Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6753081 times)

Offline Wigan Red

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting
« Reply #73480 on: January 18, 2019, 08:34:10 am »
That would be so Everton, we would be looking down off the hill as they kayak themselves to the game

#weswimtothematch
#itswhatwedo

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #73481 on: January 18, 2019, 09:43:51 am »
Ignoring the shop issue since it is a bit of a red blue herring for all but the most infrequent visitors, season ticket or not, filling the stadium with season tickets would have a terrible impact on the club's growth because for every 'tourist' you have plenty of locals who get to some games a season and most of them would also be locked out of their club if they filled the ground with season ticketholders only and would thus tend to drift away from the club as a consequence.

Corrected.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73482 on: January 18, 2019, 10:13:39 am »
if moshi did your plan of buying the houses to knock down they’d lose their moral high ground trophy as they love having a go at us for using compulsory buying orders in order to expand
They knocked houses down to build their main stand ( with great boiler).
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #73483 on: January 18, 2019, 10:23:30 am »
I've always maintained I'd love the day these bastards go down to the championship, but seeing as they have already gone deathly silent as things stand, the content they provide for hilarity on this forum would, I'm sure, completely dry up, and I don't think I want that.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #73484 on: January 18, 2019, 11:01:10 am »
I've always maintained I'd love the day these bastards go down to the championship, but seeing as they have already gone deathly silent as things stand, the content they provide for hilarity on this forum would, I'm sure, completely dry up, and I don't think I want that.

I think I'd get enough laughs out of them getting relegated to last me a year or two

Offline Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #73485 on: January 18, 2019, 11:11:18 am »
I think I'd get enough laughs out of them getting relegated to last me a year or two

Yeah, bollocks to what i said

Offline Alisson Wonderland

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #73486 on: January 18, 2019, 11:51:05 am »
If they got relegated and had a decent Championship season they would be all saying they are on the way back.  It would be even more hilarious than their mid table running scared comments at the moment

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73487 on: January 18, 2019, 11:52:43 am »
imagine GOT after losing 3-0 at home to burton Albion

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #73488 on: January 18, 2019, 11:56:23 am »
imagine GOT after losing 3-0 at home to burton Albion

they going straight from the prem down to league one? Poor Everton!

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #73489 on: January 18, 2019, 12:25:49 pm »
they going straight from the prem down to league one? Poor Everton!

First team ever to get multi-relegated, new one for the list...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #73490 on: January 18, 2019, 12:28:20 pm »
First team ever to get multi-relegated, new one for the list...

;D

Big transfer news coming from Everton today - Omar Niasse has joined Cardiff on loan for the rest of the season.

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #73491 on: January 18, 2019, 12:32:02 pm »
I wonder who’ll get his locker.
AHA!

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73492 on: January 18, 2019, 12:43:53 pm »
I wonder who’ll get his locker.

"which locker's mine boss?"
"this one"

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #73493 on: January 18, 2019, 01:00:22 pm »
"which locker's mine boss?"
"this one"

Spoiler
[close]
:lmao

If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #73494 on: January 18, 2019, 01:20:11 pm »

Oh, I'd love them to go down. They've sailed so close to the wind, so many times. They really deserve the drop. It could give their fanbase the reality check that they desperately need, too.

As for the lunatics on GOT. Well relegation wouldn't stop their rampant delusion. They'd still, somehow, maintain that they have the better players and manager. Their demise would, of course, have been someone else's fault. We would still only be where we are due to luck, conspiracy and the Devil. They would still be absolutely obsessed by us and everything we do. The only difference is that their delusion will look all the more hilarious and sad than it does currently. Regardless of which division the shite are in, their club and their loons will always provide 24 carat entertainment for us. Everton aren't they.

The current malaise across the park is just temporary. Davek, St Domingo, Steve0 et al will return to form pretty soon, and the more we do well, the more their club will release bullshit statements about BMD to keep the Bitters happy. Do not worry. No matter what happens, we are assured future hilarity from that lot.  :D
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #73495 on: January 18, 2019, 01:20:58 pm »
I see they finally loaned Niasse out. Looks like Matthew Foulds is the only player permanently signed during Martinez's last season to still be there. The rest are either gone (Cleverley, Henen, Deulofeu, Lennon, Funes Mori and Rodriguez) or out on loan (Holgate, Tarashaj, Niasse)

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73496 on: January 18, 2019, 01:28:41 pm »
I see they finally loaned Niasse out. Looks like Matthew Foulds is the only player permanently signed during Martinez's last season to still be there. The rest are either gone (Cleverley, Henen, Deulofeu, Lennon, Funes Mori and Rodriguez) or out on loan (Holgate, Tarashaj, Niasse)

Does he make the tea or something? never heard of him, no doubt he'd walk into a combined eleven though ;D

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #73497 on: January 18, 2019, 01:33:01 pm »
...the more their club will release bullshit statements about BMD to keep the Bitters happy.   :D

Blueshites of Mass Destruction?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73498 on: January 18, 2019, 01:42:44 pm »
Blueshites of Mass Destruction?

Blueshite Mass Delusion

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #73499 on: January 18, 2019, 02:57:32 pm »
Does he make the tea or something? never heard of him, no doubt he'd walk into a combined eleven though ;D

He joined them from Bury. He's 21 next month. He's never made a PL appearance for them

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73500 on: January 18, 2019, 03:06:30 pm »
He joined them from Bury. He's 21 next month. He's never made a PL appearance for them

Yeah I googled him just to find out who he is, would deffo walk into a combined eleven ;D

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73501 on: January 18, 2019, 03:49:05 pm »
they were hyping him as the next stones when he signed

Funny you should mention that. in the 90s I went to a wedding reception at Goodison. A friend of ours is a Liverpool season ticket holder but he married a Bitter. The type who sulks around him and gets cobby every time they lose a derby. Poor fella.

Anyway, one of the official types at Goodison let us take a walk around the middle tier of their Main Stand and was talking about the plans they had for the ground. He was going into detail about how they were going to buy the school and houses around there then turn the pitch the other way around. So the goal ends would be roughly west-east  rather than the current north-south. He seemed quite convinced that it was going to happen at the time.
actually I seem to vaguely remember they were going to try and rotate the pitch, god knows where they would have played whilst that work would happen

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73502 on: January 18, 2019, 04:01:12 pm »
;D

Big transfer news coming from Everton today - Omar Niasse has joined Cardiff on loan for the rest of the season.

Bet Colin Wanker is happy - "I got me a proper striker from a proper Brexit supporting club, unlike that disrespectful Liverpool and their foreign Manager Rafa Benitez.....What? ok ok their foreign Manager Jurgen Klopp. Awww hells - Niasse is a foreigner too?"

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
« Reply #73503 on: January 18, 2019, 06:28:29 pm »

Losing the ball through poor touch (per game)

Nimes – 18.6
Toulouse – 18.3
Rayo Vallecano – 18.2
Everton – 18.1
Torino – 17.6

They're in the top four ladies and gents.    :)
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73504 on: January 18, 2019, 06:42:52 pm »
Bet Colin Wanker is happy - "I got me a proper striker from a proper Brexit supporting club, unlike that disrespectful Liverpool and their foreign Manager Rafa Benitez.....What? ok ok their foreign Manager Jurgen Klopp. Awww hells - Niasse is a foreigner too?"

"Tell Gringotts to cancel the purchase order!"
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #73505 on: January 18, 2019, 06:50:32 pm »
tourists may go for a few games only to see the dire football on offer and hear the booing

To be honest that element is quite entertaining, I will admit that I turned the radio or TV on when they are getting beat just to hear the half time boos, its most disappointing when they equalise near half time or at the end.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73506 on: January 18, 2019, 07:01:45 pm »
I think the secret "real" plan is to leave the docks pretty much as they are and just put out plastic seating on game days. This new genius knows a wedding planner whose gonna get the contract, friend of the boss lady.

Image of the new ground has been leaked

aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #73507 on: January 18, 2019, 07:48:11 pm »
I was in Liverpool One earlier. Our store was rammed and loads of people standing outside with bags full of merch. The Bitter shop a couple of doors down was empty and had tumbleweed blowing around outside.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #73508 on: January 18, 2019, 07:54:49 pm »

Nimes – 18.6
Toulouse – 18.3
Rayo Vallecano – 18.2
Everton – 18.1
Torino – 17.6

Top of the Premier League though.. :wave
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
« Reply #73509 on: January 18, 2019, 08:30:30 pm »
I was in Liverpool One earlier. Our store was rammed and loads of people standing outside with bags full of merch. The Bitter shop a couple of doors down was empty and had tumbleweed blowing around outside.

Yeah but they won Everton 2, Liverpool 1 laaa

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73510 on: January 18, 2019, 08:34:15 pm »

I think everyone who supports Everton has enough merchandise to last them a lifetime. It is like a the shop of unfulfilled dreams, just one desperate looking soul in there usually when I go past.

Should have called it Bargain Booz
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Bread

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73511 on: January 18, 2019, 08:35:58 pm »

Nimes – 18.6
Toulouse – 18.3
Rayo Vallecano – 18.2
Everton – 18.1
Torino – 17.6

They'd be top if they hadn't sold Lukaku.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73512 on: January 18, 2019, 08:37:06 pm »
They'd be top if they hadn't sold Lukaku.

Pickford has a lot answer for in those stats
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #73513 on: January 18, 2019, 09:13:25 pm »

Shopping for merch is kopite behaviour. Being commercially aware by drawing in global revenue rather than positioning your club as a beacon of parochial backwardness is also kopite behaviour.   

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
« Reply #73514 on: January 18, 2019, 09:25:41 pm »

My head's just fallen off ...

8) ;)
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #73515 on: January 18, 2019, 09:56:31 pm »
Nimes – 18.6
Toulouse – 18.3
Rayo Vallecano – 18.2
Everton – 18.1
Torino – 17.6

In a European competition before the RedShite...  :wave

My head's just fallen off ...

8) ;)
  :lmao
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73516 on: January 18, 2019, 09:56:43 pm »
I’ve just ventured over to GOT.  They really are a bunch of dickheads.     One reckons Palace will be able
To get at our suspect defence.    Yeah the one that has let 10 league goals In all season!

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73517 on: January 18, 2019, 10:02:52 pm »
I’ve just ventured over to GOT.  They really are a bunch of dickheads.     One reckons Palace will be able
To get at our suspect defence.    Yeah the one that has let 10 league goals In all season!

Why are you mad at them when they are right? All the teams we have played this season have more or less only shot the ball directly at Alisson allowing for easy saves or missed/shot wide when they should have scored. So those 10 goals are really not a true representation of how poor our defense truly is.

We haven't had to make the game saving saves that Pickford has done.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #73518 on: January 18, 2019, 10:08:30 pm »
First ten goals don't count  :P

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #73519 on: January 18, 2019, 10:16:10 pm »

Fuck me, what a bunch of no marks.