Author Topic: Stefan Bajčetić  (Read 172756 times)

Offline G Richards

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Stefan Bajčetić
« Reply #1640 on: March 12, 2024, 05:56:13 pm »
The talent is there, we could all see it. The body needed to develop more, and it looks like we've nurtured him through that and he's getting near to seeing some more action again.

The stock of midfielders we have is frightening.

If it is Alonso who comes in, it will be interesting to see if he continues with the double pivot in midfield. That's where Bajcetic might come through.

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1641 on: March 12, 2024, 07:31:51 pm »
Ie he back training?

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #1642 on: March 13, 2024, 08:07:16 pm »
Ie he back training?
Not in first team training yet.  But he is training outside with a fitness coach.  Strongly suspect he returns to full training after the international break (provided his body deals with the step up in load ok of course!’
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Oldmanmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1643 on: March 13, 2024, 08:15:03 pm »
Really looking forward to seeing this lad back on the pitch. Class act even at such a young age.

Offline HeWonItFromBrock

• Main Stander
« Reply #1644 on: March 13, 2024, 08:25:42 pm »
Yep, can’t wait. Him and Bradley so exciting - both share a nice trait of being able to nick the ball off the opponent without fouling, always seem to get a toe on it. Can’t wait for him to be back!

Offline Too early for flapjacks?

• It is? Hmm. How about a Groundhog steak? No? Damn. Thinks James Milner has the perfect body.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1645 on: March 13, 2024, 08:59:55 pm »
Been learning from a world class teammate and midfielder in Thiago and looking likely he'll be managed by a world class midfielder.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #1646 on: March 13, 2024, 09:03:28 pm »
Been learning from a world class teammate and midfielder in Thiago

At least that explains the lengthy injury.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline PEG2K

• Could be Stan Boardman. Hates the Germans.
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #1647 on: March 15, 2024, 01:14:26 am »
Accidentally stumbled upon a highlight video of him last season and I have to pop in here to say this kid's football IQ is at the level of Busquets and Xavi. I seriously hope this year is just a one off for him because this is not just a Liverpool academy level of talent, he's a generational talent. Just show his fucking highlights to Alonso and he'll pack it bag and fly to Liverpool immediately.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1648 on: March 15, 2024, 01:28:12 am »
He's a talent alright, hopefully his program this season will bear fruit next, he's been kept close.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1649 on: March 24, 2024, 07:05:21 pm »

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #1650 on: March 24, 2024, 07:47:53 pm »
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #1651 on: March 24, 2024, 07:49:16 pm »
This is good
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Online meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #1652 on: March 24, 2024, 07:54:31 pm »
Just watched a highlights reel to remind me if he was as good as I thought I remembered and I can confirm that yes, he very much is.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1653 on: March 24, 2024, 08:00:41 pm »
Does any one know what's coming?

Offline Alan B'Stard

• Wistfully recalling maternal tongue.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never rub another mans rhubarb!
« Reply #1654 on: March 24, 2024, 08:02:46 pm »
Just watched a highlights reel to remind me if he was as good as I thought I remembered and I can confirm that yes, he very much is.
Don't be selfish and post the link!!!
“If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything”

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆
77 78  81 84 05 19

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1655 on: March 24, 2024, 08:04:26 pm »

I think he's throwing gang signs, so probably just put a hit out on somebody.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #1656 on: March 24, 2024, 08:04:33 pm »

We’ve rightly been heralding the kids this season, but this guy was showing a level of quality that was pretty extraordinary given he was doing it in a fairly dysfunctional midfield.

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1657 on: March 24, 2024, 08:18:56 pm »
We’ve rightly been heralding the kids this season, but this guy was showing a level of quality that was pretty extraordinary given he was doing it in a fairly dysfunctional midfield.

Very true Fitzy! Can't wait to see him develop with the current crop of tremendous midfielders.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1658 on: March 24, 2024, 08:38:53 pm »
he is.

erm ... y'know .... coming back to football.

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1659 on: March 24, 2024, 08:43:27 pm »
Looks 7 foot tall.

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1660 on: March 24, 2024, 08:43:44 pm »
Can't wait to see him back. Shouldn't be too far away since Klopp said he was in pre season mode about a week ago?

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1661 on: March 24, 2024, 08:50:32 pm »
Looks 7 foot tall.

Will be like interesting to see how he's grown compared to the other kids in midfield.
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline RayPhilAlan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1662 on: March 24, 2024, 09:53:40 pm »
He gets some shinpads?

Offline Gifted Right Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1663 on: March 24, 2024, 10:09:13 pm »

That's a good point.  He was delivering those levels when our midfield was at it's weakest.  Can't wait to see what he can produce next to the new recruits and a rejuvenated Jones. 

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1664 on: March 24, 2024, 10:16:22 pm »
I think he's a phenomenal talent. Happy to be patient with his recovery because his talent is too precious to be wasted by rushing him in.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline Too early for flapjacks?

• It is? Hmm. How about a Groundhog steak? No? Damn. Thinks James Milner has the perfect body.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1665 on: March 24, 2024, 10:40:47 pm »
Get the badger back on the grass.

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1666 on: March 24, 2024, 11:45:11 pm »
Get the badger back on the grass.

Not the most subtle chat up line.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #1667 on: March 24, 2024, 11:49:07 pm »

He was very much the midfield version of Quansah. Doing his job without a fuss, not being intimidated by anything and playing like someone who has been doing this for ages. It's good that we seem to be giving him as much time as he needs, but I'm really looking forward to seeing him play again.

Online 19th Nervous Title

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #1668 on: March 25, 2024, 06:58:13 am »
Not the most subtle chat up line.

Honey badger?
Emily Hobhouse. Britain's finest.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #1669 on: March 25, 2024, 07:49:43 am »
He was very much the midfield version of Quansah. Doing his job without a fuss, not being intimidated by anything and playing like someone who has been doing this for ages. It's good that we seem to be giving him as much time as he needs, but I'm really looking forward to seeing him play again.
The advances in sport science and player conditioning are probably a huge part of the timescales for his return. In a previous era he might have been brought back by now, but some key indicators might still see him as a risk, despite ostensibly being 'fully' fit. Plus, his age means that he's got a lot of football in front of him so he's not at the point where it's a case of 'get him on the pitch' as we're running out of time, etc.

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #1670 on: March 25, 2024, 07:54:49 am »
I think the rest of the season will be about building up his fitness levels in preparation for next season. Klopp usually pairs down the selection for the run in so I don't see Baj playing that much of a part.

Offline Gus 1855

• GusMcLean is a direct descendent of wee Jimmy the Jock McSporran, son of Ally McLeod, voted best Flower of Scotland performer 2003. Changed name in hope of attracting Bridesmaid but he's still Scottish as a Glaswegian deep fried Haggis
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1671 on: March 25, 2024, 09:20:33 am »
I slightly worry about the pressure on Bajcetic. Last season we were struggling to find any positives and this lad's emergence was one that so many of us clung to. He had some wonderful touches, lovely moments, but have we built him up as a result too much.

I'm going to love seeing how he develops, but keen to temper my expectations too.
It looks to me as if we have signed another 'average' player. I'll hold back my complete opinion until I see the lad play

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1672 on: March 25, 2024, 11:38:06 am »
I slightly worry about the pressure on Bajcetic. Last season we were struggling to find any positives and this lad's emergence was one that so many of us clung to. He had some wonderful touches, lovely moments, but have we built him up as a result too much.

I'm going to love seeing how he develops, but keen to temper my expectations too.

No. He's the best young player in the league.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Online Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1673 on: March 25, 2024, 11:48:32 am »
Excited to see how he gets on in a functioning midfield. Might not see him much for the rest of the season, but next season fully fit under a new manager is a big opportunity for him. I forgot how promising he looked last season.

Offline Fitzy.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #1674 on: March 25, 2024, 12:38:01 pm »
No. He's the best young player in the league.
The league? Try Europe.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1675 on: March 25, 2024, 01:52:08 pm »
The league? Try Europe.

The world, really.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #1676 on: March 25, 2024, 02:10:11 pm »
The world, really.

Double fucking Olé...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #1677 on: April 13, 2024, 09:40:26 am »
Looked really good physically in his cameo last night.

Big fan of Endo but Stefan is our future. I can see him building an outstanding partnership with Mac next season. Something to look out for.

One single area he'll need to address is reading of the game because he doesn't really possess sprinting ability. Therefore his reading of the game will have to be on the highest level to compensate. He has already proved he has an outstanding football IQ for his age.

Exciting years ahead.

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1678 on: April 13, 2024, 10:27:01 am »
Looked really good physically in his cameo last night.

Big fan of Endo but Stefan is our future. I can see him building an outstanding partnership with Mac next season. Something to look out for.

One single area he'll need to address is reading of the game because he doesn't really possess sprinting ability. Therefore his reading of the game will have to be on the highest level to compensate. He has already proved he has an outstanding football IQ for his age.

Exciting years ahead.

Fuck sake not another 6 with no recovery pace..

Online Draex

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1679 on: April 13, 2024, 10:34:25 am »