Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: EL: Ata 0 vs 1 Liv (3-1) Mo 7’
« Last post by decosabute on Today at 09:47:49 pm »
You're forgetting the United game (FA Cup).

Not sure what you mean? - that was before the Sheffield United game.

Unless you mean the league game at Old Trafford? We didn't score from open play there either - Diaz scored from a set piece and Salah with a penalty.
General Football and Sport / Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Last post by RJH on Today at 09:45:59 pm »
Hope he got a trophy 🏆 for that

Bit of an odd reply considering your previous post gave the impression that you feel Arteta's defining achievement is "finished above a Klopp side".
(Something which Ten Hag and Eddie Howe also achieved last season).

In terms of actual trophies, Arteta of course does have an FA Cup - which Rodgers also has.
I forfeit the last game prof, I don't want my boys out there.  >:(
The sim doesn't seem to like the 7-1-1-1 formation

I'm curious how a 2-3-1-4 would do though  ;D
General Football and Sport / Re: Everton - The 777 Unflushables
« Last post by 1892tillforever on Today at 09:35:18 pm »
I thought they meant Red Star Belgrade. Didn't even know there was another one.
As if you've never bet on a game featuring the French Red Star  ;D
The Boozer / Re: Things that make you feel old
« Last post by Son of Spion on Today at 09:33:37 pm »
Well whoever the fuck has been doing it over the UK for the last 5mths can fuck right off!!
Especially the swine who seeded the cloud above my car, just after I washed and dried it this evening.  :butt
Sat 20th April

Luton 1-1 Brentford
Sheff Utd 1-1 Burnley
Wolves 2-2 Arsenal

Sun 21st April

Everton 2-1 Forest
Villa 2-2 Bournemouth
Palace  2-1 West Ham
Fulham  1-2 Liverpool

Tues 23rd April

Arsenal  2-1 Chelsea

Wednesday 24th

Wolves  2-0 Bournemouth
Palace  1-1 Newcastle
Everton  2-3 Liverpool
Man Utd  2-0 Sheff Utd

Thurs 25th

Brighton  2-4 Man City

General Football and Sport / Re: Everton - The 777 Unflushables
« Last post by FiSh77 on Today at 09:25:26 pm »
Presumably, Everton are trying to stave off administration until July 1st, so the current season is definitely closed out. Once again they will piss off the relegated teams.

And if these clubs 777 are suddenly desperate to sell are in a bad state financially, with debts of their own, how much capital can 777 reasonably hope to raise from any sale?

No idea what Standard Liege's situation is like now but they had to borrow €3m off of Fellaini a fews ago, also Axel Witsel was involved with a company that bought their stadium and rented it back to them
Media and Arts / Re: Music Association Game
« Last post by duvva 💅 on Today at 09:24:20 pm »
Know Who You Are - Slade
Who You Are - Pearl Jam
MTJ is genuinely unhinged. She's never happy; she's always angry;; and even her own colleagues despise her. But she's in a safe red district and her supporters don't give a shit. At least Boebart won't be around much longer.

All Greene wants is attention and notoriety. It's just a question of how much of her own batshit lunacy she believes. I'm guessing all of it. As long as it gets her sect control of the GOP, she'll say anything.

Safe in a red district particularly agitated and bitter like her, she's a fair representative of much of district 14...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10