The Liverpool FC Forum > The Boozer

Watches

(1/361) > >>

The G in Gerrard:
Looking for a nice one.... Any recommendations on sites to get one or actual nice watches? Ta  ;D

SP:
Get a kinetic one. Saves all the sodding about with batteries. Last watch I bought was from Argos, but I have stopped wearing a watch. It's far more relaxing just to be late.

Danny Boys Dad:
I love watches. Could spend all day in watch shops.

Recommendations depend on what style you like and how much you have to spend. I like Breitlings but could never afford one.

The G in Gerrard:

--- Quote from: Southern Pansy on October 10, 2007, 10:27:34 am ---Get a kinetic one. Saves all the sodding about with batteries. Last watch I bought was from Argos, but I have stopped wearing a watch. It's far more relaxing just to be late.

--- End quote ---

Had enough of having to get my phone to look at the time... just thought it was time to be a little more sensible :P

The G in Gerrard:

--- Quote from: Danny Boys Dad on October 10, 2007, 10:28:02 am ---I love watches. Could spend all day in watch shops.

Recommendations depend on what style you like and how much you have to spend. I like Breitlings but could never afford one.

--- End quote ---

Don't have a budget as such (obviously would like to spend as little as poss!) I want something that looks good / quality..... prefer Silver, dont like the big brown straps etc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version