Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2091589 times)

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #7120 on: August 9, 2019, 11:48:28 am »
Well played

I was all thumbs and missed em

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #7121 on: August 9, 2019, 11:50:48 am »
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #7122 on: August 9, 2019, 11:57:35 am »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Lfc1105

• Main Stander
  • This Is Anfield
« Reply #7123 on: August 9, 2019, 11:59:40 am »
Got a Anfield road one, happy that's sorted 2 from 2 so far. Can relax a bit now until Newcastle.

Hope everyone else gets sorted.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #7124 on: August 9, 2019, 12:44:54 pm »
Missed Arsenal again
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #7125 on: August 9, 2019, 01:02:47 pm »
How many Arsenal popped up?

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7126 on: August 9, 2019, 01:04:53 pm »
How many Arsenal popped up?

10-20 tops

Mainly lower KD

Plenty of chances yet hopefully

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #7127 on: August 9, 2019, 01:41:50 pm »
Missing arsenal isn’t great for me. Istanbul Tuesday to Thursday, Berlin the following Tuesday to Friday. Essentially only have 3 days at my laptop and the morning of the game. Looked a good few Norwich up
This morning which is encouraging
« Last Edit: August 9, 2019, 01:43:52 pm by TeddyTime33 »

Offline wadey-LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • Round the fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #7128 on: August 9, 2019, 04:34:25 pm »
Will Arsenal go down to all members?
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly

Offline Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
« Reply #7129 on: August 9, 2019, 04:37:07 pm »

No

Offline Lfc1105

• Main Stander
  • This Is Anfield
« Reply #7130 on: August 9, 2019, 04:40:16 pm »

No chance, it wont drop to Members with 3+ let alone down to all members.

Unlikely any of our game vs top 6 will or the last home game, last time I saw any drop was bout 2 years ago vs Chelsea and I think that dropped from 4+ to 2+.

Unfortunately with the team doing so well this is just how it will be for a while with increased interest, plus more people trying to push their own credits up to 13+ and get into the guaranteed sale and not have to go through this late sales/refresh nonsense.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #7131 on: August 9, 2019, 04:58:25 pm »
No chance, it wont drop to Members with 3+ let alone down to all members.

Unlikely any of our game vs top 6 will or the last home game, last time I saw any drop was bout 2 years ago vs Chelsea and I think that dropped from 4+ to 2+.

Unfortunately with the team doing so well this is just how it will be for a while with increased interest, plus more people trying to push their own credits up to 13+ and get into the guaranteed sale and not have to go through this late sales/refresh nonsense.

This is one of the biggest issues, the number of matches required should have been 14 or 15 this season. Back in the days the 13 sale was 50% of the tickets and the other 50% for everyone else... now its more like 70-80% and only a handfull for anyone else.
That said they should have something like, 15 - 8 - 4 - free for all..

Offline Lfc1105

• Main Stander
  • This Is Anfield
« Reply #7132 on: August 9, 2019, 05:11:22 pm »
This is one of the biggest issues, the number of matches required should have been 14 or 15 this season. Back in the days the 13 sale was 50% of the tickets and the other 50% for everyone else... now its more like 70-80% and only a handfull for anyone else.
That said they should have something like, 15 - 8 - 4 - free for all..

Agreed completely they surely can’t allow it to not be raised next year as even fewer will be available. I mentioned earlier but I have seen numerous people on Facebook groups I follow now setting up raffles to win hospitality tickets. Which they purchase then make the money back on through £10-£12 entry fees but pocket the credit so they can get into the 13+ sale for next year. It’s amazing the lengths people are now going too and until the club introduce a complete overhaul of the ticket system it wont improve.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #7133 on: August 10, 2019, 08:32:37 am »
I picked up a kop ticket about 4.30 yesterday, couldn’t believe how late the tickets dropped

Offline Jonny_H

• aliday
  • Kopite
« Reply #7134 on: August 10, 2019, 10:04:02 am »
Agreed completely they surely can’t allow it to not be raised next year as even fewer will be available. I mentioned earlier but I have seen numerous people on Facebook groups I follow now setting up raffles to win hospitality tickets. Which they purchase then make the money back on through £10-£12 entry fees but pocket the credit so they can get into the 13+ sale for next year. It’s amazing the lengths people are now going too and until the club introduce a complete overhaul of the ticket system it wont improve.
To be fair I think when I have seen people doing this recently they are actually hospitality season ticket holders rather than bought the game individually. I worked the numbers out and I reckon the guy I say other day would only need to do it for 6 games to cover the likely £3,500 be will have paid for the ticket. Then you are getting to go to the other games for free. The thing is a lot of people sell on the Carlsberg Dugout tickets when they have a season ticket and probably only costs them £120 a game but the club sell them by the game at £300 plus. So they claim they are selling below face value selling at like £200 a game but really making a profit. And the club allow you to change the name on their portal and send electronic / printable tickets. Double standards completely.

[You may have an iPhone but you are still using the free version of Tapatalk and spamming us with that knowledge]
There are only two teams in liverpool, liverpool and liverpool reserves.

Offline Gaius Baltar

• Carp's on a bit.
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #7135 on: August 11, 2019, 07:21:30 pm »
Can someone answer me a question. I was lucky enough to go from zero credits to all six games available to me in the last bulk sale. Will the Arsenal, Spurs, City or Everton games ever open up to me as a member with no credits last year for the additional members sale? I wasn’t expecting to see Arsenal at four credits so I can only assume all those mentioned will be?

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7136 on: August 11, 2019, 07:24:41 pm »
Can someone answer me a question. I was lucky enough to go from zero credits to all six games available to me in the last bulk sale. Will the Arsenal, Spurs, City or Everton games ever open up to me as a member with no credits last year for the additional members sale? I wasn’t expecting to see Arsenal at four credits so I can only assume all those mentioned will be?

No.

Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Utd, City, Everton and the last game of the season will stay on 4+ credits needed.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #7137 on: August 11, 2019, 07:29:52 pm »
Will November's bulk sale be based on credits from last season only? Or do games from this season count?
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #7138 on: August 11, 2019, 07:33:52 pm »
Last season only

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7139 on: August 12, 2019, 10:23:51 am »
No.

Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Utd, City, Everton and the last game of the season will stay on 4+ credits needed.

Everton mid-week in December may drop but not to all members.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #7140 on: August 12, 2019, 01:15:50 pm »
Everton mid-week in December may drop but not to all members.
If it was still very much a 50/50 split between guaranteed and non-guaranteed members. I'd tend to agree but seeing how most tickets went in the guaranteed bulk sale.. I think it will stay at 4+
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7141 on: August 12, 2019, 01:27:34 pm »
If it was still very much a 50/50 split between guaranteed and non-guaranteed members. I'd tend to agree but seeing how most tickets went in the guaranteed bulk sale.. I think it will stay at 4+

Forgot about that.

Offline Giovanni

• C'mon Chelsea!!! Stood on the Spyin Kop, the tricky bitch. Look out!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7142 on: August 12, 2019, 01:28:45 pm »
??

The numbers in the guaranteed sale shouldn't have changed?
cyas

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #7143 on: August 12, 2019, 01:30:34 pm »
??

Looking at how many were left once the 13+ sale had finished, no way is it still a 5K/5K split.

Way more people on 13+ compared to when the bulk sales 1st started 8 years ago.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 01:32:12 pm by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7144 on: August 12, 2019, 01:31:20 pm »
??

They definitely did.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #7145 on: August 12, 2019, 01:41:48 pm »
??

I’d say at least 70% are sold in first sale.

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #7146 on: August 12, 2019, 01:43:30 pm »
??

Why not?

Someone could have been lucky enough to sit refreshing and pick up tickets. There are more on 13+. The limited number for the rest of us mortals proves that

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #7147 on: August 12, 2019, 01:43:49 pm »
I'd say more like 80%. There really weren't many left after the guaranteed sale.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #7148 on: August 12, 2019, 01:50:39 pm »
I'd say more like 80%. There really weren't many left after the guaranteed sale.

Yeah was only 1 block (U1) with good availability for city after the first sale.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7149 on: August 12, 2019, 02:05:54 pm »

It's possible, but extremely unlikely. Those games have dropped lower than 4 in the past, but generally when we are a bit shit.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #7150 on: August 12, 2019, 02:25:42 pm »
Had nothing to do and out of curiosity I google ticket-bots..
You can now get a ticket-bot for the LFC site at a discounted price, only $950..

Offline Giovanni

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7151 on: August 12, 2019, 02:26:46 pm »
Why not?

Someone could have been lucky enough to sit refreshing and pick up tickets. There are more on 13+. The limited number for the rest of us mortals proves that
Because it's supposed to be set at 5k, and in that case they should have increased the requirement back to 14+ or 15+ not took tickets from the free for all pot. Unless I missed when this was changed?

« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 06:56:42 pm by Giovanni »
cyas

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7152 on: August 12, 2019, 02:55:29 pm »
Because it's supposed to be set at 5k, and in that case they should have increased the requirement back to 14+ or 15+ not took tickets from the free for all pot. Unless I missed when this was changed?

I'll ask.

There is not a way to set it at 5k though. It could be set at approximately 5k at best. There is not going to be an exact 5k on a certain credit count.
I have not seen the 5k guaranteed mentioned since before the new stand.

Offline Giovanni

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7153 on: August 12, 2019, 03:09:39 pm »
There is not a way to set it at 5k though. It could be set at approximately 5k at best. There is not going to be an exact 5k on a certain credit count.
Yes, but people are talking about 20-30% more tickets - that isn't a rounding issue and as the tickets are guaranteed, they would have to round under the 5k.
I have not seen the 5k guaranteed mentioned since before the new stand.
The total number of tickets in the members sale was reduced during the expansion - causing the credit req to rise to 14 - it then went back down to 13 when they put the tickets back in the pot the following season. As far as I'm aware, the split shouldn't have changed - if more people have 13 credits - the req should have gone up - not take from the GA pot.
cyas

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7154 on: August 12, 2019, 03:19:46 pm »
Yes, but people are talking about 20-30% more tickets - that isn't a rounding issue and as the tickets are guaranteed, they would have to round under the 5k.The total number of tickets in the members sale was reduced during the expansion - causing the credit req to rise to 14 - it then went back down to 13 when they put the tickets back in the pot the following season. As far as I'm aware, the split shouldn't have changed - if more people have 13 credits - the req should have gone up - not take from the GA pot.

There definitely seems to be more on 13+ this July sale gone, as there was very little left when I sorted myself out after about an hour.  As it has been stated on here before all tickets (bar restricted view tickets) are on sale for those with 13+.

Then those in the sales Wednesday/Thursday stating there was hardly any tickets.

Offline Giovanni

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7155 on: August 12, 2019, 03:41:42 pm »
There definitely seems to be more on 13+ this July sale gone, as there was very little left when I sorted myself out after about an hour.  As it has been stated on here before all tickets (bar restricted view tickets) are on sale for those with 13+.

Then those in the sales Wednesday/Thursday stating there was hardly any tickets.
That would be my experience too to be honest, never experienced queues like that tuesday before.
cyas

Offline gordo

• Anny Roader
« Reply #7156 on: August 12, 2019, 04:03:24 pm »
That would be my experience too to be honest, never experienced queues like that tuesday before.

This could be a number of variables, though. It may well be that there are more who qualify but I have found the below to be the reason it has got progressively worse.

- Qualifying members using multiple browsers/devices. And/or getting other people to simulataneously join the queue for them.
- Non qualifying members taking queue space.

Plus winning the European Cup will increase demand for new members or non members who don’t understand the buying process.

Bring back the phone & window sales I say. As much as people moan I’d much rather have them options available once again for a number of reasons.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 04:05:15 pm by gordo »

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7157 on: August 12, 2019, 04:12:33 pm »
This could be a number of variables, though. It may well be that there are more who qualify but I have found the below to be the reason it has got progressively worse.

- Qualifying members using multiple browsers/devices. And/or getting other people to simulataneously join the queue for them.
- Non qualifying members taking queue space.

Plus winning the European Cup will increase demand for new members or non members who don’t understand the buying process.

Bring back the phone & window sales I say. As much as people moan I’d much rather have them options available once again for a number of reasons.

Those reasons have nothing at all do do with the low number of tickets left for the rest after the 13+ sales.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #7158 on: August 12, 2019, 04:18:15 pm »
No sign of Arsenal today

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7159 on: August 12, 2019, 04:56:54 pm »
Those reasons have nothing at all do do with the low number of tickets left for the rest after the 13+ sales.

As a total guess, I'd say it's the lowest number they can go to where they can guarantee everyone a ticket.
It was raised to 14 during the Main Stand build as they couldn't guarantee everyone on 13 would get a ticket. They cant guarantee everyone on 12 gets one.
I could very well be wrong, but I doubt they've just picked 13 for the sake of it.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT