Author Topic: Question - Fancard to membership  (Read 1056 times)

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
Question - Fancard to membership
« on: August 29, 2017, 06:31:14 pm »
I went to all the Europa home games last season but all the games are recorded against my fancard.  Never held a membership card as I begrudged paying the fee. 

Looking at the sale for Sevilla, members with 3 or more games can buy in the Friday sale, whereas fancard holders with the same amount of games recorded can't buy until Monday.

If I take out membership now, I'm assuming my purchase history will get transferred from my fancard to the membership card. Is that correct?

Offline jamieredders

• Legacy Fan
  • Upper Centenary Boys - We Are Here
    • Live Online Footy at a bargain price
Re: Question - Fancard to membership
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 06:39:06 pm »
Would have thought so mate.  All our credits transferred from Members to ST a few years back.
Season Ticket Holder in 2011.  A 16 year wait for a top seat in CE6.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 06:40:13 pm »
Maybe give them a call first. Sometimes there's a criteria of "You must be a member before date X to buy in this sale"

Offline gray19lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 07:14:37 pm »
Our ticket website is a joke.  Just signed up for the membership, PayPal payment has been processed, however an error message came up on the LFC site, so I don't know if my registration completed.

Now I can't log in to the members area using my fancard number!

Offline gray19lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 08:02:02 pm »
Our ticket website is a joke.  Just signed up for the membership, PayPal payment has been processed, however an error message came up on the LFC site, so I don't know if my registration completed.

Now I can't log in to the members area using my fancard number!

Phoned club up today. Apparently because I paid via PayPal, something needed to be manually processed at the other end, which I was assured would be done this afternoon.  Still can't log into the members area on lfc.com!