Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2060610 times)

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #18160 on: July 23, 2021, 04:45:31 pm »
I'm now wondering this, surely that wouldn't be fair but you could read it that way?

You can do them all in one transaction, you just have to go into each game separately to add them (sorry if that's what you meant rather than physically doing a 'checkout' for each one).

Must be me being thick but couldn’t find a way too do that, I had to do each separately.
I tried a few methods but each one took me out after each game. So I did have a checkout for each one.
Any help greatly appreciated

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #18161 on: July 23, 2021, 04:49:34 pm »
Must be me being thick but couldn’t find a way too do that, I had to do each separately.
I tried a few methods but each one took me out after each game. So I did have a checkout for each one.
Any help greatly appreciated

I added a game and then clicked a link near the top that said "click here to add all games you're eligible for"

It takes you to the list of games again and add the next one.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18162 on: July 23, 2021, 04:50:30 pm »
This is fucking shite.

I don't mean the ballot, nothing against that.

But the flexibility of different combinations you want to apply for.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18163 on: July 23, 2021, 04:58:18 pm »
Anyone that didn’t meet the 13+ threshold because refunds weren’t included then please drop me a PM ;)

Online Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #18164 on: July 23, 2021, 05:00:19 pm »
Yeah, possibly, just feels like those on 13+ should have the benefit of first choice of seats, but maybe I'm biased!
That's how it always has been so i don't understand why they may have changed it now? Is there anyone on here who can clarify or ask the club?
PS I'm biased too :)

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18165 on: July 23, 2021, 05:01:03 pm »
Just emailed the club to ask them about my dilemma, knowing that the answer is going to be I can either apply for adult/kids, or just adult.

Which will be fucking shite.

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18166 on: July 23, 2021, 05:04:30 pm »
Just emailed the club to ask them about my dilemma, knowing that the answer is going to be I can either apply for adult/kids, or just adult.

Which will be fucking shite.
After over an hour I got in live chat. I’ve registered my daughter as YA but I can still buy adult or child tickets if required (through F&F).

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #18167 on: July 23, 2021, 05:08:04 pm »
if the season goes un-interupted covid wise I can see them adding this year to the credits along with the previous as they have done for getting tickets tis year
Not sure they could really do that after telling people it was fine to take a season off for Covid related reasons and not worry about credits.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18168 on: July 23, 2021, 05:20:45 pm »
After over an hour I got in live chat. I’ve registered my daughter as YA but I can still buy adult or child tickets if required (through F&F).

Live chats, NFC, allocations for YA and kids, ballots.

Unbelievable really. Seems like yesterday I paid £1.50 on the gate as an 8 year old kid and saw the reds lift the trophy!

Offline AttaRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #18169 on: July 23, 2021, 05:30:04 pm »
A little confused with this, I bought a membership for my partner in May. No previous credit history, as shes never been to a game before. She has her own supporter ID and password. Is she eligible to register for the ballot now? Just whenever we try, it asks us to log in to register, when we do this, it takes us back to the log in to register page.

Offline lucho07072016

• Main Stander
« Reply #18170 on: July 23, 2021, 05:37:33 pm »
Members with 13+ should not be in the same sale as those successful in the ballot. Every year previous 13+ have had the first pick & that shouldn’t change this season.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18171 on: July 23, 2021, 05:38:27 pm »
Am I right in reading the way the club announcement comes across that the successful ballot members will be in the guaranteed sale as well as the 13+?

How do they know how many qualify from the ballot if people have not bought tickets yet in the guaranteed sale?

Online Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #18172 on: July 23, 2021, 05:55:55 pm »
How do they know how many qualify from the ballot if people have not bought tickets yet in the guaranteed sale?
That did cross my mind, it's just the way the announcement is worded. Possibly over thinking it?

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #18173 on: July 23, 2021, 06:21:20 pm »
So do we still have to go on and get the tickets in the sale if we are 13+ or are they just given/allocated to us now?
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #18174 on: July 23, 2021, 06:25:40 pm »
13+ people guaranteed all 19 games now

No free-for-all on the new teams anymore for those on 13+
fuck really are getting it all then

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #18175 on: July 23, 2021, 06:27:28 pm »
Not sure they could really do that after telling people it was fine to take a season off for Covid related reasons and not worry about credits.
They've said multiple times credits for this season won't count. I don't know why some people are expecting that not to be the case for some reason. 
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Online Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #18176 on: July 23, 2021, 06:30:31 pm »
One thing of note I found today.... I went up to try my ST and was talking to a steward about the alerts that come up when I log in. Tried to show him but it just put me straight into the members' queue instead of my home page. There was no back or home button either. I gave up and tried later....same issue but my queue was only 20secs so I stayed in it. But potentially that will be very annoying. I know it might be unlikely but I did find it odd when I hadn't selected Buy Tickets or anything.
We are a team of one half.

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #18177 on: July 23, 2021, 06:54:35 pm »
Anyone that didn’t meet the 13+ threshold because refunds weren’t included then please drop me a PM ;)

What for la?

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18178 on: July 23, 2021, 06:55:01 pm »
if the season goes un-interupted covid wise I can see them adding this year to the credits along with the previous as they have done for getting tickets tis year

0% chance of that when they’ve told people they can take a year out as its uncredited

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18179 on: July 23, 2021, 06:55:49 pm »
Yeah, possibly, just feels like those on 13+ should have the benefit of first choice of seats, but maybe I'm biased!

They should. There must be two sales surely

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #18180 on: July 23, 2021, 06:57:26 pm »
Credits dont count this year, could do all 19 and be guaranteed f-all next year if you werent already guaranteed this year

Whilst everyones had fair warning im sure some will be pissed off in 12 months if they have done all 19
Haha, I completely forgot that! Oh well, maybe in a couple of seasons then. At least I'll be closer to picking up my season ticket by then as well
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 07:00:42 pm by ripsaw19 »
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #18181 on: July 23, 2021, 07:06:32 pm »
The email isn’t clear to me

Members who recorded between four and 12 Premier League home games from either the 2018-19 or 2019-20 seasons will be eligible to register for the following 10 games:
Chelsea**
Manchester City**
Arsenal**

**Members who register for the above three games will be placed in a ballot alongside other Members who have recorded between four and 12 games.

Will us on 4-12 go in a ballot first ahead of members with less than 4? It’s not clear

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #18182 on: July 23, 2021, 07:09:14 pm »
This is fucking shite.

I don't mean the ballot, nothing against that.

But the flexibility of different combinations you want to apply for.

Its one or the other, enter them all as singles and see what you get, any game you get them both lucky login and buy adult junior

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18183 on: July 23, 2021, 07:10:02 pm »

there's 10k tickets, only 7k ish on 13+ so everyones entering a ballot for the remaining tickets that they know they will have once the registration period for 13+ is over...

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18184 on: July 23, 2021, 07:10:54 pm »
So do we still have to go on and get the tickets in the sale if we are 13+ or are they just given/allocated to us now?

Read the members post, its in big bold letters that you must register, and you will still buy tickets the usual way (sale dates out next week)

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18185 on: July 23, 2021, 07:12:18 pm »
The email isn’t clear to me

Members who recorded between four and 12 Premier League home games from either the 2018-19 or 2019-20 seasons will be eligible to register for the following 10 games:
Chelsea**
Manchester City**
Arsenal**

**Members who register for the above three games will be placed in a ballot alongside other Members who have recorded between four and 12 games.

Will us on 4-12 go in a ballot first ahead of members with less than 4? It’s not clear

Only for the games with the ** on, the rest you're in with the ones on 0 credits

Online Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #18186 on: July 23, 2021, 07:14:16 pm »
there's 10k tickets, only 7k ish on 13+ so everyones entering a ballot for the remaining tickets that they know they will have once the registration period for 13+ is over...
When it's worded like that it seems they will be in with the 13+

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18187 on: July 23, 2021, 07:16:12 pm »

Wont get anything from it. Done well to get the 400 sorted never mind another 700. Wasting time and resources if you're going to challenge again especially the legal route, that's 10% of the additional capacity they'll be adding that your asking for. What then? Credit the ones who may have got 13+? It'd have gone to 14 or 15 if the season had finished and you've got to draw the line somewhere.

The ones fighting for it in the first place fell into the group which has missed out...

Don't think you've a leg to stand on

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18188 on: July 23, 2021, 07:17:07 pm »
When it's worded like that it seems they will be in with the 13+

Wouldnt surprise me, read the sales notice... everything is singular 'ticket sale' - not 'sales'

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18189 on: July 23, 2021, 07:24:11 pm »
Wouldnt surprise me, read the sales notice... everything is singular 'ticket sale' - not 'sales'

That would be really shit.

So basically someone on zero credits who’s won a ballot and is in the same sale as 13+ can get a better spec than someone who’s had 19 for years?

Online Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #18190 on: July 23, 2021, 07:26:02 pm »
That's how I read it as well. I understand they are pushed for time due to a number of reasons out of the club's control but does seem unfair imo.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18191 on: July 23, 2021, 07:26:14 pm »

So basically someone on zero credits who’s won a ballot and is in the same sale as 13+ can get a better spec than someone who’s had 19 for years?

I'd like to hope not... will be uproar and another U-turn if thats the case, BUT it woudln't surprise me given the way it reads

Online Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #18192 on: July 23, 2021, 07:27:46 pm »

It's starting to look like that.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18193 on: July 23, 2021, 07:31:20 pm »
It's starting to look like that.

Thats fucking shocking
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Online Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #18194 on: July 23, 2021, 07:35:16 pm »

Thats fucking shocking
Agreed.

It's for things like this where there should be better comms available with the club.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18195 on: July 23, 2021, 07:39:45 pm »
Its one or the other, enter them all as singles and see what you get, any game you get them both lucky login and buy adult junior

Can't enter kids as singles, it's shite.

I just registered myself for the matches that were 4+ and entered me and the two kids for the free for all's. No hope at all for the free for all's but if my kids are ever to have any chance can't see what else I can do.

Shite.

I'll have to hope some of my mates with seasies can pull some favours.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18196 on: July 23, 2021, 07:44:43 pm »
Agreed.

It's for things like this where there should be better comms available with the club.
Day trippers and first timers are more likely to spend cash in the club shop
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18197 on: July 23, 2021, 07:45:52 pm »
Can't enter kids as singles, it's shite.

I just registered myself for the matches that were 4+ and entered me and the two kids for the free for all's. No hope at all for the free for all's but if my kids are ever to have any chance can't see what else I can do.

Shite.

I'll have to hope some of my mates with seasies can pull some favours.

Enter them as adults, can still buy kids tickets when it comes round to it?

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #18198 on: July 23, 2021, 07:56:11 pm »
13+ will have their own sale. Calm the F down everyone.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18199 on: July 23, 2021, 07:56:58 pm »
Enter them as adults, can still buy kids tickets when it comes round to it?

It won't let me, says the maximum quantity has been exceeded. I'd already applied for kids tickets. Besides, they can fuck off. Not paying £50 or whatever for a seven year old. Gona fuck this off and just grab what I can from other people with seasies.