Author Topic: Seeking some advice on obtaining tickets  (Read 6677 times)

Offline RedTilImDead

• No new LFC topics
  • Main Stander
  • I'll tell ya, they shot the wrong bloody Kennedy!
Seeking some advice on obtaining tickets
« on: May 25, 2017, 07:07:36 pm »
I live in the States but have a sister and family in Poulton Le Fylde only about an hour and 15 minutes from Lime Street Station. I'll be visiting in August and again for a couple of weeks in Christmas. I'm thinking of having my sister and brother in law join to club with a light membership to be best able to score tickets to individual matches. I'm wondering if they will get preferential treatment since they have a UK post code? If not, I want to join the club in lieu of my brother in law, as I am the real supporter. I understand you can link accounts to get seats together. My plan is to have a family member there purchase the tickets via online sales because the sale starts in what is the middle of the night here. I've heard they go quickly. Any advice here?

Also, how about a rundown from some of you old time Scousers and where we need to go and what we need to do to get the complete match experience at Anfield. You know, what pubs to visit, which stand to sit in, etc. I can't wait for my first visit to Anfield. I'm not buying my plane ticket until the new season's fixtures are announced. Thanks! 

Hell, all I know is, if they are wearing a different colored shirt than me, I want to beat their ass! -- Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant when asked what made him so competitive.

Offline invader_gir

• Anny Roader
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Re: Seeking some advice on obtaining tickets
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 07:44:51 pm »
I live in the States but have a sister and family in Poulton Le Fylde only about an hour and 15 minutes from Lime Street Station. I'll be visiting in August and again for a couple of weeks in Christmas. I'm thinking of having my sister and brother in law join to club with a light membership to be best able to score tickets to individual matches. I'm wondering if they will get preferential treatment since they have a UK post code? If not, I want to join the club in lieu of my brother in law, as I am the real supporter. I understand you can link accounts to get seats together. My plan is to have a family member there purchase the tickets via online sales because the sale starts in what is the middle of the night here. I've heard they go quickly. Any advice here?

Also, how about a rundown from some of you old time Scousers and where we need to go and what we need to do to get the complete match experience at Anfield. You know, what pubs to visit, which stand to sit in, etc. I can't wait for my first visit to Anfield. I'm not buying my plane ticket until the new season's fixtures are announced. Thanks!

Am not sure if this will be helpful, but which part of the states are you in?

In New York we have an official group linked with the club that were helping fans from NYC get tickets for games.  They also used to arrange the VIP seatings with meet and greets also on match day. 

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 08:09:15 pm »

Basically in the USA, you need the Light membership AND be a member of a Branch. You can choose any Branch near you. Obviously it helps if you live in a town where there is an actual branch so you can personally meet the Branch manager.

You need to contact the branch manager and make sure you are on his/her emailing list for when the club sends out requests for tickets. Probably early July for Matches from Opening day to December 31st.

In November a different request is sent out for tickets to matches January until the end of the season.

You can only request a Home League match. No Cups, No European matches. No aways.

The Branch manager typically has less than one week to send his list in, so don't dilly dally.

The chance to get tickets closes.

Alternatively, you can go on the clubs website and book a hospitality package. Cost more than a standard ticket. Again, these also sell out. Real quick for the bigger matches. You need to pay attention to when they go on sale. I don't believe a fan card is needed.

The only other advice is to be prepared for fixtures changes. Saturday matches to Sunday or Monday. So don't plan a Saturday match, book your flight back on Sunday. And then find out the fixture was moved to Sunday or Monday.

Also, there are more Cup matches ( League Cup and FA Cup ) where they are on weekends after the New Year. Say you plan on a Bournemouth at Anfield match 3rd weekend of January. But that is also an FA Cup weekend. We make it to that round, the Bournemouth match is rescheduled for later in the season and you are screwed. They will refund your money. You just won't have a ticket to the match that weekend.

That's the short of it but if you need to know more let me know.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline RedTilImDead

• No new LFC topics
  • Main Stander
  • I'll tell ya, they shot the wrong bloody Kennedy!
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 09:41:04 pm »
I'm in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Closest Branch is likely Atlanta. What's wrong with the idea of my sister in England joining the club? I'm thinking that would increase my chances. Let her obtain the tickets through the club website. They have a UK post code.
Hell, all I know is, if they are wearing a different colored shirt than me, I want to beat their ass! -- Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant when asked what made him so competitive.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2017, 10:11:01 pm »
Your sister wont get preferential treatment but if living in the US stops you from going in the general members sale id say get a membership in her name or register your name to her address!

1. If you know the dates you're coming to England, wait for the fixture list to be announced and check out your potential options.
2. As someone has already said, the likelihood of a satD fixture sticking is slim so it will more than likely be rescheduled around the same weekend not a 3pm kick off (pending cup ties)
3. Obviously pending fixture dates, but if you want to see a cat A game I.e. Everton, Man Utd, Chelsea etc your only chance will be to buy a hospitality ticket
4. If you want a Cat C ticket this will be your best chance to buy a ticket. If you buy your membership prior to the bulk members sale you should be ok getting a ticket when the first tickets go on sale in July otherwise if your willing to chance it you'll have no problem on the late availability via season ticket exchange (2 weeks prior Kick off).
5. As you've already said, when you buy two memberships remember to link them together (really easy to do)

It's very easy buying tickets for a game other than the big ones you just need to be on the ball!!

P.s. If you want a Liverpool ticket so bad, set your alarm and get ready for the sale  ;D

Good luck
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 10:15:09 pm by ScubaSteve »

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2017, 11:25:43 pm »
I'm in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Closest Branch is likely Atlanta. What's wrong with the idea of my sister in England joining the club? I'm thinking that would increase my chances. Let her obtain the tickets through the club website. They have a UK post code.

I don't think you have enough posts for PM.

Your sister will need to join a branch near where she lives. Anyone outside the USA can't join a Branch inside the USA. Your sister should ring them up and explain and see which one she might have the greatest chance of getting a ticket.

It is one ticket per fan card.

The chances of getting a ticket through the clubs general sale online with a light membership or even full membership is next to zero. Neither of you have any credits ( matches attended).

Your only hope is through a Branch or Hospitality package.

If you go through a Branch and you both get accepted, you might be able to coordinate through your Branches to get seats together.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2017, 09:57:46 am »
It being in your name or your sisters won't make any difference - the club don't care where you're from unless you have an L postcode which gave access to another block of tickets last season, the members sale I can't see you having much hope but if you're not bothered about going on your own the likelihood of getting one in the late availability sale will increase. With no credits, look at games against mid-table or lower, you might get a pair depending on how things are going. Using the late availability also means you can buy it yourself, cos they pop up throughout the days running up to the game, people post when there's some available in threads on this forum. Cup games can scupper you, and of course, games moved for the telly, they are announced pretty well in advance and buying on LA means this won't effect you.

Doubtful from those dates but, if you're here for the league cup rounds, most of the time they go to general sale so easy to get tickets for.

If you want to know more in advance that you've got a ticket, then hospitality or getting a ticket through a branch is a better bet.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2017, 08:38:22 pm »
I don't think you have enough posts for PM.

Your sister will need to join a branch near where she lives. Anyone outside the USA can't join a Branch inside the USA. Your sister should ring them up and explain and see which one she might have the greatest chance of getting a ticket.

It is one ticket per fan card.

The chances of getting a ticket through the clubs general sale online with a light membership or even full membership is next to zero. Neither of you have any credits ( matches attended).

Your only hope is through a Branch or Hospitality package.

If you go through a Branch and you both get accepted, you might be able to coordinate through your Branches to get seats together.

I'm not sure why he or his sister would need to join a branch to have a chance of buying tickets!

Do you have a season ticket by any chance?

I've been buying and keeping an eye on the online ticket sales for years and it's never been easier to buy tickets for all games apart from the top teams!!

Hospitality is the easiest but if you can't afford that then you'd more than likely get ticket via the members sale or late availability!!

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2017, 06:05:13 pm »
I'm not sure why he or his sister would need to join a branch to have a chance of buying tickets!

Do you have a season ticket by any chance?

I've been buying and keeping an eye on the online ticket sales for years and it's never been easier to buy tickets for all games apart from the top teams!!

Hospitality is the easiest but if you can't afford that then you'd more than likely get ticket via the members sale or late availability!!

I live in the USA. Belong to a branch. My Mum was from Liverpool, i was born nearby.

Try getting a ticket with zero credits which is what will happen to the lad and his sister. He might get  a midweek League Cup match with 0 credits.

I come over virtually every season. Have never had  a ticket request turned down by the club through the Branch for one ticket. I'm also lucky enough to know locals who have helped me with aways or cups.

The problem you probably don't have is trying to plan something months in advance as one needs to do from the USA. You're asking the lad to gamble on a general sale for a League match. He's going to spend a lot of money to fly over and will need to book in advance to get the best air fare. Now if he's minted, he can wait and book the plane after he knows he's got a ticket. I'm going to suspect he's not minted.

Fixture list comes out June 14th.

I'll be planning my travel for next season right then. Usually straight away to book hotels in advance to save money. Then I wait for a fare sale for when i want to come over. I came over end of March this season for Everton and Bournemouth. Had my air fare booked in August. I"m not going to risk waiting for a general sale and "hope" I get a ticket to the match. And fwiw..I was in the Kop for both matches.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönċld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2017, 06:13:43 pm »
I live in the USA. Belong to a branch. My Mum was from Liverpool, i was born nearby.

Try getting a ticket with zero credits which is what will happen to the lad and his sister. He might get  a midweek League Cup match with 0 credits.

I come over virtually every season. Have never had  a ticket request turned down by the club through the Branch for one ticket. I'm also lucky enough to know locals who have helped me with aways or cups.

The problem you probably don't have is trying to plan something months in advance as one needs to do from the USA. You're asking the lad to gamble on a general sale for a League match. He's going to spend a lot of money to fly over and will need to book in advance to get the best air fare. Now if he's minted, he can wait and book the plane after he knows he's got a ticket. I'm going to suspect he's not minted.

Fixture list comes out June 14th.

I'll be planning my travel for next season right then. Usually straight away to book hotels in advance to save money. Then I wait for a fare sale for when i want to come over. I came over end of March this season for Everton and Bournemouth. Had my air fare booked in August. I"m not going to risk waiting for a general sale and "hope" I get a ticket to the match. And fwiw..I was in the Kop for both matches.

Don't think many missed out on tickets for the cat b & c matches that was on sale in November.
I know people with 90+ minutes that got tickets.

If you can't be bothered trying of course you'll miss out! It make sense trying the bulk sale first if there's any cat c or b matches that fits you travels.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2017, 11:28:20 pm »
I would argue that it is possible to get tickets with 0 credits. Won't be a "big" game, but don't really think that matters. You just have to put some effort in. Bulk sales are definitely a good way. Then there's the general sale and finally late availability. You'd be unlucky to miss out on all of them in my view. Unless we're signing Messi and Ronaldo this summer

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2017, 03:15:11 pm »
Again...

When do tickets go on sale? Generally 3 weeks before the match. Fine if you can get one.

Then try to book air fare after. You get inside  that time and fares from the USA go up  $2-500. Depends on time of year, and seats available on the plane.

So do you wait book your holiday in advance to save money, then hope you get lucky in the general sale? Easy for you to say. But when it is someones first trip to Anfield, knowing in July you'll get a ticket is a hell of a lot better than waiting until 2 weeks before you leave wondering if you'll get one after spending $1,000+

If you like paying for travel with the hope you'll get a ticket, you've already booked to Kiev to save money, right?  :P

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2017, 03:34:08 pm »
Again...

When do tickets go on sale? Generally 3 weeks before the match. Fine if you can get one.

Then try to book air fare after. You get inside  that time and fares from the USA go up  $2-500. Depends on time of year, and seats available on the plane.

So do you wait book your holiday in advance to save money, then hope you get lucky in the general sale? Easy for you to say. But when it is someones first trip to Anfield, knowing in July you'll get a ticket is a hell of a lot better than waiting until 2 weeks before you leave wondering if you'll get one after spending $1,000+

If you like paying for travel with the hope you'll get a ticket, you've already booked to Kiev to save money, right?  :P

European aways in the play offs is known around 2-3 weeks beforehand :P

Obviously I understand that coming from States is way more expensive, so I understand that you need to book way more advance.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 03:37:15 pm by EstonianRed »

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2017, 07:27:58 pm »
Write to the clubs Ticket Office with your story and details and they might sort you with tickets.

I know a lad from Oz who wrote a nice letter explaining his situation (traval, costs, availability, passion) and got a ticket for an away game when he was in England - YNWA !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2017, 08:34:25 pm »
Write to the clubs Ticket Office with your story and details and they might sort you with tickets.

I know a lad from Oz who wrote a nice letter explaining his situation (traval, costs, availability, passion) and got a ticket for an away game when he was in England - YNWA !

I know it was probably due to the dates and I'm a being a bit bitter but i''m a life long local fan been to plenty of games since I was kid in the mid 90s and have never even been to an away game. Nice of the club to do that   ::)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2017, 08:56:19 pm »
Again...

Bulk sale tickets are on sale mid-July for the first half of the season and November for the second half. Cat C tickets are on sale to zero credits.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönċld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2017, 09:56:43 pm »
Again...

The bulk sale is you best option if there's a cat c or even b on the dates your traveling.
If not I'd go for the hospitality/Thomas cook option, seeing as you'd be spending lots on travel and for obvious reasons don't wanna wait until 14-10 days prior to the match.
We'd be anything from £150-300/each, but at least you know you get your tickets.

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2017, 11:08:08 pm »
I've already explained to the lad, joining a branch and getting a ticket that way is the easiest.

Or look to a hospitality package through the club. Again, get in early.

General Sale is a last resort, imho.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2017, 12:46:53 am »
I know it was probably due to the dates and I'm a being a bit bitter but i''m a life long local fan been to plenty of games since I was kid in the mid 90s and have never even been to an away game. Nice of the club to do that   ::)

it was swansea away last year, the only game we had when he was in england, he was in paris for the game before on the tele with us in the Lush Bar. he was over the moon to just get a reply from the club and he hooked up with the bristol supporters club to get to the game as his family were in bristol. after the game he was in germany to get back to Oz.

next time he is in england he will organise to get to anfield - ynwa !

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2017, 09:12:40 am »
Swansea which sold out on 17 credits? I can understand why people get annoyed, even though it was only one ticket. (One ticket for him but judging by what others have said, this happens quite often)
We are a team of one half.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2017, 11:19:17 am »
Must of been some letter he wrote to the ticket office, they were obviously very understanding towards his perticulare situation and gave him one of their tickets for the game - YNWA !

Offline Giovanni

• C'mon Chelsea!!! Stood on the Spyin Kop, the tricky bitch. Look out!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2017, 01:29:42 pm »
ticket access like that needs fucking off when theres thousands born in liverpool and the UK who can't even get them

cyas

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2017, 01:50:40 pm »
ticket access like that needs fucking off when theres thousands born in liverpool and the UK who can't even get them
Spot on.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2017, 04:20:45 pm »

Yep

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2017, 04:41:33 pm »
Agree. Handy to have some examples to pass on to Graham though? I put another the other day on the "ideas for ticketing changes thread" about an American who gets tkts with no trouble vis his OSC branch - yet local branches cannot and people have to have the credits. Def seems to be diff rules for diff people....

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #25 on: June 1, 2017, 10:25:38 am »
Local OLSC branches can ask the club for tickets, as any other branch can !

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: June 1, 2017, 11:52:43 am »

That

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #27 on: June 1, 2017, 01:14:04 pm »
Local OLSC branches can ask the club for tickets, as any other branch can !
Yes but they only get tickets through the bulk sales where the criteria is met - one Cat A per half season or something? They don't get away tickets

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #28 on: June 1, 2017, 11:09:36 pm »
OLSC only have access to home Premier League games.

Maybe the American you have mentioned has the correct criteria to obtain tickets through the club for PL away games and his OLSC for PL home games, have you asked him for the details ?

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: June 2, 2017, 12:10:29 am »
Locals, foreigners, anyone... here's a chance.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announcements/265228-anfield-hospitality-packages-for-2017-18-available-now

Liverpool's Premier League fixtures for 2017-18 have yet to be confirmed, but fans have the chance to beat the rush by securing hospitality packages for next season's games now.

Ahead of the Reds' schedule for the forthcoming campaign being announced on June 14, get in there early to secure your ticket and a unique matchday experience.

Prices start from just £190 per person and all packages include hospitality along with your ticket for the game.

You don't need to be a season ticket holder or a member to purchase a hospitality package.

Call 0151 264 2222 or visit liverpoolfc.com/hospitality to book now.

Offline Giovanni

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: June 2, 2017, 08:48:12 am »
So anyone with enough money can go..

Not really the point we're making
cyas

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: June 2, 2017, 04:43:18 pm »
So anyone with enough money can go..

Not really the point we're making

Probably not.

So instead you can get the £9 ticket the club offers. Unless they went up this season.

Local fans given priority access to over 20,000 tickets across the Premier League season, with prices starting from as little as £9.

Over 20,000 extra tickets allocated across the Premier League season, in a new pricing category, for fans aged between 17 and 21.

Over 1,000 free tickets across the Premier League season to local kids through a new Young Fan Initiative scheme.

Offline Giovanni

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: June 2, 2017, 05:42:56 pm »
Still not the point. No one should be jumping the queue regardless of where they are from, but do you think dave from dingle would get some away tickets if he sent the club a sob story?

Would he fuck
cyas

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: June 2, 2017, 07:21:30 pm »
Still not the point. No one should be jumping the queue regardless of where they are from, but do you think dave from dingle would get some away tickets if he sent the club a sob story?

Would he fuck

You can't jump a queue if it's one you don't qualify for.

The club have divided up the capacity of the stadium. Each of us has a possibility at certain tickets. Those are the only queue's that we try.

I can't get a season ticket.

I can't get any of the tickets allocated to away fans, youth initiatives, local schools that get them, tickets saved for charities, tickets allocated for players, etc.

I don't qualify for aways, domestic or European.

I'm not flying 5,000 miles to get in the queue at the ticket office the day of the match for late availability tickets. A local can do that though.

I guess I should stamp my feet and whigne that I want a ticket just the same as those who get them for other reasons that I don't qualify for.

But I don't do that. I only worry about what i can control and those tickets I can try to get.

And if the club sort out a few sob story cases, so be it. I'm glad they do. It's not like they do that for 5000 people every match do they?  And even though they do it for a few, I can guarantee they turn away loads of sob story requests, locals and foreigners.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #34 on: June 2, 2017, 07:53:45 pm »
Even a few when the allocations are tiny is a significant percentage that you can bet locals wouldn't get if they wrote in! Obv I am talking about aways but we have all spoken to people who did that and got them. But they are often teh ones the club seems to want to keep sweet as they spend more at home games

I know not everyone will agree with me but that is my view based on my experience.

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: June 2, 2017, 09:20:52 pm »
I've been to a few aways over the years. Don't have any "credit" rights to go.

But I know someone who has sorted me --at face value, I don't and never will do touts.

I'm sure it's a local that my mate knows, keeping up his credits, but can't attend the match.

If someone wants a ticket, there are means beyond going through the club. And generally the best means is a local or STH who can ask around on your behalf.

It's not always what you know as much as whom you know.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #36 on: June 3, 2017, 12:08:20 am »
if dave from dingle never bothers to write to the club for an away ticket, we will never know if the club would give him one !

the club do what they want with their tickets.

if someone with 17 away credits missed out on a Swansea ticket because the club gave a ticket to another supporter then im sure the person with 17 credits would of just been happy to go to one of the other 18 other away games they would of qualified for.
« Last Edit: June 3, 2017, 12:10:56 am by ant »

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönċld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #37 on: June 3, 2017, 07:58:55 am »
if dave from dingle never bothers to write to the club for an away ticket, we will never know if the club would give him one !

if someone with 17 away credits missed out on a Swansea ticket because the club gave a ticket to another supporter then im sure the person with 17 credits would of just been happy to go to one of the other 18 other away games they would of qualified for.

It's obvious that someone with 17 credits deserve the ticket and not some random tourist! Why should anyone without credits get tickets ahead of people with credits?!

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #38 on: June 3, 2017, 10:23:34 am »

You kidding? They would go to them anyway so I reckon they'd still be annoyed - IF they knew it had gone to somebody with no credits!

The club set the system up but they don't always seem to stick to their own rules

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #39 on: June 3, 2017, 10:36:05 am »

Fucking hell, clueless.