Author Topic: Forum Header  (Read 8218 times)

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Forum Header
« Reply #40 on: July 7, 2020, 01:45:23 pm »
Needs some gold stuff, No 19 and stuff like that, once the mods get sober obviously ;D

Why. It's just business as usual. ;D

To be honest, I went to some sort of process with this. At first, I wanted that - a big fuck off header, a big celebratory thread in the main forum, a few "featured" articles in opinion that'd populated the rawk home page. But now, I quite like it. It feels like the ultimate fuck off, we don't need to show that we're celebrating, we're just back where we belong ;D
« Last Edit: July 7, 2020, 01:49:34 pm by redbyrdz »
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2020, 09:33:28 pm »
I guess the problem with the header referencing the title is that it may need removing if / when another team win it. That’d be a bit grim.

Offline Thirteen Percent

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42 on: March 4, 2021, 11:05:51 pm »
As has been said many times this is a football website. Politics threads are an add-on for enjoyment and pleasure.

When is the BLM banner coming down? [gasps of shock]

I know I'm certainly not alone from holding the following abhorrent and perceived shunned societal views from the Rawkites I know in person and have to express this anonymously for fear of the predictable consequences. I have never agreed with the Premier League's decision to support BLM, it's a racket, it's a political organisation, it's an openly and unapologetically a Marxist ideology propped up by multinational corporations who internally teach critical race theory and collectively sending race relations back fifty years.

This season has not been enjoyable nor met any of our expectations but what I've found far worse than the disappointing results and current league position is having the one place I thought I could escape what's happening outside football, gather with fellow reds to help comfort each other through tough times feel the need to push the Black Lives Matter banner on all it's users who've been conditioned to button it or else.

I don't think the moderators, admin and some of the big name posters who carry clout understand the atmosphere that's been created doesn't actually reflect the city, fans as a whole or people I have a pint with after the game. You might think you've created a little utopia labeling anyone who disagrees bigots and sending them packing but you're out of touch with reality.

A message board should be an open platform for ideas, healthy discussion and not resemble your own Twitter timeline only there to reinforce and endorse a single group's views.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #43 on: March 4, 2021, 11:10:56 pm »
Fuck me the club are in the form they're in and have lost 6 games in a row at home for the first time ever and you choose this to fly your flag on as your first post? A fucking picture in the header of a football forum that isn't even noticeable whenever you click onto the site, you have to go out of your way for it to even pique any interest. There's a load of crying c*nts on this forum in the LFC board and probably rightly so considering the misery we're all going through with football right now but this seriously takes the piss!

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: March 4, 2021, 11:11:42 pm »
What an odd first post.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #45 on: March 4, 2021, 11:14:22 pm »
Haha wtf is going on there.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: March 4, 2021, 11:14:43 pm »
I went for a Pinot Noir tonight; was looking for a US one but went for the cheaper NZ. Not sure now . Black wines matters
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #47 on: March 4, 2021, 11:23:36 pm »
Nope I missed nothing important in your irrational response to something that has no effect on your life whatsoever, unless your the racist who lost his job in the video you've just posted. Signed up to the site a month ago and want to go on a crusade against a logo that was put up to show equality for black people. You do you hun.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: March 4, 2021, 11:24:20 pm »
Most people on here are anonymous. Except Welshred, he's Dr. Nick Riviera I think.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #49 on: March 4, 2021, 11:27:43 pm »
Most people on here are anonymous. Except Welshred, he's Dr. Nick Riviera I think.

This is true

"The knee bone's connected to the .. something.
The something's connected to the .. red thing.
The red thing's connected to my .. wristwatch.
Uh-oh."

Offline Thirteen Percent

• Boys Pen
« Reply #50 on: March 4, 2021, 11:29:22 pm »
You do you hun.

Leader of the pile on.

Offline Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: March 4, 2021, 11:40:44 pm »
This is true

"The knee bone's connected to the .. something.
The something's connected to the .. red thing.
The red thing's connected to my .. wristwatch.
Uh-oh."

:D

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #52 on: March 5, 2021, 09:03:40 am »
It stays because it stands for something we believe in. You're here spoiling for a fight, not discourse. It's not a pile on. It's a get fucked.

*edit, someone else beat me to it grrr
« Last Edit: March 5, 2021, 09:05:29 am by 24∗7 »

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: March 5, 2021, 10:17:21 am »
His username says 13% but his avatar says 50%. So where is the remaining 37%?

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: March 5, 2021, 11:11:10 am »
Just a general forum question, is there a chance of making it mobile friendly in browsers?

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: March 5, 2021, 01:17:54 pm »
His username says 13% but his avatar says 50%. So where is the remaining 37%?
IQ result?

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: March 5, 2021, 04:40:58 pm »
Ohh, a racist twat. Shame we can't boot him out of town in real life too.

Though reading that post, sounds more like a crazy dimwitted conspiracy theorist. "Marxist ideology propped up by multinational corporations". Err what?
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #57 on: March 5, 2021, 04:47:03 pm »
Definitely a forum header
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: March 5, 2021, 04:50:31 pm »
a Marxist ideology propped up by multinational corporations

:lmao :lmao

Just read that back to yourself and think about what you have just said.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: March 5, 2021, 06:23:58 pm »
Just a general forum question, is there a chance of making it mobile friendly in browsers?

Maybe. I was making changes last week and then everything went tits up, I've still got my changes but want to leave it a bit to make sure we're stable.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #60 on: March 5, 2021, 06:32:31 pm »
When is the BLM banner coming down? [gasps of shock]

I know I'm certainly not alone from holding the following abhorrent and perceived shunned societal views from the Rawkites I know in person and have to express this anonymously for fear of the predictable consequences. I have never agreed with the Premier League's decision to support BLM, it's a racket, it's a political organisation, it's an openly and unapologetically a Marxist ideology propped up by multinational corporations who internally teach critical race theory and collectively sending race relations back fifty years.

This season has not been enjoyable nor met any of our expectations but what I've found far worse than the disappointing results and current league position is having the one place I thought I could escape what's happening outside football, gather with fellow reds to help comfort each other through tough times feel the need to push the Black Lives Matter banner on all it's users who've been conditioned to button it or else.

I don't think the moderators, admin and some of the big name posters who carry clout understand the atmosphere that's been created doesn't actually reflect the city, fans as a whole or people I have a pint with after the game. You might think you've created a little utopia labeling anyone who disagrees bigots and sending them packing but you're out of touch with reality.

A message board should be an open platform for ideas, healthy discussion and not resemble your own Twitter timeline only there to reinforce and endorse a single group's views.

You're correct, Liverpool isn't the anti-racist utopia people like to think it is, unfortunately. There's plenty of people like you who live here, after all.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #61 on: March 5, 2021, 08:22:29 pm »
Maybe. I was making changes last week and then everything went tits up, I've still got my changes but want to leave it a bit to make sure we're stable.

I like how it is on my mobile, can’t stand mobile versions of forums when everything suddenly becomes huge.

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: March 5, 2021, 08:32:26 pm »
You're correct, Liverpool isn't the anti-racist utopia people like to think it is, unfortunately. There's plenty of people like you who live here, after all.
Quite correct Sian. What's also a bit worrying though is putting aside misunderstandings and misconceptions about BLM which many of us do find ourselves challenging, is the fact that someone registers with anonymity but chooses a user name and an avatar that appear to represent hate symbols.

That doesn't reflect anyone who I have a pint with before the game.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: March 5, 2021, 08:34:08 pm »
Quite correct Sian. What's also a bit worrying though is putting aside misunderstandings and misconceptions about BLM which many of us do find ourselves challenging, is the fact that someone registers with anonymity but chooses a user name and an avatar that appear to represent hate symbols.

Their post indicates they have another main account.

Were they smart enough to avoid you guys identifying their main account via their IP address? I hope not.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #64 on: March 5, 2021, 08:39:25 pm »
Does it matter that black people don’t get the same run of the ball in life as the rest of us?

Duh... yeah... why would anyone even question that?

YNWA.... it means something
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: March 5, 2021, 08:42:49 pm »

Pardon my ignorance, what do their username and avatar mean?

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: March 5, 2021, 08:45:05 pm »

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: March 5, 2021, 08:46:36 pm »
Their post indicates they have another main account.

Were they smart enough to avoid you guys identifying their main account via their IP address? I hope not.
No evidence to suggest that sadly. IP resolves to Liverpool. I gotta say though, if he seriously thinks that RAWK is off the pulse when it comes to judging the mood of the city and of the wider fanbase, then......

a) I'm happy to be in the Utopian minority - I grew up in L8 in the 70s and 80s and very, very few of my mates went to the match - when I asked why, they said it wasn't really a place they felt comfortable going to - thankfully that's fuckin changed over the decades!

b) whichever 'mates' he's referring to clearly are like him and they don't represent the values and moral ethics that I believe represent the club but also the wider city populus

c) if there's really such an undercurrent of dissatisfaction with the club and with RAWK making a clear and visible stance against prejudice then I've clearly misjudged the city I grew up in and the fanbase of the club we're surrounded by - which would be a fuckin sad thing to have to accept.........

As it is, I don't for one second believe he's representing the wider opinion that he claims - so he can fuck off to another site, with other people using references like "13" and "50" - neither he nor is ilk are welcome here.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: March 5, 2021, 08:48:15 pm »
No evidence to suggest that sadly. IP resolves to Liverpool.

I was more thinking was there another account accessing RAWK from the same IP?

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: March 5, 2021, 08:50:11 pm »
I was more thinking was there another account accessing RAWK from the same IP?
No. It's a standard check. If there was, then that other account would be fucked off sharpish 'n all.

Offline Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #71 on: March 5, 2021, 09:02:34 pm »
Racist username. Racist profile photo. Racist first post.

Racist c*nt.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: March 5, 2021, 09:08:52 pm »
No. It's a standard check. If there was, then that other account would be fucked off sharpish 'n all.

Oh well. I'm sure they will out themselves eventually.

If I was a brand new member, I wouldn't have bothered to say that I had to make my post anonymously. That only makes sense if you were already on RAWK and had made a new account for that post.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: March 5, 2021, 09:20:04 pm »
Oh well. I'm sure they will out themselves eventually.

If I was a brand new member, I wouldn't have bothered to say that I had to make my post anonymously. That only makes sense if you were already on RAWK and had made a new account for that post.
Or he's just thick as mince and thinks he's clever.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: March 5, 2021, 09:22:39 pm »
Or he's just thick as mince and thinks he's clever.

Hmm yes good point. I refer back to his comment on a corporation backed marxist ideology.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: March 5, 2021, 09:39:30 pm »
Hmm yes good point. I refer back to his comment on a corporation backed marxist ideology.
Zakkly. One of the most amusing contradictions in terms ever on this site.