Author Topic: Football fashion/post yer trainees  (Read 2067383 times)

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Rattleduser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Football fashion/post yer trainees
« Reply #15401 on: March 30, 2019, 01:25:55 pm »
Vienna have the wrong sole on them, just rom with red stripes, lazy fuckers.
PSN: white-of-my-eyes

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Let them hate me, as long as they respect me"
« Reply #15402 on: March 31, 2019, 11:01:03 am »
https://www.size.co.uk/product/blue-adidas-originals-kegler-super-bowling---size-exclusive/095393/

Sure these sold out fast last time?

I think the ones they're selling now are just a few returns. Only in very limited sizes. I got a couple of pairs to sell on, but actually fell in love with them so kept one. They're Marmite for sure, but lots of people have complimented them. Will hold onto the spares for a couple of years and then sell them.
In a free state there should be freedom of speech and thought.
 Tiberius Caesar Augustus,
Roman Emperor & General (42 BC - 37 AD)

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15403 on: April 1, 2019, 11:27:31 pm »
I think the ones they're selling now are just a few returns. Only in very limited sizes. I got a couple of pairs to sell on, but actually fell in love with them so kept one. They're Marmite for sure, but lots of people have complimented them. Will hold onto the spares for a couple of years and then sell them.
yeah I’m the same, do like them but would struggle to get into an 11

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15404 on: April 2, 2019, 08:48:06 am »

If you're buying to sell, why not just let people buy them in the first place instead of ripping them off?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15405 on: April 2, 2019, 09:02:29 am »
Pity they don't have those Kegler Super Bowling's in a size 10. :-\

I got my first pair of Kegler's in summer 99, all white with blue stripes, wore them on a holiday in magaluf  ;D, when i got back home i bought another pair, one of my all time best trainers.

I've tried to buy those ones again in that colour scheme when they have reissued them but they always get snapped up quickly. :butt

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15406 on: April 2, 2019, 06:55:03 pm »
If you're buying to sell, why not just let people buy them in the first place instead of ripping them off?

Pfft its a way to make a few quid, nothing wrong with it.

Offline Sami

• vaguely scandinavian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kome on pool!!!
« Reply #15407 on: April 3, 2019, 11:17:43 am »
Pfft its a way to make a few quid, nothing wrong with it.

Isn't that the same reasoning that ticket touts use?
4-4-2 Sucks

Offline Rattleduser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15408 on: April 3, 2019, 04:49:37 pm »
https://www.hanon-shop.com/blogs/news/adidas-trimm-trab

not a fan of trimm trabs like, did have the argie c/w years ago
« Last Edit: April 3, 2019, 08:03:21 pm by Rattleduser »

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15409 on: April 4, 2019, 01:18:07 am »
Isn't that the same reasoning that ticket touts use?

in terms of football and our club I don't think it is. there is something sacred about a ticket for LFC, or any club don't you think? I know loads sell on their tickets now but in my opinion that's not right. Most other things whether the price is inelastic or elastic - that's neither here nor there, bifters, trabs, smoky bacon - who cares? But football tickets. No siree!. food for thought though.

What is a fair profit margin on ebay?

And as for touts there are one or two connected with our club, the ones that hoover up loads, well those lads are making 100s of 1000s, doesn't seem right to me. Someone making a few quid by buying and selling shoes - that's fucking business.

Offline Rattleduser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15410 on: April 4, 2019, 01:11:28 pm »
buying say a size exclusive and putting it up on ebay for a profit right away is snide

paying dickhead prices to snides, well that's yer own fault and you're part of the problem

A reasonable way of making money out of trabs is to hoover up the sales and sell them on at a smaller profit below the original retail price to more or less guarantee a sale, still an art to picking the right shoe though

Vintage commanding a premium is to be accepted

Offline Rattleduser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15411 on: April 4, 2019, 01:13:09 pm »
https://www.endclothing.com/gb/adidas-zx-452-spzl-b41823.html

cheap them, might change the colour of the stripe when they arrive

Offline PROPER crazyemlyn72

• is Android
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15412 on: April 4, 2019, 04:00:54 pm »
https://www.endclothing.com/gb/adidas-zx-452-spzl-b41823.html

cheap them, might change the colour of the stripe when they arrive

are they womens with that colour stripe on them? my missus would like them as is. are you going to bother getting the viennas? 110 euro in my local shop size but its 930 on a saturday morning, and thats almost too much hassle. only 2 in every size . also a size 8 will be popular.
« Last Edit: April 4, 2019, 04:18:40 pm by PROPER crazyemlyn72 »

Offline Rattleduser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15413 on: April 4, 2019, 07:18:48 pm »
Celebrating the 30th anniversary of Acid House, adidas SPZL recall techno’s revolution with a selection of archival sneakers. A reissue of the women’s only ZX 452, the Three Stripes bring back the golden days of dancefloor culture – now extended so male collectors can get in on the style. Dressed in understated clear greys and haze coral, the suede and textile uppers are tuned to an endlessly comfortable EVA sockliner, demonstrating exaclty why they were the right sneaker for the rave.

the description on the link I posted

vienna are jarg, not gonna bother

Offline Rattleduser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15414 on: April 4, 2019, 11:11:31 pm »
Bern look decent this time around

Offline Trim0582

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15415 on: April 5, 2019, 04:50:01 am »

On my second pair of these in two weeks and they have the same problem the last pair had. Where the plastic edge around the toe joins the felt on top of the foot they come unstuck as soon as you bend your foot (go in tip toes). So will be getting a refund

I bought Boss for years because they make clothes that actually fit a normal adult man, but I have found their quality and durability has decline hugely in the last 18 months, trainers, jeans and t-shirts have all just fallen apart on me.

I need to find a new brand :(

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #15416 on: April 5, 2019, 08:31:56 am »

On my second pair of these in two weeks and they have the same problem the last pair had. Where the plastic edge around the toe joins the felt on top of the foot they come unstuck as soon as you bend your foot (go in tip toes). So will be getting a refund

I bought Boss for years because they make clothes that actually fit a normal adult man, but I have found their quality and durability has decline hugely in the last 18 months, trainers, jeans and t-shirts have all just fallen apart on me.

And maybe a sense of fashion whilst you're at it  ;)

Offline campioni

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15417 on: April 5, 2019, 08:47:21 am »

Looks like they've darkened down the green which is good. It was far too bright on the 2014 release.

Offline tray fenny

• virtue signaling keyboard warrior
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15418 on: April 5, 2019, 10:56:31 am »
'Germany are a very difficult team to play, they had 11 internationals out there today.' - Steve Lomas

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15419 on: April 5, 2019, 11:52:24 am »
Hahaha that Boss shoe post must be a joke ;D

Offline Rattleduser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15420 on: April 5, 2019, 12:20:32 pm »
Looks like they've darkened down the green which is good. It was far too bright on the 2014 release.

Yeah more in keeping with the OG shoe. Look to be similar construction to the brussels, might need to go half a size down again.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15421 on: April 5, 2019, 04:01:02 pm »

Color combo looks like something I threw up after a 4 day bender.

Offline Rattleduser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15422 on: April 5, 2019, 05:59:04 pm »
wasn't feeling the coral, might change the inner stripes to a nice blue

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Let them hate me, as long as they respect me"
« Reply #15423 on: April 5, 2019, 08:50:08 pm »

Because I quite like money when it is available. Everyone one here was taking the piss out of them and saying nobody would want them. I took a risk on them, bagged a couple of pairs to stick in the cupboard. I am a collector, and I sell bits to fund my habit. I do it with watches, vintage razors, you name it. If you see a problem with that, then it's probably best you avoid using eBay, as that is what the entire model is - people offering things for sale, and people paying what they think they're worth. The only people ripping anyone off are eBay with their 10% fees and charging PayPal fees on top.
« Last Edit: April 5, 2019, 09:00:38 pm by ۩ Imperator ۩ »
In a free state there should be freedom of speech and thought.
 Tiberius Caesar Augustus,
Roman Emperor & General (42 BC - 37 AD)

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15424 on: April 6, 2019, 05:17:48 pm »

Mate, you're better off buying a decent sewing machine and learning how to take things in and fucking off expensive shite that falls apart. If something falls apart when you wear it, then it's nothing but cheap shit that you're paying out the bollocks for. Better off going into somewhere like Next or even Primark, buying a relatively cheap, but good looking pair of jeans, and then tailoring it to fit if it doesn't already. Brands are for mugs. If something is well made, decent quality, looks ok and fits you well, then I couldn't give a toss who made it. I tend to take any labels off my clothes now anyway.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15425 on: April 6, 2019, 05:56:00 pm »

Be better off with these. I wear them for work, had them two years, they are suede though not plasticy

« Last Edit: April 6, 2019, 05:57:54 pm by Upinsmoke »

Offline Cletus vanDamme

• Main Stander
« Reply #15426 on: April 7, 2019, 09:35:32 am »
need to scrape off the blue from the gum and these are done

Nice clean job mate, which brand of paint did you use on the stripes ?

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15427 on: April 7, 2019, 11:01:53 am »
Mate, you're better off buying a decent sewing machine and learning how to take things in and fucking off expensive shite that falls apart. If something falls apart when you wear it, then it's nothing but cheap shit that you're paying out the bollocks for. Better off going into somewhere like Next or even Primark, buying a relatively cheap, but good looking pair of jeans, and then tailoring it to fit if it doesn't already. Brands are for mugs. If something is well made, decent quality, looks ok and fits you well, then I couldn't give a toss who made it. I tend to take any labels off my clothes now anyway.

Not sure about that. The problem with many of the high street brands is that their quality is absolutely shite. Some of them even charge quite a relatively high price for that stuff as well. If anything the designer brands are much better.

Its one of the problems of fast fashion and the like.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15428 on: April 7, 2019, 05:40:48 pm »
Not sure about that. The problem with many of the high street brands is that their quality is absolutely shite. Some of them even charge quite a relatively high price for that stuff as well. If anything the designer brands are much better.

Its one of the problems of fast fashion and the like.
the whole point of fast fashion is that things aren’t built to last!

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #15429 on: April 7, 2019, 09:09:01 pm »
D3k22-JKXk-AEHx-Wd" border="0

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15430 on: April 7, 2019, 09:40:13 pm »
You have tiny feet

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #15431 on: April 7, 2019, 09:55:32 pm »
You have tiny feet
;D

Has anybody seen my baseball?

Offline Spezialo

• Knocked out of the world cup. Should have had a pen. As if you wouldn't confront the ref.
  • Kopite

Offline PROPER crazyemlyn72

• is Android
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15433 on: April 9, 2019, 04:01:34 pm »

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15434 on: April 9, 2019, 04:14:09 pm »
New Balance make by far the best trainers nowadays, I've picked up a few pairs in the last year.

These are my current faves:

https://www.newbalance.com/pd/574/ML574-V2S.html?dwvar_ML574-V2S_color=Mercury%20Red_with_Gold%20Rush#color=Mercury%20Red_with_Gold%20Rush&width=D

Also if you use the customise function you can try and make some pretty cool designs that will probably look disastrous when delivered.
« Last Edit: April 9, 2019, 04:18:35 pm by LovelyCushionedHeader »
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #15435 on: April 9, 2019, 04:23:37 pm »
Not sure about those trousers though.

Zidane-esque, very hip and trendy...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #15436 on: April 9, 2019, 04:48:42 pm »
Not sure about those trousers though.
Its the trousers im after

The trabbs are shite

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #15437 on: April 9, 2019, 07:49:09 pm »
Its the trousers im after

The trabbs are shite

;D

Capon's Style Gurus.

I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #15438 on: April 9, 2019, 11:12:01 pm »

Offline GinKop

• He's going to run to you (ooh-oooh). Knows a techtard when he sees one
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #15439 on: April 11, 2019, 09:13:19 am »
Anyone going for the Trimm Trab's that are being released this week?

https://launches.endclothing.com/product/adidas-trimm-trab-bd7629

JFT97