Author Topic: This Seasons Euro Away Allocation  (Read 45691 times)

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Re: This Seasons Euro Away Allocation
« Reply #600 on: December 6, 2022, 02:31:26 pm »
It doesn't matter, they were played in the same season so it will be included.
Ok mate.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #601 on: December 6, 2022, 02:35:48 pm »
Ok mate.

Save your energy mate, he just doesn't grasp the point

Online tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #602 on: December 6, 2022, 02:39:47 pm »
Save your energy mate, he just doesn't grasp the point

oh so sweetie, why don't you try to explain it to me then ?

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #603 on: December 6, 2022, 02:48:58 pm »

Already been explained, but you don't want to accept the explanation. They don't include whole seasons where they don't need to.

Online tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #604 on: December 6, 2022, 02:57:33 pm »
I accept it but don't agree that they will do it this way. You got it now ?

Online Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #605 on: December 6, 2022, 02:57:46 pm »

It's about numbers that qualify, not when the game happened
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #606 on: December 6, 2022, 04:05:23 pm »
I can just imagine the credits needed for this

You must have been to every game since the 1984 European cup final :P

Online ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #607 on: December 6, 2022, 07:54:04 pm »
i think they will use all games 2019-20 and 2022-23 for this :

2019-20 - Napoli - Genk - Salzburg 1520 - Atletico
2022-23 - Napoli - Rangers - Ajax

6/7 gauranteed, maybe 5/7 as well then 4/7 not gauranteed

some will have all 4 from 2019-20 and 2 from 2022-23, not getting napoli 2022-23 credit

others will have 3 from 2019-20 and 2 from 2022-23, no genk and napoli from this season.

wait and see…YNWA
« Last Edit: December 6, 2022, 07:56:38 pm by ant »
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #608 on: December 6, 2022, 09:07:20 pm »
i think they will use all games 2019-20 and 2022-23 for this :

2019-20 - Napoli - Genk - Salzburg 1520 - Atletico
2022-23 - Napoli - Rangers - Ajax

6/7 gauranteed, maybe 5/7 as well then 4/7 not gauranteed

some will have all 4 from 2019-20 and 2 from 2022-23, not getting napoli 2022-23 credit

others will have 3 from 2019-20 and 2 from 2022-23, no genk and napoli from this season.

wait and see…YNWA

They'll not use Napoli 2019. They'll just go back to Salzburg, and by the time the club Siphon off their share, 5/6 won't be guaranteed. As ABJ said - They'll probably have to use Genk for guaranteed sale
« Last Edit: December 7, 2022, 09:11:41 am by Tiz Lad »

Online ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #609 on: December 7, 2022, 09:42:28 am »
i think the club will use common sense and use all 2019-20 games, they know people jumped on napoli this season just for the credit and some got rangers when they really shouldnt have, so its only fair to use all 2019-20 in my point of view.

they dont have to make it difficult when they can make it easy - ynwa !

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #610 on: December 7, 2022, 10:21:02 am »
i think the club will use common sense and use all 2019-20 games, they know people jumped on napoli this season just for the credit and some got rangers when they really shouldnt have, so its only fair to use all 2019-20 in my point of view.

they dont have to make it difficult when they can make it easy - ynwa !
Those that got either just Napoli or Napoli and Rangers from this season will not have a sniff of getting this anyway so it literally makes no sense if they include Napoli from 19/20 because as a bare minimum, you'll need 5 of the last 6 to be in the guaranteed sale and 4 of the last 6 to be in the non guaranteed 2nd sale (as I explained yesterday)...so how is 1 of the last 6 or 2 of the last 6 going to matter?

Regardless, personally I'm not overly arsed what the criteria will be as I'll definitely be in the guaranteed sale although unfortunately plenty will struggle because Madrid are taking the piss with the allocation and UEFA are bent as fuck and literally couldn't give a fuck anyway.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #611 on: December 7, 2022, 12:22:46 pm »
So as this is very likely to remain at 1800, and Salzburg was 1520, the selling details 'should' be...

1st sale (guaranteed) -
5/5 (Salzburg, Atleti, Napoli, Rangers and Ajax)

2nd sale (not guaranteed) -
4/5

Really hope that's the case, would give me a chance with 4 but i've already resigned to not getting a ticket

Will just try get one in the home end I think somehow

Online ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #612 on: December 7, 2022, 01:38:57 pm »
the club have been using credits from 19/20 and 22/23 for this season and i think they should be using all 7 games as criteria, up to them how they work it, 5/7 or 4/7 for real madrid for gauranteed and non-gauranteed sales.

the shit allocation was no surprise and real will use the old security reasons line for not giving more. if they dont give more it would be nice and fair if the club gave them a similar percentage for their allocation at anfield.

ynwa

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #613 on: December 7, 2022, 01:45:06 pm »
the club have been using credits from 19/20 and 22/23 for this season and i think they should be using all 7 games as criteria, up to them how they work it, 5/7 or 4/7 for real madrid for gauranteed and non-gauranteed sales.

the shit allocation was no surprise and real will use the old security reasons line for not giving more. if they dont give more it would be nice and fair if the club gave them a similar percentage for their allocation at anfield.

ynwa

Even if they did use 7 they'd start at 6/7 at the very best. Salzburg if the nearest allocation to 1800, everything else is way in excess of that. But as has been mentioned the club will siphon off some from that 1800, so even 6/7 may not be guaranteed.

But still don't see the point in using 7

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #614 on: December 7, 2022, 05:45:15 pm »
Even if they did use 7 they'd start at 6/7 at the very best. Salzburg if the nearest allocation to 1800, everything else is way in excess of that. But as has been mentioned the club will siphon off some from that 1800, so even 6/7 may not be guaranteed.

But still don't see the point in using 7
The other worrying thing is that ever since the ticket debacle of Maribor away, the club always put a line like this in now as well :

In line with UEFA guidelines, a further 243 top category seats have been allocated to be used as part of the players' allocation and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs.

No mention of that all on the announcement yesterday so does that mean that the 200 odd additional will be on top of the 1800 or will that 200 odd come out of the 1800?

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #615 on: December 7, 2022, 05:50:01 pm »
The other worrying thing is that ever since the ticket debacle of Maribor away, the club always put a line like this in now as well :

In line with UEFA guidelines, a further 243 top category seats have been allocated to be used as part of the players' allocation and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs.

No mention of that all on the announcement yesterday so does that mean that the 200 odd additional will be on top of the 1800 or will that 200 odd come out of the 1800?

That's what I'm worried about mate got Salzburg but not Genk. If that 243 comes out of the 1800, then others that go to priority rights holders, be surprised if there's 1250 left

Offline red number 9

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • Moses said "come forth" but we came first
« Reply #616 on: December 7, 2022, 06:30:13 pm »
That's what I'm worried about mate got Salzburg but not Genk. If that 243 comes out of the 1800, then others that go to priority rights holders, be surprised if there's 1250 left
Priority Rights Holders have no rights on away cup games mate. They need same pre-requisites as everyone else.

Online tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #617 on: December 7, 2022, 06:47:56 pm »
Priority Rights Holders have no rights on away cup games mate. They need same pre-requisites as everyone else.

Don't argue with professor "I wish i am in the know" mate.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #618 on: December 8, 2022, 08:56:56 am »

They'll put that in the sale notice, the announcement so far is just covering off what'll be there for fans

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #619 on: December 8, 2022, 10:07:31 am »

"a further" makes it sound like it's additional, aren't these seats in "category A" like the middle upper Kenny is always closed off for away fans, aren't these just the equivalent

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #620 on: December 8, 2022, 10:14:15 am »
"a further" makes it sound like it's additional, aren't these seats in "category A" like the middle upper Kenny is always closed off for away fans, aren't these just the equivalent
Yes they are additional seats in a different part of the ground to the away end. The wording is clever though as it says that these additional seats are 'part' of the players' allocation and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs...so they'll also take a load from the allocation for others as well, in this case, from the 1800.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #621 on: December 8, 2022, 11:12:42 am »
Yes they are additional seats in a different part of the ground to the away end. The wording is clever though as it says that these additional seats are 'part' of the players' allocation and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs...so they'll also take a load from the allocation for others as well, in this case, from the 1800.

It's usually around 15-20% taken for hospo, players, sponsors and so on...

thats on top of the additional ones they get

So in reality there'll be 1500 ish for normal supporters, club may take less than usual given the circumstances like they do with bournemouth

Anyway, important to remember the same would have happened with Genk and Salzberg and so on, they'd have creamed their 15-20% off the advertised number for them too

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #622 on: December 8, 2022, 11:34:08 am »
It's usually around 15-20% taken for hospo, players, sponsors and so on...

thats on top of the additional ones they get

So in reality there'll be 1500 ish for normal supporters, club may take less than usual given the circumstances like they do with bournemouth

Anyway, important to remember the same would have happened with Genk and Salzberg and so on, they'd have creamed their 15-20% off the advertised number for them too
Whilst thats true, I don't think for 1 second that they would have taken off the same percentage for Salzburg/Genk as they will for Madrid. our 1st visit back to the Bernabau in 8 years against the current champions who beat us in last seasons final? no chance.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #623 on: December 8, 2022, 11:55:51 am »
Whilst thats true, I don't think for 1 second that they would have taken off the same percentage for Salzburg/Genk as they will for Madrid. our 1st visit back to the Bernabau in 8 years against the current champions who beat us in last seasons final? no chance.

Couldn't agree more mate, be surprised if there's 1300 to go on sale to the normal supporter

so will almost certainly be 6/6 (or 7/7 if they decide to use Napoli) - with maybe 250 ish for those on 5/6 or 6/7 so 500 chasing 250, depending how many hold tickets in baskets in the first sale

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #624 on: December 8, 2022, 12:23:38 pm »
oh yes I know that and you're right the wording is clever

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #625 on: December 8, 2022, 01:56:29 pm »

A lot of the % is contractual rather than them choosing a random number

You may find less returns from that than normal, people taking full entitlement etc.. where as other fixture they families may have given it a miss and so on..

But that being said, as the number of actual tickets taken was smaller due to allocation, say if 10% of that deduced number were returned for salzberg but then 3% returned (hypothetical) for Madrid then the number of actual returned tickets would be similar

If that makes sense...

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #626 on: December 8, 2022, 02:03:45 pm »

You may find less returns from that than normal, people taking full entitlement etc.. where as other fixture they families may have given it a miss and so on..

But that being said, as the number of actual tickets taken was smaller due to allocation, say if 10% of that deduced number were returned for salzberg but then 3% returned (hypothetical) for Madrid then the number of actual returned tickets would be similar

If that makes sense...
It does but its a lot more black and white for me. For example, what percentage do you think the club siphoned off for 'others' for City away last season (and no doubt this season as well) compared to Villa away this Boxing Day...I'm not talking about returns either but how many were on sale for the start of the guaranteed 1st sale, the percentage difference was vastly different. The same will apply for Madrid compared to Salzburg, the % that the club will take out of the guaranteed Madrid 1st sale will be a lot more compared to what they took out initially for Salzburg.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #627 on: December 8, 2022, 02:38:12 pm »

If that makes sense...

Whilst we'll never know the exact number that's siphoned off we will know a minimum number that's been taken if 5/6 or 6/7 if they use Napoli, aren't guaranteed - Salzburg was 1520

That way they will have siphoned off at least 17% for 'Others' should 5/6 or 6/7 not be guaranteed - And given you're 20% claim that's highly likely, more likely more
« Last Edit: December 8, 2022, 04:16:31 pm by Tiz Lad »