Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 964848 times)

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #720 on: December 19, 2019, 11:46:37 pm »
The gifs he has given rawk are worth 10mil a year alone
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #721 on: December 20, 2019, 09:14:32 am »
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #722 on: December 20, 2019, 11:21:52 am »
Love the man.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50820192
Nice interview and clip. He really is focused on establishing a legacy here, isn't he? Not just winning here and there but winning as routine. And he wants to be the one taking the difficult decsions about when to move players on that he likes.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #723 on: December 20, 2019, 11:41:45 am »

Online Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #724 on: December 20, 2019, 11:42:48 am »
Jurgen Klopp is now speaking, and BBC's Olly Foster just asked the Liverpool manager if he feels he is on the eve of achieving something special.

He paused before replying: "The situation is different for us as it is for Flamengo. They came here with a clear order to win it and come back home as heroes. We got told to stay at home and play in the League Cup.

BRILLIANT from Jurgen and a proper dig at the FA and the English Media

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #725 on: December 20, 2019, 12:14:03 pm »

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #726 on: December 20, 2019, 01:24:17 pm »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08pm9sl/episodes/downloads

His full interview with Colin Murray

Thanks looking forward to hearing this after work.  ;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #727 on: December 20, 2019, 01:29:18 pm »
Thanks looking forward to hearing this after work.  ;D

it's really good! Colin Murray has a nice down to earth way of interviewing, so it's very chatty, rather than usual same old same old.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #728 on: December 20, 2019, 01:35:39 pm »
Jurgen Klopp is now speaking, and BBC's Olly Foster just asked the Liverpool manager if he feels he is on the eve of achieving something special.

He paused before replying: "The situation is different for us as it is for Flamengo. They came here with a clear order to win it and come back home as heroes. We got told to stay at home and play in the League Cup.

BRILLIANT from Jurgen and a proper dig at the FA and the English Media

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
« Reply #729 on: December 20, 2019, 04:38:36 pm »
it's really good! Colin Murray has a nice down to earth way of interviewing, so it's very chatty, rather than usual same old same old.

Better than Lineker for sure. You sense everytime Lineker interviews Klopp he would always try to take a dig at our manager and thinks it is funny.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #730 on: December 22, 2019, 12:08:55 am »

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #731 on: December 22, 2019, 12:29:47 am »
Better than Lineker for sure. You sense everytime Lineker interviews Klopp he would always try to take a dig at our manager and thinks it is funny.

Lineker acts like a frustrated comedian. Always trying to joke. I don’t think any of his “digs” are out of malice, just him having fun. Loves his puns etc.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #732 on: December 22, 2019, 05:31:50 am »
To all the haters who used to say that he's a loser, and can't win the finals:

Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #733 on: December 22, 2019, 07:16:25 am »
To all the haters who used to say that he's a loser, and can't win the finals:

:lmao :lmao

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #734 on: December 22, 2019, 07:39:29 am »
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #735 on: December 22, 2019, 07:41:59 am »
When he wins the PL they'll have to name a stand after him.  ;)
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #736 on: December 22, 2019, 08:47:03 am »
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #737 on: December 22, 2019, 08:56:58 am »

He's also a massive Liverpool fan. One played poker with him in London, and spent the entire time talking to about Liverpool. This was about 10 years ago, and we weren't in such a great place then. Like us, I bet he's delighted with Klopp and where the club is now.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #738 on: December 22, 2019, 10:12:21 am »

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #739 on: December 22, 2019, 10:19:09 am »

Tell me you don't hear Kenny G's Songbird when you look at that picture.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #740 on: December 22, 2019, 10:22:41 am »
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #741 on: December 22, 2019, 07:08:40 pm »
 :lmao
Deffo a Blue!

Klopp’s pact with the Devil
I’ve been thinking for a while that, as ridiculous as it sounds, Jurgen Klopp has made some sort of pact with Beelzebub!

I’ve watched Liverpool have almost no bad luck for 2 seasons, & tonnes of good variety.
And before moronic Liverpool fans shout about “the odd penalty & deflection”,  I define bad luck as “getting less than your performance deserves at the end of a game”.

If you’re denied a penalty, but still go on to win the game, that’s not bad luck!  Can anyone tell me the last time Liverpool got less than they deserved in a game?

ADVERTISING

I can list 2 dozen games where they got more, in the recent past the Sheff Utd, Man Utd, Aston Villa & even Watford games they got undeserved results.  No matter how badly they play, something comes to their rescue, be it VAR (was it introduced for the sole purpose of making Liverpool champions?), a deflection, a goalkeeping error etc.  All external factors go for them too, Norwich, possibly the worst team in PL, play 2 decent games, & they happen to be against City & Leicester,  Pool’s closet rivals!? All greatest teams in PL history, the likes of Arsenal’s invincibles & United’s treble winners, had days when the ball just wouldn’t go in the net.  Not Klopp’s Liverpool, it just does not happen to them!?  How many times have you watched a side batter the opposition, & still lose 0-1?  Seen it with Liverpool the last couple of seasons?  Probably seen more flying pigs!

They’re almost immune to injuries too, specially to key players. Is it really possible to play high-pressing game for 2 seasons & not pick up any injuries?  And again before the morons shout about “credit to medical dept”, how does medical dept help you avoid bad tackles or awkward landing when you jump etc?  Every now & gain they get the odd injury, for a perfunctory week or two, just so the public don’t get too suspicious about 11 robots masquerading as football players!

And the one time Klopp isn’t around, the exact opposite happens!?  They concede a deflected goal, a free kick goes straight in etc.!  I think they even had a player actually get injured!!?

So now I’m convinced this guy has sold his soul to the devil, so my message to the rest of the PL is this: just accept it, Liverpool will win the title this year, and for as long as the pact continues.

Lets hope it’ll expire once they win the title!
Fred, London

#unbearables
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 07:10:29 pm by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #742 on: December 22, 2019, 07:21:07 pm »
Give him a new contract
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #743 on: December 22, 2019, 07:27:13 pm »
They’re almost immune to injuries too, specially to key players. Is it really possible to play high-pressing game for 2 seasons & not pick up any injuries?  And again before the morons shout about “credit to medical dept”, how does medical dept help you avoid bad tackles or awkward landing when you jump etc?  Every now & gain they get the odd injury, for a perfunctory week or two, just so the public don’t get too suspicious about 11 robots masquerading as football players!
I mean there was literally a potentially bad injury to a player in this very game, a player who has missed much of the last two years due to injury. And in this showpiece Final was without our key midfielder and two key defenders, all of whom are out for more than ''a perfunctory week or two''. Or that players like Keita and Shaq and Gomez and Ox and Lallana are only just getting back into the groove after ages out or in and out due to injury.

Critics literally seem unable to notice the facts when it comes to our injuries.

"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #744 on: December 22, 2019, 07:27:18 pm »
:lmao
Deffo a Blue!

#unbearables

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Immune to injuries?  The "odd" injury? :lmao

Where was Alisson the first 8 games of the season?  Why have we missed The Cube for so many months?  He does know Ox lost a year, right?  Fabinho?  Every defender we have whose name isn't "Virgil"?  Fucking mental this one! :lmao

The one time Klopp wasn't around happened to also be the time the entire first team wasn't around either!  Oh, my sides!  I'm dying!  Haven't had such a good laugh in ages, thank you!!
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #745 on: December 22, 2019, 07:52:32 pm »
So where was our luck against Real in Kiev? How about against Sevilla? How about in the league cup final against City?

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #746 on: December 22, 2019, 08:05:53 pm »
Yes our deal with the devil included us not being League champions in 30 years, we needed a better negotiator than Rick Parry.  :o :o ??? ??? ::) ::)

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #747 on: December 22, 2019, 08:11:50 pm »
I think the biggest problem that is that we have become ridiculously good at overcoming adversity. Look at last night. We had a stonewall penalty denied. Hit the post and then had one of the worst VAR decisions ever go against us. The VAR officials were sure it was a foul but wanted the Ref to decide if it was in the penalty area or outside.

Two possible outcomes a penalty and a yellow card or a free kick and a red card. VAR didn't show the angle that showed the contact because both themselves and the Ref had decided it was a foul. Inexplicably the Ref gave a bounce ball. Instead of feeling sorry for ourselves we just overcame adversity. 

The same thing happened in the Champions League we were on the receiving end of shocking decisions against Napoli both home and Away. Again we overcame adversity and finished top of the group.

The same thing has happened time and time again in the League. Again we overcome adversity.

The harder we work and the better we get the luckier we become.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #748 on: December 22, 2019, 08:20:47 pm »
I mean there was literally a potentially bad injury to a player in this very game, a player who has missed much of the last two years due to injury. And in this showpiece Final was without our key midfielder and two key defenders, all of whom are out for more than ''a perfunctory week or two''. Or that players like Keita and Shaq and Gomez and Ox and Lallana are only just getting back into the groove after ages out or in and out due to injury.

Critics literally seem unable to notice the facts when it comes to our injuries.

Come on Ghostie. They have a narrative to uphold you know.

They aren't going to let the actual facts get in the way, are they?
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #749 on: December 22, 2019, 09:37:37 pm »
Come on Ghostie. They have a narrative to uphold you know.

They aren't going to let the actual facts get in the way, are they?

Yep. The narrative is - City's "under performance" is due to their "troubles" in defense, since they "lost" Aymeric Laporte. Their +50million backups are unable to keep pace with "Lucky, lucky Liverpool". But I thought just up until a month ago we had a "leaky defense"?

We're having trouble all over, but the red machine remains relentless. Being maintained in excellent fashion as it speedily bulldozes ahead!

Just listen to this drunk:
https://www.empireofthekop.com/2019/12/03/merson-says-hed-like-to-see-how-lfc-cope-in-a-title-race-with-city-without-van-dijk/
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 09:46:04 pm by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #750 on: December 22, 2019, 09:38:01 pm »

You do know that most in the English media will sincerely think this should be genuine sentiment and that Roy is the purveyor of all footballing wisdom?  ;D

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #751 on: December 22, 2019, 09:38:33 pm »
Anyone got the interview between Klopp and Wenger (part of BEin sports)?

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #752 on: December 22, 2019, 09:53:43 pm »
Just want to add, re VAR, that whilst it has been far from perfect we are quite used to decisions going against us most of the time anyway, so I would say the negative impact has, perhaps, been slightly less than us than on other clubs - clubs that are used to having the rub of the green when it comes to dodgy decisions.

What that means is that we have a better mentality for handling poor decisions and just getting on with it than other teams who tend to chuck their toys out of the pram when decisions go against them. 
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Occy

• Anny Roader
  • Loves to Lurk.
« Reply #753 on: December 22, 2019, 10:45:41 pm »
Yep. The narrative is - City's "under performance" is due to their "troubles" in defense, since they "lost" Aymeric Laporte. Their +50million backups are unable to keep pace with "Lucky, lucky Liverpool". But I thought just up until a month ago we had a "leaky defense"?

We're having trouble all over, but the red machine remains relentless. Being maintained in excellent fashion as it speedily bulldozes ahead!

https://www.empireofthekop.com/2019/12/03/merson-says-hed-like-to-see-how-lfc-cope-in-a-title-race-with-city-without-van-dijk/

Its dumb, its like saying I would like to City play without some random player. Who gives a toss.

Its just a stupid argument. Liverpool buys VVD because they need a defender, and because he doesn't get injured often. The whole point in paying 75mill is that he is the best, and that he plays all the time.

Actually a similar argument would be saying, I would like to see City challenge without any oil money. Its, dumb, its not the case. The situations are what they are, and that's how we play.

Moving on

He has got to be one of the more stupid pundits I have to listen to.

Also, just to prove its not because I am a Liverpool supporter being biased, I don't mind Gary Neville as a pundit, apart from when he is talking shit to Carragher about us and clearly being biased. I find every other time when he isn't taking the piss, he seems to be pretty good. (Just my opinion)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 10:49:08 pm by Occy »

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #754 on: December 22, 2019, 11:47:58 pm »
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #755 on: December 23, 2019, 12:00:49 am »

Merson is a 24 carat clown. That's the kind of shite 12 year old Everton cultists spout.

If you take a teams best players out, they'll suffer. We'll no shit Sherlock.

Why do some people forget that injuries are part and parcel of the game? All teams get them. We lost the world's best 'keeper at the start of the season. We've lost Fabinho recently. It's football. Abu Dhabi have enough talent stockpiled to cope with any eventually. If they struggle, they just shell out another hundred million or so on replacements.

The whole "if your players weren't good, you'd be shit" argument is really childish stuff.

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #756 on: December 23, 2019, 01:40:45 am »
When he wins the PL they'll have to name a stand after him.  ;)

Or just go for the 442oons stadium  nickname: JürgAnfield.

(Only joking).

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #757 on: December 23, 2019, 08:01:02 pm »
Backwater publications linking us today with James Rodriguez again for some reason.  :o ??? I mean if it was the Porto or Monaco James Rodriguez fair enough, the current one is pretty much useless.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #758 on: December 24, 2019, 12:14:36 am »
O'Globo (Brazilian/Portuguese outlet) are reporting tonight that we're interested in the next crop of Brazilians. We're also back to the "Monitoring" days.   Shitty Brazilian names  though.:D

Liverpool are “monitoring” Fluminense youngsters Wallace and André and are set to send scouts to watch the pair in the upcoming U20 Copa São Paulo tournament.

Wallace is an attacking midfielder while André plays defensive midfield.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #759 on: December 24, 2019, 12:19:33 am »
O'Globo (Brazilian/Portuguese outlet) are reporting tonight that we're interested in the next crop of Brazilians. We're also back to the "Monitoring" days.   Shitty Brazilian names  though.:D
We're a bit late monitoring Danny Wallace and Peter André