Author Topic: Wolves away in the FA Cup, selling details  (Read 8285 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Wolves away in the FA Cup, selling details
« on: December 11, 2018, 03:43:07 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following information regarding away tickets sales for the FA Cup third-round tie against Wolverhampton Wanderers on Monday January 7.

The game at Molineux is scheduled to kick-off at 7.45pm GMT.

LFC has received a total allocation of 4774 stand tickets for this ALL ticket fixture.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket prices

Steve Bull Lower Tier
Adult - £30
Over 65/17-20 years - £17
12-16 years - £14
11 and under (Junior) - £12

Stan Cullis Quadrant
Adult - £27
Over 65/17-20 years - £15
12-16 years - £10
11 and under (Junior) - £5
Please be aware that supporters in possession of concessionary tickets will be asked for ID at the turnstiles. If supporters are not able to provide the relevant ID, they will be refused entry. 

Hospitality Members

Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand, Executive Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

Disabled supporters

Liverpool FC has received within the allocation 20 pairs of wheelchair and carer tickets. Ambulant tickets are also available, and concessions apply. Please click here.

Ticket sales

The below sales will take place ONLINE only.

Tickets will be available to Season Ticket Holders, Official Members and Fan Card Holders based on attendance at the following FA Cup away fixtures:

Plymouth (18.01.17) and Exeter (08.01.16)

Attendance at 1 or more games: from 8.15am Friday 14 December until 12.30pm Monday 17 December.

Supporters are guaranteed a ticket during this sale and can purchase one ticket per person, up to a maximum of ten tickets per transaction.

The following sale will then take place on a first come first served basis, subject to availability, and supporters can purchase one ticket per person up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction.

Season Ticket Holders, Official Members and Fan Card Holders based on attendance at West Ham United (09.02.16): from 1pm GMT on Monday December 17 until 8.15am Tuesday December 18.

Should there be any tickets remaining following the initial sales, Liverpool FC will make a further announcement. Supporters are advised to check here for any sale updates.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/329759-wolves-v-liverpool-fa-cup-ticket-details
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
Re: Wolves away in the FA Cup, selling details
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 05:16:52 pm »
Was hoping it'd be lower than PL but not too bad
We are a team of one half.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 05:25:00 pm »
How come the West Ham game doesn't count in the first sale?

Going backwards on away games its Plymouth, West Ham then Exeter

Or doesn't it usually work like that?

Not moaning or anything as I should be good with my 1 credit. Just asking.

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 12:50:50 pm »
As with others a bit pissed off with this.
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline WISC

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 01:28:30 pm »
Can only assume that they think anyone with West Ham, who wants one, will get one. Maybe with West Ham going to all members there were loads who bought with the chance to go to an away, rather than with future fa cup aways in mind.

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2018, 02:13:30 pm »
How come the West Ham game doesn't count in the first sale?

Going backwards on away games its Plymouth, West Ham then Exeter

Or doesn't it usually work like that?

Not moaning or anything as I should be good with my 1 credit. Just asking.

I think its just to stagger the sales, everyone with either Plymouth or Exeter should have West Ham. The TO don't want the system to crash which it will surely do if 4,000 + people log on in a mad rush for tickets.

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2018, 02:14:50 pm »
As with others a bit pissed off with this.

What's there to be pissed off about?

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2018, 02:20:52 pm »
What's there to be pissed off about?

The fact that people that got on the ladder 2010 (and perhaps earlier) but missed out in the Palace sale now can be kicked off the ladder to someone that only got West Ham.

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2018, 04:05:07 pm »
This won't go to all members anyways. Will go to season ticket holders if it drops to 0.
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline d_sookoo21

• Main Stander
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2018, 06:26:39 pm »
no chance of any away going to all members anytime soon

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2018, 10:04:55 pm »
Which is a shame, any leftovers could go to ST and members. ST have had plenty of chances to get on the ladder.

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2018, 10:43:08 pm »
Which is a shame, any leftovers could go to ST and members. ST have had plenty of chances to get on the ladder.
how have we have plenty of opportunity to get on the ladder do you know the cirucmstances of every season ticket holder

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2018, 01:10:00 am »
2 aways last season went down to season tickets, including Stoke. Cup games as well often go down to season tickets. My point is that the opportunities exist for season ticket holders that never do for members

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2018, 09:43:34 am »
2 aways last season went down to season tickets, including Stoke. Cup games as well often go down to season tickets. My point is that the opportunities exist for season ticket holders that never do for members

Not nearly as many as you think and when it does it's usually a tiny number of left-over tickets with thousands fighting for them - I've missed out on more than one occasion like this.

I have West Ham credit but still not 100% guaranteed for this.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2018, 10:27:23 am »
Not nearly as many as you think and when it does it's usually a tiny number of left-over tickets with thousands fighting for them - I've missed out on more than one occasion like this.

I have West Ham credit but still not 100% guaranteed for this.

It maybe be a tiny amount of tickets available but it still goes to season ticket holders first and members never get the opportunity that is the point.

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2018, 10:37:40 am »
Around 200 new season ticket holders every year so always people who might want to go to the aways now.

I still think when it drops past any previous away credits they should at least only let people who have been a member/STH for so long with a certain amount of homes on or something else

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2018, 11:48:26 am »
Yeah that is my point is literally a handful of tickets so why not let members try and unfortunately even for new STs the chances of getting on the ladder are slim but its impossible for anyone else 

Offline JakeWS

• Kemlynite
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2018, 12:25:18 pm »
Members with 17+ or 19+ should get just as much chance as a season ticket holder.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2018, 12:33:53 pm »
Having got on the ladder at West Ham, glad I'll have at least the chance to at get another.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2018, 12:44:11 pm »
Members with 17+ or 19+ should get just as much chance as a season ticket holder.
why should someone with 17 get same chance as someone with 19?

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2018, 12:51:18 pm »
why should someone with 17 get same chance as someone with 19?

Because of the 2 free for all games?

Offline KOTP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2018, 12:55:47 pm »
Because of the 2 free for all games?
aint heard of that do ppl get 2 free credits automatically given to them? then there is no difference between 17 and 19 as they are all 19 so no need to put them under difference catagories just sell to everyone on 19

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2018, 01:20:50 pm »
aint heard of that do ppl get 2 free credits automatically given to them? then there is no difference between 17 and 19 as they are all 19 so no need to put them under difference catagories just sell to everyone on 19

I missed out on the two free for all games this season, so why should I be punished as I couldn't get a ticket?  I will only have 17 home PL games this season.

And why use the league games for FA Cup aways?  Why not use FA Cup home games for FA Cup aways?

Offline KOTP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2018, 01:26:54 pm »
I missed out on the two free for all games this season, so why should I be punished as I couldn't get a ticket?  I will only have 17 home PL games this season.

And why use the league games for FA Cup aways?  Why not use FA Cup home games for FA Cup aways?
probablly wouldnt use fa cup home games from away games same reason as they dont use home league games for league away games would mean way to many ppl qualifying and would crash the system

and if you only have 17 cause you missed out thats unlucky but why should someone on 17 get some access to someone on 19 for a limited sale. just like ppl missed out on belgrade and paris away tickets for the next game should they get priority the same as someone who didnt just because they missed out if its a small allocation again
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 01:29:22 pm by KOTP »

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2018, 01:45:27 pm »
probablly wouldnt use fa cup home games from away games same reason as they dont use home league games for league away games would mean way to many ppl qualifying and would crash the system

and if you only have 17 cause you missed out thats unlucky but why should someone on 17 get some access to someone on 19 for a limited sale. just like ppl missed out on belgrade and paris away tickets for the next game should they get priority the same as someone who didnt just because they missed out if its a small allocation again

Yes, people think they should still get credit for trying and failing to get a ticket.

We all try and we are all unlucky when we fail.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2018, 02:21:56 pm »

It would actually be less than all season ticket holders if you went back far enough.

Yeah its unlucky. I except that, just having a bad day. I'll be pissed if they did that though...haha

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2018, 02:56:39 pm »
Unfortunately there is no way to please everyone, I am all for rewarding loyalty to fans who travel week in and week out but there also has to be a chance for members at some point too. Plenty of members just as loyal as season ticket holders

Offline sameold

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2018, 04:04:34 pm »

That’s not what was being suggested.

What was being suggested that when an away match goes down to ALL ST’s, members with full(ish) credits should be included as well.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2018, 07:18:57 pm »
That’s not what was being suggested.

What was being suggested that when an away match goes down to ALL ST’s, members with full(ish) credits should be included as well.

Why do the members need to have full(ish) credits but STH's don't?

Offline KOTP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2018, 07:49:03 pm »
Why do the members need to have full(ish) credits but STH's don't?
by virtue of being a season ticket holder you will have full credits for home games when a away game drops to all sths

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2018, 08:14:43 pm »
by virtue of being a season ticket holder you will have full credits for home games when a away game drops to all sths

What has home game credits got to do with away games?

I think the point is, when all the criteria has been exausted, instead of going to just all STH, all members should get a look in as well.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2018, 09:05:39 pm »

I’m a member and I know that the club will always look after STH, not gonna arguing for/against open it up to members with full credit in the same sales as STH.
I leave that to everyone else, but... should a STH that return/resells 1 or more tickets get priority over a member with 19??!

Offline KOTP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2018, 09:19:07 pm »
I’m a member and I know that the club will always look after STH, not gonna arguing for/against open it up to members with full credit in the same sales as STH.
I leave that to everyone else, but... should a STH that return/resells 1 or more tickets get priority over a member with 19??!
yep the same as a member with 19 but couldnt make a few so sold them on with still have 19 for the sale the season after

Offline Vladi Legend

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2018, 09:19:13 pm »
Totally agree with giving priority to season ticket holders. Many of us have stumped up our monies pre season and sat there at times in partially full stadiums, for decades, when Members / Fancard holders have failed to bother, or just cherry picked six CL games and fluked tickets for finals.
Ya we have been talking in the half time, we need to do something, we need to change things and maybe if we score then it will be different and we scored and it was different.  - Rafael Benitez Ataturk Stadium Istanbul 26 May 2005

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2018, 10:38:20 pm »
Totally agree with giving priority to season ticket holders. Many of us have stumped up our monies pre season and sat there at times in partially full stadiums, for decades, when Members / Fancard holders have failed to bother, or just cherry picked six CL games and fluked tickets for finals.
This is harsh cause there is plenty of members (like me) who would be at Anfield every week no matter how bad we were if we had the chance. Also there is plenty of ST holders who abuse the system, what about the 1100 unused tickets for this years Napoli away game? People know if they buy the ticket they get a credit regardless if they attend, this encourages people to do so which stops actual fans from joining the ladder. 

Offline KOTP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2018, 10:41:47 pm »
This is harsh cause there is plenty of members (like me) who would be at Anfield every week no matter how bad we were if we had the chance. Also there is plenty of ST holders who abuse the system, what about the 1100 unused tickets for this years Napoli away game? People know if they buy the ticket they get a credit regardless if they attend, this encourages people to do so which stops actual fans from joining the ladder. 
thats gone in for years and about time the club stopped it but its not just season ticket holders that where responsible for the unused tickets at napoli its  members and season ticket holders buying away tickets just for credits some sort of system needs to be implemented by the club to stop this, doesnt effect me as got full credits and actually go the euro aways but the entire system is a jo

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2018, 10:54:46 pm »
thats gone in for years and about time the club stopped it but its not just season ticket holders that where responsible for the unused tickets at napoli its  members and season ticket holders buying away tickets just for credits some sort of system needs to be implemented by the club to stop this, doesnt effect me as got full credits and actually go the euro aways but the entire system is a jo
Yes system is a joke. Much easier to sell on domestic aways than European ones that is why these go unused. Plenty of people do not attend aways on their own tickets which is not fair at all. In the future we should be able to track usage of tickets and take away credits for people who do not use the tickets themselves 

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2018, 02:56:39 am »

If you've been a season ticket holder for decades then there would have been countless opportunities for you to get on all the ladders. So if your ticket is on 0 away credits in any of the cup competitions, why shouldn't members get a shot as well when it drops to 0?

Remembering of course that unlike at Everton and United who have to give them away, a season ticket is such a valuable commodity at Anfield that the waiting list is so long that some of us can't join it anymore and thus are unlikely to be afforded the opportunity to get one within our lifetimes. Sorry, but I can't take the "I'm a season ticket holder, so I'm worth more" gambit anymore in this day and age when there are probably thousands crying out for one who won't get one. A season ticket used to be about filling the club coffers in advance when ticket revenue was the biggest proportion of revenue and getting benefits off the back of that valued investment. It's not anymore and ticket demand exceeds supply, a season ticket is a luxury these days if anything.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 03:04:15 am by Hij »

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2018, 03:27:50 am »

Yet as soon as anyone suggests collecting them on the day of the game with some form of ID that matches the one that bought the ticket then everyone cries foul. I'll be entirely honest, some of our group do buy tickets and sell them on for home games, and attend when they can which is over 80% of the time. But that has been the system that has perpetuated throughout the European and Domestic Away's and seeped through to home games and it's a dog eat dog system. If you don't follow the masses and abuse it as much as everyone else does, then you're at a distinct disadvantage for playing fair.

In the last 5-6 years, I think I've done every domestic cup away bar Stoke, but I have exactly 1 credit on my own card, which was the only one to drop to all members, so I'd love to know how that is fair considering I go to the away games I can get and have all the stubs to prove it. Obviously the utopia is myself turning down spare tickets that I get offered in the vague hope that me doing so means that it drops down to all members so I can buy one myself, but 1) it very rarely will and 2) some here are arguing that it shouldn't whatsoever. So what happens then? People just continue to buy tickets off people who have the credits so they can go, and those with the credits, maintain their credits (and possible final tickets, presuming they have the homes as well).

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2018, 08:35:49 am »
I thought this was about Wolves away! ;)  some valid points though. 
Nice and easy today, even on my phone on the bus :D
We are a team of one half.