Author Topic: THE NON-LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD  (Read 1736887 times)

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
Re: THE NON-LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD
« Reply #16280 on: May 25, 2023, 02:09:29 pm »
Married his childhood sweetheart and had kids with her.

Oh now I get it! Why would a pro footballer do something stupid like that  ;D

Offline Boaty McBoatface

• Custom Title McCustomtitleface
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #16281 on: May 25, 2023, 02:14:39 pm »
He really is terrible when it comes to signing long-term contracts.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16282 on: May 25, 2023, 03:19:58 pm »
He really is terrible when it comes to signing long-term contracts.

sounds like a Chelsea player to me.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #16283 on: May 25, 2023, 03:53:41 pm »

The fool.

Online rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #16284 on: May 26, 2023, 07:39:21 am »
Jude Bellingham appears to be inching ever closer to closer to completing a move to Real Madrid.

Fabrizio Romano tweeted that an agreement is ‘at final stages’ with a fee of £87m plus add-ons agreed ahead of the summer window.

https://www.empireofthekop.com/2023/05/26/fabrizio-romano-devastating-transfer-news-liverpool/

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16285 on: May 26, 2023, 07:53:27 am »
Jude Bellingham appears to be inching ever closer to closer to completing a move to Real Madrid.

Fabrizio Romano tweeted that an agreement is ‘at final stages’ with a fee of £87m plus add-ons agreed ahead of the summer window.

https://www.empireofthekop.com/2023/05/26/fabrizio-romano-devastating-transfer-news-liverpool/

The add ons must be huge otherwise that’s an absolute bargain. £87m flat fee is basically giving him away at this point.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16286 on: May 26, 2023, 07:55:56 am »
The add ons must be huge otherwise that’s an absolute bargain. £87m flat fee is basically giving him away at this point.

Here we go again with the "Haaland for £51 million is a bargain" nonsense ...

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16287 on: May 26, 2023, 08:07:36 am »
Here we go again with the "Haaland for £51 million is a bargain" nonsense ...

Please don’t reply to me. I’ve no interest in trying to converse with you, so let’s save ourselves and the rest of the board from reading it. Cheers.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16288 on: May 26, 2023, 08:09:05 am »
Its confirmed that his mum is also being given £50k a week, tax free. Peter told us.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #16289 on: May 26, 2023, 08:11:47 am »
Its confirmed that his mum is also being given £50k a week, tax free. Peter told us.

The OXO royalties finally run out?

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16290 on: May 26, 2023, 09:23:42 am »
Of course, some people will always think that Haaland cost Man City £51 million, even though the entire package was close to £400 million. It will be the same with Bellingham. The usual suspects will bitch and moan why we haven't spent £87 million to sign him, even though the entire package is close to £350 million. It will be like this until he flops like Sancho. Now, that was some proper bitching and moaning, and went on for months ...

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16291 on: May 26, 2023, 09:27:10 am »

Don't forget his nan and grandad are also getting £50k a week tax free. So the total price for Bellingham will be £1.3b. No wonder we pulled out.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16292 on: May 26, 2023, 09:27:16 am »
Of course, some people will always think that Haaland cost Man City £51 million, even though the entire package was close to £400 million. It will be the same with Bellingham. The usual suspects will bitch and moan why we haven't spent £87 million to sign him, even though the entire package is close to £350 million. It will be like this until he flops like Sancho. Now, that was some proper bitching and moaning, and went on for months ...

Good though that we sacrificed a whole season to find that out though. Is that our transfer approach, to just let seasons drift away in order to give ourselves a chance of signing a player that for the vast majority of cases will be too rich for us?

LFC deserve all the battering they get for what happened with Bellingham. They are also paying for it big time now considering they will finish 5th. So much for their second highest revenue.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16293 on: May 26, 2023, 09:36:33 am »
Good though that we sacrificed a whole season to find that out though. Is that our transfer approach, to just let seasons drift away in order to give ourselves a chance of signing a player that for the vast majority of cases will be too rich for us?

LFC deserve all the battering they get for what happened with Bellingham. They are also paying for it big time now considering they will finish 5th. So much for their second highest revenue.

Nope, I won't criticize my club for Bellingham and his father becoming greedy. I love my club, and despise those money grabbing bastards ...

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #16294 on: May 26, 2023, 09:38:27 am »
Don't forget his nan and grandad are also getting £50k a week tax free. So the total price for Bellingham will be £1.3b. No wonder we pulled out.

The money involved in the game is just frightening, anyone paying that amount of money is an idiot. One bad tackle and he might never be the same player again.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16295 on: May 26, 2023, 09:39:12 am »
One boring meme this Peter fella now.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #16296 on: May 26, 2023, 09:39:29 am »
Please don’t reply to me. I’ve no interest in trying to converse with you, so let’s save ourselves and the rest of the board from reading it. Cheers.

Put him on ignore then and you have to. Don't get why so many people don't bother to use that tool.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16297 on: May 26, 2023, 09:43:00 am »
Also won't we clear a lot of wages with the likes of Keita, Milner, Ox etc leaving. We could have definitely paid his wage.

Ridiculous by the club, meanwhile we are being linked with Lavia of Southampton for 40 million.

Make it make sense to me.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16298 on: May 26, 2023, 09:54:23 am »

;D

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #16299 on: May 26, 2023, 09:55:20 am »
That sounds like fuck all considering how good he is. Disappointing.
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16300 on: May 26, 2023, 10:08:59 am »
That sounds like fuck all considering how good he is. Disappointing.

Still too rich for us, as we now need a plethora of replacements.

The LFC - Bellingham saga, was an absolute joke!

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16301 on: May 26, 2023, 11:09:54 am »

Not a bad price.

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16302 on: May 26, 2023, 11:14:07 am »
Not a bad price.

It's not no, I'm guessing its the wages that turned us off or he simply wanted to play for Real Madrid more. Both are understandable.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #16303 on: May 26, 2023, 11:23:20 am »
Nope, I won't criticize my club for Bellingham and his father becoming greedy. I love my club, and despise those money grabbing bastards ...

Peter, if you are a professional footballer who is considered one of the best talents at age 19, you are entitled, as is the unwritten law of sport and entertainment (of which football is now a branch) to claim as much money as you can.

It was never down to Jude Bellingham to somehow agree some sort of cut-price deal to join the charity case Liverpool. After a year or more of bogus stories, Liverpool announced our departure from the Jude-seeking game, like a rat up a drainpipe, a random 5 weeks before the transfer window.

Such is life.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #16304 on: May 26, 2023, 11:27:12 am »
Also won't we clear a lot of wages with the likes of Keita, Milner, Ox etc leaving. We could have definitely paid his wage.

Ridiculous by the club, meanwhile we are being linked with Lavia of Southampton for 40 million.

Make it make sense to me.

It doesn't make sense in the larger sense of what Liverpool are or should be. It makes sense in the bucket-of-freezing-water-on-your-testicles way of saying Liverpool will invest a kind of bare minimum they can get away with this summer, without forcing Klopp to reconsider his position.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #16305 on: May 26, 2023, 12:13:20 pm »
Still too rich for us, as we now need a plethora of replacements.

The LFC - Bellingham saga, was an absolute joke!

yet the club seems to be now exclusively shopping in the PL, where the likes of Mac Allister are priced at 70m, some player from Southampton I can’t even remember the name of at 40m and Mount at 55m (and the rest). If the fees are the issue then broaden your horizons!

But I get with Bellingham we’re talking Haaland wages, the idea he was ‘different’ and wouldn’t put money ahead of club preference was likely as laughable as it was with Haaland. So not remotely annoyed Liverpool wouldn’t go for that deal. But it’s the names and prices they are being linked with that makes me laugh. Still, I guess they may look at it as a case of being able to get 3 or 4 players for the wages of one.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #16306 on: May 26, 2023, 12:14:38 pm »
Mac, you motherf..!
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16307 on: May 26, 2023, 12:42:15 pm »

But I get with Bellingham we’re talking Haaland wages, the idea he was ‘different’ and wouldn’t put money ahead of club preference was likely as laughable as it was with Haaland. So not remotely annoyed Liverpool wouldn’t go for that deal. But it’s the names and prices they are being linked with that makes me laugh. Still, I guess they may look at it as a case of being able to get 3 or 4 players for the wages of one.
The talk of him wanting to play for a non plastic team with real fans and also not being driven by money might have also been a reason why we thought we could get him.

Online DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #16308 on: May 26, 2023, 12:51:12 pm »
The talk of him wanting to play for a non plastic team with real fans and also not being driven by money might have also been a reason why we thought we could get him.
I meam Madrid, whatever your feeling about them, are a proper team.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Online JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #16309 on: May 26, 2023, 12:52:48 pm »

If that turns out to be true its a bargain and actually might be a bit deflationary for prices ... but let's see

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16310 on: May 26, 2023, 12:57:54 pm »
If that turns out to be true its a bargain and actually might be a bit deflationary for prices ... but let's see

Fucking hope so. Honestly I have found it frustrating people quoting fees like £70m for Mac Allsiter and £80m for Caicedo like thats what the market is.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16311 on: May 26, 2023, 01:03:43 pm »
Fucking hope so. Honestly I have found it frustrating people quoting fees like £70m for Mac Allsiter and £80m for Caicedo like thats what the market is.

but the market price is the whole pacakge.  I am fully on board with the idea that these fees quoted for the likes of Mac Allister are just ridiculous by the way, and find it hard ot get my head around a club who apparently are seemingly a-ok with going for players at those kind of fees.

But also, they can likely sign 4 players and pay the same wages as Bellingham’s camp where insisting on. So that factor can’t be ignored - but will be of course during a summer of cry-arsing  ;D

Anyway, another thing I don’t get is the lack of patience, why do teams do this, BVB are winning the league at the weekend, can’t Madrid just wait a 3 or 4 days more till all the celebrations are over. It’s ridiculous the ego on these teams. 

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16312 on: May 26, 2023, 01:07:54 pm »
but the market price is the whole pacakge.  I am fully on board with the idea that these fees quoted for the likes of Mac Allister are just ridiculous by the way, and find it hard ot get my head around a club who apparently are seemingly a-ok with going for players at those kind of fees.

But also, they can likely sign 4 players and pay the same wages as Bellingham’s camp where insisting on. So that factor can’t be ignored - but will be of course during a summer of cry-arsing  ;D

I don't get that. Lets pay £70m for Mac Allister because whilst Bellingham is 'only' £100m, his wages would be higher. Thats still saying that Mac Allister is not far off Bellingham's quality.

Offline Andy

• short fingered vulgarian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Form is temporary, class is permanent.
« Reply #16313 on: May 26, 2023, 01:11:16 pm »
I don't get that. Lets pay £70m for Mac Allister because whilst Bellingham is 'only' £100m, his wages would be higher. Thats still saying that Mac Allister is not far off Bellingham's quality.

Appreciate valuing footballers is impossible, but aren't they talking about £150m for Bellingham?

Think I'm agreeing with your point though

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16314 on: May 26, 2023, 01:12:09 pm »

I am not sure what you are meaning to be honest. It all come down to money no?  And money the club don’t have or won’t spend. The fee is almost a ’smokescreen’. Bellingham on a 5 year deal where he’s getting Haaland wages, and Mac Allister on a 5 year deal where he’s on a fifth of that (speculating obviously, like all of us)?  It’s a huge diffrence.

Not even sure why it’s a discussion to be honest, we all know that the fee is only the tip of the iceberg of these deals! If you meant something else I apologise,  I just don’t get your point.

Offline Wghennessy

• Embarassing
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16315 on: May 26, 2023, 01:15:01 pm »
What's he done? I must have missed it.

Consistently trying to injure fellow pros by backing into them when they jump so they land on their head/neck.

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16316 on: May 26, 2023, 01:25:13 pm »
Peter, if you are a professional footballer who is considered one of the best talents at age 19, you are entitled, as is the unwritten law of sport and entertainment (of which football is now a branch) to claim as much money as you can.

It was never down to Jude Bellingham to somehow agree some sort of cut-price deal to join the charity case Liverpool. After a year or more of bogus stories, Liverpool announced our departure from the Jude-seeking game, like a rat up a drainpipe, a random 5 weeks before the transfer window.

Such is life.

Here is the reality which club is best placed for success us or Real Madrid ?

Obviously he is a greedy bastard joining a club with incredible young talent though and he his wages are £9.3m a week after tax.

People only have to listen to Klopp pretty much begging the club to take risks.

I said it months ago he was never coming here as soon as figures got discussed we'd back out after chasing him for over a year.

Lets just hope we have some good uns signed up

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #16317 on: May 26, 2023, 02:24:38 pm »
To be honest, I couldn't care less if he suffers a career ending injury at the weekend.

The absolute state of you.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16318 on: May 26, 2023, 02:31:53 pm »
The absolute state of you.

Yeah that's a scummy comment to be honest.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16319 on: May 26, 2023, 02:32:55 pm »
He is just hurt because his fool proof strategy has gone down the shitter.