Author Topic: The Murder of George Floyd and Black Lives Matter.  (Read 253530 times)

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
Re: The Death of George Floyd and Black Lives Matter.
« Reply #3200 on: October 28, 2020, 09:30:27 pm »
Family gets caught at the wrong place at the wrong time in Philadelphia. As they were trying to turn their vehicle around, it was surrounded by baton wielding cops. They smashed out all the windows and dragged the parents from the front. Throw them onto the ground and beat them. All of the while their kids are in the backseat including a baby.     :no

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/kYcOWjB1EKg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/kYcOWjB1EKg</a>

Offline Daniel Cabbaggio

• Roughage
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pass and move, keep it simple = 19 & 6
    • www.redandwhitekop.com
« Reply #3201 on: October 29, 2020, 09:33:38 pm »
Asked a guy from america (Trump voter) could he not see how the G Floyd Video infuriated people?

A simple question, he responded with "Do you know how many times that guy was arrested?"

I reiterated the question saying that wasn't what I asked, "Dude these people..."

Fucking hell, words fail me.
YNWA

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #3202 on: October 30, 2020, 01:03:06 pm »
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/breonna-taylor-boyfriend-kenneth-walker-sued-by-louisville-police-sgt-jonathan-mattingly-for-emotional-distress-2020-10-29/

An officer involved in the fatal shooting of Breonna Taylor has filed a civil suit against the 26-year-old’s boyfriend for emotional distress, assault and battery on the night she was killed. The lawsuit claims Louisville Sergeant Jonathan Mattingly experienced “severe trauma, mental anguish, and emotional distress” because of Kenneth Walker’s actions on 13 March.

Mattingly and two other officers entered Taylor’s apartment early in the morning that day with a warrant in an attempt to carry out a drug investigation. Walker, a licensed gun owner who said he thought the officers were intruders, allegedly fired a shot that hit Mattingly in the leg. Police opened fire, killing Taylor. Taylor had no criminal record and no drugs were found.

“Walker’s conduct in shooting Mattingly is outrageous, intolerable, and offends all accepted standards of decency and morality,” the lawsuit said, citing one of the legal standards for intentional emotional distress.

I thought gun ownership for the purposes of defending against home invastion was a good thing? Apparently actually using a firearm against intruders is considered an offence to accepted standards of decency.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #3203 on: October 30, 2020, 02:10:01 pm »
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/breonna-taylor-boyfriend-kenneth-walker-sued-by-louisville-police-sgt-jonathan-mattingly-for-emotional-distress-2020-10-29/

An officer involved in the fatal shooting of Breonna Taylor has filed a civil suit against the 26-year-old’s boyfriend for emotional distress, assault and battery on the night she was killed. The lawsuit claims Louisville Sergeant Jonathan Mattingly experienced “severe trauma, mental anguish, and emotional distress” because of Kenneth Walker’s actions on 13 March.

Mattingly and two other officers entered Taylor’s apartment early in the morning that day with a warrant in an attempt to carry out a drug investigation. Walker, a licensed gun owner who said he thought the officers were intruders, allegedly fired a shot that hit Mattingly in the leg. Police opened fire, killing Taylor. Taylor had no criminal record and no drugs were found.

“Walker’s conduct in shooting Mattingly is outrageous, intolerable, and offends all accepted standards of decency and morality,” the lawsuit said, citing one of the legal standards for intentional emotional distress.

I thought gun ownership for the purposes of defending against home invastion was a good thing? Apparently actually using a firearm against intruders is considered an offence to accepted standards of decency.

Aah but the Constitution gives the right to bear arms but I don't think it actually says you can legitimately use them when Black.

So you can happily buy one but for only for purposes of display.

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #3204 on: October 30, 2020, 11:11:31 pm »

Family gets caught at the wrong place at the wrong time in Philadelphia. As they were trying to turn their vehicle around, it was surrounded by baton wielding cops. They smashed out all the windows and dragged the parents from the front. Throw them onto the ground and beat them. All of the while their kids are in the backseat including a baby.     :no

Scum!

Riley H. Ross III
@AttorneyRoss
1/ This post by @GLFOP is a lie. My firm @MinceyFitzRoss represents this boy and his mother. This photo was taken moments after police attacked their vehicle, busted out the windows, ripped the mother from her car and assaulted her.

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #3205 on: November 10, 2020, 09:16:54 am »

{Anti-Flag w/ DE’WAYNE, Jalise Della Gary, Marcia Richards and Tom Morello : A Dying Plea Vol.1}

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/EEGQHK2cupo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/EEGQHK2cupo</a>

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #3206 on: November 11, 2020, 07:00:56 am »

{Buju Banton w/ Bobi Wine: Bullet or Ballot Ugandan}

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/v_uDHcUwUAM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/v_uDHcUwUAM</a>

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3207 on: November 28, 2020, 09:48:14 am »
Yesterday in the ads during Gogglebox, all the supermarkets did a joint campaign as a response to the Sainsbury's advert. Apparently the Sainsbury's advert, which features a black family, was deluged with racist abuse online and to support Sainsbury's all the other supermarkets clubbed together.

Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with people? Social Media is a stain on humanity and either it needs banning or it needs moderating by the Police. Or we could just kill everyone who is racist?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 09:50:26 am by a treeless whopper »

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #3208 on: November 28, 2020, 11:13:04 am »
Yesterday in the ads during Gogglebox, all the supermarkets did a joint campaign as a response to the Sainsbury's advert. Apparently the Sainsbury's advert, which features a black family, was deluged with racist abuse online and to support Sainsbury's all the other supermarkets clubbed together.

Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with people? Social Media is a stain on humanity and either it needs banning or it needs moderating by the Police. Or we could just kill everyone who is racist?
Yeah I saw that. Makes my blood boil the scum who felt the need to comment on that Sainsbury’s add. Honest to god, they need a slap. Then a good whack round the head with a shovel. Absolute twats.

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #3209 on: November 28, 2020, 12:07:53 pm »
Yeah I saw that. Makes my blood boil the scum who felt the need to comment on that Sainsbury’s add. Honest to god, they need a slap. Then a good whack round the head with a shovel. Absolute twats.
The joke is that they will see themselves as "good people" and not racist dickheads.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3210 on: November 28, 2020, 01:28:47 pm »
The joke is that they will see themselves as "good people" and not racist dickheads.
Not living in the UK, I've not been following this. Your comment above somewhat implies that (many of) the complainants have couched their objections in language they feel is 'not racist'. What is the general tenor/nature of their complaints? I've seen the advert - what the fuck is there to complain about?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 09:45:21 pm by Jiminy Cricket »
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Online Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #3211 on: November 28, 2020, 01:32:10 pm »

The thing that worries me the most about social media is the way it has gradually attached itself to free speech

Many people (including those with heinous and warped world views) now view the moderation and censorship of content as a violation of their rights

Whats even more worrying is that these lunatics have a point. Given how central social media has become, how do you separate it from free speech now?

Its a fucked up state of affairs if you ask me, which was worsened no end by that unashamed bumbling fuckwit in the oval office
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #3212 on: November 28, 2020, 01:54:21 pm »

I'll sign that petition.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #3213 on: November 28, 2020, 04:34:14 pm »
Not living in the UK, I've not been following this. Your comment above somewhat implies that (many of) the complainants have couched their objections in language they feel is 'not racist'. What is general tenor/nature of their complaints? I've seen the advert - what the fuck is their to complain about?

I’ve genuinely seen some of them saying ‘imagine the outcry if they used an all white family?’ as if that doesn’t happen in 90% of UK advertising
Believer

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3214 on: November 28, 2020, 05:45:30 pm »
I’ve genuinely seen some of them saying ‘imagine the outcry if they used an all white family?’ as if that doesn’t happen in 90% of UK advertising
Brother. ::)
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3215 on: November 28, 2020, 09:40:53 pm »
Just watched the ad to see what the fuss is about. Bland, boring, generic Christmas advertising. Yeah, I can see why people would be annoyed at the lack of imagin-... hold on, I'm being told it's... it's because the family is black? What the FUCK is wrong with you?!?

Online Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3216 on: November 29, 2020, 02:55:33 pm »

That's the fucked up part. The Sainsbury's advert features 3 families, Part 1, 2 and 3.

All except one of them features a black family, so clearly those whining are just a bunch of c*nts that need banning from society

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #3217 on: December 3, 2020, 01:33:42 am »

Just keep naming sections until maybe one sticks.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/6L1cR9sez2w" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/6L1cR9sez2w</a>

"I'll just make something up."
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/4w2TeTaEU1I" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/4w2TeTaEU1I</a>

Offline markmywords

• Was 2/10. Now 0.5/10. Must try much harder not to make people a little sick in their mouth.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3218 on: December 5, 2020, 10:15:56 am »
Not living in the UK, I've not been following this. Your comment above somewhat implies that (many of) the complainants have couched their objections in language they feel is 'not racist'. What is the general tenor/nature of their complaints? I've seen the advert - what the fuck is there to complain about?

From the little that I've seen it may be a push back at the larger, sudden movement toward greater representation of BAME communities across various sectors of society, from hollywood, grammy nominations, players taking a knee, kneeling for the anthem, soccer saturday, rooney rule talk, sainsbury's themselves recognising Black history month in their stores etc essentially areas where people normally wouldn't encounter commercial, race based, PR/sloganeering,  this unsettles some and many point out black people are about 2% of the population. It would have been better if there had been more incremental representation over time, rather than a more dramatic course correction in a short period of time.

I guess the resentment is the undercurrent of, or unspoken guilt many might feel or feel as though they are expected to feel through it all. There is also perhaps subtle political messaging ((systematic racism in the UK/US being a fact, that needs to be countered) within it all that they disagree with
« Last Edit: December 5, 2020, 10:26:06 am by markmywords »

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3219 on: December 10, 2020, 04:54:30 pm »
This weeks Pod Save the World has an interview with Assa Traoré, a French Black Lives Matter activist fighting a case for her half-brother, Adama Traoré, who died in police custody in similar circumstances and within days of George Floyd.

It's a sad and tragic story that makes you sick in the stomach.

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #3220 on: December 12, 2020, 10:01:28 am »

{Sizzla, Capleton, Fantan Mojah, Monkey Marc, & Mista Savona  : No Surrender}

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/J317kET6Zxc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/J317kET6Zxc</a>

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #3221 on: December 16, 2020, 08:50:52 am »

https://www.wweek.com/news/2020/12/15/the-city-of-portland-fines-a-building-owner-for-oversized-black-lives-matter-sign/

"With all of the current protest signage in Portland and all other problems facing Portland," Gold says, "it's unbelievable that city resources are being used to fine political speech."

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #3222 on: December 18, 2020, 09:48:36 pm »

Newly released bodycam. Officers showed up to the scene and left Ahmaud on the ground to bleed out while giving the three suspects water.

https://www.twitter.com/AttorneyCrump/status/1338912499014438913

Ben Crump            @AttorneyCrump

"William ‘Roddie’ Bryan tried to publicly absolve himself of having any part in Ahmaud Arbery’s modern-day lynching, but this newly released bodycam footage confirms what we long suspected: He clearly used his truck to block Ahmaud's escape from the McMichaels!"

Ben Crump             @AttorneyCrump

"With the murderous teamwork of William 'Roddie' Bryan and the McMichaels exposed for the world to see, we are confident that this will bring us one step closer to justice for the Arbery family. #JusticeForAhmaudArbery #JusticeForMaud"

Offline Dr.Kano

• "......naïve, to say the least......"
  • Main Stander
« Reply #3223 on: December 19, 2020, 12:10:40 am »
An interesting take on race an policing in the UK from a black former police office of many years experience:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di91e8laIh8

He talks about how the views that black people have of the police are frequently misrepresented. Often, self-appointed "community leaders" decide that they can speak on behalf of black people. Their views of the police are almost always negative and many on the left lap it up. He puts forward the case that most black people support the police and many, such as Damilola Taylor's father, also support stop and search.

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #3224 on: December 19, 2020, 06:36:43 am »
An interesting take on race an policing in the UK from a black former police office of many years experience:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di91e8laIh8

He talks about how the views that black people have of the police are frequently misrepresented. Often, self-appointed "community leaders" decide that they can speak on behalf of black people. Their views of the police are almost always negative and many on the left lap it up. He puts forward the case that most black people support the police and many, such as Damilola Taylor's father, also support stop and search.
Hmm. We support the good police. It's just you can't tell which ones they are with the naked eye.

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #3225 on: December 31, 2020, 10:35:29 pm »

These fuckers are so implicit, it is absolutely infuriating! Even the swat member was scathing in his review.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lDaNU7yDnsc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/lDaNU7yDnsc</a>

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #3226 on: January 6, 2021, 11:06:51 am »
In a surprise to absolutely no one, no police officers will charged over the shooting of Jacob Blake that left him paralysed from the waist down after being shot in the back several times.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55554558

It was during the subsequent protests where Kyle Rittenhouse shot and killed 2 people (he is currently free on bail after $2m was donated to his defense cause)...

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3227 on: January 6, 2021, 09:56:26 pm »
Breonna Taylor: Two Louisville officers fired over roles in shooting

Two US police officers linked to a notorious raid in which young black medic Breonna Taylor was fatally shot have been fired, authorities have said.

Detectives Myles Cosgrove and Joshua Jaynes are the latest officers to be dismissed over the shooting in March last year.

The incident in Kentucky caused outrage, spurring protests against racism and police brutality.

Ms Taylor, 26, died when police raided her home in connection to a drug case.

The FBI said Mr Cosgrove fired the shot that killed Ms Taylor at her home in Louisville.

Louisville police dismissed Mr Cosgrove for violating procedures for use of force and failing to use a body camera during the search, the Louisville Courier Journal reported on Wednesday.

Mr Jaynes, the newspaper said, was fired for violating the police force's policy for truthfulness and search warrant preparation.

But despite the outcry against Ms Taylor's shooting, no criminal charges were sought relating to her death.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55565602

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #3228 on: January 12, 2021, 09:50:12 pm »

{Alicia Keys : Lift Every Voice and Sing}

Written as a poem by James Weldon Johnson, an NAACP leader, in 1899 and put to music by his brother, John Rosamond Johnson.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/DS60luWpBe0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/DS60luWpBe0</a>

Clyburn, the House majority whip, plans to introduce a measure as early as this week that would make “Lift Every Voice and Sing,” known as the Black national anthem, the national hymn and give it a special place alongside the country’s anthem, "The Star-Spangled Banner."

“To make it a national hymn, I think, would be an act of bringing the country together. It would say to people, ‘You aren’t singing a separate national anthem, you are singing the country’s national hymn,’” said Clyburn, the highest-ranking Black American in Congress. “The gesture itself would be an act of healing. Everybody can identify with that song.”

“We should have one national anthem, irrespective of whether you’re Black or white,” he said. “So to give due honor and respect to the song, we ought to name it the national hymn.”

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/6560250002

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #3229 on: January 16, 2021, 12:38:53 am »

NY Atty General Sues NYPD, Seeks Federal Monitor to Oversee Department

The lawsuit specifically charges the NYPD, the City of New York, Mayor Bill de Blasio, NYPD Commissioner Dermot Shea, and NYPD Chief of Department Terence Monahan with failing to address the "longstanding pattern of abuse by not properly training, supervising, and disciplining officers to prevent misconduct, despite knowledge and public admission that it violated the rights of New Yorkers," according to James'.

more here:
https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/national-international/ny-atty-general-sues-nypd-seeks-federal-monitor-to-oversee-department/2506682/

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #3230 on: January 31, 2021, 11:02:01 am »
Lawyer for a white supremacist with 49 guns including an MG42, and a selection of pipe bombs and 15000 rounds of ammo, as well as Nazi memorabilia, who allegedly made death threats and threatened to blow up Twitter and Facebook offices as well as Sacramento Capitol, describes his client as a drunk who makes drunken threats

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1355302580814016515?s=21

"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #3231 on: February 18, 2021, 04:39:31 pm »
Just finished reading this

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Robert-Lee-Me-Southerners-Reckoning/dp/1250239265/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=General+Lee+and+me&qid=1613665280&sr=8-2

Really interesting read.
Written by a recently retired Brigadier General US Army and Emeritus Professor of History, West Point.
He looks at the way the “Lost Cause” myth was shaped, and how his education and upbringing was shaped by it. He admits to hero worshipping the memory of Lee as a young boy and later as a teenager who wanted to emulate the legend and become a “Christian Virginian Gentleman”.
He charts how he gradually became aware that the legend was based on a big lie, and that his hero was a white supremacist slave owner who fought not for “states rights” but instead fought  to maintain and expand slavery.
He charts his discovery of the real truth about the places he grew up in and their roles in lynchings and Jim Crow, and the way that he was presented with a propaganda based upbringing.
His own personal journey makes the book very readable. He explores the obsession with naming Army Bases after as he rightly calls them, traitors, alongside the erection of monuments to the American traitors, and how those actions were usually a response to attempts at integration or civil rights. The book brings us up to date with his criticism of Trump’s white supremacy.
It makes sense of a lot of the reaction to BLM, whilst shedding a light on how even his reading books as a child (his father was a school principal) were racist and reinforced the white supremacist message.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3232 on: March 9, 2021, 07:55:06 pm »
I love Slate podcasts, they've brought out a new podcast - A Word. Loads of time to catch up as its only 2-in
https://slate.com/podcasts/a-word

America doesn’t need another conversation about race. At least, not the kind we’ve been having … the ones that are sparked by a crisis and move quickly from shock to empty promises to forgetting. No. What America needs are REAL conversations about race—ones that shine a light on the facts, the history, and the reality of how race plays out in our politics and society. That’s what Slate offers each week on A Word … with Jason Johnson. A veteran political commentator, Johnson will bring his incisive wit to thoughtful discussions with leaders, journalists, and other change-makers who will tell the truth about America’s challenges around race and offer ideas on the way forward.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #3233 on: March 10, 2021, 12:31:14 pm »
See Tennessee are coming round slowly to the fact that honouring a murderous war criminal slave trader isn’t good optics

https://twitter.com/mikejason73/status/1369403681607671812?s=21

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3234 on: March 13, 2021, 08:57:45 pm »
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/mar/12/oklahoma-high-school-basketball-racial-slur

Makes me mad hearing this and how the guy can say the N word then try to blame it on fucking diabetes. The worst thing for me is that it’s obviously so normal for him and his circle he actually thinks some half arsed blag apology and the most insane defence I’ve heard in a long while will get him off and back on the job next week. An even worse than that is the racism is so bad over there I’m not surprised he believes that.

Why is it not a mandatory jail sentence or at least a criminal record for saying that word when in situations like this?

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #3235 on: March 14, 2021, 09:42:57 am »
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/mar/12/oklahoma-high-school-basketball-racial-slur

Makes me mad hearing this and how the guy can say the N word then try to blame it on fucking diabetes. The worst thing for me is that it’s obviously so normal for him and his circle he actually thinks some half arsed blag apology and the most insane defence I’ve heard in a long while will get him off and back on the job next week. An even worse than that is the racism is so bad over there I’m not surprised he believes that.

Why is it not a mandatory jail sentence or at least a criminal record for saying that word when in situations like this?

They were children. He was racially abusing children.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3236 on: March 14, 2021, 10:05:10 am »
They were children. He was racially abusing children.

I often call kids "fucking n*gg*rs" when my blood sugar is high  ::)

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3237 on: March 14, 2021, 10:30:37 am »
I often call kids "fucking n*gg*rs" when my blood sugar is high  ::)

Reminds me of the south park episode. I've got a bone disease that prevents me from pronouncing the t in plane-eriam.

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #3238 on: March 21, 2021, 10:47:27 pm »

{Fever 333 - Supremacy}

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/inrALb5TwIE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/inrALb5TwIE</a>

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3239 on: March 29, 2021, 12:52:16 pm »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-us-canada-56561929

The trial against Derek Chauvin begins today. I fear for violence either way. If he gets off, certain protesters may riot. If he is convicted, the fine people on the other side might riot. Hopefully I’m proven wrong and justice is served without any violence.