Author Topic: Man City - Cheating Bastards - 115 Charges - Nothing To See Here  (Read 343043 times)

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards - 115 Charges - Nothing To See Here
« Reply #5000 on: Yesterday at 06:34:58 pm »
De bruyne and the blobfish asked to be taken off

Bottled pens

Two penalty takers too. Pathetic.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline eyescream

• ewes'cream
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #5003 on: Yesterday at 07:52:02 pm »
I reckon most pundits would have struggled to get 4/4 correct calls there (obviously there’s some range between 0 and 4!).
Micah is probably the pundit with the least insight there is (bar Garth Crooks and Richard Keys that is)
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5004 on: Yesterday at 11:53:58 pm »
So, they were all like fucking Duracell bunnies last night but I really am struggling to understand how De Bruyne, who week after week in the season, is crimson-faced and blowing out his arse after 65 mins without fail is suddenly managing to sprint around the pitch like Usain Bolt crossed with Haile Gebreselassie for 120.

Remarkable how City and Pep manage to do it really.
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline Bucko - Dubai

• Anny Roader
Could they get anymore plastic. Saw this post on a thread earlier.
Imagine that was your club

'Well done 1894 however very poor effort by the club tonight.
They should have had at least a flag on every seat to raise the atmosphere which was nowhere near what it was v Real last year'

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Could they get anymore plastic. Saw this post on a thread earlier.
Imagine that was your club

'Well done 1894 however very poor effort by the club tonight.
They should have had at least a flag on every seat to raise the atmosphere which was nowhere near what it was v Real last year'
They're an embarrassment. It's not up to the club to prod you into action and support them. Get off your sad, privileged, lazy, entitled arses and take your own flags. Yes, lurking Stockport residents. That's aimed at you.

Also, if they really think a plastic flag on every seat constitutes an atmosphere, then there's no helping them.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
So, they were all like fucking Duracell bunnies last night but I really am struggling to understand how De Bruyne, who week after week in the season, is crimson-faced and blowing out his arse after 65 mins without fail is suddenly managing to sprint around the pitch like Usain Bolt crossed with Haile Gebreselassie for 120.

Remarkable how City and Pep manage to do it really.

110 in fairness. He asked to be subbed apparently.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
110 in fairness. He asked to be subbed apparently.

That's mad . Same as Rodri last week asking for a rest. I can't understand why Pep told the press about KDB asking to come off.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
Rodri is an absolute c*nt of the highest order isn’t he. Anytime anyone beat city or Spain, it’s always the play the other team plays isn’t the way football should be played. Heard him moaning about Madrid defending most game now.

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
Rodri is an absolute c*nt of the highest order isn’t he. Anytime anyone beat city or Spain, it’s always the play the other team plays isn’t the way football should be played. Heard him moaning about Madrid defending most game now.

He was crying about them making cynical, tactical fouls after the first leg.

Got booked in the 2nd leg for making a cynical, tactical foul.

Dickhead.

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan

His tears at Hampden were beautiful.

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan

Yep, he's a bellend, perhaps if he didn't shit out of taking a penalty they might have gone through!

Online coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
That's mad . Same as Rodri last week asking for a rest. I can't understand why Pep told the press about KDB asking to come off.

I found that information quite odd. Why not say you wanted to put fresh legs on/had to think of rotation or some other bullshit? Instead, he ends up throwing the players under the bus by telling everyone they asked to come off. So weird this one.
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
Pep just loves to deflect blame from Pep. That's one thing you could never accuse Klopp of.