Author Topic: Trust  (Read 13307 times)

Offline WOOLTONIAN

• The Garston Gasworks XI.....aka "Beryl".....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brodrick ; Vice Admiral of the Reds
Re: Trust
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2011, 11:19:56 am »
Trust - Faith - Belief

3 of the cornerstones of being a Liverpudlian
Living descendant of Sir Thomas Brodrick, Vice Admiral of the Red in the 18th Century

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2011, 11:23:19 am »
Trust - Faith - Belief

3 of the cornerstones of being a Liverpudlian

Someone needs to start a topic called Faith then.....Belief and Trust threads seem to be going strong!
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline MiserableP15

• Liable to get overexcited at the site of opposition goalie's rear
  • Legacy Fan
  • Certified thread killer - Best on the web.
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2011, 10:42:48 am »
Thought I'd bump the OP in light of where we were before it was posted. I for one was not confident about the upcoming games against City and Chelsea, but 4 points is an excellent return. More encouraging was the performances of certain players AND the variety and surprise shown by Kenny in his team picks.
You could also see further signs of the team's development as well as why certain players were brought in and others let go. I thought it was also interesting to see Sky's reverence towards Kenny when watching the game again. "We hope to have Kenny for you" and Geoff Shreeves sticking solely to questions about Liverpool in his post match interview and nothing about Balotelli or how Man City performed. Contrast that with early interviews when Kenny put people in their place for talking about the negatives first.
We could not be in better hands.
"So Bierhoff’s got a short time to press his claims, now that the other two strikers who started the match have both been taken off……Kuntz."

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2011, 10:51:33 am »