The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

FAO: US Reds----tv info

<< < (2/1486) > >>

ConnieLFC:
Thanks for the news - I too have Dish and have had my EPL PPV subscription through them since the 1998-1999 season.  Will not be happy if I now have to stump up for DirecTV, lease their equipment and subscribe to Setanta USA as it will cost more.  And I understand that Setanta and Dish have had issues in the past, so it's probably not likely that Dish will pick up the channel.

I see this has already been removed from the SoccerTV.com site - Oliver may be just surmising.  Don't understand why FSI would give up PPV rights?  There must be more here than meets the eye.

hazzalfc:
I found this at http://eplleague.blogspot.com/2006/07/fox-soccer-channel-makes-changes-to.html#links

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Fox Soccer Channel Makes Changes to EPL Coverage
If you've been reading the EPL Talk Blog the past week, you'll notice that we've been talking a lot about Fox Soccer Channel's impending coverage of the 2006/2007 Premiership season.

We can now confirm that FSC has changed their schedule regarding coverage of matches. Their typical schedule will now be:

Saturdays
10am ET -- Live Premiership match
12:15pm ET -- Live Premiership match
3pm ET -- Tape delayed Premiership match

Sundays
11am ET -- Live Premiership match

Mondays
3pm ET -- Live Premiership match

The 10am ET match on Saturday mornings used to pay-per-view, so that's a huge bonus to be able to watch that match and have it followed by the one at Noon -- for four hours of live Premiership coverage.

Most of us know that the majority of Premiership matches are played at 10am on Saturday, so it'll be interesting to see if FSC shows the results of the matches near the end of the 10am broadcast (except, hopefully, for the 3pm tape-delayed match -- so the pleasure of watching the 3pm isn't ruined).

The other benefit is being able to see the Sunday match live at 11am ET rather than the tape delayed time of 1pm ET. Bravo to FSC!

Remember where you read it first! More details to come about the 7:45am Saturday matches, the 8:30am Sunday matches and the midweek games.

mjjason:

--- Quote from: 4pool on July 11, 2006, 01:42:44 pm ---I just know my tv screen is a lot bigger than my laptop...i'd rather see the match there.

--- End quote ---

That's what the s-video output is for.

mjjason:

--- Quote from: hazzalfc on July 11, 2006, 07:18:51 pm ---I found this at http://eplleague.blogspot.com/2006/07/fox-soccer-channel-makes-changes-to.html#links

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Fox Soccer Channel Makes Changes to League Coverage
If you've been reading the League Talk Blog the past week, you'll notice that we've been talking a lot about Fox Soccer Channel's impending coverage of the 2006/2007 Premiership season.

We can now confirm that FSC has changed their schedule regarding coverage of matches. Their typical schedule will now be:

Saturdays
10am ET -- Live Premiership match
12:15pm ET -- Live Premiership match
3pm ET -- Tape delayed Premiership match

Sundays
11am ET -- Live Premiership match

Mondays
3pm ET -- Live Premiership match

The 10am ET match on Saturday mornings used to pay-per-view, so that's a huge bonus to be able to watch that match and have it followed by the one at Noon -- for four hours of live Premiership coverage.

Most of us know that the majority of Premiership matches are played at 10am on Saturday, so it'll be interesting to see if FSC shows the results of the matches near the end of the 10am broadcast (except, hopefully, for the 3pm tape-delayed match -- so the pleasure of watching the 3pm isn't ruined).

The other benefit is being able to see the Sunday match live at 11am ET rather than the tape delayed time of 1pm ET. Bravo to FSC!

Remember where you read it first! More details to come about the 7:45am Saturday matches, the 8:30am Sunday matches and the midweek games.

--- End quote ---

Looks ok to me though I am wondering what will happen to the 7:45 games as those are normally derby games.

ds2190:

--- Quote from: dehawk666 on July 11, 2006, 05:17:34 am ---i just go to a streaming site that shows all the pool matches. you pay alil but see everything

--- End quote ---

Would it be SSTV or not?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version