The Liverpool FC Forum > European Away forum

Next European Away?

<< < (116/118) > >>

kevlumley:
This is wha I understand. In the Europa we got 2062. You can actually find that on a search engine. From best of my memory, there were not all 2000+ in that away end. It was busy, but I'm sure it wasn't the full allocation. So whether some bought for loyalty, some didn't make it, the Police stopped some getting in, I can't remember. Coukd have been all of that.

I also can't find the 1100 Bayern rumour,  but if on twitter, OK. I believe there around that number unrestricted view. It was never a great view, behind perspex, but most coukd see the game. I never did Barca, so can't say it's the same, maybe others could comment. But we supported the team,  even Alberto 😁

I think they try to sell all the 1100-1200 unrestricted first. So if ins in, then we might get 2000.

Its a tiny ground, but this is a UCL semi and Villlareal are definitely there on merit.

Hopefully all that want in, get in. It's Spain, its a semi, its an unbelievable season and it will be brilliant.

redandwhitekuyt:

--- Quote from: Barry Banana on April 14, 2022, 06:40:06 am ---It’s a fiver on the train.

--- End quote ---

Correct, thats what i have done, but the limited train times don't suit all the flights back from Valencia so some of our group were looking at taxi price for ease and speed too.

Car hire from Valencia airport was coming in around £60 for 24 hours which wasn't too bad either

jdirckze:

--- Quote from: Luke 17 on April 12, 2022, 10:58:55 pm ---Spain requires 270 days since your last jab... itll be 272 days for me on 3rd may  ::)

--- End quote ---
if you get a booster you'll be fine no time restrictions associated with that

Barry Banana:

--- Quote from: TeddyTime33 on April 13, 2022, 03:10:21 pm --- ideally they'd be put in the ballot just as part of the overall allocation

--- End quote ---

UEFA requires that they’re given to most loyal supporters “i.e. longest-serving season ticket-holders, those who attended most away games, etc.”.

They need a way to pick out 5000 people. Even if they went back to Barca it wouldn’t cover it.

TeddyTime33:

--- Quote from: Barry Banana on April 15, 2022, 01:38:49 pm ---UEFA requires that they’re given to most loyal supporters “i.e. longest-serving season ticket-holders, those who attended most away games, etc.”.

They need a way to pick out 5000 people. Even if they went back to Barca it wouldn’t cover it.

--- End quote ---
well most of those people would be guaranteed with aways or in the ballot anyway so they shouldn't have to enter it then,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version