The Liverpool FC Forum > RAWK Announcements, Feedback & Questions

a question for one of the mods

<< < (115/130) > >>

Kenny's Jacket:

--- Quote from: RJH on November 21, 2022, 08:09:33 am ---It was the 5th of May - the day of the Crystal Palace match  :-X

Prior to that the records was 10k on 31st Jan 2011 - the day of the Torres/Suarez/Carroll transfers.

Certainly makes the new record seem a bit weird. Possibly the Admins doing something?

A full history of all the online numbers are at the bottom here:

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?action=stats

--- End quote ---

Thanks for that, I assuumed it would be after the City or Chelsea games, for very different reasons.

SvenJohansen:
I started a thread but I don't want it there anymore, can I delete it? There's only a couple of replies. I'm thinking I'll PM both repliers to tell them I'm deleting. Is this ok?

24/7:

--- Quote from: SvenJulbocken, Father of Gavin on December 11, 2022, 09:49:24 am ---I started a thread but I don't want it there anymore, can I delete it? There's only a couple of replies. I'm thinking I'll PM both repliers to tell them I'm deleting. Is this ok?

--- End quote ---
Of course. Any probs, link here and I'll delete it for you.
\

SvenJohansen:

--- Quote from: 24/Swans-a-7ing on December 11, 2022, 09:54:52 am ---Of course. Any probs, link here and I'll delete it for you.
\

--- End quote ---

I tried deleting it but got this message:

An Error Has Occurred!
You cannot delete your own topics in this board. Check to make sure this topic wasn't just moved to another board.

Can you delete it for me please? It's in The Boozer called A New Direction

P.S.  Screw it!!  Don't bother deleting it it's fine as is.  :thumbsup

Kenny's Jacket:

--- Quote from: SvenJulbocken, Father of Gavin on December 11, 2022, 09:49:24 am ---I started a thread but I don't want it there anymore, can I delete it? There's only a couple of replies. I'm thinking I'll PM both repliers to tell them I'm deleting. Is this ok?

--- End quote ---

It was a good post you made, fwiw  :wave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version