Author Topic: Villarreal (A) 28th April  (Read 65889 times)

Offline harrythedog

• Main Stander
Re: Villarreal (A) 28th April
« Reply #480 on: April 24, 2016, 09:08:44 pm »
ticket sorted for game late on. Now trying a last minute yomp over there, flight prices are through the roof😏

Offline liverpoolsnumber9

• Main Stander
« Reply #481 on: April 24, 2016, 09:24:20 pm »
ticket sorted for game late on. Now trying a last minute yomp over there, flight prices are through the roof😏
Bristol to castellon weds 0645 then late back Alicante 10pm Friday  🍻😁
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 09:26:00 pm by liverpoolsnumber9 »

Offline harrythedog

• Main Stander
« Reply #482 on: April 24, 2016, 10:09:27 pm »

Found a flight from Leeds to barca. Gets me in 10 mins after rest of party! 👍

Offline momo22

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #483 on: April 24, 2016, 11:53:58 pm »
No we are staying in Playa D'en Bossa.

What hotel have you booked mate?
Now you think Ronald McDonald gonna go down to the basement and say, "Hey Mr. Nugget - you the bomb. We sellin' chicken faster than you can tear the bone out. So I'm gonna write my clowney ass name on this fat-ass cheque for you."

Offline MJohnson2

• Legacy Fan
  • Said It's High Green mate, Via Hillsborough please
« Reply #484 on: April 25, 2016, 12:40:54 am »

Check out Luton - Valencia £60, return flight Barcelona - Manchester (via Paris) is still rather cheap
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MattyJohnson8

Offline danxisqn

• Boys Pen
  • Back where we belong!
« Reply #485 on: April 25, 2016, 10:00:42 am »
Staying at hotel Alba in Valencia. Arrive into Alicante from Luton Thursday morning then 4 of us driving up. Early flight back next day. Gutted weather is looking shite but won't matter when on the beers!

I'm leaving the factor 50 and Bermuda shorts at home. Quite right though, it doesn't rain in the boozer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2519752

Offline Albert Shears

• Main Stander
  • Rafa Loyalist
« Reply #486 on: April 25, 2016, 10:41:21 am »
see you at the airport mate, on the 6:45 to Murcia

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #487 on: April 25, 2016, 10:49:58 am »
Has anyone received their tickets from Friday's sale WITHOUT a textie/e-mail from Royal Mail?

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #488 on: April 25, 2016, 11:19:04 am »
We're staying in Castellon too - train from barca at 12:00pm on the thursday

We're on that as well. On the Liverpool flight
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #489 on: April 25, 2016, 12:00:09 pm »
Don't offer tickets on here folks. We've been through this repeatedly.
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline Mattj1979

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #490 on: April 25, 2016, 12:18:01 pm »
Has anyone received their tickets from Friday's sale WITHOUT a textie/e-mail from Royal Mail?

I got an email but the tracking number never worked. tickets arrived the day after the sale. never had that before!  :o

Offline wirral_red

• Main Stander
« Reply #491 on: April 25, 2016, 12:20:19 pm »

2 of us booked on that as well, heading back Friday morning on the 08.18am.

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #492 on: April 25, 2016, 12:28:10 pm »

There's 4 of us staying in an apartment only cost us £12.50 each. ;D

Same price in Valencia for an apartment. ;D

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #493 on: April 25, 2016, 01:38:06 pm »
Went to the TO before the Newcastle match to collect 2 tickets. Was told that 1 of them is in the office in town but that they could give me a replacement ticket. Not ideal but at least it was the same priced ticket that I had ordered...or so I thought. I then pointed out that the ticket that he had given me was restricted view whereas I had ordered a non restricted view ticket. Basically I had to take it or leave it, eventually got the original ticket refunded and was charged for the new ticket...'only' took 15 mins at the window...what a mess  ::)
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Albert Shears

• Main Stander
  • Rafa Loyalist
« Reply #494 on: April 25, 2016, 02:00:36 pm »
Went to the TO before the Newcastle match to collect 2 tickets. Was told that 1 of them is in the office in town but that they could give me a replacement ticket. Not ideal but at least it was the same priced ticket that I had ordered...or so I thought. I then pointed out that the ticket that he had given me was restricted view whereas I had ordered a non restricted view ticket. Basically I had to take it or leave it, eventually got the original ticket refunded and was charged for the new ticket...'only' took 15 mins at the window...what a mess  ::)
what's it doing there?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #495 on: April 25, 2016, 02:09:55 pm »
what's it doing there?
Who knows, the lad at the ticket office did not know either, so much for the tickets only being available to buy at Anfield.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #496 on: April 25, 2016, 02:22:50 pm »
All sorted another long way around trying to find the best price flights.  Wednesday Dubai - London heathrow on Qantas, then BA Gatwick - Barcelona arrive 1430 meet up with the bagman few jars in town then Train to Castellon I think 17-30.  Then to what ever hotel in Castellon has been decide on arrive about 8-30pm. Meet all the boys On the lash all night. Game Thursday then Friday 0717 Castellon - Madrid (not looking forward to early start). Pegasus air 1415 Madrid-Istanbul-Dubai Saturday morning arrive 0330hrs.    :-\ :-\

Qatarairways Return weds May 4th Dubai - London , then train up to Liverpool on Thursday morning for the semi 2nd leg, return dubai Saturday May 7th.  Chester races on the Friday 6th hopefully still celebrating  :o ;D ;D

YNWA.   

Yep, all booked Dave, we on the 17:30

miércoles, 27 de abril de 2016 a las 17:30

compliments, the bagman :-)

Offline bullyred

• Main Stander
« Reply #497 on: April 25, 2016, 02:35:02 pm »
Flying out from Leeds thurs mornin to barca arrive 10:30am then got train booked for 12 from Barcelona sants to Castello De La Plana/Casp and then early train Friday 8ish for flight from barca 1pm can't wait for this now 😍😜🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻👌 anyone no if I'll make the 12oclock Train 😳

Offline danxisqn

• Boys Pen
  • Back where we belong!
« Reply #498 on: April 25, 2016, 02:43:31 pm »
Flying out from Leeds thurs mornin to barca arrive 10:30am then got train booked for 12 from Barcelona sants to Castello De La Plana/Casp and then early train Friday 8ish for flight from barca 1pm can't wait for this now 😍😜🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻👌 anyone no if I'll make the 12oclock Train 😳
Plenty of time mate provided you clear the airport ok. Take the Renfe Train to Barcelona Sants from the airport (no changes needed and ita about 5 EUR) to pick up your mainline train going south. Cant see it being a drama for you.

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #499 on: April 25, 2016, 02:44:17 pm »
Thursday 05.50 Gatwick to Alicante
9 of us in 9 seater driving up staying in Castellon
Friday 23.50 Alicante to Gatwick
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Offline bullyred

• Main Stander
« Reply #500 on: April 25, 2016, 03:43:35 pm »
Plenty of time mate provided you clear the airport ok. Take the Renfe Train to Barcelona Sants from the airport (no changes needed and ita about 5 EUR) to pick up your mainline train going south. Cant see it being a drama for you.
thanks mate 😄👍

Offline nutsandbolts

• Main Stander
« Reply #501 on: April 25, 2016, 03:46:00 pm »
just got mine as well despite requesting to collect.
Second time they've done that. Did it for Dortmund as well. So that's 2 x £5.65 I've not been able to claim back.
Got a phone call at lunchtime from the ticket office reminding me to collect my tickets. They weren't sent out after all, but something was as i've got a tracking number. They said it could just be an empty envelope. Wasted an afternoon having to go down to anfield when I could of picked them up on Saturday.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #502 on: April 25, 2016, 03:54:22 pm »
Some total fuckwits in there if they've managed to post you an envolope with nothing in it

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #503 on: April 25, 2016, 03:55:41 pm »
Got a phone call at lunchtime from the ticket office reminding me to collect my tickets. They weren't sent out after all, but something was as i've got a tracking number. They said it could just be an empty envelope. Wasted an afternoon having to go down to anfield when I could of picked them up on Saturday.

Odds on different tickets in the special delivery envelope?!? You could be very popular over on spain!

Offline momo22

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #504 on: April 25, 2016, 05:34:27 pm »
There's 4 of us staying in an apartment only cost us £12.50 each. ;D

Same price in Valencia for an apartment. ;D

Boss tha, PM me the details if you don't mind mate.  Me and a mate are doing the same route as you.
Now you think Ronald McDonald gonna go down to the basement and say, "Hey Mr. Nugget - you the bomb. We sellin' chicken faster than you can tear the bone out. So I'm gonna write my clowney ass name on this fat-ass cheque for you."

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #505 on: April 25, 2016, 06:21:03 pm »
Boss tha, PM me the details if you don't mind mate.  Me and a mate are doing the same route as you.

Will do now.

Offline Shabby14

• Anny Roader
« Reply #506 on: April 25, 2016, 07:14:47 pm »
5 of us at the same hotel!!

Nice one! If you see father-son combination, that's us.

We're flying Bristol to Barca Weds afternoon, drive down to Peniscola, one night there, then down to Castellon / Villareal on Thursday, one night there then slowly drive back up Friday to Barcelona, late flight back.

Everyone heading to Plaza Mayor Thursday afternoon? Mini version of Madrid last year.

Offline wirral_red

• Main Stander
« Reply #507 on: April 25, 2016, 07:33:14 pm »

Same gig as us pal. Have booked a flexible ticket on the route from Barca to Castello De La Plana just in case we don't make the 12pm train, as next one is at 2pm & it guarantees you a seat on that. However don't think we'll struggle to make the 12pm, unless passport control is mobbed. 

Offline momo22

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #508 on: April 25, 2016, 08:28:53 pm »
Couple of the lads have a flight there, does anyone know any cheapish routes back?

Offline call me red

• Main Stander
« Reply #509 on: April 25, 2016, 08:46:16 pm »
Hostal las Nieves,  20 Euro for the Night

Offline liverpoolsnumber9

• Main Stander
« Reply #510 on: April 25, 2016, 08:56:38 pm »
Couple of the lads have a flight there, does anyone know any cheapish routes back?
alicante to Bristol late Friday £50

Offline momo22

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #511 on: April 25, 2016, 09:21:19 pm »
alicante to Bristol late Friday £50

Thanks mate, £40 that one now, cracking price that.

Anyone have any other routes? preferably leaving before 7pm.

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #512 on: April 25, 2016, 10:21:31 pm »
We're off to Barca tomorrow night, then down to Villarreal on Thursday. See you all in Plaza Major.

Was speaking to a Spanish mate today who has been in that away stand. Reckons it's a bit shite unfortunately. Lots of obstructed views.

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #513 on: April 25, 2016, 10:31:57 pm »

2 of us booked on that as well, heading back Friday morning on the 08.18am.

Hopefully find somewhere at the station to get a few beers for the train down. Looks like there'll be a fair few of us on that one. Better get them name badges out again....  ;D
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline bullyred

• Main Stander
« Reply #514 on: April 26, 2016, 12:18:20 am »
Same gig as us pal. Have booked a flexible ticket on the route from Barca to Castello De La Plana just in case we don't make the 12pm train, as next one is at 2pm & it guarantees you a seat on that. However don't think we'll struggle to make the 12pm, unless passport control is mobbed.
cheers mate 😄

Offline bullyred

• Main Stander
« Reply #515 on: April 26, 2016, 12:20:27 am »
Hopefully find somewhere at the station to get a few beers for the train down. Looks like there'll be a fair few of us on that one. Better get them name badges out again....  ;D
defo mate looks like a few of us gonna have to be quick to catch the 12:00 train though 😂🍻🍻🍻🍻

Offline leonmc0708

• Still not in the clique.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #516 on: April 26, 2016, 06:32:10 am »

Loads of us training to Barca then flying back to Leeds on Friday if just one should be a lift available
"I think he scored 23 goals when I played him at right wing no ? So if he scores 24 this season then we will see
" - Rafael Benitez

Offline gnaume

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wow! My subconsciousness is a genius!
« Reply #517 on: April 26, 2016, 09:10:28 am »
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 09:13:44 am by gnaume »

Offline momo22

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #518 on: April 26, 2016, 09:11:04 am »
Loads of us training to Barca then flying back to Leeds on Friday if just one should be a lift available

Thanks for the offer mate,  but unfortunately there would be two travelling.

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #519 on: April 26, 2016, 09:19:29 am »
defo mate looks like a few of us gonna have to be quick to catch the 12:00 train though 😂🍻🍻🍻🍻

Yeah looks that way mate - ours gets in at 10:10 - got no checkin bags so hopefully get straight out no issues
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.