The Liverpool FC Forum > European Away forum

Champions League Final in Paris 28.5.2022

(1/678) > >>

Jaska:
We're not in the final yet but I'm sure I'm not the only person who has booked flights and accommodation so I wanted to open a thread for discussion so that we could share plans and discuss about all things related.

I travelled to Kiev and Madrid without a ticket and created a WhatsApp group for the ticket hunt so that we could share news and updates about where to find tickets, pricing, how to spot fakes, etc. In the end I managed to find a ticket in Kiev but not in Madrid. In Kiev, the group managed to sort out tickets for some supporters so in case we get to the final, I'll create another WhatsApp group for Paris.  :wave

I booked Ryanair flights for £55 so the risk is not huge if I don't travel in the end. I also booked a hotel for two persons for three nights with breakfast for £155. Not bad and I can cancel it for free until 24.5. I typically use Booking.com but this time I learned that I got more low price options from Momondo. Another learning was that the "free cancellation" filter is useless as it only limits the selection a lot but even if you don't tick that box, the options you get will have the free cancellation on offer in any case.

gravy red:
Too early this. IMO.
Let’s get semi final out of way first.
Hoping gets locked until then, nothing personal, just me.!
150 views and no reply’s suggests the same.

ohweloveyerbaldyhead:
What’s the score with the Uefa ticket ballot usually?

We’re all booked also but about half of us will have a ticket. Does the ballot go off personal info I.e. you have to validate your entry? Or can you put as many email addresses as you want into the ballot?

DangerScouse:
Presumably the ballot is closed now?

RainbowFlick:

--- Quote from: ohweloveyerbaldyhead on April 17, 2022, 11:51:53 am ---What’s the score with the Uefa ticket ballot usually?

We’re all booked also but about half of us will have a ticket. Does the ballot go off personal info I.e. you have to validate your entry? Or can you put as many email addresses as you want into the ballot?

--- End quote ---

they use passport numbers.

this thread is all too early, although many of us (me included) have bought a cheap flight and a cancellable hotel just in case.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version