Author Topic: Roberto Firmino  (Read 2002140 times)

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Roberto Firmino
« Reply #9400 on: May 16, 2019, 05:49:07 am »
BBC reporting that Thomas Tuchel wants Firmino to be the #1 target for PSG this summer and of course LFC won't even entertain it by the same report.

Brought up an interesting discussion on twitter in that if they offered Hazard type money would you do it?  And if your response is that Firmino is irreplaceable to Klopp's system at even that amount of money then what does that mean for us in 2-3 years time when Firmino slows down and needs to be replaced?

It is a question that doesn’t really merit discussion to be honest.

He won’t want to go, we don’t need the money and he is still young.
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9401 on: May 16, 2019, 05:51:06 am »
He's also the kind of player you imagine will still be excellent at 32-33. Hardly scores any pace goals. Only real goals.

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #9402 on: May 16, 2019, 06:01:28 am »
He's also the kind of player you imagine will still be excellent at 32-33. Hardly scores any pace goals. Only real goals.

And no look goals, so no need to worry if his eyes go.
We are Liverpool!

Offline Rainbow Laces

• Anny Roader
  • We are the men of Shankly's best
« Reply #9403 on: May 16, 2019, 07:32:23 am »
He's only got one anyway.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9404 on: May 16, 2019, 07:43:26 am »
PSG would do better sending their money yo Notre Dame. We wouldn't sell for half a billion.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #9405 on: May 16, 2019, 09:23:10 am »
Here bobby...come play in a farmer's league where you'll get paid more and are guaranteed a pointless league winner's medal but have to remain a bitch to Neymar just like when you go for international duty but worse because its every damned day.

Or stay where you are and actually enjoy the better part of the journey you started a few years ago

hmm
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #9406 on: May 16, 2019, 09:28:13 am »
BBC reporting that Thomas Tuchel wants Firmino to be the #1 target for PSG this summer and of course LFC won't even entertain it by the same report.

Brought up an interesting discussion on twitter in that if they offered Hazard type money would you do it?  And if your response is that Firmino is irreplaceable to Klopp's system at even that amount of money then what does that mean for us in 2-3 years time when Firmino slows down and needs to be replaced?

What’s Hazard type money? I’d not sell for less than we got for Coutinho, and even then I’d be reluctant to see him go.

I don’t think he’s irreplaceable, however I do think he would be one of the hardest to replace well.

Also, his pace isn’t an integral part of his game so I don’t think slowing down, if he does, would hamper his game much at all.

Not sure he’d want to go either. The French league is a joke, and PSG don’t exactly offer a better option for winning the CL. Plus he’s on £180k a week here, can’t see them offering so much more it would tempt him.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 09:29:58 am by Craig 🤔 »

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #9407 on: May 16, 2019, 09:38:23 am »

There's no way we should be looking to sell Firmino. You'd think there's no way he'd be looking to swap Liverpool from PSG from a sporting perspective. You'd expect financially his current contract would be competitive with what PSG can offer.

However, there's always more considerations for a player that go beyond that/ Sometime players just want a change or to experience a new lifestyle. Maybe their family wants to move. There are things out of our control that mean I don't think you can ever guarantee a player, and particaurlly a non-British player. will stay as long as you want them.

In saying all that, I'd be amazed if any of our top players, including Firmino, left this summer.
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #9408 on: May 16, 2019, 10:09:13 am »
You can see that the transfer window is coming. Mad 'discussions' have started.

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9409 on: May 16, 2019, 10:31:22 am »

Leaving playing for Klopp to go and play for Thomas fucking Tuchel? I have to say, I won't be losing too much sleep over this one.
3 midfielders minimum in the next window. And probably another young CB to boot.

Anything else is negligent.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9410 on: May 16, 2019, 10:33:04 am »

I'll literally cry if we sell any of our top players this Summer. We need to hold onto all our first 11 and reinforce for another couple of years.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #9411 on: May 16, 2019, 10:39:35 am »
I'll literally cry if we sell any of our top players this Summer. We need to hold onto all our first 11 and reinforce for another couple of years.

Klopp has pretty much confirmed there will be no sales like when Phil left this summer.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9412 on: May 16, 2019, 10:49:08 am »

None of them will leave, we're in a much better position to not only keep them, but attract other top players we want as well.

We'll probably get a lot of baseless rumours about all of them by the time the window closes, but the club won't be selling.

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9413 on: May 16, 2019, 10:59:18 am »
The BBC stiring it as usual.  I predict a very quiet summer

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #9414 on: May 16, 2019, 12:16:16 pm »
Leaving playing for Klopp to go and play for Thomas fucking Tuchel? I have to say, I won't be losing too much sleep over this one.

Tuchel first of all should let the authorities check his basement and then worry for targets up front.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #9415 on: May 16, 2019, 12:18:46 pm »
Tommy Tooks can turn his attentions eleswhere. Bobby isn't about to take a giant step down to the French league.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9416 on: May 17, 2019, 03:06:25 pm »
Tuchel can want all he likes chances are he won't be there this time next year anyway.

Them Chelsea and City should form their own breakaway league. Don't think they'd be missed.

Offline mattycl

• Boys Pen
Bobby Firmino Song - Charity Release
« Reply #9417 on: May 17, 2019, 03:49:00 pm »
Hello all,

Hope this is in the right spot but we've just recorded and released the Bobby Firmino song on YouTube and Spotify. Proper video to follow this week as well as iTunes next week too.

Every penny raised from the track is going to Fans Supporting Foodbanks. Ian Byrne and Dave Kelly are doing a great job there so it would be boss to raise a few quid and some awareness to help such a common problem in our great City.

Anyway, have a listen - remember all your listens count. Also, will let you know next week when it's on iTunes so you can buy the track to help raise money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omDonf9BMMI
https://open.spotify.com/album/4a4YXbbFytzNLh1BhCzPMZ

Everyone involved gave their own time to get this recorded and released to huge thanks to the band and musicians and everyone involved.

Offline Stevie2810

• Main Stander
« Reply #9418 on: May 17, 2019, 04:03:55 pm »
Will he be back for Training next week?

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #9419 on: May 17, 2019, 04:05:13 pm »
Tuchel can want all he likes chances are he won't be there this time next year anyway.

Them Chelsea and City should form their own breakaway league. Don't think they'd be missed.

Tuchel is just naming players he can’t get so when they fail in Europe again he has an excuse
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9420 on: May 17, 2019, 04:07:54 pm »
Will he be back for Training next week?

Probably, he was only a doubt for Wolves rather than being fully ruled out, plus he's due back this month.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #9421 on: May 17, 2019, 04:21:15 pm »

Champions Union No Trophy

Poor attempt I know.
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #9422 on: May 17, 2019, 04:22:37 pm »
Champions Union No Trophy

Poor attempt I know.

Need Trophies also would have fit...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Bobby Firmino Song - Charity Release
« Reply #9423 on: May 17, 2019, 04:48:21 pm »
Fair play. Great cause.

Well in

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #9424 on: May 17, 2019, 05:09:15 pm »
Need Trophies also would have fit...

better. Thanks
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9425 on: May 17, 2019, 05:14:17 pm »

Lets win a couple of things with him here and worry about replacing him when its time for that.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #9426 on: May 17, 2019, 05:35:48 pm »
better. Thanks

Pip really wants to slough off the lucky cardigan...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9427 on: May 17, 2019, 05:37:08 pm »

He has never relied on his pace & I am not arsed about thinking what might happen in 2 or 3 years time.

In the here and now we tell them to fuck off.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Qston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #9428 on: May 17, 2019, 06:06:23 pm »
Nice one

Done and shared

Offline rojo para la vida

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #9429 on: May 17, 2019, 06:16:01 pm »
Excellent, well done.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9430 on: May 17, 2019, 07:25:26 pm »

Yeah, nah ... Not gonna happen.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Rainbow Laces

• Anny Roader
  • We are the men of Shankly's best
« Reply #9431 on: May 17, 2019, 07:34:10 pm »
You can see that the transfer window is coming. Mad 'discussions' have started.

Correction: You can see that Liverpool have a final coming.

Second story already linking one of our most important players with a move away. I expect Mané will get a link before June arrives too. c*nts.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9432 on: May 17, 2019, 07:54:53 pm »
Wasting time, Klopp already said it no one will be leaving [the important players]

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9433 on: May 17, 2019, 08:29:42 pm »
Who the fuck are PSG?! We should stick some bids in for their players to sit on the bench.
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9434 on: May 17, 2019, 08:35:37 pm »
Who the fuck are PSG?! We should stick some bids in for their players to sit on the bench.

Apart from the front 3, and one or two of their defensive players, they are really an underwhelming side

Offline mattycl

• Boys Pen
« Reply #9435 on: May 17, 2019, 08:36:38 pm »
Hello all,

Hope this is in the right spot but we've just recorded and released the Bobby Firmino song on YouTube and Spotify. Proper video to follow this week as well as iTunes next week too.

Every penny raised from the track is going to Fans Supporting Foodbanks. Ian Byrne and Dave Kelly are doing a great job there so it would be boss to raise a few quid and some awareness to help such a common problem in our great City.

Anyway, have a listen - remember all your listens count. Also, will let you know next week when it's on iTunes so you can buy the track to help raise money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omDonf9BMMI
https://open.spotify.com/album/4a4YXbbFytzNLh1BhCzPMZ

Everyone involved gave their own time to get this recorded and released to huge thanks to the band and musicians and everyone involved.
This post previously had its own topic in order to gain attention and help raise money for a charity started by one of our fans and helps our own fans. Apparently some jobsworth forum admin thinks that it should now be lost within a Firmino topic. Not very nice to see

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9436 on: May 17, 2019, 08:51:28 pm »
Apart from the front 3, and one or two of their defensive players, they are really an underwhelming side

Agreed. We’re levels above them as a team. Levels. Competing on different levels, operating on different levels. Just different levels involved here. Pisses me off that they think Firmino can go there - he’s the best player in the world at what he does because what he does is unique and so high level. But it’s fucking PSG. Money talks, sure, they have lots of it. But him going there shouldn’t even be in the conversation - it’s PSG!!! Playing in a shite league, will not compete on the CL stage, and he’s a player going to 2 CL finals in a row and killing it in the best league in the world at the moment.

Their best players, if they truly want to go down as the best should be the ones open season, not ours to them, certainly not one of our very best.

If you want Mereno or Sturridge, maybe even Origi, Tuchel let’s talk, but otherwise, what the fuck?!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 08:53:20 pm by BazC »
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #9437 on: May 17, 2019, 09:02:41 pm »

We should bid for Verratti.

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9438 on: May 17, 2019, 09:03:39 pm »
This post previously had its own topic in order to gain attention and help raise money for a charity started by one of our fans and helps our own fans. Apparently some jobsworth forum admin thinks that it should now be lost within a Firmino topic. Not very nice to see
Brilliant!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9439 on: May 17, 2019, 09:07:57 pm »

Did you ask before starting the thread ?
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill