Author Topic: It's happening again! - Madrid CL Final accommodation being cancelled  (Read 38830 times)

Offline DaveyLFC

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Do you think that will sell out before match ticket details are released?

Purely from a flight point of view will be easier if Spurs get knocked out tonight. Sport Options will be releasing northern flights in batches but will also have flights booked from down south not released yet. Will be waiting to see if Spurs get through. If they get knocked out then that will free up these flights to be sold to Liverpool fans. Rest assured at those prices they will sell and arrange as many flights as they can get slots for.

Also note they are using a Spanish airline with slots/ parking bays already at Madrid so no risk of parking issues- smart move that.

Think £649 is a bit too greedy mind was hoping for £500 as it is only in Spain
Form is temporary, Class is for life... Liverpool FC - All others forever in our shadow

Online Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
Purely from a flight point of view will be easier if Spurs get knocked out tonight. Sport Options will be releasing northern flights in batches but will also have flights booked from down south not released yet. Will be waiting to see if Spurs get through. If they get knocked out then that will free up these flights to be sold to Liverpool fans. Rest assured at those prices they will sell and arrange as many flights as they can get slots for.

Also note they are using a Spanish airline with slots/ parking bays already at Madrid so no risk of parking issues- smart move that.

Think £649 is a bit too greedy mind was hoping for £500 as it is only in Spain

As a London based Red I will book on Sport Options even if Spurs get through, just go without colours for the flight (expect there will be other Reds doing similar).

If Spurs do get knocked out do you think SO will still run London flights? I think they did for Kiev last year?

Offline DaveyLFC

• Main Stander
As a London based Red I will book on Sport Options even if Spurs get through, just go without colours for the flight (expect there will be other Reds doing similar).

If Spurs do get knocked out do you think SO will still run London flights? I think they did for Kiev last year?

Yes, I would say 100% they will release London flights if Spurs get knocked out as you rightly said they did last year. They may even release 1 if Spurs get through,  think they are waiting to see what happens tonight before releasing x amount of flights. They are clearly on the ball releasing flights so quickly after last night so expect they will act quick again after tonight.
Form is temporary, Class is for life... Liverpool FC - All others forever in our shadow

Offline Bold Warrior

• Anny Roader
I may have 3 flights for sale which i booked last night before i have permission for time off from work.Its a holiday combined with 11 nights in Majorca from 22/5 to 2/6 with an internal flight to Madrid on the Thursday,returning to Majorca on the 2/6 for the return flight.Goes and returns to Newcastle.Looking at £550 plus name change costs if anyone may be interested. Hotels obviously extra but ive priced up an AI in Majorca at £510 for the 3 adults.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
On the off chance anyone has extra accommodation from the Thursday to Sunday in/around Madrid but double booked or whatever I'm looking (1-4 people)... as I'm sure many others are :scarf  ;D
YNWA.

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
It's not easy I booked an airbnb earlier Fri - Sat for £1,100 then owner cancelled it relisted it for £4,800   its a joke!!!

Offline Bold Warrior

• Anny Roader
Camping 5 metro stops from the centre at 30 euros a night is an option.Takes 40 mins in total, short bus ride and then the Metro.We camped in Basel,it was ok.

Offline redalways

• ...so needs a pair of clean knickers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Am flying to Malaga and then driving from Malaga or may get the train.

Unlikely I'll get tickets but presume in the Fan Zone they will show the game ? Next best thing ?

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
its poor form cancelling a booking just to jack up the price

ill be honest if i had a house in madrid i would look for loads of money if i wanted to go the airbnb route

but if someone managed to get it at a set price that was a bargain because i wasnt on the ball id honour it

after the final if someone let you down keep booking rooms there and cancel them last minute
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Bloody hell, day trip return flight with sport options is £649  :o

Yep. Probably a hundred quid or so too greedy but I have travelled with Sports Options a few times now and they have been very well organised trips.  This one is MUCH cheaper than Kiev (obviously closer).

Anyhow, booked on the day trip from Manc land and can now totally relax and look forward to the day and final.  After the extreme contrasting emotions of City winning and that absolute dream result last night I honestly couldn't give a fiddlers fuck about paying £650 to go and watch another final.

I would have stuck a grand and the rest (on my credit card) at around 8pm last night if it guaranteed LFC a 4-0 win :)

Offline Rachel_lfc

• Kemlynite
If anyone has accommodation for the Sat night they don't need please let me know, Ill be on a bench somewhere at this rate

Offline beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is for living, so live it
Mac eee Deees
« Reply #51 on: May 8, 2019, 10:21:45 pm »
Is that where everyone is sleeping in Madrid? The hotel prices have skyrocketed , its insane, think ill bring my sleeping bag
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline DaveyLFC

• Main Stander
London flights just got trickier! 😩

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Mac eee Deees
« Reply #53 on: May 8, 2019, 10:53:12 pm »
Stay outside the centre, lots of good spots

Offline Sweeney94

• Anny Roader
Where district would people recommend staying in the heart of the city? For pubs, atmosphere etc.

Offline storkfoot

• Anny Roader
Camping 5 metro stops from the centre at 30 euros a night is an option.Takes 40 mins in total, short bus ride and then the Metro.We camped in Basel,it was ok.

Please post a link to this  :)

Offline Slick_Beef

• RAWK's Master Baker
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Am flying to Malaga and then driving from Malaga or may get the train.

Unlikely I'll get tickets but presume in the Fan Zone they will show the game ? Next best thing ?

Same mate, don't qualify for a ticket but coming from Lisbon on Saturday morning. Hopefully there are some big screens about. I'll be coming on me own and getting an early morning bus back so would be good to watch with anyone else doing similar
« Last Edit: May 9, 2019, 09:59:35 am by Slick_Beef »

Offline stevied

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
If anyone has accommodation for the Sat night they don't need please let me know, Ill be on a bench somewhere at this rate
Game kicks off at 9pm by the time we have stopped celebrating it will be light and we can start again , there will be a lot of people in the same position it will be a non stop party, my train leaves Madrid for Murcia at 7.50 i will just stay awake til then
i can tip em but cant back em

RAWK Aintree tipping champ 2013

Offline WAQS

• LYRIQAL
  • Anny Roader
London flights just got trickier! [emoji30]

Go to Gibraltar mate and then hire a car and drive to Madrid!

Me and 5 others doing the same.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
Game kicks off at 9pm by the time we have stopped celebrating it will be light and we can start again , there will be a lot of people in the same position it will be a non stop party, my train leaves Madrid for Murcia at 7.50 i will just stay awake til then

I'm on the same train mate - taking a crate on with me to carry on the celebration!

Offline stevied

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'm on the same train mate - taking a crate on with me to carry on the celebration!
Are you getting the early Saturday one to Madrid
i can tip em but cant back em

RAWK Aintree tipping champ 2013

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
Where district would people recommend staying in the heart of the city? For pubs, atmosphere etc.

I'd recommend going anywhere that is available.

Online filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
Doing the same myself, just going to Madrid for the day and then early morning train to Barca on the Sunday morning, hopefully find somewhere decent to watch the match

Offline SimplyRed91

• Legacy Fan
Same mate, don't qualify for a ticket but coming from Lisbon on Saturday morning. Hopefully there are some big screens about. I'll be coming on me own and getting an early morning bus back so would be good to watch with anyone else doing similar
I’ll be by myself, probably without a ticket aswel mate. Don’t mind meeting up and sticking together if you want. Flying to Madrid from London on the Friday night then flying to Portugal on the Tuesday so 4 days in Madrid by myself!

Offline rafared83

• cAPTAIN cAPSLOCK
  • Anny Roader
  • THE REDS ARE COMING UP THE HILL BOYS
Is anyone planning on driving?

Offline Bold Warrior

• Anny Roader
Please post a link to this  :)

https://www.campingalpha.com/ I messaged em,they have loads of space so dont take bookings for tents.Short bus ride to Metro stop and 5 stops,think its about 1.5 euros for metro.Takes about 40 mins in total.Metro runs until 1.30am. You can pack a 2 person tent in a small suitcase,i did it in Basel!

Offline storkfoot

• Anny Roader
https://www.campingalpha.com/ I messaged em,they have loads of space so dont take bookings for tents.Short bus ride to Metro stop and 5 stops,think its about 1.5 euros for metro.Takes about 40 mins in total.Metro runs until 1.30am. You can pack a 2 person tent in a small suitcase,i did it in Basel!

Thanks very much, mate. It’s a distinct possibility that I may well rack up there on the Friday and Saturday. 

Offline adzogolonzo

• Kemlynite
Fly out via Porto Friday to Sunday.  Decent rates tbf considering.  Picked up a single room hostel right in the centre has it's own bathroom for 250 quid Thursday AM.  I got a hotel for Basel 2 days before flying.

Also this camp site is cheap and close to airport and centre

http://www.campingosuna.com

Offline tomx

• Main Stander
mail from Campingosuna on 30.5.-2.6.2019 booking info:

Good morning,

Sorry, there is not availability for those dates.

Regards!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 11:43:18 am by tomx »

Offline tomx

• Main Stander
and from another
Info@campingalpha.com:

Hello Tom,

Good morning.

I am sorry to let you know that our bungalows are fully booked for the dates requested.
Also for the camp site is fully booked.
Hope you find place.
Sincerely,
Sergio

Offline Bold Warrior

• Anny Roader
Thanks very much, mate. It’s a distinct possibility that I may well rack up there on the Friday and Saturday.

No problem mate,have a good one 24 Euros a night,you wont know where you are when you get in the tent if you have a good day on the bevvies!

Offline storkfoot

• Anny Roader
and from another
Info@campingalpha.com:

Hello Tom,

Good morning.

I am sorry to let you know that our bungalows are fully booked for the dates requested.
Also for the camp site is fully booked.
Hope you find place.
Sincerely,
Sergio

I wonder if they are just trying to put off hundreds of English football fans turning up. I suspect that if you turned up and looked respectable (I may have to work on that) they’d sell you a pitch for a small tent.

Offline gravy red

• Kopite
I've been trying to find a campsite in Madrid for motorhome, they're all saying fully booked, any ideas? Got everything else sorted, just need a site. Don't really want to just rock up not having something sorted. i'm wondering if they will organise a 'safe'camping area, a bit like you see at the Euro footy comps?

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
A hotel 6 miles out of City centre just popped up at Booking. 304€ for 2 nights, 3 people..

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 04:50:32 pm by Hellrazor »
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline redalways

• ...so needs a pair of clean knickers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I've been trying to find a campsite in Madrid for motorhome, they're all saying fully booked, any ideas? Got everything else sorted, just need a site. Don't really want to just rock up not having something sorted. i'm wondering if they will organise a 'safe'camping area, a bit like you see at the Euro footy comps?

https://park4night.com/

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
https://park4night.com/
That's a good website mate - there's even parking fairly near the stadium for free with restaurants nearby.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
Hiya mate - seem to remember you on the road trip via Switzerland, from Bergamo, on way to Basle ? This site below appears to have availability from 30 May - 3 June (in Spanish tho' so not sure !) - it takes you to a separate payment page

https://www.campingaranjuez.com/instalaciones/