Author Topic: The FOOTBALL BETS thread  (Read 3672352 times)

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Officially the 7th best poster you'll see on here.
Re: The FOOTBALL BETS thread
« Reply #4840 on: May 5, 2011, 08:24:06 pm »
5 corners so far and now a Braga goal. Pretty much a perfect start, should prompt more attacking from Benfica.
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4841 on: May 5, 2011, 08:25:03 pm »
what site did you get 16/1 for the corners ?

Ladbrokes, but it's pretty much the same everywhere. Won't be that now, obviously.
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Offline Tombellylfc

• Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #4842 on: May 5, 2011, 08:25:59 pm »
Ladbrokes, but it's pretty much the same everywhere. Won't be that now, obviously.
i know guessed that :P just for future reference :)

Offline Dr Manhattan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4843 on: May 5, 2011, 08:33:46 pm »
7 now. Going well.

Offline AJ

• a.k.a. Billy Two-Threads. Property of RAWK – soon to be raffled - has as much chance of becoming a mod as David Moyes
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4844 on: May 5, 2011, 08:37:10 pm »
Rossi you fucking gobshite. That's twice now, pass it and it's a goal. Knobhead.

Offline AJ

• a.k.a. Billy Two-Threads. Property of RAWK – soon to be raffled - has as much chance of becoming a mod as David Moyes
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4845 on: May 5, 2011, 08:45:04 pm »
Fuck sake. Just what I didn't want.

Offline AJ

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4846 on: May 5, 2011, 09:12:07 pm »
Get in. Money back now, essentially got a free £40 bet on over 3.5 @ 11/8.

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4847 on: May 5, 2011, 09:17:09 pm »
Hawez Benfica.

Offline danbylfc

• Kopite
« Reply #4848 on: May 5, 2011, 09:20:24 pm »
Went for a double of benfica -1 and porto -2 dont ask me why  :butt
Twitter: @Stedanby

Offline Dr Manhattan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4849 on: May 5, 2011, 09:21:13 pm »
Ah well. Corner bet's dead now. No wide play at all in this half, and Benfica have been fucking shite.

Offline Tombellylfc

• Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #4850 on: May 5, 2011, 09:25:28 pm »
come on benfica

Offline danbylfc

• Kopite
« Reply #4851 on: May 5, 2011, 09:29:51 pm »
So i need 3 benfica goals all the very best. Not watching it but are they playing shite?
Twitter: @Stedanby

Offline Dr Manhattan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4852 on: May 5, 2011, 09:34:41 pm »
Not. One. Corner.

Not one. In the entire second half. Unreal.

And yes, Benfica are playing shite. No ideas.

Offline AJ

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4853 on: May 5, 2011, 09:37:36 pm »
Boom fucking boom.

Offline IanMac

• Oldest under 16 in the Halliwell Jones
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4854 on: May 5, 2011, 09:37:36 pm »
Get in. Money back now, essentially got a free £40 bet on over 3.5 @ 11/8.
Well in.

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
« Reply #4855 on: May 5, 2011, 10:26:47 pm »
Nice one on the goals AJ & Lethal.

Offline AJ

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4856 on: May 5, 2011, 10:44:24 pm »
Cheers lid, feel back in the game now. Good of some decent form to show up at the end of the fucking season.

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
« Reply #4857 on: May 5, 2011, 11:13:37 pm »
I think I come into my element this time of the season. Stats and trends galore from the last 8 months to go on!

Offline liverbnz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4858 on: May 6, 2011, 11:40:22 am »
Need a little advice here guys if you would. Me and 2 mates are planing on picking a team each week and entering a triple. We wanna setup an online account and have our cards all on the account. One is going to America so that is imperative. Which would be the best site to join, offering best footie odds, ease of settin up account, ease of taking money in and out of the account etc?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
One thing you will discover is that life is based less than you think on what you've learned, and much more than you think on what you have inside you from the very beginning

Offline Tombellylfc

• Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #4859 on: May 6, 2011, 12:02:28 pm »
Need a little advice here guys if you would. Me and 2 mates are planing on picking a team each week and entering a triple. We wanna setup an online account and have our cards all on the account. One is going to America so that is imperative. Which would be the best site to join, offering best footie odds, ease of settin up account, ease of taking money in and out of the account etc?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
i think most are pretty easy to be honest. and you will find odds vary from week to week so its hard to pick a specific site that you will always get better odds on. i have ladbrokes and victor chandler accounts and both are easy to use :) hope this helps

Offline -Sad Fuck-

• ... is rather queer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tiny dancer
« Reply #4860 on: May 6, 2011, 12:29:37 pm »
Victor Chandler, easily.
hi

Offline Tombellylfc

• Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #4861 on: May 6, 2011, 01:24:35 pm »
ive just put a double on england and germanys u17s to both win :) around 6/4

Online LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4862 on: May 6, 2011, 02:01:58 pm »
Treble on for Saturday. Away on a stag do this weekend so have to get on early.

Bolton v Sunderland - Sunderland are at rock bottom and have more injuries in Cattermole and Richardson, Bolton decent at home but could do with Sturridge being passed fit.

Middlesbrough v Doncaster - Boro won the last 3 games and are unbeaten in 6 at home. Doncaster have not won in 11 and have lost all 8 games they have ever played in Middlesbrough.

Southampton v Walsall - Saints on a roll and they will want automatic promotion in style in front of their home fans.

£10 returns £53.47 on William Hill

Offline liverbnz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4863 on: May 6, 2011, 03:00:36 pm »
i think most are pretty easy to be honest. and you will find odds vary from week to week so its hard to pick a specific site that you will always get better odds on. i have ladbrokes and victor chandler accounts and both are easy to use :) hope this helps
Victor Chandler, easily.

Thanks guys
One thing you will discover is that life is based less than you think on what you've learned, and much more than you think on what you have inside you from the very beginning

Offline Agger

• Do Do Do.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4864 on: May 6, 2011, 04:09:31 pm »
I'm thinking of putting all my money I have left on bet365 (£15) on Stoke in the weekend. Any thoughts?

They're in a good form and are at 5.50. My worry is that their head is turned to Wembley for the FA cup final.

What do you guys think?
If there was ever a reason for human cloning, Steven Gerrard is it.

Offline Realdidi

• Kopite
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4865 on: May 6, 2011, 07:53:40 pm »
looking at the utd chelsea game, think theres good value on number of cards shown to each team, have bet on 2-3 cards for both and over 3 for both with good returns, also bet on a penalty being awarded in the game
I love Liverpool like a fat kid love Cake

http://twitter.com/#/AlfaEllis

Offline Realdidi

• Kopite
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4866 on: May 6, 2011, 07:58:41 pm »
I'm thinking of putting all my money I have left on bet365 (£15) on Stoke in the weekend. Any thoughts?

They're in a good form and are at 5.50. My worry is that their head is turned to Wembley for the FA cup final.

What do you guys think?

Good value, only conceded once in the last 4, one defeat in 6, strong at home against an indifferent arsenal who have nothing to play for really apart from where they will finish in top 4
I love Liverpool like a fat kid love Cake

http://twitter.com/#/AlfaEllis

Offline choi

• of sex.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Toto
« Reply #4867 on: May 6, 2011, 07:59:03 pm »
Read in the metro today that laddies have howard webb specials on sunday. United to get a penalty was one that was in there.

Offline davidm1984

• Kemlynite
« Reply #4868 on: May 6, 2011, 09:02:48 pm »
Boro at home to Doncaster 3/4 (off the back of a 3-0 away win at Cardiff) and Bolton 8/11 double, Bolton arent a certainty but Sunderland have lost the plot and don't even look like getting a point at home let alone away.
jft96 YNWA

Offline KingsRevolution

• Kopite
« Reply #4869 on: May 6, 2011, 09:13:32 pm »
Boro at home to Doncaster 3/4 (off the back of a 3-0 away win at Cardiff) and Bolton 8/11 double, Bolton arent a certainty but Sunderland have lost the plot and don't even look like getting a point at home let alone away.

great shout them lad.

Offline guest

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4870 on: May 6, 2011, 09:26:43 pm »
I'm always wary of betting on teams with nothing to play for.

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
  • I just carnt get enough....
« Reply #4871 on: May 7, 2011, 12:38:40 am »
Tried a few small accys this weekend wont list all but some:

Boro/saints/bolton=£1-£5.10
Saints/Sheff wed/Lincon/Wycombe=£1-£11
Utd/West Ham/Spurs=£1-£6.50
Wolves/Arsenal/Utd/Celtic=£1-£13
QPR/Cardiff/Norwich/Milwall=£29.00

Offline Popcorn

• Sore bollocks
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's attached to your rod Motherlicker
« Reply #4872 on: May 7, 2011, 12:50:45 am »
Sturridge fit?

Offline paddys left peg

• Kemlynite
  • L.F.C Your the measure of my dreams
« Reply #4873 on: May 7, 2011, 12:55:06 am »
I`ve gone for all home wins in the pl this sat. ( Except for spuds that is)  :D

Offline Raoul Duke

• Is Boris Johnson.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4874 on: May 7, 2011, 12:58:59 am »
QPR, Bolton -1, Stoke/draw, Wigan/draw.

QPR need all the points they can get, and they play Leeds at home who would need at least six goals and a win to get into the play off places. They should win, and the odds are decent. Bolton host Sunderland, and whilst their away form is poor, their home form is among the best in the league, recently beating Arsenal and taking 15 points from 18 in their last six matches. Sunderland have been abysmal recently, and the fact that they have no strikers to play should limit their ability to score, increasing the chance of Bolton seeing out at least a two-goal win. Stoke's home form is also excellent, with 14 points from 18, whilst Arsenal have struggled recently form-wise and are basically out of the title chase. Wigan go to a dodgy Villa side needing a result to get out of the relegation places, and I can see a score draw or potentially a win for them.
Fool, if it wasn't for Sergei here, both you and your cousin be cadaverous mo'fuckers.

Offline XabiArt

• Legacy Fan
  • The passmaster.
« Reply #4875 on: May 7, 2011, 01:56:14 am »
I'm always wary of betting on teams with nothing to play for.

Yep 100%. Can see Bolton doing the business though, Coyle seems a proud character and will want to win every possible game he can, especially after the FA cup humiliation.

Offline choi

• of sex.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Toto
« Reply #4876 on: May 7, 2011, 02:03:12 am »
Couple of stat based win to nil bets (i'm a sucker for them) that i like the look of.

QPR to win to nil is available @ 11/4 with various bookies (26%).
Their home record is the best in the league, losing only once to Watford in December and on their current unbeaten home run, they've won 7/11 with 5 coming to nil. Overall at home, they've kept clean sheets in 55% of their games (12) and won 9 of those (41%).

Leeds United have scored the second most goals in the championship this season, however in their last 3 games, they've only managed to score once. That recent slump of goals coincides with them being without top scorer Luciano Becchio through injury. He's doubtful for tomorrow.

Swansea to win to nil is available @ 7/5 (41%)
Boasting the second best home record, they're unbeaten in their last 7 at home, winning 5 of those. They also boast the best defence at the league at home, conceding only 11 goals. They have had 13 clean sheets this season (59%) winning 11 of those (50% of all home games).

Sheffield United have scored the second least amount of goals away from home this season, and have the second worst away record, averaging a measly 0.77 a game. They have failed to score in 50% of their away games(11), losing 10 of those to nil (45% overall)

Double pays out at 8/1

Also Leverkusen might be another one. Hamburg only scored once in 5, and are without 2 highest goalscorers in Van Horseface and Petric. Also without Ze Roberto who's their top assist provider and they have nothing to play for after dropping out of contention or Europa League spot. Leverkusen need to win to guarantee they finish second and automatically qualify for the CL group stages ahead of Bayern Munich.
It's not so much me thinking Bayer are definitely going to keep a clean sheet, more the fact i can see Hamburg struggling to get a goal and a Bayer win.
Leverkusen to win to nil @ 2.88

Offline Red Cez

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stop Fucking Moaning!!!!
« Reply #4877 on: May 7, 2011, 05:15:32 am »
West Ham and Bilbao double @ 3.22.

Fingers crossed.
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.

Oscar Wilde

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4878 on: May 7, 2011, 09:43:36 am »
Bolton Villa double

West Ham single

Offline Agger

• Do Do Do.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4879 on: May 7, 2011, 10:22:59 am »
West Ham, Bolton and Spurs (-1) @5.96.
If there was ever a reason for human cloning, Steven Gerrard is it.