The Liverpool FC Forum > RAWK Announcements, Feedback & Questions

a question for one of the mods

<< < (51/203) > >>

liversaint:

--- Quote from: Trada on September 24, 2021, 05:32:37 am ---Will i ever be allowed to post in the news and current affairs forum again? Must be never 3 years ive been banned now and im dying to put my views across about Starmer the tory

--- End quote ---

I’m not quite sure this is the most effective way to make your point.

Unless you’re fishing.

Hedley Lamarr:

--- Quote from: Trada on September 24, 2021, 05:32:37 am ---Will i ever be allowed to post in the news and current affairs forum again? Must be never 3 years ive been banned now and im dying to put my views across about Starmer the tory

--- End quote ---

Im gonna guess ‘No’.

Elmo!:

--- End quote ---

And with that, the timer - if there was one - has just been reset.

Alan_X:

--- End quote ---

Baldrick, have you been at the diesel oil again...

afc tukrish:

--- Quote from: Alan_X on September 24, 2021, 05:54:04 pm ---Baldrick, have you been at the diesel oil again...

--- End quote ---

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version