: ST renewals  (Read 103416 times)

Offline jwilstroplfc

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: ST rewenals
« Reply #800 on: June 1, 2023, 09:28:12 pm »
We registered interest July but picked seats august 8th I think it was

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #801 on: June 2, 2023, 08:02:34 am »
OK, cheers. It's such a pain in the a***
 Yep, 7 times in a row yesterday. Its my saved card too.

I tried adding the card as a new one but it still failed.
In the end I had to use my debit card (which annoyed me as I missed out on lots of points)

Thought it was just me that it kept failing on! When I added the saved card as a new one though it did work for me

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #802 on: June 2, 2023, 04:23:45 pm »
Lucky you :D
We are a team of one half.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #803 on: June 13, 2023, 09:49:42 pm »
Ive been ill in bed last few days, just realised that ive missed the renewal window!!! Any advice?!

Edit - ive emailled the club, hope it can be sorted

How'd you get on??

Noticed this in the Echo today!
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-fc-fan-loses-season-27110733

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #804 on: June 25, 2023, 08:21:54 pm »
How'd you get on??

Noticed this in the Echo today!
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-fc-fan-loses-season-27110733

Yep also seen this.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/lifelong-liverpool-fc-fan-devastated-27167146

It’s a really tricky one. Course I feel gutted for those who have lost their ST by mistake. No way of getting that back in a two or three lifetimes. But the club does send plenty of emails and there is an almost two month window. Tricky one for sure.

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #805 on: June 26, 2023, 12:53:20 pm »
Yep also seen this.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/lifelong-liverpool-fc-fan-devastated-27167146

It’s a really tricky one. Course I feel gutted for those who have lost their ST by mistake. No way of getting that back in a two or three lifetimes. But the club does send plenty of emails and there is an almost two month window. Tricky one for sure.
as you say i received several reminders as do every year now and you know that you have to renew every year not like its a shock. tricky and i feel for the lad but not sure what else the club could do

Offline fru

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #806 on: June 27, 2023, 06:51:50 am »
Did a quick search for this info but came up with nothing. Does anyone know what’s the policy for transferring ownership of a ST? My uncle isn’t getting any younger and is talking about giving up his ST at the end of next season. This ticket’s been in the family since the 50s when my grandad bought it, then passed down to my uncle. We are very keen for the ticket to stay in the family. As it’s a concession for a pensioner we would need to go back to the full rate and ideally change the name to mine. I know theee was an amnesty a few years ago but I swear I read the club has a rule that it can transfer to family members in certain circumstances. Does anyone know?

Offline Scorpioxx

• Main Stander
« Reply #807 on: June 27, 2023, 07:23:23 am »
Did a quick search for this info but came up with nothing. Does anyone know what’s the policy for transferring ownership of a ST? My uncle isn’t getting any younger and is talking about giving up his ST at the end of next season. This ticket’s been in the family since the 50s when my grandad bought it, then passed down to my uncle. We are very keen for the ticket to stay in the family. As it’s a concession for a pensioner we would need to go back to the full rate and ideally change the name to mine. I know theee was an amnesty a few years ago but I swear I read the club has a rule that it can transfer to family members in certain circumstances. Does anyone know?

Club no longer allows the transfer of a Season Ticket except in extreme circumstances such as a ST holder passing away, even then it can only be transferred to an immediate family member, son daughter etc.. , each request is dealt with on merit.
Been this way since Fan Update a couple of years ago.

Offline Roy Cropper

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #808 on: June 27, 2023, 07:36:27 am »
i cant see anything about the distributing/forwarding tickets rules for the forth coming season. Will it continue, will it include cup games, will it include or impact season tickets too?

Offline fru

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #809 on: June 27, 2023, 08:19:11 am »
Club no longer allows the transfer of a Season Ticket except in extreme circumstances such as a ST holder passing away, even then it can only be transferred to an immediate family member, son daughter etc.. , each request is dealt with on merit.
Been this way since Fan Update a couple of years ago.

Thanks mate. This is disappointing. So if an old head who’s knocking on and struggling with health can’t get to the game any more decides to give it up, it goes back to the club regardless of any other circumstances like having been going for decades? They physically have to die to be able to keep the ticket in the family? Seems really unfair…

Offline Scorpioxx

• Main Stander
« Reply #810 on: June 27, 2023, 08:22:55 am »
Thanks mate. This is disappointing. So if an old head who’s knocking on and struggling with health can’t get to the game any more decides to give it up, it goes back to the club regardless of any other circumstances like having been going for decades? They physically have to die to be able to keep the ticket in the family? Seems really unfair…

I understand your feelings on this but with over 20,000 people on the Season Ticket Waiting List , some for over 20 years , they probably might not agree

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #811 on: June 27, 2023, 09:15:48 am »

The perception of a season ticket needs to change

It's not his ticket to do as he pleases with nor is it his seat or his family's seat - its the club agreeing to rent the seat to him for league games the following year.
If he isn't using it, it should go back to the club to give to someone who's been waiting 20+ years for that seat, not to a relative/friend of the family who's skipped the queue

Should do what united do, put a minimum attendance on the holder too

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #812 on: June 27, 2023, 11:17:43 am »

But a member with full credits would lose everything too if they stop going for whatever reasons...
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #813 on: June 27, 2023, 01:01:14 pm »
i cant see anything about the distributing/forwarding tickets rules for the forth coming season. Will it continue, will it include cup games, will it include or impact season tickets too?

Been wondering this as well, has anything been confirmed at all yet? They need to do it before the bulk sales registration period next week if not as it might affect games people register interest for.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #814 on: Yesterday at 09:12:39 pm »
is anyone getting the fear yet of any potential price increases? was announced march 30th last year and with it being a 4 day weekend could potentially be announced tomorrow? I'm not expecting anything other than an increase to be honest
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains"

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #815 on: Yesterday at 09:37:04 pm »
is anyone getting the fear yet of any potential price increases? was announced march 30th last year and with it being a 4 day weekend could potentially be announced tomorrow? I'm not expecting anything other than an increase to be honest

I renewed mine on 1 April last year, as I had a cashback offer on my credit card. Expecting a rise as it would have been announced by now.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #816 on: Today at 08:21:32 am »
Definitely wouldn't surprise me, was reading this piece on the FSA about the supporters groups hitting back at rises and fully expect us to follow suit and increase as many other clubs are...

https://thefsa.org.uk/news/pl-price-rises-supporter-groups-hit-out/
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
Re: ST renewals
« Reply #817 on: Today at 12:21:43 pm »
Last year they went up by 1 or 2 % and I can see it being the same this year. A completely unnecessary move, there's just no need to put what people are paying any higher. It'd be the easiest PR win ever to just keep them the same.

I wish alongside the campaign to keep away tickets £30 a similar thing had happened with home games. We're all watching the same games and they should cost no more than that, it'd put some money back in people's pockets during an already very tough time. This should have been considered even more with a whole host of costly new hospitality tickets becoming available in the new stand.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #818 on: Today at 12:51:46 pm »
Last year they went up by 1 or 2 % and I can see it being the same this year. A completely unnecessary move, there's just no need to put what people are paying any higher. It'd be the easiest PR win ever to just keep them the same.

I wish alongside the campaign to keep away tickets £30 a similar thing had happened with home games. We're all watching the same games and they should cost no more than that, it'd put some money back in people's pockets during an already very tough time. This should have been considered even more with a whole host of costly new hospitality tickets becoming available in the new stand.
I would love a flat rate to be applied irrespective of stand but they would never do that.. they circumvented the £77 members ticket prices by abolishing Cat A/B/C
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #819 on: Today at 01:06:16 pm »
I expect a rise. The club did freeze ticket prices for quite a while before this season.

They will justify it in their usual way. Inflation is where it is, energy rates and commodity costs are up etc.

Whilst FFP wont trouble us any time soon with the TV deal and next season we will be a CL club again, we do need to be sustainable. The new stand with the extra hospitality will help pad out those numbers

I think anything between 1-3%. Anything more will be harsh

Should be reminded that Spurs have put theirs up 6% and scrapped their concession ST's

Offline The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #820 on: Today at 02:19:51 pm »
I'm quite lucky really my ST is in the Kop so mine is the 2nd cheapest in the ground - as others have said I get the whole reasoning behind price increases, inflation, more staffing costs with new stand etc - I am expecting maybe £1-3 a game increase on average maybe about £50 more each. Does make you think though what is even the point if its small amounts for bad PR and earache, as the Bayern president said you argue over £1-2m transfer fees for five minutes in negotiations.

It may pay for 60 seconds of Mo's wages in a day but for the common man it's all relative when prices go up. I await with eager eyes...
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains"

Online LuverlyRita

• metar made
  • Kopite
« Reply #821 on: Today at 04:20:08 pm »
I think anything between 1-3%. Anything more will be harsh

Should be reminded that Spurs have put theirs up 6% and scrapped their concession ST's
Spurs have got that massive stadium debt to cover so I am not surprised by their increase in prices. I have no idea what FSG will be thinking but since the UK public is being treated as a cash cow in other sectors, maybe they will do likewise. Our house insurance renewal arrived today and despite no claims, it's gone up by 50%  >:(