Author Topic: Autocup  (Read 532588 times)

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Autocup
« Reply #4720 on: February 21, 2022, 04:50:37 pm »
I've had an email saying my payment for Norwich has failed now, too after Inter was the same ffs ! What the fuck are the club not doing with these payments - somethings not right !

Same for me, bought them manually again.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #4721 on: February 21, 2022, 04:55:06 pm »
Out of interest who do you bank with, mate with HSBC had likewise. Mine with Santander went through.
My credit card is MBNA - but I had to pay separately after it failed in Reservations with Santander too, which was fine. What I don't get is that Cardiff in ACS and Chelsea sale went through ok with my credit card, so a bit puzzled as to what's going on to be honest. Can't phone them, but have emailed asking for a call back - nothing as yet though.

Offline Gladbach73

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4722 on: February 21, 2022, 06:31:00 pm »
My Norwich also failed and I got the email, had to buy them through the “reservations” section on my LFC account. It let me use the credit card the transaction declined on as well! I’ve received the confirmation emails for both my wife’s and my tickets so it’s gone through. I posted yesterday that the Club are not putting SCA (Stronger Customer Authorisation) thro on certain credit cards and as a result the transactions are being rejected on the automatic payments. I’ve also had a tweet from LFCHelp today saying to book via the reservation page, but they know there’s a problem.
"If Everton were playing in my back garden, I'd close the curtains"

Offline Gladbach73

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4723 on: February 21, 2022, 06:33:06 pm »
My credit card is MBNA - but I had to pay separately after it failed in Reservations with Santander too, which was fine. What I don't get is that Cardiff in ACS and Chelsea sale went through ok with my credit card, so a bit puzzled as to what's going on to be honest. Can't phone them, but have emailed asking for a call back - nothing as yet though.

Certain banks have recently added additional security measures such as the SCA (Stronger Customer Authorisation) and the Club have not added this to the transaction hence why they are being rejected.

Offline Gladbach73

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4724 on: February 21, 2022, 06:36:55 pm »

See what I’ve put earlier about SCA, your MBNA card is probably affected as well.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #4725 on: February 21, 2022, 07:22:25 pm »
My Norwich also failed and I got the email, had to buy them through the “reservations” section on my LFC account. It let me use the credit card the transaction declined on as well! I’ve received the confirmation emails for both my wife’s and my tickets so it’s gone through. I posted yesterday that the Club are not putting SCA (Stronger Customer Authorisation) thro on certain credit cards and as a result the transactions are being rejected on the automatic payments. I’ve also had a tweet from LFCHelp today saying to book via the reservation page, but they know there’s a problem.
Certain banks have recently added additional security measures such as the SCA (Stronger Customer Authorisation) and the Club have not added this to the transaction hence why they are being rejected.
See what I’ve put earlier about SCA, your MBNA card is probably affected as well.
Cheers John - yes, I knew it was to do with the club not updating their security system to accept the customer authentication, as my provider have said that all retailers have to update their security systems by March to accept credit cards under new Customer Authentication Regulations, presumably because the details in the ACS predated these new regs. But, I'm not on twitter, so that bit you mention about booking under 'Reservations' is helpful......but, it would be nice to know they're not going to charge twice in doing that and when they can get these auto ACS payments sorted.

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
  • His First Name Is Lucas
« Reply #4726 on: February 21, 2022, 08:28:53 pm »
My ticket has appeared back in my tickets section after buying it from reservations and it disappearing. Great news

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4727 on: February 21, 2022, 08:56:44 pm »
My ticket has appeared back in my tickets section after buying it from reservations and it disappearing. Great news

Same!

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #4728 on: February 22, 2022, 08:04:18 am »

Between the Cardiff & Norwich ACS payments being taken, either the clubs card merchant who collect the money afterwards for them or specific card providers HSBC, MBNA etc have changed the fields required when collecting funds due to the new regulations. So the payments are failing because the ticket office either don't have all the information required or do but are not inputting this.

I suspect ACS payments should be exempt from the new regulations, because they are merchant initiated transactions that have been pre agreed and authenticated when you sign up for the ACS and you as card holder will not be present when the payment is taken. So should go straight through similar to using contactless because it's considered a low risk transaction. That said, I suspect next season the TO will ask supporters to add them to their list of trusted beneficiaries on online banking when signing up to the ACS.

The payment for the League Cup Final was taken at the point of sale as you go onto the website at the time, so could be subject to 2 way verification. Like when you use chip & pin in a shop. When I buy away tickets using Monzo, I always have to go onto the App to confirm the payment before checking out, hence why I didn't use it for the ACS in case the ticket office try & put something through when I've not got my phone to hand. When Leicester & Chelsea away tickets went on sale at the same time I had to verify the 2nd payment because the 1st payment was for the same amount. Which is considered a red flag for card fraud.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #4729 on: February 22, 2022, 01:29:38 pm »
Between the Cardiff & Norwich ACS payments being taken, either the clubs card merchant who collect the money afterwards for them or specific card providers HSBC, MBNA etc have changed the fields required when collecting funds due to the new regulations. So the payments are failing because the ticket office either don't have all the information required or do but are not inputting this.

I suspect ACS payments should be exempt from the new regulations, because they are merchant initiated transactions that have been pre agreed and authenticated when you sign up for the ACS and you as card holder will not be present when the payment is taken. So should go straight through similar to using contactless because it's considered a low risk transaction. That said, I suspect next season the TO will ask supporters to add them to their list of trusted beneficiaries on online banking when signing up to the ACS.

The payment for the League Cup Final was taken at the point of sale as you go onto the website at the time, so could be subject to 2 way verification. Like when you use chip & pin in a shop. When I buy away tickets using Monzo, I always have to go onto the App to confirm the payment before checking out, hence why I didn't use it for the ACS in case the ticket office try & put something through when I've not got my phone to hand. When Leicester & Chelsea away tickets went on sale at the same time I had to verify the 2nd payment because the 1st payment was for the same amount. Which is considered a red flag for card fraud.
Thanks for that explanation Alf, that's very helpful - I'm not brilliant at the ins and outs of financial transactions. I think you're right too on the latter point - I paid for Norwich in Reservations directly using the same card as that for ACS and that worked ok.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #4730 on: February 23, 2022, 10:48:37 pm »
I've had an email saying my payment for Norwich has failed now, too after Inter was the same ffs ! What the fuck are the club not doing with these payments - somethings not right !

I've had the opposite.. it's failed for every game up until these 2 and then these 2 have gone through fine.. no consistency
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #4731 on: February 24, 2022, 03:52:03 pm »
I've had the opposite.. it's failed for every game up until these 2 and then these 2 have gone through fine.. no consistency
Ha, bizarre !

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4732 on: March 21, 2022, 10:15:11 am »
Benfica payment just taken.

Offline Danyaals Kop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • allez les rouges
« Reply #4733 on: March 21, 2022, 01:27:01 pm »
Is there any way to check if autocup payment has failed without waiting for email

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4734 on: March 21, 2022, 01:37:35 pm »
The deadline is announced for wednesday, so after that you can buy your ticket/s from reservation section if failed.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #4735 on: March 21, 2022, 03:46:47 pm »
Benfica payment just taken.
same keen fuckers

Offline timmit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4736 on: March 21, 2022, 03:48:19 pm »
No messing about there was there?  ::)
We are the Champions , Champions of Europe

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #4737 on: March 21, 2022, 04:17:41 pm »
Mine as well, £42 on the Kop.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #4738 on: March 21, 2022, 11:50:19 pm »
The deadline is announced for wednesday, so after that you can buy your ticket/s from reservation section if failed.

Out of interest, where have you seen that?

Offline kemlyn1629

• Main Stander
« Reply #4739 on: March 22, 2022, 01:16:56 am »
Out of interest, where have you seen that?

Auto-cup info is always here https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/ticket-prices

Offline Van_Pur

• Main Stander
« Reply #4740 on: March 22, 2022, 06:46:19 am »
Mine also was taken....but usually I stright away had ticket in my ticket list - but not this time...
No confirmation email also...should I be worried?

Offline Gladbach73

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4741 on: March 22, 2022, 07:00:52 am »
No details on the website, so I presume what they’ve just taken yesterday is for Benfica? No email either saying they’ve taken it.

Just checked the link above and it is for the Benfica home. They did say they had sorted the issue about so many rejected transactions because they weren’t following the new bank transaction criteria before.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 07:05:29 am by Gladbach73 »

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4742 on: March 22, 2022, 09:51:58 am »
Mine also was taken....but usually I stright away had ticket in my ticket list - but not this time...

For Inter I got the email about 10 days after the money was taken! Just checked and Benfica isn't showing in my ticket history either which I thought Inter did after payment went.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4743 on: March 22, 2022, 10:19:56 am »

Nah, they do this all the time.

Offline Van_Pur

• Main Stander
« Reply #4744 on: March 22, 2022, 01:13:08 pm »
For Inter I got the email about 10 days after the money was taken! Just checked and Benfica isn't showing in my ticket history either which I thought Inter did after payment went.

I've spoken to @LFCHelp on Twitter and they told me:
 - Hi, I can see the Tickets on your account.
 - So why I can't see them?
 - Just give it some time, we are doing some background work at the moment.

So I hope all will be sound

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #4745 on: March 22, 2022, 02:07:41 pm »
Had my Benfica payment too but ticket not showing in my account either. I’m sure it’s fine.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4746 on: March 23, 2022, 02:05:47 pm »
Really don't understand why my ACS payments fail this season. One game it'll work, the next it won't. It's a credit card and well below its limit. It goes straight through when doing it manually.

Tinfoil hat time but maybe they're hoping to catch a few people out  :o

I didn't get a payment failed email either - I just by chance went to check my Reservations tab on the site.

[edit] just got the payment failed email, have until 7.30am on the 28th to pay. I also called my credit card company and they have no record of LFC even attempting a charge.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 02:19:41 pm by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #4747 on: March 23, 2022, 02:21:03 pm »
Really don't understand why my ACS payments fail this season. One game it'll work, the next it won't. It's a credit card and well below its limit. It goes straight through when doing it manually.

Tinfoil hat time but maybe they're hoping to catch a few people out  :o

I didn't get a payment failed email either - I just by chance went to check my Reservations tab on the site.

[edit] just got the payment failed email, have until 7.30am on the 28th to pay. I also called my credit card company and they have no record of LFC even attempting a charge.

Just noticed mine is in the reservations section, do you confirm it then pay for it?

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4748 on: March 23, 2022, 02:31:23 pm »
Just noticed mine is in the reservations section, do you confirm it then pay for it?

Yes.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4749 on: March 23, 2022, 02:45:00 pm »
Never before had one fail but just got an email through. Horrible really as sometimes I'll go a good few days without checking that email and I'd be fucked if I missed it. Luckily spotted it and paid now so all good.

I'm assuming it's from the recent security changes with cards (which LFC should have been prepared for) but as others have said it happens randomly also.

That's me nervously checking my account every day now after we get through to the next round of any cups I'm on acs for.

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #4750 on: March 23, 2022, 02:47:24 pm »
Yes.

Cheers, first time this card has ever failed payment before?

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #4751 on: March 23, 2022, 02:53:47 pm »
Cheers, first time this card has ever failed payment before?

same. mine failed - never has before. luckily we're all sorted
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4752 on: March 23, 2022, 02:54:44 pm »
Just got my confirmation email through that payment was taken.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #4753 on: March 23, 2022, 03:28:17 pm »
Mine did too. Doesn't expire til 2024 so not that. Been OK for everything until now. I'll see if I can see it in my account somewhere
We are a team of one half.

Offline cmccarthy81

• Anny Roader
  • c'mon no.19
« Reply #4754 on: March 23, 2022, 03:28:34 pm »

Same - but could not purchase all the tickets on the transaction, so each person to go thru individually now.

First time over years/decades that one has failed, so full alert if(/when) we get thru.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #4755 on: March 23, 2022, 03:37:00 pm »
Where should I be able to find them please? Can't see them. Thanks

Aha, go to reservations, confirm it, then it let me type in my saved details again. Don't know why it doesn't complete automatically, but others said the same in the City thread earlier ::)

It is now in my ticket history so looks ok.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 04:08:24 pm by Shanklygates »

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4756 on: March 23, 2022, 04:30:40 pm »
Is there more than usual failing then? Must be due to the new card security settings put out this month. If so then I expect there will be a load that don't spot this until it's too late. Hopefully the club sends texts out also or something as if people miss out it will be pretty shit.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #4757 on: March 23, 2022, 04:47:07 pm »
I agree it will. I didn't open the email at first then remembered people having the same issue for Inter, so I did. But the email didn't stand out, and if you're opening it on your phone like me, the fact the title doesn't fir on the screen doesn't help. If it started with ALERT or something it would be better

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #4758 on: March 23, 2022, 05:13:23 pm »
two payments showing as £0.00 were and still are pending out of my  credit card account, all in date and credit n that
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4759 on: March 23, 2022, 05:24:38 pm »
Is there more than usual failing then? Must be due to the new card security settings put out this month. If so then I expect there will be a load that don't spot this until it's too late. Hopefully the club sends texts out also or something as if people miss out it will be pretty shit.

It's been happening since the start of this season. A lot more common than usual - at least before it was down to lack of funds or an old card.

I think you're right about it being related to tightening of regulations but I think their payment processor just isn't setup correctly. Any other site I use that has similar 'pre-payment' or authorisation type things I've had no similar issues with.

The email from them is easily missable.
YNWA.