Author Topic: LFC Squad - World Cup Break  (Read 45351 times)

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Re: LFC Squad - World Cup Break
« Reply #240 on: December 7, 2022, 10:33:19 pm »
We could've gone down to Aussie land where it's summer now. Training on the Gold Coast.  :D

One word. Spiders.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #241 on: December 8, 2022, 09:02:33 am »
One word. Spiders.

Well yeah exactly, they've hospitalised tens of thousands of people in Australia. It'd be abhorrent to align ourselves with such a vicious country.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #242 on: December 8, 2022, 10:16:49 am »
Cyprus  :thumbup

But sure you focus on the important stuff mate.

Juventus has some kind of facility in Paphos

They were worried about bumping into Rob.

Fuck off you :no

I'm not there til Feb anyway, so they are safe. They're in more danger from me when they go the Trafford Centre ;)
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #244 on: December 8, 2022, 11:37:09 am »
Day 3

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #245 on: December 8, 2022, 11:41:37 am »
^^

I don't even recognise who that middle one is 🤷😯

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: December 8, 2022, 01:13:46 pm »

a rabona with your weaker foot?  jesus, I can hardly stand on mine.  :)

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: December 8, 2022, 07:31:35 pm »
https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1600928201085181952

Jürgen Klopp and Pep Lijnders 🆚 Mo Salah and Thiago.

A competitive game of Padel that you won't want to miss.

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #249 on: December 8, 2022, 09:16:14 pm »
Did we sign Vin Diesel?

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #250 on: December 9, 2022, 07:30:49 am »
I'm honestly of the opinion now that they should just call the season off. This World Cup has taken the wind out of the sails of it.

Going to Anfield on the 30th and not sure I can be even arsed. The season has fizzled out. Can't see how they can get that back after such a long, shite, pointless break.

Not sure if it's just me being a miseryguts, or if everyone else is thinking the same? Football is fucked. With this new break actually happening, I think it's only a matter of time before the final 'crunch games' are played around the world in different countries with a 'play off' for the top places. That would make a bundle of cash for the TV Stations and the League and the Clubs and the only downside is that fans that actually go get fucked. I imagine that for people that watch it on TV, they will love the idea.

Once that genie is released then I think as time goes on the 'Super Sunday' type games will likely be start to be looked at as cash cows for them to dine on.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #251 on: December 9, 2022, 09:28:56 am »
They're not going to call the season off.

But yeah, its just a very odd season. I wont ever not be excited at the prospect of us playing, and more so now a lot of our players have had a break (since they looked fucking knackered in the first bit of the season). What the last six weeks, and the rest of the season, should be teaching clubs and players (and other fans who didnt know before) is how damaging the ruling parties are for football. FIFA in particular but UEFA too are doing their level best to ruin a pretty basic sport.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Too early for flapjacks?

• It is? Hmm. How about a Groundhog steak? No? Damn. Thinks James Milner has the perfect body.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: December 9, 2022, 09:56:57 am »
Really looking forward to the season starting again. The World Cup break hasn't dampened my enthusiasm whatsoever. Counting down the days until the LC game against City and will be watching the friendly matches against Lyon and Milan.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: December 9, 2022, 03:59:29 pm »
I'm honestly of the opinion now that they should just call the season off. This World Cup has taken the wind out of the sails of it.

Going to Anfield on the 30th and not sure I can be even arsed. The season has fizzled out. Can't see how they can get that back after such a long, shite, pointless break.

Not sure if it's just me being a miseryguts, or if everyone else is thinking the same? Football is fucked. With this new break actually happening, I think it's only a matter of time before the final 'crunch games' are played around the world in different countries with a 'play off' for the top places. That would make a bundle of cash for the TV Stations and the League and the Clubs and the only downside is that fans that actually go get fucked. I imagine that for people that watch it on TV, they will love the idea.

Once that genie is released then I think as time goes on the 'Super Sunday' type games will likely be start to be looked at as cash cows for them to dine on.

Nope, looking forward to it restarting. This W/C has been shite, but I'm buzzing to see how we do with the majority having had a decent rest. Two cups to defend, Real in the CL, fight to get top 4, Bellingham signing ;)
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline The Final Third

• Brought to you from 15 minutes in the future :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: December 9, 2022, 06:42:37 pm »
Jürgen Klopp discusses Dubai camp, Lyon, season restart and more

Jürgen Klopp has been delighted with the work produced by Liverpool’s players on and off the pitch so far during their Dubai training camp.

The Reds’ collective preparations for the restart of the 2022-23 season began in the United Arab Emirates on Tuesday and has seen the squad go through a number of high-intensity sessions in sun-drenched surroundings.

Away from the workouts, team meetings have been frequently held in the evening, as Klopp and his coaching staff look to get the team primed in the best possible shape for when the competitive action returns on December 22 away at Manchester City in the League Cup. 

Liverpoolfc.com sat down with the boss ahead of his side's Dubai Super Cup opener with Olympique Lyonnais on Sunday – read on for the exclusive chat…

Jürgen, how did you and your staff approach this trip to Dubai? Did you view it as pre-season almost all over again, or is it slightly different? 

No, it's a proper pre-season. Yes, with different aspects because we were not together for two-and-a-half weeks, around about. But the boys had nine sessions in these two-and-a-half weeks just not with us, so it means the physical part is more or less done. What you do in a pre-season usually, you have to invest a lot of effort in that. We don't do it here, we started pretty quickly with tactical things, we have meetings every day. I enjoy it a lot, to be honest. The training looks really good – you are here as well, you can see that. It's high intense, we have long sessions and use each minute to get in the best possible shape, because we know we have a very intense second part of the season ahead of us. I'm really looking forward to it. In the first part of the season, a lot of things were really difficult. But in the end, we came kind of [within] touching distance, punching distance – whatever you want to call it – and that's the basis we want to use now.

All managers in the lead-up to the World Cup sort of said, 'We don't know what to expect, we don't know how to deal with this, it's a different challenge.' Have you been pleasantly surprised with what you've got from the players here in this camp? 

No, that didn't really change, to be honest – that we don't know how to deal. So, the players who are not at the World Cup, it's no problem. They have some days off and then they come back and we train again and then we play again. This was never the problem. The problem is what are you doing with the players who are at the World Cup, especially long at the World Cup. So, everybody will have a week off, I would say, after a game. That means it will go into the season, so we will see. Friday is a big night for Liverpool – you can go through and then I think they play, for sure, another two games and that means they are long at the World Cup. Who goes out [on Friday] will probably be ready for the start of the season, these kind of things. So you never know.

But then you have to see because the World Cup is different for all the players as well. Virg played then hopefully all the games, Ibou a little bit, Hendo a lot, Trent not that much, these kind of things, and Fabinho played a game, Alisson all the games. So it's different and difficult to really deal with it but that's what we have to see when the boys are coming back. We have to talk to them and then we will see and we have to assess pretty much everything. And from there we go. But the challenge is that you play and have the first competitive game four days after the final – but we know it now long enough and that's all fine. So we have a group here together and this is the group we will go [with] in the first game. And then from there we will see who is available and who is ready. 

Is one of the positives of this trip away another chance to do the 'other' things? Time together both on the field and off the field, that kind of bonding... 

Yeah, you have to use it all the time. And because we have so many young players with us as well, it's very important to bring them closer. They did incredibly well, Stefan did incredibly well, so many really showed up, to be 100 per cent honest, and others still have to adapt. For example, young Calvin had no pre-season with us, now this is his first pre-season. He was long out, very important for him to get to know everybody and all these of things. Ben Doak looks really promising, now he's here with us. So all these kind of things are really interesting. Bobby Clark, really interesting player, obviously here with us – like the others as well. But they showed already, 'OK, looks good, have them here. Then all the other boys, have them here, it's very important.'

A training camp always has to be used for togetherness. It would be silly if we just go here and then you train and go in the room and go for food and go in the room again. That makes no sense because the main strength you get over the years [is] from your bond, from togetherness, from how much you want to do it for each other – and that's what we use here as well, that's clear. You cannot just go on the training pitch six hours a day and say, 'That's it, let's start playing football.' We need to find reasons why this makes more sense for us to win than for others, and that always happens not [only] on the training pitch but very much off the pitch.

How is your squad looking ahead of the Lyon game? 

It’s all good [fitness-wise] with the boys who are here. What’s not good is we have to see with Lucho. He felt something and we need to have further assessment there, but apart from that they all look really, really good. From a coaching point of view, it's really good fun to be together with them, to see them. We all want to strike back – that's the reality. We don't accept things like this. But it's difficult in a season to change things because you play every three days and if you have a problem then you try to sort it and then you create another problem – that happens very often. We came through a difficult spell and now I think we are sixth in the table or whatever – yes, there's some distance but I don't know where it will end up but I want to see us fighting for each inch, to be honest. That's what we try to create here.

We are really busy here with the boys. They have time off, of course, but every night so far we had an analyse meeting, team meeting where we showed the boys how different things should look. It's not like in school where you think, 'Oh my God, what is he talking about?' So, it's our football and the atmosphere in these meetings I love really because I can see the eyes of the boys [that] we are really onto it. On the pitch, you saw it yourself, it looks sharp, it looks intense, highest focus, everybody shows up, everybody wants to get better and better and better. I love that. So far it's really good. How it always is when you have an outside sport, light helps and obviously we have perfect circumstances. It's warm but it's not too warm, and the light is another push for us – that's why we are here. 

Just finally, you've got a different format for these cup games – you'll have penalties to come no matter what. That'd be quite nice in the Premier League when you've got Caoimhin to throw on... 

[Laughs] I don't need it for the Premier League! But here it was clear, we had an idea for this tournament and then we need to find a way because it makes no sense that we play three games, it makes no sense that we play Arsenal, so we had four teams and now we play Lyon and AC Milan – Arsenal is doing the same. And if you don't play all the games, how can we find, in the end, a winner as well? So it helps if you give four points instead of three. I think it's a nice idea and now we give it a try. [On Thursday] because of our meetings, we couldn't see the full game. I saw the last 25 minutes a little bit and will have a further look. Arsenal, what I've heard, were really good in that game. And now we will have our start on Sunday and it's good. So we will use all the boys pretty much we have here and the boys who are available. And then the first one who will join us from the World Cup will be Darwin. And then we will see who is available for the second and then we go home, and a few days later we play Manchester City. So, exciting

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/jurgen-klopp-discusses-dubai-camp-lyon-season-restart-and-more

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #255 on: December 9, 2022, 07:03:12 pm »
So fingers crossed after tomorrow we will have Ali, Fabinho, Trent, Hendo (or Konate) and VVD back in time for Villa on Boxing day.

Online kavah

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #256 on: December 9, 2022, 10:44:50 pm »
So fingers crossed after tomorrow we will have Ali, Fabinho, Trent, Hendo (or Konate) and VVD back in time for Villa on Boxing day.

Right. Great to have the Brazilians back. I don’t think anyone thought they weren’t getting to the final.
I would like England to win it but think France will beat them so that will just leave Konate.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #257 on: December 10, 2022, 06:04:10 am »
Right. Great to have the Brazilians back. I don’t think anyone thought they weren’t getting to the final.
I would like England to win it but think France will beat them so that will just leave Konate.
I was shocked to learn that Brazil went out today... I don't know how the WC is going, not seen a fucking minute of it, but it's been good for Liverpool so far for the reasons you said. One or two more will be guaranteed to be back tomorrow, what's not to like about the WC?!...
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #258 on: December 10, 2022, 08:26:41 am »
I was shocked to learn that Brazil went out today... I don't know how the WC is going, not seen a fucking minute of it, but it's been good for Liverpool so far for the reasons you said. One or two more will be guaranteed to be back tomorrow, what's not to like about the WC?!...
It's certainly going well for us so far. Nunez, Virgil, Ali and Fab all coming home, Trent and Hendo not getting too many minutes, and Konate playing an average of 50% of games. No injuries yet either...

I think England will get outclassed tonight and Mbappe will rip the defence to pieces. Hopefully Trent and Hendo are on a plane home tomorrow, and I think we'll get a France vs Argentina final.

I know many have downgraded their expectations to getting top 4 and going for the cups, but we really have no idea what this 6 weeks will do for each team's rhythm, fitness, fatigue, or team cohesion. It sounds like Jurgen is (typically) focusing on team bonding, communication, and tactics as much as fitness - all things which he knows how to embed better than anyone. City still have Cancelo, Dias, Silva, Grealish, Philips, Foden, Stones, Walker, and Alvarez out there, and even if they don't play every game, they're not with the City squad and will all get less rest than over 90% of our players. Also, being coached by different managers using different tactics and fitness programmes is fine during a summer tournament, but I think it could be disruptive mid-season.

As we've seen in previous years, it only takes a couple of results for the tide to turn, and we've chased down bigger gaps before to challenge for titles. Not getting carried away, but if we get a midfielder in January and reintegrate Jota/Diaz as soon as possible, then it's still game on as far as I'm concerned.
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #259 on: December 10, 2022, 09:04:45 am »
It's certainly going well for us so far. Nunez, Virgil, Ali and Fab all coming home, Trent and Hendo not getting too many minutes, and Konate playing an average of 50% of games. No injuries yet either...

I think England will get outclassed tonight and Mbappe will rip the defence to pieces. Hopefully Trent and Hendo are on a plane home tomorrow, and I think we'll get a France vs Argentina final.

I know many have downgraded their expectations to getting top 4 and going for the cups, but we really have no idea what this 6 weeks will do for each team's rhythm, fitness, fatigue, or team cohesion. It sounds like Jurgen is (typically) focusing on team bonding, communication, and tactics as much as fitness - all things which he knows how to embed better than anyone. City still have Cancelo, Dias, Silva, Grealish, Philips, Foden, Stones, Walker, and Alvarez out there, and even if they don't play every game, they're not with the City squad and will all get less rest than over 90% of our players. Also, being coached by different managers using different tactics and fitness programmes is fine during a summer tournament, but I think it could be disruptive mid-season.

As we've seen in previous years, it only takes a couple of results for the tide to turn, and we've chased down bigger gaps before to challenge for titles. Not getting carried away, but if we get a midfielder in January and reintegrate Jota/Diaz as soon as possible, then it's still game on as far as I'm concerned.

True but the issue now is we effectively have three attackers until Feb at the earliest and considering Jota will need some time to build fitness we could be looking at deep into it. Thats 2, almost 3 months and thats far too long for Nunez, Salah and Firmino.

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #260 on: December 10, 2022, 09:29:57 am »
True but the issue now is we effectively have three attackers until Feb at the earliest and considering Jota will need some time to build fitness we could be looking at deep into it. Thats 2, almost 3 months and thats far too long for Nunez, Salah and Firmino.
Our issue isn't scoring goals and rarely has been under Jurgen.

Our issues are midfield, lack of cohesion, game management, lack of pressing, conceding first, and many of our best players under-performing. Those are the sorts of issues I hope will be ironed out over this period.

Bobby, Mo and Nunez are in decent form and the least of our worries at the moment.
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #261 on: December 10, 2022, 09:35:48 am »

Yep, we got a worrying glimpse at Forest at what happens when one of the remaining 3 goes down, especially if it's Darwin as he's basically all our energy up top at this point.

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
« Reply #262 on: December 10, 2022, 10:53:15 am »
I wonder if other teams are giving their players a week off after the world cup. If so, Villa would be without Martinez when we play them. Yesterday really worked out well for us.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #263 on: December 10, 2022, 11:10:35 am »
Our issue isn't scoring goals and rarely has been under Jurgen.

Our issues are midfield, lack of cohesion, game management, lack of pressing, conceding first, and many of our best players under-performing. Those are the sorts of issues I hope will be ironed out over this period.

Bobby, Mo and Nunez are in decent form and the least of our worries at the moment.

It isnt but i dont see how 3 players for basically 2 to 3 months for 3 positions is going to be good for us. We have a lot of football, a lot of key games and will run them 3 into the ground.

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #264 on: December 10, 2022, 12:27:27 pm »
Great that van dijk is back and Injury free

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: December 10, 2022, 03:41:20 pm »

Online kavah

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #266 on: December 10, 2022, 09:03:05 pm »
Just Konate now.
Good enough.

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: December 11, 2022, 12:43:32 pm »
Getting nervous now. Huge game. Wonder who we'll be missing with training knocks?

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 03:42:36 am by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #269 on: December 11, 2022, 01:07:34 pm »
Really strong starting 11, hoping for some second half Doak action.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #270 on: December 11, 2022, 01:08:17 pm »
Is it meant to be on lfctv as well as lfctv go? Not showing on mine, think the same happened for that legends game as well, even though it's in the listings.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #271 on: December 11, 2022, 01:12:15 pm »
Is it meant to be on lfctv as well as lfctv go? Not showing on mine, think the same happened for that legends game as well, even though it's in the listings.

Not on mine either mate so no idea 🤷

Offline Too early for flapjacks?

• It is? Hmm. How about a Groundhog steak? No? Damn. Thinks James Milner has the perfect body.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #272 on: December 11, 2022, 01:12:57 pm »
Frustrating to see Milner ahead of Ramsay at RB but apart from that it's an exciting team. Will be interesting to see how Bajcetic does and hopefully Keita gets some meaningful minutes off the bench.

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: December 11, 2022, 01:13:09 pm »
Usually couldn't care less about these results and it's obviously not our strongest 11 but would be nice to see a couple of good performances that we might take in to the league.

Offline Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #274 on: December 11, 2022, 01:22:44 pm »
Just. No. Injuries.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: December 11, 2022, 01:26:29 pm »
No idea what lfctv re doing but I can watch it on the app just not on the TV.

FFS no wonder people get fucked off with them especially those of us who pay for the privilege 😡

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #276 on: December 11, 2022, 01:30:43 pm »
No idea what lfctv re doing but I can watch it on the app just not on the TV.

FFS no wonder people get fucked off with them especially those of us who pay for the privilege 😡

Thanks, have stuck it on my tablet, bit annoying though!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Barrow Shaun

• Legacy Fan
  • Off the coach, through the park.....
« Reply #277 on: December 11, 2022, 01:44:21 pm »
So who's still out there - just Konate for France, right?
officially accepted RAWK source of information

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #278 on: December 11, 2022, 01:47:45 pm »
There's a penalty shoot-out after the match, regardless of the final score.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #279 on: December 11, 2022, 01:49:30 pm »
There's a penalty shoot-out after the match, regardless of the final score.

Good stuff, something to look forward to regardless of the score.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.