Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2058098 times)

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #15400 on: September 10, 2020, 07:05:42 pm »
I had a look at the rules of engagement and there is no point going cus you won't be allowed to sing or shout... For me there is no point now... I'll just wait till I can

That's Scotland. They still have the 2 metre rule unlike England

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #15401 on: September 10, 2020, 10:12:48 pm »
That's Scotland. They still have the 2 metre rule unlike England

Scotts canned the weekend games with fans

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15402 on: September 14, 2020, 10:49:53 pm »
Scotts canned the weekend games with fans

300 fans at the Ross County v Celtic game last Saturday.

As part of the protocol, fans have to stay in till the final whistle. That would upset a lot at Anfield!

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15403 on: September 15, 2020, 07:18:53 am »
300 fans at the Ross County v Celtic game last Saturday.

As part of the protocol, fans have to stay in till the final whistle. That would upset a lot at Anfield!

Did they only cancel some of them?

Haha some of us have last trains to catch  ;)

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #15404 on: September 15, 2020, 02:03:30 pm »
I can just imagine the club sending those 650 stewards to ur seat every 5min to ask if you want a drink and pukka pie just to get us spending.. But if you try and sing you'll get ejected.

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #15405 on: September 15, 2020, 02:31:37 pm »
I can just imagine the club sending those 650 stewards to ur seat every 5min to ask if you want a drink and pukka pie just to get us spending.. But if you try and sing you'll get ejected.

Did they ever successfully implement that order to your seat thing a while back? Might actually be a useful service in a reduced capacity stadium.

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #15406 on: September 16, 2020, 12:14:23 pm »
Did they ever successfully implement that order to your seat thing a while back? Might actually be a useful service in a reduced capacity stadium.

I used it a few times, but with ordering beer still had to go to the booth to pick up.

The app worked but then the start of this year you had to use the website.

Stupid, seeing as you buy a coke, empty coke and pour beer in to take back to your seat.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15407 on: September 22, 2020, 08:11:07 am »
Confirmation that return of fans next month is off.

Clubs are going to go out of business left right and centre

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #15408 on: September 22, 2020, 08:29:08 am »
Confirmation that return of fans next month is off.

Clubs are going to go out of business left right and centre
Dan Roan reporting government asking about the potential impact of no fans for next couple months, kind of what we all saw coming to be honest

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15409 on: September 22, 2020, 08:49:09 am »
Dan Roan reporting government asking about the potential impact of no fans for next couple months, kind of what we all saw coming to be honest

Yeah, there’s going to have to be some sort of rescue package for most clubs in League 1 and 2.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15410 on: September 22, 2020, 08:57:54 am »
Would have thought the TV rights would save the top clubs and most championship ones given more games are being aired, with more viewers so more paid in ads...

Defo gonna be a problem for lower league, but we all know the EFL are for lack of a better word, c*nts.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15411 on: September 22, 2020, 10:06:28 am »
Would have thought the TV rights would save the top clubs and most championship ones given more games are being aired, with more viewers so more paid in ads...

Defo gonna be a problem for lower league, but we all know the EFL are for lack of a better word, c*nts.

You're right, it'll mainly be a lower league problem. Which is where the government should step in with schemes to aid them. Whether they do that, I'm doubtful. At the end of the day football clubs are businesses and any such schemes should be across the board, not just football specific.
YNWA.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #15412 on: September 22, 2020, 10:18:18 am »
Football League clubs have sold season tickets and given free streaming passes to them, with those who don't buy a season ticket needing to pay £10 to watch the stream. Most of these clubs run off season ticket revenue so a lot might be ok.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15413 on: September 22, 2020, 11:27:21 am »
Football League clubs have sold season tickets and given free streaming passes to them, with those who don't buy a season ticket needing to pay £10 to watch the stream. Most of these clubs run off season ticket revenue so a lot might be ok.

Been a big drop off in renewals at most clubs, because in some cases this option isn't really an option for the fans

Example:
Say you have a family of 2/3/4 who all renew season tickets, which lets say average out at £15 a game per person

In return you all get a £10 streaming pass, but now you have 2/3/4 streaming passes for a family only needing 1 pass

So you're spending £30/£45/£60 per home game instead of £10

There's supporting your club, and then there's common sense

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #15414 on: September 22, 2020, 11:41:56 am »
Yeah that's a fair example. I know some who have paid anyway to give their club a chance of surviving beyond this season too.

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #15415 on: September 22, 2020, 12:11:32 pm »
Saw this yesterday by Colchester: (it only benefits the top supported teams the streaming)

Streaming Revenues
The way it works currently is that the home team keep all of the revenue for the tickets they sell through their own website and they also get the revenue for the first 500 that buy via the away team. For example: for Saturday’s game against Bolton, we sold 452 iFollow passes, (so we keep all of the revenue from those), and Bolton sold 2252 iFollow passes, (of which we get the revenue from the first 500).

This has put a very new aspect on the revenue that is available to clubs this season. Bolton made more money in gate receipts from our home fixture than we did because they had the revenue from 1,752 iFollow passes whereas we had the revenue from 952 iFollow passes. In normal times, we would have expected about £54,000 in home gate receipts from this fixture but we will receive just shy of £8,000, whereas Bolton would have expected about £600 for the 5% commission we pay them but will have received about £14,000 more than that.

We sold just over 300 streams for the away game against Bradford, so we earnt £0.00 for that away game and I expect that to be the case for every away game this season. So based on twenty three away games, Bolton look set to receive about £345,000 from the streaming of their away games this season whilst we can look forward to approximately £0.00.

Perhaps these facts might help some of you that think we should still be in the Championship understand what we are up against.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #15416 on: September 22, 2020, 12:16:34 pm »
That's absolutely horrific!

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15417 on: September 22, 2020, 12:31:21 pm »
That's actually disgusting if its split that way...

EFL need to do something other than line their own pockets, no doubt the clubs that get in trouble will be hit with fines and points deductions...

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15418 on: September 22, 2020, 01:25:22 pm »
That specky turnip looking twat Gove reckons latest restrictions could be in place for 6 months.

I think this season is a write-off spectator wise now.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15419 on: September 25, 2020, 04:48:28 pm »
@LFCHelp
From Monday 28th September, the Ticket Office phone lines and windows will be closed until further notice.

Grim.

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15420 on: September 25, 2020, 05:34:38 pm »
@LFCHelp
From Monday 28th September, the Ticket Office phone lines and windows will be closed until further notice.

Grim.

What have they actually been doing up until now?

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15421 on: September 26, 2020, 10:47:55 am »
Anyone had a new card? Someone I work with said he'd got a new members card this week?

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #15422 on: September 26, 2020, 11:52:12 am »
No, I got a piece of cardboard welcoming my renewal but no new card.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #15423 on: September 26, 2020, 12:06:20 pm »

What have they actually been doing up until now?
Validating all the ST checks?
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline Agent Bobby

• Kemlynite
  • Bobby
« Reply #15424 on: September 26, 2020, 01:39:01 pm »
Anyone had a new card? Someone I work with said he'd got a new members card this week?

Will we get a new card?

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #15425 on: September 26, 2020, 03:43:40 pm »
Last I heard 3 weeks ago, 2 people were working in the ticket office itself and the rest remotely. As a result, no new cards were being sent out.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #15426 on: September 26, 2020, 03:49:59 pm »
I know a few who have had new cards

Offline JoeKopite

• Kemlynite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #15427 on: September 29, 2020, 11:38:25 pm »
Last I heard 3 weeks ago, 2 people were working in the ticket office itself and the rest remotely. As a result, no new cards were being sent out.

A friend of mine hadn't received his membership card last year (first year with a light membership), then few weeks ago, after the auto renewal, he emailed the costumers services to ask for a new one. They told him they were about to post him a new one, but earlier this week he's got another email saying thay won't issue any new membership or st card this season.

The same day, another mate received a new card - identical to the one he's already got - with the full membership package..what a joke

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #15428 on: September 30, 2020, 06:21:48 am »
A friend of mine hadn't received his membership card last year (first year with a light membership), then few weeks ago, after the auto renewal, he emailed the costumers services to ask for a new one. They told him they were about to post him a new one, but earlier this week he's got another email saying thay won't issue any new membership or st card this season.

The same day, another mate received a new card - identical to the one he's already got - with the full membership package..what a joke

My guess is that perhaps the members that completed the fan update will get a new card? That’s the only logical thing I can think off... in other words that most likely not the case  :P

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15429 on: October 4, 2020, 04:53:56 pm »
Didn't bother renewing for obvious reasons

But was in the club shop yesterday, thought i'd try my luck with 10% off using my card, and it worked

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #15430 on: October 5, 2020, 01:36:14 am »
Didn't bother renewing for obvious reasons

But was in the club shop yesterday, thought i'd try my luck with 10% off using my card, and it worked
probably should've tried mine when I spent 200 odd quid in August...

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15431 on: November 4, 2020, 06:54:41 pm »
Tried to find the new ticket site to login and check I'd reset my password, pretty sure I did but cannot seem to find the new ticket site.

Club emailed about checking.

Anyone got the link?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15432 on: November 4, 2020, 10:17:57 pm »
Tried to find the new ticket site to login and check I'd reset my password, pretty sure I did but cannot seem to find the new ticket site.

Club emailed about checking.

Anyone got the link?

ticketing.liverpoolfc.com
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15433 on: November 5, 2020, 06:46:25 am »
ticketing.liverpoolfc.com

Thanks but that just takes me to the password reset page, which i have done.

Offline wewonit5timesinistanbul

• Kopite
« Reply #15434 on: November 5, 2020, 08:29:52 am »
Thanks but that just takes me to the password reset page, which i have done.

thats the right link for the ticketing site. click on the icon top right hand site and youll be able to log in https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/#

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15435 on: November 5, 2020, 08:36:47 am »
thats the right link for the ticketing site. click on the icon top right hand site and youll be able to log in https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/#

Thats really weird, on my chromebook it takes me to reset password but on the work laptop it takes me to login screen.

Thanks, managed to login and check everything is ok.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15436 on: November 5, 2020, 09:16:09 am »
Thats really weird, on my chromebook it takes me to reset password but on the work laptop it takes me to login screen.

Thanks, managed to login and check everything is ok.

Found similar. Also found that the 'checkout' button doesn't appear on firefox for me but appears fine on Chrome.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15437 on: November 5, 2020, 09:58:29 am »
Found similar. Also found that the 'checkout' button doesn't appear on firefox for me but appears fine on Chrome.

Oh this going to fun when we finally get back to buying tickets.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15438 on: November 5, 2020, 11:04:40 am »
Yep that link only connects to the login screen in incognito mode on mine. On normal Chrome it just goes to reset password screen

But on my work laptop it does the opposite.

Bodes well doesnt it
« Last Edit: November 5, 2020, 11:06:45 am by scouser102002 »

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15439 on: November 5, 2020, 12:14:41 pm »
Yep that link only connects to the login screen in incognito mode on mine. On normal Chrome it just goes to reset password screen

But on my work laptop it does the opposite.

Bodes well doesnt it

Taken some small comfort that I moaning about LFC ticket site....been way too long!  :lmao