Author Topic: Doping In Sport..  (Read 130006 times)

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
Re: Doping In Sport..
« Reply #840 on: July 19, 2016, 09:07:00 pm »
He's clean.
Yep just come out the shower!

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #841 on: July 19, 2016, 09:07:18 pm »
Certainly is looking at him there. Must use DAZ over at sky to do the washing in public.  ;) 8)

Yes no dirty linen over there.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #842 on: July 19, 2016, 09:07:55 pm »
His team announced just yesterday that they had bought 9 washer driers so each rider have their own machine to clean each riders kit, so as to lessen the chance of any....lurgys passed from rider to rider....I'm serious. la. ;D

No trust in DAZ.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #843 on: July 19, 2016, 09:09:51 pm »

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #844 on: July 19, 2016, 09:11:32 pm »
His team announced just yesterday that they had bought 9 washer driers so each rider have their own machine to clean each riders kit, so as to lessen the chance of any....lurgys passed from rider to rider....I'm serious. la. ;D

I know that was in jest but I seen a report a while back on Belgian TV about the Sky bus and the back up crew, now if I was a pro rider and Sky came knocking on the door.

PS and before anyone has a go at me because of the Murdock link I am talking in the eyes of a pro rider with no LFC connection.

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #845 on: July 19, 2016, 09:18:27 pm »
I know that was in jest but I seen a report a while back on Belgian TV about the Sky bus and the back up crew, now if I was a pro rider and Sky came knocking on the door.

PS and before anyone has a go at me because of the Murdock link I am talking in the eyes of a pro rider with no LFC connection.
No, Tone, I'm being serious. They said that they have bought 9 washer driers.

Of course you would, it's a well payed gig on that team riding in support-that's obvious, when you have riders doing dom work, riders who we know could ride as leaders on other teams, it makes for financial sense...and like you I can understand that.

Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #846 on: July 19, 2016, 09:19:37 pm »
Yep just come out the shower!
Was it a 20 minute one..you know, like the one Lance had when the tester was on his doorstep in..09?  ;D
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #847 on: July 19, 2016, 09:25:43 pm »
No, Tone, I'm being serious. They said that they have bought 9 washer driers.

Of course you would, it's a well payed gig on that team riding in support-that's obvious, when you have riders doing dom work, riders who we know could ride as leaders on other teams, it makes for financial sense...and like you I can understand that.

Every miniscule thing Dave, it all adds up to why they are the best. I bet they use Dyson vacs  as well.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #848 on: July 19, 2016, 09:26:13 pm »
Was it a 20 minute one..you know, like the one Lance had when the tester was on his doorstep in..09?  ;D

:D

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #849 on: July 19, 2016, 09:49:20 pm »
Every miniscule thing Dave, it all adds up to why they are the best. I bet they use Dyson vacs  as well.

They use wash and vac.

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #850 on: July 20, 2016, 11:30:21 am »
Not doping but interesting on the use of medication in sport and the damaging effects it can have:

Daniel Agger: ‘Maybe my story will make other athletes take fewer pills’
The former Liverpool defender opens up on his overuse of anti-inflammatory drugs and the day in 2015 when his body had simply had enough

The first thing Daniel Agger remembers is that he was unable to control his body. He did not feel any pain but he was just lying there shaking.

Earlier that day, 8 March 2015, he had led Brondby out to face their rivals FC Copenhagen in a Danish league game. He lasted 29 minutes before being taken off. He then collapsed and was taken to the physio room at Parken.

He should never have played that game. He was carrying a knock from the week before and, like so many times before in his career, he took a lot of anti-inflammatories – far more than the recommended dosage – and his body had finally had enough.

He stopped taking anti-inflammatories that day and this summer, having quit football at the age of 31 in May, the Danish paper Jyllands-Posten published a series of interviews with the player, conducted over a two-year period, in which he opened up about his career and what he put his body through in order to play.

Agger played for Liverpool from 2006 to 2014 before rejoining Brondby to play another two seasons. He played 384 games in total – 232 games for Liverpool, 77 for Brondby and 75 for Denmark – but his body gradually broke down. He now has pain in his back all the time and estimates that he was able to perform to only 70% or 80% of his capacity during his last two seasons at Liverpool and at an even lower level at Brondby.

Agger’s main problem was that he was hypermobile, meaning that his joints overextended. He also started having back problems as early as 2007, which were exacerbated by an awkward fall during a pre-season trip to Thailand in 2008. He eventually suffered a prolapsed disc in his back, which led to pain in his knees and toes as well. In order to play he took anti-inflammatory drugs used to treat rheumatism, often Celebrex, and at times exceeded the recommended maximum dose, putting his health at risk.

“I have taken too much anti-inflammatories in my career,” he told Jyllands-Posten. “I know that full well, and it sucks, but I did stop it [in the end]. I am not gaining anything personally from saying this but I can only hope that other athletes do. It could be that others take a pill or two less.”

A week before the game against FC Copenhagen in March 2015 Agger had suffered an injury and was a doubt for the game. He desperately wanted to play, though. So for a week he took the maximum recommended dose of the drug – two pills three times a day – despite the fact that he had been told by doctors previously in his career that he should be on that much for only three days.

The side-effects vary from person to person and Agger often felt lethargic after taking the drug. He often compensated for this with an intake of caffeine.

He took two pills on the morning of the FC Copenhagen game and then two more as he arrived for the pre-game meeting at Brondby’s stadium. He then feel asleep during the 15-minute bus journey to Parken, where the game was being played, and his team-mate Martin Ornskov woke him up. Ornskov later told Agger that he had never seen anything like that before a match.

Agger still felt very sleepy so he took a caffeine shot and drank an energy drink before the warm-up. He did the normal pre-match routine but felt terrible. “I only had one thought and that was to remain in the dressing room after the warm-up but then I put the shirt on and decided to play,” he said.

He was not himself, though. His pre-match talk did not make much sense to his team-mates and he struggled with his movement on the pitch. It was as if his vision was not in sync with what was happening around him. Early on he was trying to head a long ball coming towards him but could not see it, misjudged it and it fell on his arm. After 29 minutes he had to come off. He sat down on the substitutes’ bench but later had to be helped down to the physio room. He does not remember that at all.

That night, when he got back to his family, his wife Sofie said nothing. She did not need to. Throughout his career she had questioned whether he needed to take the medication.

“She has said it time and time again, that I should stop taking the medicine but it has gone in one ear and out the other,” Agger said. “So [when I decided to stop playing] she was pleased too because of the pain I have had and because I have taken so much [medicine] just to keep standing.”

In March 2015 Agger, who had already started to take the drug less, realised that it was time to stop altogether. “The body could not cope with it,” he said. “The maximum dose should be taken for only three days. The body reacts to what is put into it and it was my body’s way of telling me that it had had enough. When the head can’t work it out, then the body had to do it.”

A year and two months later he retired from the game, announcing at a press conference that his body could not take any more.

“I am in a place where I have had enough, mentally and physically,” he said. “And it also means something to me that I feel that I can still play at a good standard. The offers I have received [to carry on] say that too. And I don’t want to embark on a downward spiral. I want to quit somewhere near the top. I have always said that that was important for me and therefore I stop now.”

Agger made his debut for Brondby as a 19-year-old in 2004 and, despite all his injury problems, played at the highest level for 12 years. It came at a cost, though, and he hopes that by speaking out others can fully understand the dangers that come with taking too much medication.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/jul/20/daniel-agger-liverpool-story-athletes-pills

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #851 on: July 20, 2016, 11:48:05 am »
Interesting stuff from Dagger.  There's probably a lot of footballers who play through injuries and the like with the help of medication, can't be doing them any good long term.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #852 on: July 20, 2016, 12:44:32 pm »
Interesting stuff from Dagger.  There's probably a lot of footballers who play through injuries and the like with the help of medication, can't be doing them any good long term.

It's something that happens in every sport in my view. Way too much medication, but nobody cares as long as it is legal. There is a Dutch documentary called "Nieuwe Helden - In het Hart van de Tour" where they were following the team Argos-Shimano during the 2013-Tour. It is in no way a documentary about doping, it's more about a look behind the curtain of a team, but of course they also talk about doping. And while it was said that Argos-Shimano was not doing anything illegal, there is a scene where they talk about what medication, pills or just "supplements" a rider gets every day. I was kind of shocked seeing that. They sit on a bed with a handful of pills on it and the doctor or physio explains what they are used for. Caffeine and various other supplements. Rather eye-opening and I would imagine it is not very different in other sports.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #853 on: July 20, 2016, 12:52:01 pm »
Hopefully others take Agger's story and advice, and heed them.

Offline Kelwell

• Main Stander
  • We are the famous, the famous Kopites
« Reply #854 on: July 20, 2016, 02:23:50 pm »
Hopefully others take Agger's story and advice, and heed them.

Easier said than done though isn't it.

The doctor comes and says take these, how far can a player say no ?

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #855 on: July 22, 2016, 12:36:32 pm »
Breaking news this morning and there's likely going to be more testing positive - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/36866141.

A further 45 athletes have tested positive for banned substances after a second set of samples were re-analysed from the London and Beijing Olympics.

Of these, 23 were medallists from the 2008 Games, according to the International Olympic Committee (IOC).

IOC president Thomas Bach added that his organisation was committed to the "fight against doping".

All athletes found to have infringed anti-doping rules will be banned from competing at the Rio Olympics.

Those Games begin on 5 August.

The latest results bring the total number of athletes who have tested positive from 2008 and 2012 to 98.

Two more sets of retesting are due to take place as the crackdown continues.

Key details from second wave of retesting:

386 samples selected from 2008;
30 athletes tested positive;
From four sports and eight countries;
138 samples selected from 2012;
15 athletes tested positive;
From two sports and nine countries.
First wave of retesting:

454 samples selected from 2008;
30 athletes tested positive;
From six sports and 12 countries;
265 samples selected from 2012;
23 athletes tested positive;
From five sports and six countries.
The athletes, relevant national Olympic committees and international federations are in the process of being informed about the latest test results.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #856 on: July 23, 2016, 08:39:44 pm »
Someone mentioned ''brain doping' on here before....read this...http://www.nature.com/news/brain-doping-may-improve-athletes-performance-1.19534

To be honest, I'm not sure if I'd call that doping....apart from that it still seems to be in the early stages of development.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #857 on: July 23, 2016, 10:36:33 pm »
Someone mentioned ''brain doping' on here before....read this...http://www.nature.com/news/brain-doping-may-improve-athletes-performance-1.19534

To be honest, I'm not sure if I'd call that doping....apart from that it still seems to be in the early stages of development.

Coffee and beetroot juice are great for performance.   It's an arbitrary set of rules that makes someone a cheat.   

Anyway, it's money that drives them to chase fine margins.   Maybe if they were funded better it would help, instead of relying on capitalism.  There's elite level athletes out there earning fuck all. 

As an aside, take all performance enhancers out of the equation and they'd still be light years ahead of us hobbyists.  Some of the accusations in here sound quite bitter.   
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #858 on: July 24, 2016, 02:54:45 pm »
Russia will not receive a blanket ban from Rio2016. http://bbc.in/2a2gWRI

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #859 on: July 24, 2016, 03:27:26 pm »
Russia will not receive a blanket ban from Rio2016. http://bbc.in/2a2gWRI

So the Court of arbitration of sport has ruled that Russia can be excluded without legal penalty and the IOC still digs their head further in the sand.

I can see a few sporting bodies will suddenly be fully funded for Tokyo

What little credibility that the IOC had has vanished completely

I now have very little motivation to watch the Rio games
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 03:29:01 pm by gazzalfc »

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #860 on: July 24, 2016, 04:28:34 pm »
So Yuliya Stepanova, the whistleblower in this case, has been denied permission to compete in the Olympics.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #861 on: July 24, 2016, 07:29:09 pm »
British IOC member estimates that 95% of Russian athletes outside of athletics will compete in Rio. Even with the IOC strict entry policy

Offline itsalltosh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #862 on: July 24, 2016, 08:05:21 pm »
Absolute bottle job from the IOC by not taking any responsibility and passing the buck >:(

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
« Reply #863 on: July 24, 2016, 08:13:57 pm »
Absolute bottle job from the IOC by not taking any responsibility and passing the buck >:(

Before there was FIFA, there was the IOC. The original DOBs.
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline Zizou

• zo zon't ze zo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Cool as
« Reply #864 on: July 24, 2016, 08:48:41 pm »
Hilarious cop out, is there a single sporting governing body with any credibility left?

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blessed are the Cheesemakers
« Reply #865 on: July 24, 2016, 09:08:36 pm »
Ban us and we'll out you.. Errrr ok then we'll go for the win win.
*****LFC Purveyors of fine football tradition since 1892*****

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #866 on: July 24, 2016, 09:17:17 pm »
I can't blame Russia for getting the arse.

There is no way on earth that their athletes are the only ones that have been assisted by national figures.  Perhaps it's more blatant, but the current story is being played out like the East German regime, injections since birth, a proper program of creating unnatural athletes.  To me it seems more like a case of 'we just won't report it'.  Which was the approach of the U.S.A. team in the 80's, funnily enough. if rumours are to be believed.  And probably many national federations across the world.

Offline kaiser franz

• Kopite
« Reply #867 on: July 24, 2016, 09:56:11 pm »
I can't blame Russia for getting the arse.

There is no way on earth that their athletes are the only ones that have been assisted by national figures.  Perhaps it's more blatant, but the current story is being played out like the East German regime, injections since birth, a proper program of creating unnatural athletes.  To me it seems more like a case of 'we just won't report it'.  Which was the approach of the U.S.A. team in the 80's, funnily enough. if rumours are to be believed.  And probably many national federations across the world.
I bet bunch of athletes across all national federations use it but everyone are silent about it,Russians fall it now,well we all know why and if political situations is better they would still been protected and everyone would be silent.

Offline itsalltosh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #868 on: July 24, 2016, 10:08:22 pm »
Before there was FIFA, there was the IOC. The original DOBs.

True enough :(

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
« Reply #869 on: July 25, 2016, 09:39:21 pm »
So Yuliya Stepanova, the whistleblower in this case, has been denied permission to compete in the Olympics.

she went against a corrupt state which has been reviewed by corrupt organisations.  It was a losing battle.  It is probably better to miss this Olympics...it has been a shamble long before it started
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #870 on: July 27, 2016, 12:23:36 pm »
So the International Judo Federation has allowed the application of all 11 Russian participants in the Rio games

Have a guess who is honorary president of the IJF?

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blessed are the Cheesemakers
« Reply #871 on: July 27, 2016, 12:56:51 pm »
There's an easy way forward in all this doping lark for me. If a PED is found naturally and freely accessible to all then there's no harm in using it. Stuff like plant extract, caffeine is a good example isn't and shouldn't be banned. PEDs that are synthetic and manufactured like most of the drugs on the banned list should be banned and tested for. These things aren't freely available to all and you end up with a situation that those with the most money win or people die trying.

It'll end up like F1 car racing otherwise.
*****LFC Purveyors of fine football tradition since 1892*****

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #872 on: July 27, 2016, 03:53:04 pm »
There's an easy way forward in all this doping lark for me. If a PED is found naturally and freely accessible to all then there's no harm in using it. Stuff like plant extract, caffeine is a good example isn't and shouldn't be banned. PEDs that are synthetic and manufactured like most of the drugs on the banned list should be banned and tested for. These things aren't freely available to all and you end up with a situation that those with the most money win or people die trying.

It'll end up like F1 car racing otherwise.

In theory i agree, but people would still cheat and the testing probably gets even more complicated in your scanerio.

My solution is a clean version and an"enhanced" version of every sport. Let people choose what they want to see.

Bet it's the dirty option.

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #873 on: August 2, 2016, 01:02:05 pm »
Lizzie Armitstead’s Olympic reprieve questioned by fellow athletes
• Court of arbitration for sport rules GB cyclist free to compete at Rio
• Rowing gold medallist Zac Purchase among competitors to post on Twitter

Lizzie Armitstead’s Olympic reprieve has raised the eyebrows of other athletes after the court of arbitration for sport ruled the Great Britain cyclist was free to compete in Rio despite missing three drugs tests.

Armitstead had faced the prospect of a two-year ban, and missing out on the women’s road race this weekend, after revealing on Monday night that she had incurred three violations pertaining to her whereabouts for doping tests. The 27-year-old subsequently appealed to Cas successfully, but other athletes have questioned the circumstances surrounding Armitstead’s situation.

The former British Olympic rowing gold medallist Zac Purchase posted on Twitter: “Given huge amount of resources @ their disposal, having multiple missed tests/filing failure is a monumental cockup! Imagine what we would be saying if she was Russian … #NotWorthIt #KeepSportClean.”

The Canadian three-time former Olympian cross-country mountain biker Geoff Kabush added: “1st test understandable but I’d be hyper aware about missing 2nd. If I missed 2nd there is no chance I’d miss 3rd??? So many questions. How is World Champ suspended for 3 weeks and no one knows? Why did British Cycling fund appeal?”

Armitstead was Britain’s first medallist of London 2012 four years ago with silver in the road race on The Mall and is one of the favourites for the same event in Rio on Sunday. Cas ruled in favour of her appeal after finding UK Anti-Doping’s control officer had failed to follow procedure and her August 2015 missed test was declared void.

Athletes must make themselves available for testing for one hour each day and inform testers of their location. Armitstead has two further missed tests on her record and a further absence would lead to a rule violation and sanction.

Armitstead was charged by Ukad with three whereabouts failures on 11 July, leading to a suspension pending disciplinary action. The first came at a World Cup event in Sweden on 20 August 2015. The second was an administrative failure on 5 October 2015 and the third was a missed test on 9 June this year following “an emergency change of plans due to a serious illness within her family”. Armitstead did not dispute the second two faults, but successfully appealed to Cas over the first missed test.

A statement on behalf of Armitstead said: “Cas ruled that the Ukad doping control officer had not followed required procedures nor made reasonable attempts to locate Armitstead.

“Cas also ruled that there was no negligence on Armitstead’s part and that she had followed procedures according to the guidelines.”

Armitstead was tested a day after the first missed test, following the race in Sweden. Earlier on Monday Armitstead was cagey when questioned on her absence from recent races. She was a late withdrawal from La Course by Le Tour, the women’s race which took place on 24 July, when the Tour de France concluded in Paris.

She has expressed relief at Cas’s finding. “I have always been and will always be a clean athlete and have been vocal in my anti-doping stance throughout my career,” she said. “I am pleased that Cas has accepted my position, having provided detailed information demonstrating the situation around my strikes.”

Ukad did not address Armitstead’s case or criticisms directly. A spokeswoman said: “We recognise that mistakes do happen and plans can change at short notice, which is why an athlete can accrue a combination of three missed tests or filing failures in 12 months under the world anti-doping code. But athletes have a responsibility to ensure they support and follow the system, or they risk a possible two-year ban.”

Christine Ohuruogu, the 2008 Olympic 400 metres champion, was banned for a year following three missed tests in 2006.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/02/lizzie-armistead-olympic-reprieve-questioned-fellow-athletes

Thoughts on this? Doesn't look good in terms of it seeming to be a technicality she has used to dispute one of the missed tests.

Offline Mr F

• uckwit
  • Kopite
« Reply #874 on: August 2, 2016, 01:33:26 pm »
In theory i agree, but people would still cheat and the testing probably gets even more complicated in your scanerio.

My solution is a clean version and an"enhanced" version of every sport. Let people choose what they want to see.

Bet it's the dirty option.

Mud Wrestling?
Chardee MacDennis: The Game of Games

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #875 on: August 2, 2016, 02:58:49 pm »

Thoughts on this? Doesn't look good in terms of it seeming to be a technicality she has used to dispute one of the missed tests.

Thank goodness it's only those dodgy Russians that will miss Rio.

And thank goodness her own federation appealed UKAD's ruling, and amazingly even paid for her defence. Others might suggest that only appealing about her first missed test after her third missed test looks seriously dodge. More cynical people would say that the 'mobile phone on silent' is the equivalent of the 'dog ran away with my homework' excuse, but not me.
Everything looks above board and on the level on this one.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #876 on: August 2, 2016, 09:44:40 pm »
Only just read this; unfortunately my phone has been on silent so just got the updates

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #877 on: August 2, 2016, 09:46:11 pm »
Only just read this; unfortunately my phone has been on silent so just got the updates

You are the dope in sport, buddy.

I still love ye tho' ;)

X
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #878 on: August 2, 2016, 09:50:57 pm »

Don't lie, you were spotted at Costco getting supplies of Nutella and Ribena in for your son, don't deny it.

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #879 on: August 2, 2016, 09:53:28 pm »
You are the dope in sport, buddy.

I still love ye tho' ;)

X

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Hello?

Oh!,

Cheers Chops

:-*