Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4549958 times)

Online CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Searching his tweets with certain buzzwords is relatively daunting.  And horrifying. "Women" is an interesting one.  "Islam" is another as he never says it on its own, always "radical Islam".
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline the good half

• these days is hard to find so please be gentle with this half of mine
  • Legacy Fan
Look at him go.
That press conference today 😳

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
Anyone watching Newsnight? Glenn Greenwald is absolutely insufferable.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
The MI6 agent said to be involved in the Trump allegations has been named as Christopher David Steele, who worked in Moscow in 1990.

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-01-11/former-mi6-officer-linked-to-donald-trump-dossier-named/

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
CNN and the BBC won't be invited to the next press conference in 6 months time. There'll be questions invited from Fox News, Breitbart, RT,  Pravda and the Daily Stormer.
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
Anyone watching Newsnight? Glenn Greenwald is absolutely insufferable.

I am. His hatred of liberalism - like Assange's - is so violent that he - like Assange - is now a major cheerleader for Trump and an opponent of the free press.

The hypocrisy is breathtaking too because of course he defended Wikileaks again, despite the fact they don't even read the stuff they receive from the Kremlin, let alone "vet" it, before they release it across the net.

He's a nasty right wing shit.

"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Greenwald is the embodiment of the Ouroboros Left eating it's own self.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
Not that it makes a blind bit of difference but ...

That will be the story of the next four years. Reporters are picking up on it here. He loves the media, but he doesn't want to talk to the dishonest media (those who ask tough questions). They know he's got his own supporters to cheer for him at press conferences. He always talks about things being the greatest ever. It is already and it will be clear for everyone that he can't keep one line of thought without contradicting himself.

The man is a parody, but also a perfect example of a narcissist. Unfortunately we will have to see his face and hear his garbage for at least four years.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
The man is a parody, but also a perfect example of a narcissist. Unfortunately we will have to see his face and hear his garbage for at least four years.

he's either going to get impeached or blow up the planet. So less than 4 years :hally
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 11:07:59 pm by theMilkman »
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Online Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
I still have hope.

Giant Meteor could still save us all.

I'm not that worried about what Trump will do, actually. It's just the thought of not being able to avoid him for the next few years is fucking killing me.

Offline the good half

• Legacy Fan
What can happen with this guy?
It's genuinely terrifying

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
He's an utter cockwomble of a human being.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
What can happen with this guy?
It's genuinely terrifying
It's not the thought of what he'll do that scares me. It's the thoughts of others that'll be putting words in his ears and having him convinced of things that scares me. He's like Joffrey from Game of Thrones.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
The BBC story on the pissing games, and the potentially criminal funding from Russia, is very good.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38589427
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
The Director of the Office of Government Ethics responded to Trump's plan to 'divest' by handing over control of his businesses to his sons. Snipping (but not in a way to pervert meaning - https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3280275-Remarks-of-W-M-Shaub-Jr.html ).

For these reasons, the plan does not comport with the tradition of our Presidents over the past 40 years.
This isn’t the way the Presidency has worked since Congress passed the Ethics in Government Act in 1978 in
the immediate aftermath of the Watergate scandal. Since then, Presidents Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan,
George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama all either established blind trusts or
limited their investments to non-conflicting assets like diversified mutual funds, which are exempt under the
conflict of interest law.

Now, before anyone is too critical of the plan the President-elect announced, let’s all remember there’s
still time to build on that plan and come up with something that will resolve his conflicts of interest. In
developing the current plan, the President-elect did not have the benefit of OGE’s guidance. So, to be clear,
OGE’s primary recommendation is that he divest his conflicting financial interests. Nothing short of divestiture
will resolve these conflicts.

This has been my view from the start. The media covered some messages I sent the President-elect
through Twitter. While some people got what I was doing, I think some others may have missed the point. I
was trying to use the vernacular of the President-elect’s favorite social media platform to encourage him to
divest. My thinking was that more pointed language would have been too strong at a time when he was still
making up his mind. I reiterated my view in a written response to questions from the Senate, which is posted on
OGE’s website. I’ve been pursuing this issue because the ethics program starts at the top. The signals a
President sends set the tone for ethics across the executive branch. Tone from the top matters.

I appreciate that divestiture can be costly. But the President-elect would not be alone in making that
sacrifice. I’ve been involved in just about every Presidential nomination in the past 10 years. I also have been
involved in the ethics review of Presidents, Vice Presidents, and most top White House officials. I’ve seen the
sacrifices that these individuals have had to make.

It’s important to understand that the President is now entering the world of public service. He’s going to
be asking his own appointees to make sacrifices. He’s going to be asking our men and women in uniform to risk
their lives in conflicts around the world. So, no, I don’t think divestiture is too high a price to pay to be the
President of the United States of America.

Impeachable on day one of his presidency...
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
Alec Baldwin's stock just went up.

A sitcom Trump White House would be topical and a fucking scream.
Kill the humourless

Offline beardsley4ever

• Legacy Fan

And every week, it would get outdone by reality.  Comedy and satire can't even keep up with this gong show.

Offline Party Phil

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
The end of the world is coming.

'No access': Rex Tillerson sets collision course with Beijing in South China Sea

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/12/no-access-rex-tillerson-sets-collision-course-beijing-south-china-sea

The only surprise is that he likened it to the Crimea annexation. I'm sure the Trumptard will tell him to wind his neck in about that though.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 06:43:08 am by Party Phil »

Offline the good half

• Legacy Fan
It's not the thought of what he'll do that scares me. It's the thoughts of others that'll be putting words in his ears and having him convinced of things that scares me. He's like Joffrey from Game of Thrones.
In fairness,I thought the same about Dubya.
I miss that lil' rascal right now I can tell ya.

Offline trimore

• Legacy Fan
  • Dastardly and Muttley with sick laughter
"Chaos is a motherfucking ladder and I just put on my climbing boots."  - Vladimir  "Littlefinger" Putin
Go off to sleep in the sunshine, I don't want to see the day when it's dying

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
This just gets more astonishing every day..
It really does...

Utterly astonishing
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
"Chaos is a motherfucking ladder and I just put on my climbing boots."  - Vladimir  "Littlefinger" Putin

that's a good thing then as there's absolutely no way littlefinger is on the iron throne in the end.
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness

BBC report.

And Comey sent that fucking letter in October?  He should be in fucking jail for corrupting the political process.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline trimore

• Legacy Fan
  • Dastardly and Muttley with sick laughter
that's a good thing then as there's absolutely no way littlefinger is on the iron throne in the end.

Maybe not, but he's doing a good job of turning the kingdom into ashes.
Go off to sleep in the sunshine, I don't want to see the day when it's dying

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
I find it somewhat amusing that the Republican party of Ronald Reagan, which though it had destroyed the Evil Empire is now has its own President in the Empires pocket.

Surely there is more to come - the leaking of a tape or something just as concrete. With the amount of hacking, the number of government agencies involved theres got to be more to come?
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'

What do you mean? This sitcom is already playing out, in front the World's media? It's also live on Twitter. Season opener on the 20th January.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
What do you mean? This sitcom is already playing out, in front the World's media? It's also live on Twitter. Season opener on the 20th January.

Indeed.

Trump is beyond satire.

Still, this show's got killer ratings. The world can't seem to look away.

I honestly wonder how Hollywood will respond to Trump in the coming years in what it produces.

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
I get the feeling I may be alive during a US Presidential Assassination the way this is going (not by me obviously for any intelligence officials who have had this message flagged up)

The guy is a pure lunatic, he is not fit to lead a country, that PC was embarrassing... if he truly brings his poor and bullyish attitude to the Oval Office someone is going to take issue with it, no doubt.

What a complete muppet, I'd be embarrassed if I was an American citizen... however many of them love him which says something (I realise not all do which is good!)

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
This can only be the start. There is no way more stuff won't leak in the coming months and years.

Offline Party Phil

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
I get the feeling I may be alive during a US Presidential Assassination the way this is going (not by me obviously for any intelligence officials who have had this message flagged up)

The guy is a pure lunatic, he is not fit to lead a country, that PC was embarrassing... if he truly brings his poor and bullyish attitude to the Oval Office someone is going to take issue with it, no doubt.

What a complete muppet, I'd be embarrassed if I was an American citizen... however many of them love him which says something (I realise not all do which is good!)

Most of the nutters with guns and a chip on their shoulder voted for him and practically worship him. He'd have to monumentally fuck up for them to turn against him.

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
I find it somewhat amusing that the Republican party of Ronald Reagan, which though it had destroyed the Evil Empire is now has its own President in the Empires pocket.

Surely there is more to come - the leaking of a tape or something just as concrete. With the amount of hacking, the number of government agencies involved theres got to be more to come?
I really hope some hard evidence emerges - something he can't just bat away as "False news".  My worry is that any concrete evidence has been destroyed, or cannot be released due to red tape / legal reasons.

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I really hope some hard evidence emerges - something he can't just bat away as "False news".  My worry is that any concrete evidence has been destroyed, or cannot be released due to red tape / legal reasons.

What kind of hard evidence would you consider might have an impact? For example, if he was caught on tape, saying in his own voice, that he had sexually assaulted women and thought it was a perk of the job?
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline Party Phil

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan

I am starting to think that, assuming he manages to avoid starting a nuclear holocaust, it would be far better in the long term if he sees out the 4 years without being assassinated, impeached or forced to resign by the "The Fourth Estate". I want him to make an absolute abortion of his presidency and Republican majority rule to the point that his most ardent supporters turn on him and he gets absolutely dicked on in 2020. If he isn't allowed to fuck up completely his supporters will still support his "policies" and will accuse the liberals of deposing him and there'll be plenty of support for another demagogue to step in with the same policies. 

On the other hand...

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
What kind of hard evidence would you consider might have an impact? For example, if he was caught on tape, saying in his own voice, that he had sexually assaulted women and thought it was a perk of the job?
No - everyone already knows he's a misogynistic, womanising creep and any new evidence proving that won't affect things. 

What I mean is some indisputable evidence that proves that he has carried out an illegal and corrupt act - someting that can be put in front of him and cannot be denied (even by him).

I'm basically wishing in vain that he gets locked up for something before he's even started his term.  I mean, people get imprisoned for having too many parking fines - and yet this corrupt idiot continues to escape?  :no

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
I am starting to think that, assuming he manages to avoid starting a nuclear holocaust, it would be far better in the long term if he sees out the 4 years without being assassinated, impeached or forced to resign by the "The Fourth Estate". I want him to make an absolute abortion of his presidency and Republican majority rule to the point that his most ardent supporters turn on him and he gets absolutely dicked on in 2020. If he isn't allowed to fuck up completely his supporters will still support his "policies" and will accuse the liberals of deposing him and there'll be plenty of support for another demagogue to step in with the same policies.

you're assuming though that there won't be any long-term problems as a result of him fucking everything up. There's an entire geo-political framework built around a version of America that is probably no longer remotely accurate. The question is what replaces it and we do not want his tiny hands anywhere near the answer.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 12:55:51 pm by theMilkman »

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
There's a race on to find out what Russia knows so it can be used to blow Trump out of the water before he can do too much damage
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
No - everyone already knows he's a misogynistic, womanising creep and any new evidence proving that won't affect things. 

What I mean is some indisputable evidence that proves that he has carried out an illegal and corrupt act - someting that can be put in front of him and cannot be denied (even by him).

I'm basically wishing in vain that he gets locked up for something before he's even started his term.  I mean, people get imprisoned for having too many parking fines - and yet this corrupt idiot continues to escape?  :no

He will still wriggle out of it by blaming democrats and his opponents of also being corrupt. His dumbass supporters will eat that up. Infact that is exactly what he did with the trump university case, he just made up bunch of lies about Clinton Foundation.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
Most of the nutters with guns and a chip on their shoulder voted for him and practically worship him. He'd have to monumentally fuck up for them to turn against him.

The CIA?
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.