Author Topic: Autocup  (Read 529210 times)

Online James_1906

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Autocup
« Reply #4760 on: March 23, 2022, 07:08:45 pm »
I feel like i'm in the minority - not had a single issue with payments being taken from all 3 ACS this season for both of our tickets!

Offline Icky

• Main Stander
  • Kemlyn Road
« Reply #4761 on: March 23, 2022, 08:27:46 pm »
I feel like i'm in the minority - not had a single issue with payments being taken from all 3 ACS this season for both of our tickets!
Same here, it’s worked really well since it started for me, apart from when my card changed and the hoffenheim payment bounced a few years ago! First thing I do now with a new card, even before signing the back!

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #4762 on: March 30, 2022, 05:18:01 pm »
Anyone had any payments taken out in the last few days?

Had payments taken out on the 24th ( assumed it was for the Benfica game ), but had £75.22 taken out 2 days ago, no idea what for.

@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Online James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #4763 on: March 30, 2022, 05:22:32 pm »
Anyone had any payments taken out in the last few days?

Had payments taken out on the 24th ( assumed it was for the Benfica game ), but had £75.22 taken out 2 days ago, no idea what for.
£75.22 is the cost of 2x Benfica away tickets, so I imagine someone has bought them on your bank card

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #4764 on: March 30, 2022, 05:26:17 pm »
£75.22 is the cost of 2x Benfica away tickets, so I imagine someone has bought them on your bank card

Doh. Yes I forgot about that, bought them in the first sale.

What a tit 😂

Cheers
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #4765 on: March 30, 2022, 07:23:49 pm »
Doh. Yes I forgot about that, bought them in the first sale.

What a tit 😂

Cheers
;D

Glad you sorted it out. My favourite one of these is when people haven't updated their bank card details even though you've asked them several times and then £300 comes out my credit card for the first champions league game ;D
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #4766 on: March 30, 2022, 07:50:00 pm »
;D

Glad you sorted it out. My favourite one of these is when people haven't updated their bank card details even though you've asked them several times and then £300 comes out my credit card for the first champions league game ;D

I have had that too Tom, and then chasing them for weeks for the money, and getting it just in time for the payments for the next round too go out, and then chasing them again !!
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #4767 on: March 31, 2022, 11:03:39 am »
;D

They actually can't update their details if you're marked as "payer"

Its a massive problem with the club as they are essentially saying Person A has to give you their card details for you to update.

Agreed they should be boxing you off as soon as. Its what my mate and I do

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #4768 on: March 31, 2022, 11:58:31 am »
They actually can't update their details if you're marked as "payer"

Its a massive problem with the club as they are essentially saying Person A has to give you their card details for you to update.

Agreed they should be boxing you off as soon as. Its what my mate and I do

Yeah have to end up sharing your password (or them giving you the card details). We decided as a group the best course of action was to have them logon to the persons account and change their own card details.

Which was the best course of action until 80% of people didn't do it ;D

Yeah the club should fix that really - obviously one person will buy the autocup for the others, but that doesn't mean to say you want the payment going out on the one card all season and they should have the ability to change this in their own account.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #4769 on: March 31, 2022, 12:05:30 pm »
Yeah have to end up sharing your password (or them giving you the card details). We decided as a group the best course of action was to have them logon to the persons account and change their own card details.

Which was the best course of action until 80% of people didn't do it ;D

Yeah the club should fix that really - obviously one person will buy the autocup for the others, but that doesn't mean to say you want the payment going out on the one card all season and they should have the ability to change this in their own account.

probably a seatgeek limitation more than anything

Offline Theoldkopite

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Survived The Boy's Pen in the 60's.
« Reply #4770 on: April 10, 2022, 02:32:38 pm »
Me and Mrs theoldkopite have still got Watford showing on our passes. I’d have thought the Benfica game would have been uploaded by now. Is anybody else in the same boat or are we worrying unnecessarily?

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4771 on: April 10, 2022, 03:07:34 pm »
Me and Mrs theoldkopite have still got Watford showing on our passes. I’d have thought the Benfica game would have been uploaded by now. Is anybody else in the same boat or are we worrying unnecessarily?

Have you tried manually refreshing your pass?

Offline Theoldkopite

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4772 on: April 10, 2022, 03:52:16 pm »
Have you tried manually refreshing your pass?

Not sure how to do that! Our account is showing that our seats have been allocated to us but Watford is still showing on the pass.

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #4773 on: April 10, 2022, 04:07:21 pm »
Not sure how to do that! Our account is showing that our seats have been allocated to us but Watford is still showing on the pass.

If you have an iPhone just switch off automatic updates and turn it back on. Not sure about android, but like the other poster has said, a refresh will sort it.

NFC guide here https://www.liverpoolfc.com/nfc-guide

Offline Theoldkopite

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4774 on: April 10, 2022, 06:46:55 pm »
If you have an iPhone just switch off automatic updates and turn it back on. Not sure about android, but like the other poster has said, a refresh will sort it.

NFC guide here https://www.liverpoolfc.com/nfc-guide

Nope! That didn’t work either! Mrs theoldkopite got a new I phone recently and I got her castoff one. We’ve retained our phone numbers so not sure what the problem is. Will email the club or call in tomorrow. Thanks for advice both.

Offline Kls89

• Main Stander
« Reply #4775 on: April 10, 2022, 08:55:12 pm »

On your iPhone, go into the wallet app, click on the ticket then press the three dots in the top right corner, then swipe down and it will refresh and your ticket will update.

Mine updates automatically for most games, but I had to do it manually for Benfica

Offline Theoldkopite

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4776 on: April 10, 2022, 09:29:30 pm »
On your iPhone, go into the wallet app, click on the ticket then press the three dots in the top right corner, then swipe down and it will refresh and your ticket will update.

Mine updates automatically for most games, but I had to do it manually for Benfica

Thanks………but that doesn’t work either! Will contact the club tomorrow.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4777 on: April 14, 2022, 02:56:11 pm »
What's the deal with passing your ticket to someone if you can't go? About 90% sure I can't make the semi at home now because of work which I am trying to get out of. Essentially just want to pass it onto my family to use so it doesn't go wasted, but if I need to take my phone can I somehow get them to download it to their phone? What are my options without obviously having to transfer and lose the credit?

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #4778 on: April 14, 2022, 02:59:20 pm »
What's the deal with passing your ticket to someone if you can't go? About 90% sure I can't make the semi at home now because of work which I am trying to get out of. Essentially just want to pass it onto my family to use so it doesn't go wasted, but if I need to take my phone can I somehow get them to download it to their phone? What are my options without obviously having to transfer and lose the credit?

When it's closer to the game you can "distribute" it to your mate via email.

They get an email and can download it to their phone

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #4779 on: April 14, 2022, 02:59:25 pm »

Yes, you can distribute it to anyone this season with their name and email and they then save it to their Google or Apple Pay. You don't lose the credit this way (this season anyway).
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4780 on: April 14, 2022, 03:38:37 pm »
When it's closer to the game you can "distribute" it to your mate via email.

They get an email and can download it to their phone

Yes, you can distribute it to anyone this season with their name and email and they then save it to their Google or Apple Pay. You don't lose the credit this way (this season anyway).

Even ACS tickets? I thought they had to be at least on friends and family? Sounds like they are really trying to discourage touting this year.  ::)

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #4781 on: April 14, 2022, 03:52:42 pm »
Even ACS tickets? I thought they had to be at least on friends and family? Sounds like they are really trying to discourage touting this year.  ::)

Yes. I did it for the Norwich game and I'm on the ACS for the FA cup

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4782 on: April 14, 2022, 04:04:15 pm »
Yes. I did it for the Norwich game and I'm on the ACS for the FA cup

Sound, thanks mate.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4783 on: April 14, 2022, 04:21:32 pm »

Yep, I used someone's ACS Norwich ticket as well.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4784 on: April 14, 2022, 07:49:42 pm »
Villarreal just taken.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #4785 on: April 14, 2022, 07:57:26 pm »

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #4786 on: April 17, 2022, 04:41:43 pm »
My payment was taken yesterday, know a few who've had it taken today.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4787 on: April 17, 2022, 04:49:18 pm »
Yeah mine's showing as pending today.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #4788 on: April 17, 2022, 04:50:49 pm »
My payment was taken yesterday, know a few who've had it taken today.

Mine was taken today. Games coming thick and fast now. No idea how the home/away fans can afford it every week

Online James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #4789 on: April 17, 2022, 04:53:28 pm »
Had mine taken today, fucken hell making us skint 🙄🔴

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #4790 on: April 17, 2022, 08:28:03 pm »

Transfer and lose the credit? That isn't a thing

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4791 on: April 17, 2022, 08:34:00 pm »
people that have had zero issues with auto-payments being taken, do you mind please sharing what bank/credit card you're using?

feel like there's a bit of a pattern speaking to some people. just for peace of mind i'd rather it go through faultlessly lol.
YNWA.

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4792 on: April 17, 2022, 08:38:03 pm »
people that have had zero issues with auto-payments being taken, do you mind please sharing what bank/credit card you're using?

feel like there's a bit of a pattern speaking to some people. just for peace of mind i'd rather it go through faultlessly lol.

HSBC - Visa. Never an issue.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #4793 on: April 17, 2022, 10:48:37 pm »
Mine was taken today. Games coming thick and fast now. No idea how the home/away fans can afford it every week
Seriously? It’s not that difficult if you have a fairly well paid job.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #4794 on: April 17, 2022, 11:10:59 pm »

No, I’m being serious. I earn above the national average but I have two kids in FT nursery. When they start school, I’ll be sound  8)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #4795 on: April 17, 2022, 11:18:02 pm »
No, I’m being serious. I earn above the national average but I have two kids in FT nursery. When they start school, I’ll be sound  8)
Ahhh fair enough, nursery prices are obscene! Thankfully my 2 are 15 and 13 so I don’t have that additional cost!
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #4796 on: April 18, 2022, 09:47:56 am »

Santander - Mastercard

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4797 on: April 18, 2022, 10:53:09 am »

Oh come on, we'll have played 63 games this season if we get to the CL final

I've done everything as cheap as possible I'll have done 60 of the 63 if we get there and I bet it still costs me 4-5k+ for this season, tickets aren't the problem that's 2k a year it's the away travel, food and drink that adds up, and the time off work... Especially for those who don't live in Liverpool

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #4798 on: April 18, 2022, 11:02:43 am »
Oh come on, we'll have played 63 games this season if we get to the CL final

I've done everything as cheap as possible I'll have done 60 of the 63 if we get there and I bet it still costs me 4-5k+ for this season, tickets aren't the problem that's 2k a year it's the away travel, food and drink that adds up, and the time off work... Especially for those who don't live in Liverpool
And I’ll have done 58/63 if we get to Paris…and also live miles away from Liverpool. Of course it adds up but if you are on the ball and plan everything then although still expensive, it’s nowhere near as bad as some think. I’ve said for years that you have to have 3 things to go to pretty much all the games :

A well paid job
Be self employed or have a very understanding boss
Be single or have a very understanding Mrs!

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4799 on: April 18, 2022, 12:54:07 pm »
And I’ll have done 58/63 if we get to Paris…and also live miles away from Liverpool. Of course it adds up but if you are on the ball and plan everything then although still expensive, it’s nowhere near as bad as some think. I’ve said for years that you have to have 3 things to go to pretty much all the games :

A well paid job
Be self employed or have a very understanding boss
Be single or have a very understanding Mrs!

You're right, if you're not waiting till last min to sort tickets you're alright usually. reduces costs massively if you drive rather than train and share the costs out

I'm getting the keys for my first house tomorrow, so aways will be out the window for me for next season onwards with being on my own. Paid well for my age but not enough to have all the bills myself and have a spare 5k a year for footie

After the end of may, I've got 3.5 days holiday to last me till new year  :butt

Although if we can pass tickets on with no punishment credit wise next year I'll probably bin the homes off and still do the aways, several lads in our group only go to the aways